Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breeding Mommy: Chapter VIII

"Fit, busty mommy and her teen son enter a new chapter of their relationship"

56
9 Comments 9
18.8k Views 18.8k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Click

The door to the hotel room unlocked as I swiped the key card through the slot. I opened the door and stepped inside the dark room to find the light switch waiting for me on the side wall.

Flicking it up, the lights illuminated a generously sized room with a single king-sized bed and a view over the city. Off to the side was a bright, spacious washroom with white tile floors and a large mirror that reflected the large walk-in style shower.

“We’re here!” I exclaimed, taking in our hotel room layout.

My son walked in behind me with his bag and dropped it on the floor.

“This is a really nice room, mom,” he mused, as he gazed out the window at the skyline.

“Yes, it’s very nice. Lots of room for us,” I replied, as I opened up my bag.

One of my friends from yoga was getting married in the hotel and I took my son as my plus-one.

“We’ve got about an hour to get changed, honey. So I’m going to go into the washroom and how about you change here?” I instruct him.

“M’kay,” he replied, turning his gaze from the window onto me.

I smiled at him and grabbed my bag, “See you in a bit,” I said, as I turned and closed the washroom door behind me.

I emerged from the washroom sometime later, all dolled up. I was wearing a patterned summer dress that went down to just past my knees and a matching choker around my neck, pairing it with cute, 4.5-inch, open-toe heels. I did up my make-up and accentuated my lips with my son’s favourite shade of pink, cock-sucking lipstick.

I found him waiting on the bed for me and his reaction said it all.

“God, mom,” he began, eyes wide, “you look absolutely gorgeous.”

“Thanks, sweetie!” I replied smiling, brushing my long, dark, voluminous hair behind my ear, “You look incredibly handsome as well.”

He looked very dapper in his dress clothes, which fit his trim body well enough and gave him a certain sense of maturity that belied his young, high-school age.

He stood up and ran his hands up the sides of my body, holding my waist as he at me. My heels put me about eye level with him.

“Ready to go, Barbie?” he asked.

I held his gaze and nodded, “Yes, daddy.”

“Okay,” he said, “give me a kiss first.”

I leaned into him and planted a slow kiss to his lips that lasted probably five or so seconds too long. Breaking away, I stared at him patiently as he fixed his gaze to my puffy, bright pink lips.

“And you smell amazing,” he continued after a brief silence.

“It’s a new fragrance that I’m trying out! I’m glad you approve,” I replied, giggling.

He pulled me in a little closer as I rested my hands against his chest.

“Are you ready to go to our first wedding as a couple, mom?” he asked me with a smirk.

It hadn’t dawned on me that it was our first wedding together. I knew it was his first wedding, but he was right, this was our first since we began dating each other.

I smiled widely at him and grabbed his hand, “come on, sweetheart. Let’s not keep the bride and groom waiting.”

The wedding was lovely and as we mingled during the reception, I introduced my son to various friends from yoga. They subtly flirted with him in ways that adorably went over his head but I took a certain measure of satisfaction in knowing my friends thought he was handsome while I was the only one that got the pleasure of having sex with him.

“Denise!” I heard a bubbly, Hispanic accent from behind me and swiveled around to see Vanessa.

“Oh my god! Come here, honey!” I exclaimed upon seeing her.

We embraced and I introduced her to my son.

“Vanessa, I’d like to introduce you to my son, James,” I said, guiding her gaze towards my young, svelte beau.

“Oh, hola James. Cómo estás?” she responded flirtatiously, holding his gaze curiously.

Vanessa was a curvaceous and expressive Puerta Rican woman from my yoga class. She was a little shorter than me and wore a tight red dress that drew attention to her wide hips and slim frame. She had me beat in the hips department, though our butts were equally big and round, and my enhanced, DDD breasts were larger than her natural Cs.

We were seated at the same table for dinner; me, Tiger, Vanessa, and my other two friends from yoga Daniella, Brittney, and their husbands. The seven of us had a great time, especially when Vanessa and Daniella got into the wine. Tiger just quietly observed everything and had some light banter with Daniella going.

I had a few glasses with my girlfriends and, admittedly, got a little tipsy. My hand started to wander beneath the table and rested gently on Tiger’s thigh, rubbing it slowly and purposefully. He placed his hand over mine and traced his fingertips lightly over my soft skin. I had to stifle a smile that would’ve betrayed my arousal and I hid it as best as I could.

As dinner was winding down, the dance floor began opening up and the four of us went out. The music was loud and our hips were swaying, enjoying each other’s company and laughing at how silly we were.

Daniella and Brittney went back to retrieve their husbands and I wanted Tiger out here with me.

“Honey, come on!” I said smiling down at him as I grabbed his hand.

I led him past all the tables seated with people, blissfully unaware of our relationship, and onto the floor. Throwing my arms around him, I felt the urge to kiss him but restrained myself. Instead, we slow danced and it felt like the whole world just faded away and it was just the two of us.

I looked into his eyes and couldn’t stop smiling and giggling. I just wanted him bad.

“You look really beautiful,” he said, staring deeply into my eyes.

I could feel my cheeks get flushed as I smiled bashfully.

“I’m trying not to get too, uh…” his voice trailed off as he looked down a bit.

‘Erection!’, I thought to myself.

I got all caught up in the wedding and being with him that it didn’t occur to me that he could get a stiff, throbbing erection romantically dancing with me.

“Right,” I said, “let’s go get something to drink.”

I led him to the bar and got myself another glass of wine. Not too long after, Vanessa came by dragging one of her friends along with her. We grabbed an empty table and bantered for what turned into a couple of hours. Tiger soaked it all in as we gossiped and shared stories.

Between the laughing and the wine, my mind trailed off towards thinking of Tiger’s erection – his stiff, throbbing, eager, young penis – and my hand wandered towards his thigh, rubbing it gently.

“I have to go upstairs for a bit,” he whispered into my ear.

“Is everything alright?” I asked him, turning towards him.

“Ya, everything’s fine. I just need to, uh, take care of something,” he replied.

I trailed my hand up his leg and drew my fingertips over his crotch. The outline of his hardening shaft was almost immediate.

“Do you need me to come with you?” I asked, my eyes giving away my want.

“Maybe in a couple minutes so it’s not obvious,” he replied in my ear.

He then got up and made his way towards the exit, his hands awkwardly in his pockets.

“Where’s he off to?” Vanessa inquired curiously.

“Oh, he’s not feeling 100%. Stomach cramps,” I replied, knowing full-well that the only cramps he has are from his heavy, cum-filled sack.

“Aww, poor guy,” she said, sympathetically, “I hope he feels better.”

“He will. You know, I’m going to go check in on him to make sure he’s okay,” I said, recognizing my opportunity to leave.

“Okay! I’ll talk to you later,” she responded, watching me take off to tend to my horny, teenage son.

I got to the elevator bank and he was still there waiting. I guess it was a slow elevator.

“Hey, sweetie,” I said in a calm, soothing voice, as I approached him and rested my hand on his lower back.

“Hey, Barbie,” he replied affectionately, the numbers above the elevator trickling down to our floor.

The doors opened and a half-dozen people got out. We walked in after and the metal doors closed behind us, leaving us alone.

I turned to him and kissed him passionately as he wrapped his arms around me and held me close.

Our lips smacked off of each other’s slowly, with wanton, sexual desire as his eager hands explored my tight body and my tongue filled his mouth.

Our room was on the twelfth floor but at the rate we were going at each other, we might’ve ‘gotten off’ before we reached it.

Sliding my hand down his body, I cupped his crotch and felt his stiff, engorged cock through his dress pants. It was much harder than when I lightly felt him underneath the table. Understandably so.

He pressed my hand firmer against him and kissed and sucked on my neck, while he whined gently.

“Uh, Tiger, baby,” I cooed quietly, rubbing and massaging his crotch, wanting him badly.

Ding

The elevator chimed and the doors opened as we arrived on our floor.

I grabbed his hand and led him back to our room, which felt like it was on the other side of the city at this point. His erection pressed fervently against his dress pants, eager for what awaited him in our room.

Fumbling with my purse, I found the key card and opened the door. We slid inside and picked up our hot, indiscreet passion as the door closed behind us.

“Uh,” I moaned gently, as he pushed my body against the wall, his mouth sucking and kissing my tender neck.

He grabbed at my dress and pulled it up past my hips, grabbing a handful of my fat butt cheek on his way up.

I could feel his hard, youthful erection pressed against my body and fantasized about fucking and sucking every inch of him.

His busy hands groped my meaty ass while his soft lips explored my neck, finding their way back to my bright pink lips, which smacked off of his passionately.

“Mmm, baby,” I whined with need, as my vagina began aching with arousal.

I reached for his belt and unfastened it before attacking his fly and pant button. I tugged the soft fabric to his dress pants down off of his waist, exposing his silk boxers that hugged his long, thick penis. The outline of his cock was vivid as it pressed firmly against the silky fabric.

He tugged at his tie’s knot and discarded it quickly as I raced to get his dress shirt open. One button at a time, I nimbly undid them until I exposed his chest. Planting soft kisses to his skin, I licked and kissed his nipples before crawling my kisses up his chest to his neck.

“Uhh, mom,” he gently whined, as I undid the bottom few buttons.

I returned my plump, soft, pink lips to his and kissed him slowly but deeply. Our lips worked in unison, increasing in speed until we erupted into a passionate, lust-driven frenzy; our hands quickly exploring each other’s bodies.

We gradually and haphazardly made our way towards the bed, bumping into the walls as we feverishly kissed and stripped each other of our clothes.

First his dress shirt came off and fell behind him to the floor as I pushed him against the wall and sucked and kissed his nipples and chest, my hand placed intently over his erection trapped behind his boxers.

I could feel the bottom of my sundress ride up my thighs as he pulled it upwards, signaling he wanted it off. I wasted little time in obliging him. Pulling it upwards, it passed my wide hips, slender, toned body, and over my head where I tossed it towards the bed in a crumpled heap.

I was left in my white, butterfly thong, choker, and heels; just the way he likes me. My thong hugged my wide, fertile hips and dug deep between my large, round butt cheeks, while the thong fabric concealed my bald vagina, aching for teen cock. I affectionately looked at him as my large, full breasts and puffy nipples pressed gently into his body and my hands lightly held his hips.

“Come on, baby,” I said in a soft, motherly voice, as I grabbed his hand and led him to the bed to spend the rest of the night fucking.

As we got there, I turned around and got on my knees in front of him. Undoing his shoes one at a time, I pulled them off and looked up at him, submissively, from my knees. Grabbing the sides of his dress pants in each hand, I hooked my fingers into his boxers and pulled them both down together.

His hard, youthful cock sprung out, pent up with hours of anticipation, and rested eagerly above my face, twitching with excitement.

I grabbed his thick shaft in my hand and pulled his foreskin back, allowing me to wrap my soft, plump lips around his fat, bulbous glans. Passionately making out with his cock, I salivated all over him until drool trickled off my lower lip.

“Mmm,” I moaned in between wet smacks off of his stiff penis.

I pushed my lips over his foreskin and down his spit-covered shaft, taking all of his cock into my mouth and down my throat until my lips were flush against his scrotum, filled with his sperm that I wanted in me so badly.

I pulled my mouth back, lips tightly sealed around his girth, smearing saliva and my bright pink, cock-sucking lipstick all over his penis.

Stroking him fully, I looked up at him from my knees with perverted sexual desire.

“You’re so big, sweetie,” I gushed wantingly, “I want you to fuck me with your big cock.”

Words seldom said by a 30-something woman to a teen boy, let alone a mom to her son, but our relationship was special. We were more lovers than anything else, lost in the throes of passion.

“I know how much you love big cock, Barbie doll,” he said looking down at me, stroking my hair.

I was a slut for size and between his length and girth, he had the perfect cock to fill and stretch my pussy.

He extended his hand down towards me and helped me off my knees, straight into a passionate kiss. His hands made busy work exploring my body and tugging at my thong. Our lips smacked off of each other’s quickly and libidinously; our tongues filling each other’s mouths and our hot passion thickening the air in the room.

In the heat of our primal lust for each other, my son yanked at my thong so hard that he tore it off of my hips. Holding the torn piece of flimsy fabric in his hand, I looked at it briefly with a horny smile of disbelief before lunging at him, throwing myself into his arms and pressing myself against his stiff cock.

He nearly stumbled over but regained his balance by grabbing and squeezing my ass, dropping my useless thong to the ground.

“Let’s get those pants off you, mister,” I said, breaking away from him slowly.

Without much hesitation, he removed his legs from his pants and boxers, discarding them to the side. I pulled him back in for a kiss, holding his lips in mine and inhaling sharply while he hugged me tightly.

I could feel his hands grab and squeeze my fat butt as my breasts squished against his chest.

“Mmm,” I moaned soothingly, my vagina aching for his large, teen cock.

Without much direction, we kissed feverishly across the room until my back pressed up against the wall. Kiss by kiss, he slowly attacked my neck and collarbone, heading south to my large, feminine, motherly breasts.

Engulfing my swollen nipple in his hungry mouth, he suckled firmly and deeply, desperately feeding on his mommy’s bountiful breast. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of his wet, sloppy feeding; his tongue teasing my nipple and drooling on my breast.

“Uh, Tiger, baby,” I quietly sighed, running my fingers slowly through his hair.

He flattened his tongue to my firm breast and dragged it up my soft skin, onto my large areola, and flicking it off my stiff, wet nipple.

“Turn around, mom, and stick that ass out for me,” he instructed, holding my gaze.

I did as I was told and turned around, pressing my hands up against the wall above me and stuck my fat butt out towards him, arching my back. He got behind me and gently nudged my leg out wider with his and I eagerly complied, waiting in anticipation for his girth to stretch me back open again and breed my motherly, nurturing pussy.

I felt his hand grab and slap my butt cheek before I felt the familiar feeling of his bulging head rub up between my wet, puffy labia, searching for the hole to slide himself into. He found it with little issue and moments later I felt my pussy fill up with his hard penis.

“Uhhh,” I moaned, closing my eyes, as he inched his length into me, stretching me until I had his entire length in me, and his scrotum was up against my butt.

He wrapped his arm around me and groped my breast greedily as he gently slapped against my butt. I could hear his breathing in my ear, his warm breath blanketing the side of my neck as he probed my wet pussy, grinding against the cushy flesh of my large ass.

“Uh… Uh…" he quietly grunted in between kisses to my shoulder and neck.

“Mmm, ohh, uhhh,” I moaned, focusing on the slow, rhythmic ebb and flow of his penis moving inside of me.

“Mmm, just like that, baby,” I continued, desperately.

He pushed me further against the wall, my face right up against the wallpaper while he feverishly groped me and ground against me; just a horny teen looking to unload hours of pent-up sexual energy and cum inside of my warm, wet vagina.

His thrusts came faster and more urgent...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JammyJamz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments