Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Away And Alone

"Separated, Katherine and her father begin to stray..."

60
7 Comments 7
16.7k Views 16.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was dark in Katherine's room save for the string of Christmas lights that lit up the sweat-slick body of the boy on top of her. She held him by the nape of his neck while he breathed hotly into her ear to the rhythm of his coursing hips. Katherine was staring into her ceiling, trying to pretend she wasn't enjoying the freshman inside of her and avoiding the judging eyes of the family photos plastered on her wall and littering her nightstand.

The most damning of these was a photo of her and her father, taken on a dock near the beach they had visited on their trip some months ago when all of this had started, when her feelings had changed and daddy became "Adam," her lover. When the attention that had once been her mother's and then his new wife's had finally become hers.

Now he watched, with haunted eyes, as she fucked this stranger in a dormitory so far away.

Wouldn't he understand? Kat thought. This is all about appearances.

She'd only gone to the party for appearances' sake. She couldn't spend every Saturday night in her dorm, feeling her belly for signs of life and thinking about her father. She'd spotted this boy right away and recognized him as one of the residents in her dorm--a lacrosse player, she thought, or maybe soccer. He was two years younger than her, but that was alright. She already had an older man in her life.

She'd known him only by sight, having seen him in the hall carrying equipment, but never learned his name. He had locked eyes with her when he'd seen her and she'd allowed herself to look shyly back at him.

His waist was as thick as a tree trunk and firm. When he crossed the room to dance with her, Katherine found his hands smooth where her father's hands were rough, and clumsy where his were confident. They danced and he touched her waist, her thighs, her breasts. He kissed her neck and whispered to her.

Later, when he was walking her home to their dorm, he held her hand and glanced nervously at her with glittering, innocent eyes.

"Oh, Kat," he moaned softly, nibbling on her ear lobe.

Katherine dug her nails into his back and scraped them down to the mounds of his ass to let him know she was still there. His back was tight, hard. She could feel the muscles moving underneath his skin as he thrust into her.

He moaned again and fucked her harder. Katherine felt the bed groaning beneath them, the posts knocking against her dorm walls. She hoped her neighbors were around to hear--that was the point of this, wasn't it?

The boy hiked Katherine's legs up onto his hips and pushed himself on top of her. He was stronger than the other men she had been with. His hips moved faster than her father's could. Katherine closed her eyes and tried to imagine she was with Adam, but all she saw was the sweat-soaked black locks swinging before the lacrosse boy's steel-blue eyes. A gasp betrayed her lips as waves of pleasure passed through her body out to her fingertips.

Katherine's body tightened. She wrapped her legs around the boy's waist and clutched his forearms. Her gasping turned to squeals as pleasure passed to orgasm.

"Oh, god," she heard herself saying. "Don't stop. Don't stop!"

 

I slept through most of the day after I visited Katherine. With the shades drawn, I awoke throughout the morning with a hard-on, imagining Katherine as I had first had her. I thrust into the sheets with my eyes closed, grinding and imagining.

I wandered out of the bedroom around noon, still harboring an erection.

"What happened to the saddle?" Agatha asked as I came into the kitchen. She was washing dishes from the night before.

I froze. The saddle. Katherine had dismissed me the night before and throughout our date, I had never mentioned the pretension for my visit. I stammered. I hesitated.

"I--she didn't need it after all," I managed.

"You went all the way up there and she didn't even need it?" Agatha said.

"Yeah," I said. I felt as though all the air had evacuated my lungs.

"That girl," Agatha said, turning away.

I sat at the table drinking coffee until Agatha left the room. When she was gone, all the air left my body and I knocked my head against the table. The saddle, I raged. I forgot about the saddle. It had all almost come down around my ears. My torrid affair with my daughter. My life.

The encounter left me exhausted and worried. I went out and stowed the saddle in the barn. The sight of the old building, of Kat's horse, reminded me of the days we'd had together. I remembered the touch of her skin beneath my fingers. I remembered the taste of her nipples in my mouth. Our love still burned, but over our great distance, I could feel it weakening. My daughter was in college where, at her age, I knew she should be. I was at home with my wife where, at my age, I should be. Holding on to Katherine was holding on to a dying past.

No, I thought. We have a child. We have a future.

No matter the distance between us, that would always be true. And I would always love her. The truth of that brought my cock to erection. I reached a hand down into my pants and felt the length of me, stroking gently. I rubbed my cock faster and faster until I had to free it from my pants to go any harder. I conjured a picture of Katherine in my mind, naked and golden, splayed out beneath me on my wife's bed. Her eyes closed, her small breasts bouncing under my rhythm.

Agatha intruded on my vision, blonde hair streaked with silver, breasts larger and sagging. Katherine's mother crowded the image--I saw her, in our youth, Katherine's twin. The three women rode my cock as one.

AddisonBlackk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonBlackk

I spent myself into the hay and refuse on the floor of the barn. The horses snorted and blustered. I looked over at Light, ashamed as I kicked dirt over the spot I had dirtied.

The vision evaporated, leaving behind only Katherine.

 

Another week was gone. Another week of absence and reading and homework. Veterinary school was going about as well for Katherine as she thought it would. The growth in her belly made for a looming awakening. Soon, she would start to show. Soon, she would have to leave.

The concept of birth didn't bother her. Katherine had always yearned for the pleasure of being a parent, despite the pain of delivery. The fact that it would be born to a man she had always loved, though not always in the same way, only made the promise better. It was the sham of her schooling that bothered Kat. All around her, the other girls were just starting out. They met with boys. They talked about their careers. Would Katherine ever finish her degree? Had she given every part of her to her father?

Her stomach shifted and she placed a gentle hand on it, wondering if that had been the baby or her misgivings.

It was another Friday night, another day free of RA duties, another day of decisions. Just now, she was at her desk, staring at the same page of her textbook as she had been for the past hour. Diagnostic radiology. Exciting.

Her mind drifted out the window to the faltering autumn light, the air of anticipation that hung over every college campus as seniors made exoduses to the town bars and frat houses collected beer. She followed the thought to Hunter, the boy she'd met at a party last week. The boy she'd brought home.

He'd come to visit her twice this past week, "to study," he said. She'd let him in--apearances, after all--but made sure their study sessions remained innocent. Him on the couch, her at the desk. He'd made no advances, no attempts to sleep with her again. He was a nice boy. She liked him. She liked his toned calves, his rock-hard torso. His black, black hair and blue, blue eyes. How they poured over her during sex, how--

Katherine wrenched her thoughts back to her book. But it was too late, she felt herself growing wet. Katherine glanced at the photo of her and her father on the nightstand beside her, trying to remember being with him instead, his hairy chest, his dark, drowning eyes. A feeling of warmth spread through her belly.

She stood up.

What would he want me to do? she thought. Night was approaching. Parties were approaching. She had slept with one other boy, one time. Was that enough to convince anyone it isn't Adam's child? Do I want it to be enough?

On her desk rested her open textbook. On her dresser rested her makeup and mirror. Katherine hesitated.

 

I awoke in the night with Agatha sleeping beside me. The covers had pulled back from her in the night, exposing her breasts. She slept mostly naked these days, clawing at me before bed. With Katherine gone, she made no secret that she wanted me. I had wanted her too, once. Tonight, with my midnight erection, I found that I still did.

In the dim light, her age seemed to fade away. I saw her in the moonlight of her youth, as I had never known her. She was Katherine's shade, a pale reflection.

I reached over and took a nipple between two fingers, pinching gently and stroking until it hardened. Agatha didn't stir. I cupped her breast and squeezed. They were larger than Katherine's but just as soft. I hadn't touched them since Kat and I got together. She was my wife, but it felt wrong, like an invasion, to touch her now. 

I let my hand slide down her belly to the thicket between her legs. She was wet, even in her sleep. Dreaming. Two fingers slipped inside.

I thought about Katherine, alone at school. She didn't want me when I came, I thought. I knew it wasn't that simple. I knew that Kat was right to refuse me. But I still wanted her. Agatha could be my Katherine for a night.

I pressed my fingers deeper inside of her and, still, she did not wake, though a faint sound passed her lips.

With my other hand, I pushed down my underwear and rolled on top of Agatha. The head of my cock rested against her. She still slept.

"Katherine," I whispered, longingly. "Katherine."

As I thrust myself inside of her, Agatha's eyes fluttered awake. A smile broke across her face, radiant even in the darkness.

 

"Yes, daddy!" Katherine practically shrieked.

They hadn't been long at the party before she had dragged Hunter back to her room. At first, she'd tried to pretend she hadn't gone there looking for him, but when Katherine saw the younger boy dancing with another girl, she had to have him. Now, he had her bent over the textbook still lying open on her desk, her dress bunched up around her waist.

Hunter was hitting the spot over and over again. Kat's head was spinning from the ecstasy of it. She bent back and wound a hand through Hunter's hair. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed himself closer.

Katherine felt too good to be guilty. As Hunter wrapped her in his strong arms, she tried to imagine Adam, but the picture disappeared as soon as she conjured it. Hunter's cock obliterated everything.

But as the pulse of his hips slowed and the pleasure began to fade, the guilt crept in with his semen.

Published 
Written by spuddick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments