Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Wide Open

"Kat and her father take a risk at home..."

69
8 Comments 8
22.4k Views 22.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Katherine's door rustled open, flooding her room with the briefest splash of moonlight as a tall figure darted inside. Kat repressed a yelp and instinctively darted her hands away from the slit between her legs. The face she had imagined before her evaporated into winter mist.

"Daddy?" she said, faintly.

"Hi, Kitty."

Kat felt a leap in her belly. Was that? She thought. No, too early. She sat up and a slash of moonlight fell across her body, illuminating one green eye.

Her father eased the door closed and sat on the bed beside her. Two fingers touched her face, curling a lock of hair behind her ear. 

"I couldn't sleep," he said.

"Me neither."

For her, it had been for the thrill and the fear of the two men in the same house, under the same roof. For the thrill of the secrets kept from one. For the fear that one would find her in her bed with the other. Her heart was pounding.

And there was that other thing. That thing she had to tell her father, a truth he wouldn't like.

Adam leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. He did not draw away. Despite the stone rising in her throat, Katherine turned to his lips and kissed him. Despite months of distance, despite college, despite Hunter, this still felt right. Natural. His tongue explored her mouth and she let her hands come up to clutch his face.

Adam eased her back into her pillows and the bed groaned in protest.

"Careful," Katherine hissed. "The bed squeaks."

"Then I won't make any noise."

Through the thin swatch of moonlight coming in through the crack in the door, Katherine watched his body curl up as he kissed his way down to her toes, then back up to the place between her legs. She felt his fingers rub against her panties.

"You're already wet for me, baby girl," he whispered.

Katherine pressed her lips together as his fingers crept around her panties and found their way inside of her.

"Daddy," Katherine said. "Are you sure? We--oh."

His tongue had readily found her clit. Kat wound a fist through the bedsheets and bit her bottom lip to keep from crying out.

 ~~~

The bed Hunter had been given seemed to be made of stone. He wondered if Kat's father hadn't packed it with rocks when he found out Hunter would be staying the night. The way the man looked at him told Hunter everything he needed to know--he probably kept a loaded shotgun under his bed for the day his daughter brought anyone home with her. But Kat hadn't brought him home, not really. What does she want from me? Hunter wondered.

Between that worry and least comfortable bed he had ever slept in, Hunter was kept awake to watch the moon eating its way through cotton candy clouds in the waning winter storm.

We're friends, Hunter thought. That much is true. We get along. She lets us be seen in public. But mostly she just wants to fuck me.

At first, that was fine with him. But the longer it went on, and the baby...

I'm going to be a father, he thought. And I don't really know where I stand with the mother of my child.

Sometimes, it was enough to make him want to cry. At those times, Katherine was usually beside him in bed. He could wrap his arms around her and feel her reflexively hold him back. That was enough.

But had she even told her parents? Hunter thought. Should she? Shouldn't I be there for her?

Hunter wasn't tired. His mind was buzzing from the wine Kat's stepmother had shared with him and the worry over his own child.

~~~

Katherine's juices filled my mouth. She tasted like her mother. I could feel her body rising and falling into the bed as my tongue worked on her, hear her quiet gasps of pleasure. My cock was hard against her bed. It wasn't the first time I'd had her in her childhood bedroom--we'd fucked there whenever Agatha had been away. Kat was never comfortable in the bed that had once been her mother's.

I kissed my way up her pregnant belly, finally finding her mouth in the darkness. I could feel the smile there.

My cock was resting against Kat's pussy now. I let it slide in, find its home. She was tight and wet and warm. She bit her lip.

"Daddy," she said. "We shouldn't."

"We should," I said.

sinnerstepmilf1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sinnerstepmilf1

I thrust my cock deep into her, reveling in the feeling of uniting with her. I kissed her neck, her cheeks.

"What if they hear?"

I was already pumping slowly in and out of her, lost in the feeling of her. Her skin was soft and smooth against mine, like the snow that fell mutely outside her window. She was illuminated only by that thin strip of moonlight that slipped in through the crack in the door, leaving her a dark, green-eyed goddess. 

"They won't," I said. And I fucked her harder.

 ~~~

Hunter stood in the hallway between his room and the bathroom. Katherine's door was just beyond it, lit up by the moonlight spilling through the hallway window as though it were a portal to another realm. But beyond that, her father's bedroom.

Hunter's cock was hard, pressing against the seat of his pants. He wasn't sure if he'd gotten out of bed to fuck Kat or finally get an answer out of her. He suspected that he was hoping for both. The thrill of getting into her bed with her father so close by was too great to resist.

But it was also enough to make Hunter afraid.

He eyed both doors for a moment, then finally made his approach.

~~~

"Fuck me, daddy," Kat moaned into my ear. "Fuck me."

I droned into her, the bedposts gently knocking against the wall. Kat's body was wrapped up in mine, her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck.

I wanted to drill her, to fuck her as hard as I could for all the days I had missed her, for all the times she had fucked the boy. But even I wasn't so reckless. 

I knew that I'd been gone from bed for too long already. If Agatha woke up with me gone. If she checked the bathroom.

I pushed the fears out of my thoughts and filled my Katherine's mouth with mine.

I slipped a hand down to her breasts and teased a nipple between thumb and forefinger. She giggled into my lips and pinched my ass.

"God, I missed you, baby," I told her, thrusting deep insider of her. For a moment, I let myself go, pounding Kat as hard as I could.

Kat's eyes went wide as she put a fist in her mouth to stifle a sudden moan and grasped the bedpost with her other hand to hold it still. There was nothing to be done about the bedsprings chorusing beneath us.

"Shh," Katherine hissed. 

~~~

Hunter's ears pricked to a noise. A little gasp, a groaning bedspring. Wondering, he inched towards Kat's door.

Was it her parents? he thought. Are they...?

The scant light played across Katherine's bare chest as she rose and fell in the darkness, framed by her bedroom window, on top of a lounging figure. Hunter froze in her doorway, peeking through the narrow gap. A pit was forming in Hunter's stomach.

Even in the shock of what he was seeing, Katherine was a glory. Sweat shone on her breast and the curve of her belly. Her nipples, pink and erect, stood out in silhouette. Despite himself, Hunter was still hard watching her.

Who is that? Hunter thought. 

Hunter watched, enraged and erect, as Katherine's hips worked another man's cock. His hands reached up and pinned her breasts. He pulled her into him. Hunter heard Kat whisper something to him. He held her ass and fucked her harder.

Katherine was kissing the man, whoever he was, with a fervor Hunter had thought had been reserved for him. Hunter wanted to barge in and confront her, to scream and yell.

She's not even yours, the little doubting voice in Hunter's heart said to him. See? She doesn't want you.

But there was another voice, angry with her, angry with himself. He could hear his own father's voice, his coach's voice, joining with it: be aggressive.

 ~~~

Katherine could feel her father getting ready to cum. His strokes into her were tightening. His nose touched hers. His hands gripped tight to her back as he held her tight on top of him. She felt his thrusts shaking through her, ringing out an orgasm that made her own fingers curl into his hair.

"Yes, daddy, yes, daddy, yes," she jittered into his ear.

Moonlight flooded into the room and bathed Katherine's body in stark relief, illuminating her father's face with eyes squeezed shut on the pillow. 

Kat stopped. Sat up, pulling instinctively away from him, her eyes snapping to the door.

Hunter stood there. Eyes lit up with shock and fear.

"Oh shit," he said.

Published 
Written by spuddick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments