Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kathy Asks For It

"A mother-daughter bonding experience"

106
12 Comments 12
12.8k Views 12.8k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Teresa sat on the couch with a worried look on her face. Her daughter Kathy was very late coming home and this wasn’t the first time this had happened. Teresa wondered if she was doing the right thing with her daughter by reasoning with her but with this latest incident, she was beginning to question her parenting choices.

By the time Kathy quietly opened the front door, Teresa was seething with anger. As soon as Kathy shut the door she walked into the family room since the light was still on. When she entered the room she saw her Mom and her heart sank. Just by looking at her Mom’s face, she knew she was in big trouble. Kathy stopped dead in her tracks and waited, not wanting to upset her Mom anymore. She was so embarrassed and for good reason since she had just turned eighteen years old and was a second-semester senior in high school.

Teresa looked reprovingly at her daughter and said, “Kathy I want you to come over here and sit down.”

Kathy took a deep breath and made her way to the couch. Sitting down quietly she waited until her Mom started speaking again.

Teresa took a few moments to think and turned to her daughter with a stern look saying, “Kathy I was worried sick that you were in an accident. When I tried to call your cell all I got was voicemail. What on earth made you think it was OK to turn your ringer off and why did you come home late?”

Kathy’s heart sank as she realized how panicked her Mom was and then a wave of guilt came rushing through her body. She knew she should have called, or at the very least kept her ringer on. She didn’t have any excuses. It was just plain old not paying attention since she was having such a good time with her friends.

Teresa broke her daughter’s thoughts and said incredulously, “Are you ever planning to answer my questions?”

Kathy quickly started to answer saying, “I really don’t have a good answer. The only thing I can say was I was having such a good time with my friends that I lost track of time. I guess I forgot to turn my ringer on after the movie and I'm so very sorry.”

Teresa was still extremely angry and wondered if she could control herself. After thinking for a few moments she decided that any punishment would have to be dealt with the next day. She needed to compose herself first.

She sighed and said, “Kathy I want you to go upstairs and get right to bed. We will talk about this tomorrow when I am not so upset. Do you understand?”

Kathy nodded and sorrowfully left the room. Teresa stayed in the family room for a while to cool off. She had no idea what kind of punishment she should give her daughter and this troubled her.

Meanwhile, Kathy darted upstairs and went to her bedroom to get changed for bed. After a quick trip to the bathroom to get washed up and brush her teeth, she climbed into bed to think about what had just happened. She had never seen her Mom like that before and it scared her. Whenever she did something wrong in the past her Mom always dealt with it right then and there so the fact that she waited made Kathy’s heart beat faster and faster.

After Kathy calmed down a bit she began to formulate a plan. She was going to have to be brave and hope her Mom would agree to what she was going to suggest. Before she drifted off to sleep Kathy had mapped her plan out using her cell phone’s voice recorder. For the first time in a while, she felt calm and at peace.

Meanwhile, Teresa went to her bedroom and started pacing back and forth. She knew she had to punish her daughter, but how? Was she too old to get spanked? What about grounding her and for how long? Teresa got ready for bed and fell fitfully asleep thinking about these things.

The next morning (which happened to be a Saturday) Teresa was up early since she really didn’t sleep well. She tried to immerse herself in reading the news on her iPad while she drank her coffee but as each minute passed it was becoming harder and harder to concentrate.

By the time the clock reached 9:00 a.m., she heard her daughter stir upstairs. She wondered how she was going to handle this discussion with Kathy since she didn’t have any clear answers yet. As Teresa was mulling this over, Kathy was making her way downstairs to the kitchen.

The minute Kathy saw her mom she took a deep breath and said in a calm clear voice, “Mom, I know we have to talk but please let me get some breakfast.”

Teresa, startled at how mature her daughter was acting, nodded so Kathy went to the fridge and grabbed some orange juice and a breakfast bar from the cupboard.

Taking her food and drink to the table Kathy sat down and said, “Mom, I know you have a lot to say to me right now but I want to say something first. Is that alright?”

Teresa, acquiescing, put her iPad down and looked intently at her daughter.

Kathy took a couple of drinks and ate about half of her breakfast bar and then said, “First of all, I'm so sorry about last night. I know I disappointed you and it will take a lot of work to make this up to you but I wanted to let you know how upset I am with myself for worrying you needlessly. It will never happen again.”

Kathy paused and made sure her Mom didn’t have anything to say and with that pause Teresa said, “I appreciate the fact that you are taking responsibility for what you did last night but how do you propose to make it up to me?”

Kathy didn’t hesitate one second with her response. She unleashed a laundry list of punishments so fast that Teresa had a hard time keeping up. “I think I should be grounded from going out tonight. I should be the one that does all the housecleaning and dinner dishes for the next month. I will help you with the laundry from now on. I will hand over my cell phone until the end of next weekend except for when I’m at school so you can reach me in case of an emergency. I will write 'I will not come home late ever again' two hundred times and I want you to spank me right here and now.”

Teresa was getting whiplash just listening to her daughter lay out her punishment. She thought it was pretty harsh so before Kathy could say anything else Teresa chimed in with, “Kathy slow down. We need to discuss what you just laid out for yourself one by one so I understand why you think you should be punished this much. Do you understand?”

Kathy nodded and just waited for her Mom to speak again.

“What made you come to this decision?” said Teresa.

Kathy responded, “Well, I couldn’t help but think that if the roles were reversed I would have been going out of my mind with worry and it made me feel so bad for putting you through needless anxiety. Also, I was really irresponsible when I didn't call you so I should have to take on more responsibility around the house to show you that I can change. I kept on thinking about my punishment and realized extra chores weren’t enough so that’s when I came up with the rest of my punishment.”

Teresa nodded and said, “I can understand your reasoning about the extra chores and the grounding including losing your phone for a week, but explain why you think you should get spanked and write lines. Isn’t that too harsh?”

Kathy answered her mom with trepidation knowing this would be the hardest thing to explain. “Well, Mom I, um, this is hard to explain so be patient, okay? I was really childish last night and I thought about all the other times you tried to reason with me when I came home late and it dawned on me that I should also have a childish punishment. That’s when I decided that I should get a very severe spanking and then sit on a hard chair with my spanked bare bottom to write those lines. I want you to spank me this morning and make me write my lines before I can eat lunch. Also, since I am going to be punished like a child I should be treated like a child for the rest of the day. Does this make sense Mom?”

Teresa soaked in every word her daughter said and felt remorse for not intervening sooner with more appropriate punishments. She was proud of her daughter for taking this bold step toward redemption but wondered if she would be able to spank her daughter. She hadn’t done that in over ten years and even then it was about a dozen smacks over her underwear but maybe this was exactly what her daughter needed to feel better about herself. With those thoughts, she formulated a plan for the rest of the morning.

Teresa had to take charge right then and there so she took her daughter’s hands, looked her in the eyes and said, “Kathy I want you to listen to me carefully and when I am finished you are to do everything I tell you. You know the bath brush we keep in the shower. I want you to bring that into your room and set it on your nightstand. I also want you to get the long ruler we keep in the utility closet and prop it up against your nightstand. Then I want you to make your bed if you haven’t already and gather your pillows in the center of the mattress. Are you following me, Kathy?”

Kathy nodded and Teresa continued, “Now this part will be the hardest to do but in order for this to work you need to be really embarrassed. When you have your bed ready and the ruler and bath brush on the nightstand, I want you to stand in the empty corner of your room facing the wall and wait for me. I will be up in ten minutes. You better be ready, now scoot.”

Kathy stood up, gave her Mom a hug and a kiss, and left the kitchen. Scrambling around the house, Kathy nervously gathered the ruler from the utility closet and went into her Mom's bathroom to retrieve the bath brush. She couldn’t believe this was actually happening and was a little frightened to see the change in her Mom's demeanor. She regarded the ruler and brush with new eyes and her stomach did back flips realizing that those things would be punishing her bottom in a short time. She set them down in her room and made her bed faster than she had ever done in her life. Then she gathered all her pillows in the center of the bed. She wondered what it would feel like to be draped over them.

As these thoughts swirled around her head, she stepped over to the corner and pressed her nose into the wall. She waited there quietly until her Mom entered her room. When the door opened, Kathy jumped a little in anticipation but she quickly regained her composure waiting for her Mom’s instructions. She had never been more scared in her life but she did ask for this, didn’t she?

With a little trepidation, Teresa entered her daughter’s room and looked over at her obedient daughter. Then she regarded the bath brush, ruler, and bed and her nerves overtook her for a few moments.

Meanwhile, Kathy's heart was beating out of control wondering how this would feel. Would she be able to take this spanking like a young adult or would she act like a baby?

Teresa breathed heavily and took control of her emotions making her way to her daughter’s bed.

“Please come over here, Kathy,” said Teresa.

Kathy turned around and saw her Mom sitting on her bed waiting. Trying to walk without her knees buckling, Kathy made her way across her room and stood before her Mom, and waited with her arms to her sides.

Teresa said, “Now young lady, I am going to spank you to within an inch of your life but I want you to know that I love you very much. Because you did such a childish thing I am going to take off all of your clothes before I give you your spanking.”

With that comment, Kathy’s eyes went wide and her mind started racing.

“No, Mommy, not in the nude, can’t you just take my pajama pants and underwear down? Please let me keep my top on,” Kathy begged.

Sensing some fear and a little manipulation Teresa, with a steely look, said, “It’s not like I haven’t seen your breasts before so keeping your shirt on is no big deal and if I were you I wouldn’t try and bargain your way out of this. You were the one who requested this spanking in the first place.”

Treating her teenage daughter like the little girl she was the previous evening, she ordered Kathy to lift up her arms. Kathy did this grudgingly and with that Teresa lifted her daughter’s shirt up over her head and sat it down on the bed. Kathy tried to cover up her chest but Teresa gave her a glare and Kathy moved her arms down to her sides and waited.

Then Teresa took the waistband of Kathy’s pajama pants and slid them down her legs and motioned for Kathy to step out of her pants. Kathy was becoming more and more embarrassed and it only got worse as Teresa took down her panties to leave her completely exposed. The air in the room made Kathy feel chilly as she stood there waiting with nothing on.

Then Teresa began to speak, “Now Kathy, I am going to give you a thorough hand spanking over my knees, and then I want you to lay yourself over your pillows with your bottom raised so I can spank your naughty bottom with the bath brush and ruler. Is that understood?”

Kathy, not knowing what else to say, responded with a, “Yes ma’am.”

Then Teresa took Kathy’s arm and guided her over her lap until she was firmly in place. She then told Kathy to spread her legs apart as far as they would go.

“Honey I'm going to give you a hand spanking for five minutes," said Teresa. "During those five minutes, I want you to keep your hands in front of you at all times. Any reaching back will earn you another minute of spanks is that clear?”

“I will be good Mommy, I promise,” said Kathy with her face turned to look at her Mom’s serious face.

Getting Kathy in the best possible position, Teresa lifted her arm and brought her palm down on her daughter’s exposed bottom. Kathy, not remembering her little-girl spankings, yelped and wondered how she was going to get through this ordeal. Teresa, who was still a little hesitant (but kept it hidden), rained down spank after spank on her daughter's upturned bottom.

Kathy began to kick her legs after the first thirty seconds of her spanking so her Mom had to pause and say, “Kathy keep still otherwise I will have to pin you down and you won’t like that at all.”

Kathy settled down, resigned herself, relaxed her bottom, and waited for her Mom to continue. Teresa, to make her point even clearer, smacked Kathy’s sit spots and upper thighs for the next thirty seconds which made Kathy cry out in pain. Then for the next two minutes, Teresa used a pattern of spanks on her daughter’s bottom, sit spots, and thighs (including the inner thigh area) to make each area red and hot.

When three minutes of the hand spanking was over, Kathy did just what her mom instructed her not to do; she reached her hand back to protect her bottom.

Teresa grabbed Kathy’s hand and paused, “Now you’ve done it, you only had two minutes of hand spanks left but now it’s three.”

With that, Kathy began sobbing and regretting that she ever tried to cover her bottom.

Teresa then said, “Kathy I want you to take your hands and grab your comforter and not let go. If you let go before the next three minutes are up then I will spank you again tomorrow morning. Do you hear me?”

Kathy, between her sobs, said, “Yes Mommy, I promise to be good from now on and take my spanking like a big girl.”

Then Kathy took her hands and grabbed a bunch of her comforter and held on for dear life. This spanking was harder than she thought. When Teresa saw that her daughter was complying she renewed her spanks with one coming every two seconds as spank after spank came down on Kathy’s already red bottom.

Teresa, who was initially hesitant to spank her daughter, wasn't any longer and wanted to make her aware that even though Kathy had been the one to suggest getting spanked Teresa was now controlling the situation.

As the hand spanking moved into minute five, Kathy clutched her comforter even more. She never imagined that a spanking would hurt so much especially since her Mom hadn’t even gotten to the bath brush or ruler. As Teresa kept spanking Kathy’s bottom, Kathy tried to focus on something else other than the pain but her mind kept on wandering to thoughts of the rest of her spanking. She wondered how many times her mom would smack the bath brush down on her exposed bottom and what about the ruler? Which one would hurt worse? She would find out soon enough.

When Teresa was done with the original five-minute hand spanking, where she had delivered around one hundred fifty smacks all over her daughter's bottom cheeks, sit spots, and thighs she said, “Now this last...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by generalleia71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments