Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kathy And Sarah Make A Pact

"Kathy's adventures continue, this time with her friend Sarah"

50
3 Comments 3
4.7k Views 4.7k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Author's Notes

"Have fun reading chapter 2 of Kathy's story."

In the weeks following Kathy’s punishment session, her friend Sarah had been spending more one-on-one time with her at school and both of their houses. Sarah was new to their friend group when she transferred from her old high school following her parent’s divorce right before her junior year.

The court allowed Sarah to choose which parent she wanted to live with full-time (with the caveat that she would visit the other parent from time to time) and she chose her Mom Kate. Sarah and Kate decided they would rather move to a new house to get a fresh start and that caused the transfer to Kathy’s high school.

During one of Kathy’s visits to Sarah’s house, Sarah told her that her Mom had recently come out as bisexual. This revelation gave Kathy an idea to set her Mom up with Kate and she was hoping Sarah would agree to her plan. Kathy had to wait for the perfect moment to bring it up.

Shortly after that bisexual revelation, Kathy and Sarah were taking a walk and happened upon an empty park. They sat on the swings and saw how high they could go. Both of them needed to clear their head but for very different reasons. When they got tired out, they stopped swinging and sat there in the swings to chill out. That is when Kathy brought up her plan.

“I think our Moms should start dating each other,” said Kathy.

“Wait, what?” said Sarah.

“Yes, they would be a good match,” said Kathy. “Trust me on this.”

Sarah sat there in silence for about thirty seconds and then said, “It could be fun for us too if they started dating. Let’s do it.”

“I am glad you agree with me but you may not like my idea to get this ball rolling,” said Kathy.

“Why not?” said Sarah.

“Well it will involve us getting into trouble so they have a common goal right off the bat,” said Kathy.

“What do you mean getting in trouble?” said Sarah.

“I mean you have to be willing to get spanked by your Mom for what we decide to do that breaks their rules,” said Kathy.

“Spanked, my Mom and Dad have never physically punished me,” said Sarah. “I know you just got spanked, but I am not sure I can do that. I am not as brave as you are.”

Kathy reached out and grasped Sarah’s hand, looked in her eyes, and said, “Do not sell yourself short here. The fact that you survived your parent’s divorce and accepted your Mom's bisexual revelation right away is all the evidence I need to know that you can handle a red and sore bottom for a few days. It will be a bonding experience for us and a great story to tell if our Moms end up getting married. Come on, let’s do this.”

“Okay, what rule should we break?” said Sarah still with a little trepidation in her voice.

“Well the reason why I got spanked was because I was late getting home and did not text my Mom to tell her that so we should repeat my mistake,” said Kathy. “She will be very angry at me and want to spank me again. We should not worry them too much and only come home thirty minutes late. Senior ditch day is coming up. Let’s do it that day since it is on a Friday. I will invite you to stay overnight from Friday to Saturday and that will force your Mom to come to my house to punish you. That is when our Moms can meet each other for the first time. I am hoping sparks will fly as they conspire to give us the proper spanking we will deserve. What do you think?”

“I love this idea, Kathy,” said Sarah, now without any reservations. “You are right, if they get married that will be a great story to tell down the line. We will have to tell them the truth that we conspired to make this happen. This might result in yet another spanking and I am willing to accept that too. You are very persuasive and devious in all the right ways Kathy.”

They laughed and got up from the swings to walk back to Sarah’s house. It was lunchtime and they were hungry. They headed into Sarah’s kitchen and started making their lunches and kept joking about their mischievous plan. It was a Saturday, so Kate was home too. She walked into the kitchen to get her own lunch and found them giggling. Kate tried to pry the information out of Sarah and Kathy to no avail. She had no idea how much her life was going to change for the better and she would have her daughter and Kathy to thank for it.

Senior ditch day arrived and after an exciting and fun day with their friends, Kathy and Sarah arrived at Kathy’s house thirty minutes late like they had planned. They opened the door quietly to try and sneak in so they would not tip-off Teresa of their plans, they immediately heard her shout out in an upset tone, “Come into the living room this instant young ladies, choose a corner and then stand facing toward it until I say otherwise.”

Kathy and Sarah were trembling and excited as they scrambled to follow Teresa’s orders. They were breathing rapidly and heavily as they put themselves in separate corners. The moment had arrived for their plan to unfold. Both of them had so much nervous energy for what was to come. They wondered how long Teresa would keep them in those corners. Everything about their futures hinged on what would take place the rest of that evening and the rest of the weekend.

Sarah was so terrified of her upcoming spanking. She did not want to let Kathy down. This would take all of her fortitude to power through this. Kathy, meanwhile, was worried about Sarah. This was going to be so hard for her.

“Sarah, what is your Mother’s phone number?” said Teresa in her most serious voice.

Sarah carefully said the numbers and then said, “ma’am.”

“Good girl,” said Teresa. “You are learning very quickly.”

Sarah smiled and then in the other corner, Kathy smiled. Their plan was working.

Teresa told Kate why she was calling and when they were ready to hang up Teresa said, “Great, we will see you in a bit.”

When Kate arrived, Teresa told her it was nice to finally meet her, whispered in her ear to play along, and then ushered her into the living room. Kate was taken aback but did not react. She was actually mesmerized by the sight of her daughter and Kathy standing in those corners.

“Kathy, the two of you go into the garage, get the shears we use to cut down branches, and go outside and find two sturdy switches,” Teresa said in a serious, booming voice. “Stay outside until you have made them ready for use. Kathy, you know what to do because we already talked about this before. Also, make sure they are substantial enough otherwise there will be hell to pay. Now scoot.”

The girls scurried out of their corners, went to the garage and got the shears, and then headed out to the backyard to find those switches.

“Kate would you like something to drink?” said Teresa in an inviting tone of voice.

“I would like some cold tea if you have any,” said Kate mesmerized at how determined Teresa was in this moment.

“Sure,” said Teresa as she went to the fridge and took out two single-serving-sized bottles of tea, and motioned for Kate to sit down at the kitchen table.

They sat down and Teresa said, “Kate, I am sure you have a lot of questions but first I want you to know that Kathy holds you in high regard. She talks about how amazing you are all the time.”

“Sarah talks about how fantastic you are as well,” said Kate. “What did you mean by go along with you?”

“Our daughters are conspiring right now,” said Teresa. “They wanted us to meet each other and then start dating and broke the rules deliberately to make it happen.”

“How do you know this?” said Kate.

“They were smiling almost the entire time they were in their corners,” said Teresa. “I can tell by my daughter’s body language when she is either happy or scared and tonight she is happy. Your daughter was mirroring my daughter’s body language.”

“WOW,” said Kate. “I have so many questions. They want us to start dating? Why did you have them get switches? What do you plan on doing with them?”

“Yes, they want us to date each other. I will explain more about that later. As for the switches, we are going to use them, and other implements, to spank our daughters,” said Teresa.

“Wait, what?” said a surprised Kate.

“Yes and this will be the second time my daughter has been spanked for coming home late,” said Teresa. “Kathy is not the kind of person to make the same mistake twice which is another reason why I know they planned this. Are you willing to go along with what I have planned? I promise you that Sarah will be fine. Kathy took her other spanking very well and I know Sarah has the strength to do that as well.”

“I am not sure because I have never spanked my daughter before,” said Kate. “I might do it wrong and damage her psyche for a very long time.”

“You will do fine Kate,” said Teresa. “I have faith in you. Also, Sarah will come out of this a stronger young woman with a deeper respect for you as a parent.”

“Okay,” said Kate. “I trust your judgment.”

Meanwhile, the girls were outside finding and getting their switches ready. They were sitting on the back deck smoothing out the rough edges of the branches they cut down. It was so surreal for them to be doing this outside.

“My Mom knows we planned this,” said Kathy.

“How do you know?” said Sarah.

“The way she has acted since we tried to sneak in,” said Kathy. “I cannot explain it. Just trust me. We are going to have to confess to them in short order. I want them to know this because being honest right away is so important to me.”

Sarah added, “Yeah, you are right. I am so scared. These switches look very scary.”

“I know,” said Kathy. “This is the first time she has ordered me to get my own spanking switch. The way she told us to do this was so scary. I am so proud of her.”

“I am in so much awe of you Kathy,” said Sarah. “You have more insight into the world than anyone else in our friend group. Your confidence is inspiring and I am channeling it right now. I am terrified of being spanked but I know I will be okay because you are right beside me. I really hope this love match works between our Moms. They are great people who deserve to have a romantic relationship,”

“Yes they do,” said Kathy. “I think these are done.”

“They look done to me too,” said Sarah. “I guess we have to go inside now and accept our fate.”

They both took deep breaths and headed toward the door. When they opened the door the first thing they heard was Teresa saying, “Take your shoes and all of your clothes off and come into the living room immediately young ladies.”

Kate silently mouthed, “You really mean business, I like it.”

Teresa’s booming voice spurred them into action. Sarah was in a trance as she removed her shoes and each item of clothing as quickly as she could. She never imagined that Teresa would demand that they get naked right away.

When Kathy and Sarah were naked, they picked up their switches and went into the living room with sheepish looks on their faces.

“Good job girls,” said Teresa very seriously. “Sarah, tell your Mom why you are naked with a switch in your hand. I want you to say it out loud.”

Sarah was a bundle of nerves and that included the butterflies in your stomach feeling. She tried to stand still but it would not work. Sarah steeled herself as much as possible and said, “Mommy, we came home late without telling Teresa about it. Kathy already broke this rule a little over a month ago and got punished for it including a very long and thorough spanking.”

“I am glad you told the truth, Sarah,” said Kate. “Teresa and I discussed this very thing and I think you know why both of you are naked and had to get those switches. A good, long, and hard spanking would be good for you. Sarah, just like Kathy, you will need some discipline intervention before you go off to college and tonight’s spanking session is a good place to start down that path.”

Kathy and Sarah looked at each other and their eyes told the whole story. They were both terrified and excited. Sarah could not believe how fast her Mom took on this dominant role. It was turning Teresa on to watch Kate be so firm with her daughter. Their plan was working.

“Put the switches down on the table and come stand in front of us,” said Teresa.

They quickly did as they were told and once in front of their respective Moms who were seated on opposite sides of the couch, Teresa added, “First, you two are going to climb over our laps and hold each other’s hands while we give you a thorough hand-spanking. Do not make us have to pin your legs down. Now get yourself into position.”

When Teresa and Kate had their daughters positioned properly, Teresa nodded to Kate and then they commenced their hand-spanking. Teresa was impressed by Kate’s form. She was bringing down just the right amount of force with her hand so Sarah could properly feel the spanks. For Sarah and Kate, this was a life-altering moment. Their relationship had always been strong but over the course of this evening, it would deepen in ways they would not be able to articulate for a number of years.

Kathy gazed at Sarah while gripping her hands as spank after spank after spank rained down on their bare bottoms. Watching each other get spanked that night bonded them for life. Their Moms spanked them with their hands at least fifty times. Just enough to make their entire bottoms a rosy shade of deep red.

Sarah almost jumped off her Mom's lap because the pain was so intense. Kathy could sense this so she grasped Sarah’s wrists to keep her in place. Sarah’s mind was all over the place. She still could not believe she agreed to be spanked for the first time ever at the age of eighteen. They only had about a month left of high school and here she was naked over her Mom's lap getting her bare bottom spanked with her best friend. The whole situation was weird and wild and wondrous.

Tears were streaming down their faces by the fortieth spank and when that part of the spanking ended ten swats later Teresa said, “Kathy, I want you to go to your room, get all of your spanking implements and bring them down here immediately.”

Teresa gave Kathy one last smack on her bare bottom and then Kathy lifted herself up and did as she was told.

“Do you see how fast Kathy follows directions, Sarah,” said Kate. “You will be required to do the same thing going forward.”

“Yes, ma’am,” said Sarah through her hiccoughs.

“It sounds like you are already learning Sarah,” said Kate as she smacked her daughter’s bottom five more times. “Keep it up.”

Sarah yelped and said, “I will try, Mommy, I promise.”

Meanwhile, Kathy scurried upstairs to her bedroom to retrieve the bath brush, ruler, and the two items her mom required her to buy with her own money—a wide leather men’s belt and a Lexan paddle. Kathy got to choose the two implements and those were the ones that intrigued her the most. She did not think her mom would be using them on her this soon but she was happy that Sarah would be with her when it happened.

Kathy took a quick glimpse of her reddened bare bottom in her full-length mirror and then gathered the implements in her hands and walked quickly downstairs. She put them on the table and then stood with her hands by her sides waiting for her next instructions while gazing surreptitiously at Sarah’s beautiful red bottom. She looked so cute lying over her Mom's lap.

“Sarah, get up from your Mom's lap and stand next to Kathy,” said Teresa.

Sarah obeyed Teresa’s orders. Kate was growing more impressed by her daughter each minute.

“Kathy please explain to Kate how these objects became your spanking implements,” said Teresa. “I already know you told Sarah about this weeks ago.”

Kate leaned forward to listen intently to Kathy’s explanation. She was so intrigued.

“Ma’am, when I was late getting home about a month ago my mom was very angry with me and I knew I needed to be punished,” said Kathy with as much determination that she could muster while standing there naked with a sore, red bottom. “I was the one to suggest that my Mom spank me along with other punishments. After my Mom stripped me of my clothes and gave me a hand spanking she ordered me to get the bath brush and ruler so she could spank me with them too. Now they are only going to be used to spank me. We have another long ruler we can use for other things and neither of us was using the bath brush anymore.

“Then about a week later, my Mom and I were talking and she said she wanted to have two more implements to use to spank me and that I had to pay for them. We looked online at a list of all the implements people are spanked with and she let me decide which ones would be used on me down the line. I chose the belt and Lexan paddle. There are...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by generalleia71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments