Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breeding Mommy: Chapter VI

"Mommy can't resist pleasuring her hung teenage son after she gets home from work."

53
5 Comments 5
18.6k Views 18.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I pulled into the driveway at about 4:30 pm after finishing work and checked myself out in the vanity mirror. I worked part-time as a secretary for an engineering firm, so on my off-days, I was running errands, doing household chores, going to the gym and doing yoga to stay fit, and going to the salon to have my nails done and vagina waxed. But today was a workday and after I checked my make-up in the mirror, I applied another coat of hot pink lipstick to my full, puffy lips.

‘Girl, you look amazing. He won’t be able to resist you,’ I thought to myself, referring to my son. I undid the top few buttons to my blouse to draw attention to my full bust and deep cleavage and walked into the house.

“Honey, I’m home!” I cheerfully announced; my soft, inviting voice filling the room.

“I’m in here,” he replied; his deep voice emanating from the kitchen.

I followed the sound of his voice, my heels clicking on the hardwood floor as I walked, and found my son cooking dinner.

“Hey, sweetheart,” I said affectionately as he turned around to face me. I rested my hand gently on his waist as I leaned in and kissed his lips. We held a slow, passionate kiss that didn’t last long enough before he released me, leaving my pink lipstick smudged on his lips.

“How was work?” he inquired, moving his eyes from my lips down to my breasts, then up to meet my gaze.

“It was good. Nothing too eventful happened. Susan wasn’t being a bitch today, so it was better than most days.” Susan worked in human resources and was always giving everyone difficulties.

“Good. I’m glad she wasn’t being difficult with you. Hopefully, it’s the start of something,” he said encouragingly.

“I hope so. But I’m going to go get out of these clothes and will be back to help you with dinner,” I remarked before planting a light kiss on his lips and walked out towards my bedroom. Just before I rounded the corner, I looked over my shoulder at him and saw his eyes fixed on my ass, which was not-so-subtly outlined by my tight, black skirt. I smirked at him and disappeared down the hall.

Truthfully, I was delighted that he started cooking dinner for us. He became much more helpful around the house after we became sexually intimate and I always showed my appreciation with sweet words, hugs, kisses, and of course blowjobs and sex. Nothing encourages masculinity in men like a dutiful, feminine woman.

Honestly, I could write a book on how to get a man to help you around the house. Step one, make him feel like a man and submit to his masculinity. Step two, mother the little boy inside of him. Step three, be sexually available to him and fuck him regularly. In the case of my son, step three was a daily event; not that steps one and two weren’t either, but his need to ejaculate in my mouth and vagina was insatiable. It also doesn’t hurt when you have a body made for porn that drives horny, teenage boys wild. He hadn’t cum inside my ass yet, but I figured it was just a matter of time before one of us brought it up.

Reaching my bedroom, I slipped off my black heels and unzipped my skirt, tugging it slowly off my hips. After clearing my wide, fuck-me hips and large butt cheeks, it fell effortlessly to the floor, leaving my pussy covered by my small, black g-string. I undid the remaining buttons to my blouse and pulled it off of me, tossing it on the bed next to me so that I could remove my bra. I quickly unclasped the strap and peeled it off of me, discarding it on the bed.

 Looking at myself in the mirror, I admired my sex appeal that was irresistible to my son.

‘Damn girl, you look good,’ I thought to myself, as my eyes examined my body starting with my large, full breasts, ornamented with my large, puffy nipples and areola. My eyes wandered farther down my body to my small waist and flat stomach, and lastly to my bald pussy hidden behind the g-string's small, thin fabric.

Turning to the side, I admired how far my breasts stuck out in front of me and how far my round ass stuck out behind. I was my son’s personal porn star; his fuck-thing to drain his semen into, his penis’ loving mommy, and his dutiful girlfriend. I reached for my blouse to put it back on and left it unbuttoned, exposing my bare breasts, and walked back towards the kitchen.

Coming back into the kitchen, I grabbed my large water bottle, walked up beside him, and rubbed his back, inspecting what he’d been working on.

“Ooooh, that looks yummy. Do you need any help?” I asked, looking up at him as I took a drink.

“No, I think I should be fine. Thank you, though,” he replied, looking towards me.

I met his gaze as I let my lips linger on the head of the bottle, pretending it was his large cock, and saw his eyes fixated on my attire; my large breasts exposed and pointed towards him, teasing him.

“What is it, honey? Do you like what you see?” I asked flirtatiously after swallowing a large gulp of water.

His eyes met mine and he rested his finger under my chin, tilting it up as he leaned over and kissed me slowly and firmly. My pussy began aching as my heart fluttered, and all I wanted to do was drop my tiny g-string and have him fuck me against the kitchen counter.

He broke away slowly from me and smiled with this adorable, boyish grin. I looked up at him and smiled sheepishly; face flushed and knees weakening.

Not wanting to stop, I climbed up on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around him, kissing him firmly and deeply. His eager hands found their way to my hips and explored my waist and ass as our tongues probed each other’s mouths.

“I thought about you all day,” I said softly, as my palm flattened over his crotch. “Very unmotherly thoughts.”

He whined with approval as he ground himself against my outstretched hand.

“Do you want me to give you head?” I asked affectionately, wanting him to say yes. I was thinking about sucking his cock all day and needed to feel his warm semen on my tongue.

“What about dinner?” he asked breathlessly as he kissed and sucked on my neck.

“It’ll be fine,” I replied, turning my head to the side to examine it. “I’ll take care of it after I take care of you.”

“Mmmm… mommy head, please,” he quietly assented.

“I just need to grab a pillow, honey,” I replied, kissing him on the lips. Walking over to the living room, I grabbed a pillow and brought it back to the kitchen. Being on your knees is tough on a hardwood floor and don’t get me wrong, I love giving head on my knees, but just need a little something to be comfortable.

I placed the pillow in front of him and crouched down, settling down on my knees. He looked down at me, watching me patiently as I beamed up at him smiling. I felt so submissive and feminine being on my knees in front of him, ready to suck his cock and submit myself to him. I loved it.

My focus turned towards his crotch and I reached for his waistband to pull his pants down. Tugging them off his hips and down to the ground, his semi-swollen cock dangled inches from my face.

“There’s mommy’s big boy!” I said, staring lustfully at his young cock; my words dripping with unfiltered sexuality and betraying my perverted desire.

He was long, thick, and pink. His foreskin slightly covered his bulging, purplish head; a familiar sight that I loved seeing. I leaned under his cock and opened my mouth, sealing my pouty, pink lips to his head and gently made out with it while I lightly bobbed my head forwards and back. I could feel him grow longer and harder, horny for his mother’s skilled mouth, and I pushed down farther to take in more of his delicious penis.

My luscious lips crawled farther down his head, gliding over his foreskin’s folds. His shaft slid effortlessly into my mouth and down my throat as my plump lips smacked up against the base of his penis and onto his testicles. He made sure to keep his shaft and pubic region shaved for me like a good boy and I made sure to deep throat his fat, uncircumcised cock like a good mommy slut. Most women wouldn’t be able to take his length and girth into their mouths, but I was blessed without a gag reflex, so his beautiful, pink specimen slid easily enough down my throat.

EmmaaBennett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaaBennett

I slowly pulled my mouth back and let his head slide off my lower lip. He was hard and perfectly erect; his penis slightly curved upward. I grabbed my son’s bratwurst-sized cock, which throbbed eagerly in my hand, and drooled all over it; my warm spit leaking over the lip of his foreskin and onto his large, swollen head.

I stroked his cock slowly, twisting my hand as I pulled his foreskin forwards and back, and applied more warm saliva to his length.

“You’re such a good girl, mommy,” he moaned in a hushed tone, running his nails over my scalp and through my hair.

I was a good girl. I was his good girl. Pleasuring him was my priority and swallowing his semen was my reward for being a good, devoted, cock mom.

I licked up his long, thick shaft and gave him this wanting, seductive look. It was a look of utterly perverted desire. I look I’ve only given to him.

Gripping his cock, I wetted my pouty lips and wrapped them around his head; pumping him and bobbing my head while I salivated all over him, moaning with pleasure as I nurtured him.

 “Uhh… mom,” he murmured desperately, as my wet lips slid up and down his hard, pink shaft. He was such a needy boy and I loved it.

I sucked faster and harder as saliva dripped off my hands and lips. His fingers explored my hair and guided my head along his length.

“Mmmmm,” I moaned in between loud, wet slurps and lip smacks along his slippery shaft.

I looked up at him submissively with my large, chestnut-brown, doe eyes and moaned as I dragged his cock out of my mouth, lips sealed firmly to his shaft, and my hand twisting around his length, pulling his sensitive foreskin back all the way.

“Uhh, fuck, give me that slutty mommy head, Barbie,” he whined.

Obliging him, I pumped his cock slowly; pulling his foreskin over his head and tugging it back slowly as I twisted my hand and drooled all over his length before hurrying him back into my mouth.

“That’s it, barbie doll. Show me how good of a mommy you are to my needy cock,” he cried urgently.

I was such a good cock mommy. I felt like a barbie too; a big-breasted bimbo submissively sucking on my man’s large, pink cock; mothering it until he came inside my mouth so I could taste and swallow his delicious semen. I was meant for loving his penis.

Slurp, slurp, slurp,’ my mouth traveled his entire length multiple times, coating him with wet spit before wrapping my hand to his penis’ base and pumping his cock; my hand meeting my lips as they traveled in opposite directions.

“Uhhh, mom... fuck, you’re so good,” he whined, as he lightly thrust his hips.

‘That’s it, baby,’ I thought to myself. ‘Cum inside my mouth and give me that delicious creamy milk. Mommy needs her milk.’

I reached behind his balls and rubbed his perineum gently, slowly making my way behind him to his butt. I slid a finger between his tight cheeks and rubbed over his anus with the tip of my finger. He grabbed my hand and pressed my finger deeper into him, so I responded by gently pushing it farther into his tight butthole and slowly probed him rhythmically with my wet blowjob.

He moaned deeply and put his hand against the back of my head, pushing his cock deeper down my throat. I squealed with approval at my son helping himself to more of me and was delighted that he was into ass-play.

‘Well, looks like a certain young man is going to need some prostate massages from his woman in the near future,’ I thought to myself.

I looked up at him wantingly; his thick penis filling my mouth as I massaged his testicles with my free hand; the other still exploring his butt. He had his hand firmly gripping my head and thrust himself slowly but firmly, into my mouth repeatedly. My puffy wet lips, coated with saliva, ran along his veiny shaft as the loud, sloppy sounds of his penis stretching out and filling my throat were only muffled by his needy moans. I could only look up at him from my knees, helpless as he used me for his sexual pleasure.

He relinquished his grip and I pulled my head back, slowly exposing his hard, slippery cock from my warm, wet mouth as I held his gaze intently. I gasped for air as the tip of his cock left my mouth and watched the trails of saliva dangling from his penis after they broke off from my wet, saliva-covered lips.

“Uhh, daddy, I love it when you use me,” I moaned, as I wrapped my hand around his soaked shaft and twisted his foreskin while I stroked him.

He scratched my head and encouraged me to keep being his slut. I gently pulled my finger out of his tight butthole and used both hands to masturbate him; twisting around his girth.

“Mommy’s hungry for cum,” I moaned. “Feed me my dinner.”

Letting go of his cock with one hand, I shoveled his swollen head into my mouth and sloppily sucked on him; jerking his shaft aggressively with my hand while I reached around him and squeezed his tight butt cheek with my other.

“Mmmmm,” I moaned, imploring him to ejaculate his potent, teenage semen into my mouth. I needed to taste his cum.

“Mommy! Uh, fuck, baby,” he cried, as his hand guided my head deeper along his thick shaft.

I moaned louder, knowing that he was close, and bobbed my head, lips sealed tightly to him while twisting my hand up and down his length and around his girth.

Pulling back on his foreskin, I felt his penis contract in my mouth and spurts of fresh semen shot out and hit the back of my mouth, resting on my tongue. He came in waves and moaned with pleasure as he filled me. I loved it. I could feel his warm cream coat my tongue and moaned soothingly while he drained himself.

Holding his cock in my mouth, I looked up at him lovingly while gently tugging on his shaft to milk the remaining cum out of him. He looked down affectionately at me as his wet, drained cock grew shorter and softer before falling out of my mouth.

Looking up at him smiling, I stuck my tongue out to show him all the cum he left in my mouth and held my hands under my breasts, lifting them up slightly, as if to offer them on a platter for him. I knew he couldn’t resist a woman with large, full breasts and he would often spend an evening suckling them while I masturbated him repeatedly.

He scratched my head lightly, approving of my submissive, slutty display, and I closed my mouth, swallowing his delicious seed.

“Tasty cum?” he asked me.

“Uh-huh, so good, baby,” I replied not hiding my horniness and lustful want.

“Do you still have an appetite for dinner?” he asked with a smirk.

“Of course, honey,” I replied giggling. “A woman can’t live off of only cum, silly. No matter how much you feed me.”

He lowered his hand and helped me off of my knees, as I grabbed the pillow from the floor.

He gently kissed my forehead and looked at me while lightly rubbing my hand with his thumb.

“You go get cleaned up, sweetheart, while I finish with dinner, okay?” I instructed, breaking the tension building between us.

“Okay,” he replied, reaching for his pants to pull them back up.

As he disappeared around the corner, I turned on the sink to wash my hands and wipe my mouth, before focusing my attention on cooking the rest of dinner.

 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by JammyJamz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments