Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mina and Suzy - Chapter Four

"A Mother and her Daughters"

24
8 Comments 8
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The solicitor, Ms Rachel Harper, had arranged for a car to pick Mina and me up from my apartment at 4:00 pm and take us to our Mother's house.

Ms Harper had cruelly betrayed us when we had discovered we were not only lovers but sisters too, and she threatened to reveal the evidence of our incestuous relationship.

We were forced to sign away our lives so this sadistic evil woman could use us for lesbian sex in any way she saw fit.

In exchange, we were led to believe our mother would allow Mina to continue to receive her inheritance, and I would be rewarded too.

The car moved slowly through the city traffic.

We held hands in the back of the car. Of course, we were nervous, but strangely sexually excited too.

I had been made to watch Mina being used by the solicitor and forced to kneel in submission, licking and sucking Ms Harper's stilettos. At one stage, she even made Mina put the heels of her stilettos inside herself.

I hated how my Mina was being used but found myself aroused in a way I had never experienced before.

It was only later that we learned that our own mother had given Ms Harper the task of recruiting young girls and having them trained in all kinds of perverted sexual services for the pleasure of herself and other deviant women. We would soon meet Ms Harper's maid, Justyna, a sadistic and nasty Eastern European girl whose job was to control and train the girls.

The car turned off the main road and entered an underground passage. We were in one of the most affluent parts of London.

As usual, I will not bore you with the details, but soon we were standing in a beautifully decorated room. It was comfortably warm, and there was a vast Chesterfield sofa, all dark and leathery and deeply buttoned.

We sat in silence. Then a young girl came in. She couldn't have been more than seventeen years old and was wearing an old-fashioned chambermaids uniform.

"Hello, I am Justyna," she said.

"Stand up and get undressed."

Justyna spoke with an Eastern European accent.

We looked at each other in surprise.

"Take all your clothes off. I want to see your naked bodies."

Our state of mind at this point was that we obeyed without question.

We weren't sure what to do, so we stood there in silence while Justyna walked around us and touched different parts of our bodies. It was strange, dispassionate. We were just objects.

"You have nice bodies. Your mother will enjoy using them."

This came as a shock. Both Mina and I are naturally sexually submissive, but the idea of us being under the control of our own mother and used sexually by her was genuinely alarming.

"Leave your clothes here and follow me," Justyna said.

We followed down a long corridor. It seemed to be that complete obedience was the best course of action.

"What is this place?" I said.

"It's your mother's home, Suzy," Justyna replied.

"Are you taking us to her now?"

"No, Suzy. I am taking you to Ms Harper."

"Why Ms Harper?"

Justyna merely laughed. We heard a dog bark somewhere nearby.

Justyna stopped. We had reached the end of the corridor. A door opened, the dog barked again, and the solicitor Ms Harper was there. I remembered the papers we had signed and how Mina and I had signed over our own selves to this terrifying woman.

And now we were standing there, naked and helpless. Ms Harper ignored us and spoke to Justyna, who had followed us into the room.

"Bring the riding crop, Justyna," Rachel Harper said, "And we are going to need some towels."

It's hard to describe what happened next.

We were made to stand face to face, our arms raised above our heads. Justyna pushed us closer so that our breasts and mounds were touching.

Ms Harper pulled up her skirt and slid a hand inside her panties. With her other hand, the sadistic solicitor stroked her massive black dog and watched as Justyna whipped our bare bodies mercilessly.

Once the flagellation was over, Justyna made us kneel on all fours while she pushed her fingers into us. All the while, Ms Harper watched and masturbated.

Mina and I were in tears as the maid hurt us in ways we had never imagined.

Eventually, Ms Harper ordered Justyna to stop and to take us away.

"Mina, it feels like we are imprisoned in some modern-day castle."

"Be strong, Suzy. We have to find our mother," Mina said.

Next, we were led naked into a vast windowless room. We were stunned by what we saw as we looked around.

It was a dungeon, luxuriously furnished but a dungeon nonetheless. The walls were adorned with terrifying implements of torture. There were whips and floggers of every description; a table was laid out with clamps, sexual instruments and the largest collection of dildos, strapons, vibrators, feeldoes, and sexual electro apparatus.

Rings hung on chains from the ceiling, and spreader bars were lying on the stone floor along with anal hooks of differing shapes and sizes.

The stone floor was warm under our bare feet. Heavy ornate drapes hung from the walls, and luxury chaise lounges were arranged around the room, presumably intended for an audience.

In the centre of this terrifying room stood two ornate St Andrew's crosses, side by side. Leather cuffs were attached to the four quarters of the crosses.

Justyna was there. She was no longer dressed as a maid. Now she was wearing a brief black shiny latex garment that exposed her vulva and breasts and stunning high-heeled black leather thigh boots. She looked every inch the Dominitrix she was.

Ms Harper had changed into a full-length shiny black latex gown split to her hips and evil black stilettos. She was reclined on a chaise lounge, one hand stroking the head of the massive black Doberman sitting at her feet.

The tempo had changed. Something was about to begin. I looked at Mina as we stood waiting. Her face and neck were flushed, eyes wide, and her nipples stiffly erect. I didn't need to guess the state of her vulva.

SensualClara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensualClara

There is a moment that only true submissives know. It's the moment when they enter 'subspace.' Here, no matter how harsh the torment or tight the bonds, the true submissive feels complete and blissfully free.

It was Justyna who attached the cuffs and Justyna who fastened our blindfolds, then she spat in our faces and slapped our breasts viciously.

Then it began. Mouths, lips, and tongues explored every part of our spreadeagled bodies. Many fingers seemed to touch, feel, probe, and penetrate us.

I could feel my vagina's juices drooling and dribbling down the insides of my thighs. The pulsations deep in my body were growing more intense, more frequent. My climax was building, and in the darkness, I could hear Mina's particular sounds that told me she was as close to orgasm as I was.

Someone kissed me, a tongue entered my mouth, and at that moment, my climax came and utterly overwhelmed me.

I heard Mina shriek in her agony and ecstasy. Then someone was removing my blindfold and, turning to Mina, I saw she too was able to see, and in the same instant, standing in front of us.

She advanced toward us, and I watched as she put a hand between Mina's legs and then did the same to me. I was already so wet that her fingers slid in easily.

I felt her fingers curl and pull sharply upwards, and I knew she was doing the same to Mina.

The woman looked into my eyes and said. "Do you know who I am, Suzy?"

She pressed harder against my G-spot, and then I was close to cumming again, and I wanted it this way, I mean, so it hurt me.

I heard Mina's cry, and I knew the same thing was happening to her.

"I am Allegra. I am your mother," the woman said as she twisted her fingers inside us.

Through eyes full of tears, we saw the woman who had abandoned us at such an early age. Tall and elegantly dressed in a stunning blood-red dress, sheer black stockings and killer heels. She was classically beautiful and with an obviously well-toned body.

Allegra clapped her hands, and Justyna unfastened our wrist and ankle cuffs.

"Take them to the altar and send in my guests," Allegra said.

Mina and I were now utterly bewildered and lost in our own separate submissive lusts. The marks of the whipping showed clearly on our breasts and tummies. Our thighs were streaked with our vaginal excretions, the products of our many orgasms.

It seemed only natural that Mina and I should be lying side by side on the altar.

"Shall I tie them, Allegra?"

"No need, Justyna; they have no intention of escaping what they know awaits them."

Justyna positioned us so that we were on our backs on the altar's heavily embroidered cloth. It had a strange musty smell.

We were made to bring our feet up close to our bottoms and let our legs fall open.

We knew our vulvas and anuses were fully displayed, but we were too aroused to care.

"My girls..." Allegra said, surveying our naked bodies.

"Pauline, enjoy!"

Our mother's guest came forward, opened her gown, and let it fall. It was Mina she touched first. Pauline grasped Mina's breasts hungrily. She bent down and kissed Mina on the mouth. It was passionless and crude, but Mina knew she had to respond.

Another woman approached, bending over me, and said, "I am Mary, and I am going to sit on your face. And you, young lady, are going to lick my cunt and arse until I cum all over your pretty face."

And so it was. We were systematically used by these women in every possible way. But the true climax was yet to come.

"Sit up!"

It was our mother's voice.

Pauline and Mary stepped away.

Allegra, our biological mother, was wearing nothing but sheer black hold-up stockings and her heels.

Her body was magnificent. Full firm breasts, perfect hips and a delicious shaven mound.

It was Allegra, who took possession of the altar, and it was Mina and me, her daughters, who took possession of Allegra's body.

We were watched and encouraged by the assembled audience.

Whipped and directed by Justyna wielding her riding crop, we were forced to sexually worship our Mothers body. She squirmed and writhed as our tongues and fingers caressed her magnificent breasts and penetrated her cunt and anus until she orgasmed, squirting her cum and pee over our faces. Nothing was off-limits.

Justyna dragged us by our hair to the Chaise lounge and sat next to Ms Harper, forced to our knees, faces pulled between their thighs. We were forced to lick them as Pauline and Mary attached a massive black rubber strapon to our mother's thighs.

She knelt behind us one at a time and made love to us, her own daughters.

The 10" black rubber strapon was fucking both our cunts and asses as we soaked it in our creamy white cum and anal juices while Ms Harper and Justyna were squirting, cumming and peeing in our faces.

Our mother left the room with Ms Harper, Pauline and Mary,

Justyna dragged us to where the rings were hanging from the ceiling. We were then given to the audience, who suspended us by our wrists. We had hooks in our asses and spreader bars attached to our ankles.

We were beaten and sexually abused until we passed out.

We awakened what must have been hours later to find ourselves chained together to a large metal bed, Justyna lying next to us.

She started to abuse Mina's very wet anus with the handle of her crop as I begged her to tell us what would happen to us.

"They are all discussing you at the moment," Justyna said, laughing.

"Please... " I begged her.

Justyna looked at me with her piercing evil blue eyes.

"Usually, Suzy, when they get bored with their sluts, they ship them to America to be sold, like slaves, at auction."

Published 
Written by SuzySexton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments