Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mina and Suzy - Chapter Two

"The Revelation and the Realisation"

43
11 Comments 11
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Mina and Suzy This is the second chapter in a series of stories about Mina and Suzy."

Mina's phone alarm woke me.

The curtains were wide open, and the early morning sunlight was flooding in. It took a moment to register that I was lying naked in bed in a luxurious hotel room in Amsterdam.

Mina had an early start and was flying to Rome. My flight home to London was early afternoon, so I could take my time and maybe enjoy that magnificent bathroom one more time.

When I had become properly aware of my surroundings, Mina was fully dressed. She tousled my hair, kissed me, and said. "Call me, li'l one... "

And with that, she was gone.

Sinking back into the world's most comfortable bed, I cautiously recalled the events of the night before. I had never experienced anything like that before. I felt myself, just to make sure everything was okay down there. I've had anal sex with women before, but the way Mina had so skillfully used me was very different. She made me cum that way, which was a first for me.

As I recalled how it had all happened, I became aroused again. I had plenty of time, so I tried to re-enact some of the scenes from the night before.

I put on the beautiful bathrobe and watched myself in the mirror. I turned and looked over my shoulder as I touched myself as Mina had done, circling my anus with a pussy-wet finger. I became so aroused that my climax came really quickly.

As I lay on the bed recovering, I thought about Mina and how effortlessly I had allowed myself to be controlled by her. It seemed perfectly natural that I should be used that way.

Later, at the airport, I sent her a long message. Perhaps I should have been more cautious, but now I was in love with Mina, so I just poured out my feelings.

Mina's reply came as soon as I switched my phone on after my flight home. I bought a coffee and sat and read and reread her message. It was so full of love and fondness for me.

Then another message arrived. Mina had invited me to visit her for the whole weekend, at her home in Brighton. It seemed that I had become her 'li'l one', and I was so happy that I cried.

----------------------------

"Suzy... Suzy Sexton!"

Someone was shouting my name on the crowded Brighton station platform.

I knew that voice. It was Mina's voice. I turned and then I saw her. She was running down the station platform with her long hair, long legs, and her desperately blue eyes. Then it hit me how much I really loved her.

I didn't get a chance to speak. I was gathered up and kissed, and at that moment, we were as close as we had been on that many-splendored night in Amsterdam.

Once I was back on Planet Earth, we walked down a busy street from the train station down to the seafront. We were holding hands; it just happened naturally. I felt so comfortable and secure walking with Mina that way.

I am not giving any specifics here because our privacy is absolute, but soon Mina let go of my hand, found her keys and unlocked the front door of a two-story Georgian terraced house.

"Welcome to my humble abode!" Mina said, laughing.

"My GOD, Mina... whose house is this?"

"It's mine. I own it. Now come on in, Suzy. Let me take your bag."

I followed my gorgeous new friend into the living room. 

"Have a seat, darling, and I'll get us some drinks."

Mina returned, carrying a bottle of Prosecco and two glasses.

"Everything is so beautiful here."

"YOU are beautiful, Suzanne Sexton!" 

And the glasses were filled and filled again.

Mina could see I was curious about how she had acquired such a lovely property, and little by little, she explained.

"It was all paid for out of a trust fund set up by my mother. I get a monthly allowance on top of what my job pays me, and it all works okay."

"I never knew my mother. I had a nanny, and when I was eight years old, I was boarded at a private girls' school."

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

Mina told me how a solicitor in London looks after all the money.

"She's called Rachel Harper, and she's horrible!"

I couldn't possibly tell Mina about my own upbringing. I only vaguely remember my own mother. I was only little when I was placed into care, and later I was raised by foster parents. Something bad had happened involving my mum and dad, which I now can only discuss with my therapist.

Mina turned to me and took my hand. 

"I need to call Rachel now, actually," Mina said.

"While you are doing that, can I have a quick shower, please, Mina?" I asked, "I've come straight from work."

"Of course, darling. It's up the stairs, and our room is first on the left. The bathroom's en-suite."

The bedroom was lovely, with cool colours and a vast bed. A framed photograph over the bed depicted two little girls playing on a beach at the water's edge.

I undressed and walked naked into the en-suite bathroom. I was now in a perfectly splendid wet room. It took me a minute or two to figure out the controls, but soon, I was utterly lost in a scalding hot tropical storm.

As I chose from the array of soaps, I felt confused and bewildered. I mean, the fact that Mina and I had both been abandoned by our mothers.

Mina was now more mysterious and exciting than ever! I was all soapy now, and it was lovely showering in such an open space. My own shower at home was tiny.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned, and in the torrent of water, a naked Mina kissed me with such passion. Her soapy hands roamed, and mine did too. I found myself sliding my fingers up and down between her bottom cheeks. My lover was gurgling with pleasure. It was no effort for me to slip a soapy finger inside her there.

Mina shut off the water, and we dried each other, left the wet room and tumbled onto the bed. This time there were no rituals, no leather belts. We made love as equals, neither seeking the upper hand. 

Mina and I did everything. Our fingers and tongues sought out every soft, moist crevice of each other's bodies and set free the hidden desires with seemingly endless orgasms.

The evening had just begun. Mina wanted to show me the town and the sea (I insisted).

Mina went to have a pee, and I sprawled on the bed, letting my body settle itself. All I knew was that I was very, very happy.

I lay back, waiting for Mina to return, when I noticed an unopened envelope among the books on the bedside table. I glanced at the name without thinking.

"Mina Brooks."

Mina returned from the wet room. I was sitting bolt upright in bed, holding up the envelope. 

"Is your real name Mina Brooks?" I said, "because my real name is Suzanne Brooks."

Any sight-seeing trips to the seaside were now forgotten. We didn't even bother to get dressed as we ran downstairs to the kitchen, which had a big table.

"Mina." I asked, "what exactly is happening here?"

"More wine!" Was Mina's response. 

Once the wine was sorted, she went into the living room and returned with a big cardboard box.

"It's all in here, Suzy, everything about my mother."

And so we sat there, the two of us, around the kitchen table, bare ass naked, and gradually pieced the jigsaw together. 

An old passport, a tattered birth certificate, my childhood memories, and little by little, the truth emerged. We were sisters created by the same mother, father, blood relatives.

Now we are both in tears at the sheer enormity of our discovery.

Mina was the first to speak.

"You know what this means, li'l one?"

I was too overwhelmed to respond."

Mina took my face in her hands, her eyes blazing.

"We are guilty of incest!"

Published 
Written by SuzySexton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments