Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katherine's Secret

"Katherine has a secret, now she and her father need to plan to keep it..."

88
11 Comments 11
19.2k Views 19.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Our roaring summer crashed in a crescendo of tears and words and sex. I'll not forget that frozen, late summer day when my Katherine came to me and told me about her late period. I felt the days we'd spent together come crashing in on me - the nights in the hotels, the afternoons in forest clearings, stolen mornings in my marriage bed. If I had impregnated my daughter...

Why hadn't we been more careful?

The summer was spent in carnal lust. I felt like a teenager again, with my young wife. I felt that nothing could go wrong. I could do no wrong.

Now, my golden-headed lover stood before me, eyes glassy with tears and fear while I sat with my morning coffee

"It's positive," she said. "I'm pregnant."

"Are you okay?" I'd said.

"No!"

I wasn't sure if she was shouting or crying and suddenly, she was in my arms, sobbing into my arms. I kissed her wet cheek.

"It's going to be okay," I told her.

She nodded against my chest, wiping her tears away. Agatha came into the kitchen then, took one look at us, and made a respectful exit. Agatha had been a good wife to me. She knew to keep her boundaries with my daughter.

Katherine's sobs were turning to dry shudders and I could feel her soft cheek sticking to my rough one. I let a hand fall on her tight belly, another toucher her back, pulling her closer to me. Kat looked up at me with her blue eyes, fogged with tears and worry. As I felt my pants tighten, I heard the front screen door crash closed and the crunch of Agatha's feet on the long gravel drive - off to get the mail, perhaps.

I pulled Katherine into my lap and, as if on instinct, she straddled her legs around me, parting the flaps of her bathrobe. My hand drifted from her belly to the knot that held it closed, parting it and traveling down between her legs where her pussy waited, soft and moistening.

"We're going to be okay," I said.

She nodded, lifting herself to accommodate me as I entered her.

She rode me slowly, listening carefully for the sound of Agatha coming back up the drive. We knew that we had minutes. It was what we had been living for all these months and we learned to take them when we could.

The rhythm of our love-making increased, replacing Kat's shuddering sobs with waves of gyrating pleasure until, "Fuck," Kat said.

She paused for a moment against my heaving chest, looked me in the eye.

"What are we going to do?" she said.

"I don't know. But I know that I love you," I said, with a kiss.

She smiled and slid away from me, tying up her robe as the front door swung open again.

~~~

She was pregnant. Kat took three tests in as many days, each returning the same results, each bringing her to tears, each sending my heart racing.

During those three days, we were close to being discovered. Both our hearts were in a scurry of emotions - fear, worry, and, curiously, excitement. Kat was on the verge of laughter and tears, set off in either direction by the simplest things--and I was not much better. Agatha was suspicious. She knew there was some secret between us.

In our private moments, I held my Katherine close to my face, feeling her tears roll down my cheeks, her body quivering with emotion. We shared long, quiet talks about what to do, how to hide it, how to... get rid of it. Whispered arguments turned to quiet trysts on the couch, soft, tearful kisses. Sex came upon us as easily as tears and, in those moments, my feelings were the clearest. I knew what I wanted to do, though I could not vocalize it even to myself yet. 

Our romps dried our tears, settled our stomachs, steeled ourselves for our love. The being growing inside of her made me wild. I came inside of her with reckless abandon.

On the fifth day since the revelation, we had a family dinner. It was a Sunday. Agatha had spent the day cooking, leaving Kat and me to play cards in the living room while she worked. I drank beer and Agatha, chatting merrily with us through the kitchen window, drank wine. Kat's glass stood on the coffee table untouched.

Aloud, we talked about sports and the coming harvest, Kat's horses, and the races. Alone, Kat and I had other things to discuss.

We need to talk about this, Kat seemed to say, our fingers briefly intertwined.

But the evening wore on without intermission. Through dinner, as Katherine grew quiet, Agatha's eyes bounced between us, though her polite babble never ceased. I kept up the conversation, slipping a hand to Kat's thigh to comfort her at intervals. Her wine glass still stood, untouched on the table. Only then did its significance catch up with me.

sinnerstepmilf1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sinnerstepmilf1

After dinner, we had coffee and cake. Then, we retired to the living room. Agatha sat with us, drinking in talking inanely. I itched to have her leave, to ask Katherine what I had been burning to ask her. But it was nearly nine when, finally, Agatha announced it was time for bed. 

"I'm going to get in the shower," she said, pecking me on the cheek.

Five minutes, I thought, knowing her routine. Maybe ten.

As soon as the bathroom door clicked shut, I crossed the room to sit on Kat's couch, cupping her face in my hands. She accepted the kiss with tight lips. Something was bothering her.

"You want to keep it," I said before she could speak.

Her mouth worked, twitching from a smile to a frown.

"It's our baby," she said, placing a protective hand on her belly. "I know we can't -"

"I want to, too," I said.

"Really?"

There was a light in her eyes now, a blue like the sky on a winter morning, a cold clarity that had faded since the discovery of the child. It ignited to blue fire when I nodded desperately.

"Oh, daddy!"

She threw her arms around my neck. I kissed her cheek, her ear, her neck.

The water sprung on in the bathroom and the shower door rattled shut. Five minutes.

Katherine kissed me back, tugging on my shirt, easing herself down into the couch pillows with me on top of her.

"We'll find a way, baby," I promised her. "We'll be a family somehow."

She smiled as I buried my face in her neck and gasped as I nibbled her there. Her hands sought my waistband and she pushed down my jeans. Eagerly, I pulled out my cock for her and folded her skirt back. In moments, I pushed her panties aside and entered her. It was like nothing we'd had in the desperate days before. A decision had been made - however uncertain - and our love was affirmed. I found her tight and wet for me.

The couch creaked as I pushed into her. She gasped and squeaked in my ear, in happiness and pleasure, and bit her lip. I kissed her. Three minutes. It felt too good to stop.

My hands found her breasts under her shirt, pushing aside her bra. I pinched her nipples. Her eyes squeezed shut.

"Daddy," she breathed. "Be quiet."

Two minutes. Still, the water rushed down in the bathroom, the white noise protected us as the couch springs squawked an alarm.

My lips found hers again. The connection rushed through me, from my lips to my cock, through the being we had created inside of her. Together.

Kat's fingers were on her clit. Her back was arching, preparing to orgasm.

"Daddy, don't stop," she said. "Don't stop, don't stop.

One minute. Don't stop. Don't.

Katherine pulled her lips down around mine to cover her squeals as she came. I thrust deep into her. Her eyes rolled back.

No time. I still worked in her, feeling her renewed wetness pouring around my cock. Katherine looked nervously towards the bathroom door. I closed my eyes, imagining our family away from this.

"Are you gonna cum?" Kat said. "Cum for me, daddy. Cum inside of me."

Any second now, the door will open. I knew I should stop, but I wouldn't. 

The water turned off. Katherine gasped and clutched at my hips, slowing me.

"Kat," I said.

I lurched forward into her as I came, spilling inside of her with three last thrusts. She smiled at me and kissed me, wiping sweat from my brow.

Hurriedly, we came apart. Katherine stood to fix her clothing, straighten her hair. I patted myself for sweat and sat away from her, holding her hand by the fingertips when she sat back down. Kat looked at me, squirming in her seat as my cum trickled through her.

The toilet flushed and, moments later, the bathroom door opened. We'd never tried anything so risky before, never come so close to being caught. Kat and I sat there, trying to look innocent.

"Is everything okay?" Agatha said. "I thought I heard something."

I grinned.

"Just a little roughhousing, honey," I said. "Everything is great."

Agatha shook her head.

"You two are too old for that," she said, bemused. She scampered across the hall in her wet towel for the bedroom.

Kat edged closer to me again and planted one last, long kiss on my lips.

"I think I should shower, too," she said, smiling.

I found that I was smiling with her. The inner turmoil that had possessed me was gone, replaced by the joy of fatherhood.

"Okay, Kitty," I said. "I love you."

We were going to keep the baby. But how to keep the truth from my wife?

Published 
Written by spuddick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments