Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Over the next few days, we’d keep a fairly similar routine. He’d get home from school and I’d greet him with a hug before giving him a loving blowjob in his bedroom, swallowing his semen, before starting in on dinner. There’d even be times where I’d give him a second round of head while in the middle of cooking.

He’d be sitting on the counter with his hard cock out and his pants around his ankles, and I would just work away at him with my mouth and hand until he came. And when he did, and he moaned and groaned, I felt really good, like I was connected with him, and seeing him happy made me happy.

Making him feel sexually validated also allowed him to open up to me emotionally, and I found out so much about him. I got the most out of him when I cuddled him and stroked his penis slowly, playing with his foreskin. I learned that he’s really attracted to women with a soft and submissive demeanor so I started being more submissive towards him, and he responded by becoming more dominant and protective, which certainly aroused me more. He also confided that he’s quite sensitive and has an attraction to motherly and nurturing women, and that him calling me ‘mommy’ was purely sexual, which I figured.

His idea of a mommy was a soft, submissive woman who cared for and nurtured him emotionally and sexually. And you know what? I absolutely loved it. It made me feel really feminine to be on my knees looking up at him with his large, needy cock in my mouth; his hands running through my hair and his moans as he ejaculated in my mouth let me know how much he enjoyed the pleasure I was giving him, which made me feel wanted.

Taking all of this information in, I started to call him ‘daddy’ to show my submissiveness, which was odd calling someone half my age ‘daddy’, no less my own son, but I quickly got used to it and he liked it. I deferred to him more and listened to him, and he responded by being more attentive to my needs and more affectionate.

I remember him coming home one day from school and he gave me a long kiss on my forehead. We ended up spending at least half an hour making out on the couch before he pulled off his pants and I drained him into my mouth like a good mommy. It was so passionate and amazing, and he was incredibly hard and throbbing.

I just wanted to have sex with him right there; to feel his large pulsing cock inside of me, cumming in me. I believe it’s what some people in the incest community call ‘being bred’ and I wanted it badly. I wanted my teenage son, who I’d fallen in love with, to breed me with his large, meaty penis.

My typical day revolved around my son, like you’d expect most mother’s lives would, but not in the way you’d expect. When I wasn’t submitting to him and calling him cute names like ‘daddy’, ‘sweetie’, and ‘baby’, I’d be cooking for him, cleaning, going to the gym to stay sexually attractive for him, dressing in sexually suggestive ways, and being an attentive mommy to his cock. And I loved doing all of these things.

He’d help me out around the house, let me know how much he appreciates me, and tell me that he loves me. But he wanted to do more, so one day he asked me to teach him how to give oral sex to a woman. He wanted to take our relationship to the next level and make me feel as good as I make him. I was obviously over the moon and agreed to show him later that night.

When the time came, I took him into my bedroom. Before we began, he told me that he didn’t want mommy head tonight and just wanted to focus on me and be a good boy for mommy. ‘Mommy head’ is the term we use for a blowjob and because he’s a switch, sometimes he acts submissive and wants to be talked to in a calm, soothing, and motherly voice, which I absolutely adore about him and do so willingly.

I didn’t want him to get too sexually excited so I resisted the urge to make-out with him. I knew how much discomfort guys can get in if their cocks aren’t tended to and he wanted to focus only on me tonight. Instead, I took off my clothes but left myself in my bra and thong for him to take off.

YourBadHabits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourBadHabits

I walked over to him and looked up at him, asking him to take my bra off. I moved my long dark hair out of the way for him as he reached around and fiddled with the clasp. He eventually got it and moved the bra straps off of my shoulders before I let the bra fall to the floor. I smiled up at him, called him a ‘good boy’, turned around, and stuck my ass out a bit so he could get a long, close-up look at my plump tushie as he pulled my thong off of my hips.

I climbed onto the bed, crawled across it, and laid down on my back. In a seductive, soothing voice, I instructed him to come towards me and as he did, I spread my legs wide, showing him my bald, pink pussy for the first time. He seemed unsure what to do but crawled between my legs and awaited my instructions.

I wanted to start him off slowly so I told him to rub my pussy with his fingers in a circular motion. As he did, I reached down and rubbed over his hand to help guide him. After a handful of circles, he slipped a finger inside my vagina, which caught me off guard but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I encouraged him to explore it and told him it felt really good. I could feel myself get wetter and more aroused as I closed my eyes and rubbed my breasts.

He probed me with two fingers and I showed him where my clitoris was and how it needed to be rubbed. As he did, I started to moan a bit and could feel my legs spread wider and vagina open up.

‘Time for the main event,’ I thought to myself.

I told him to get in a comfortable position and place his tongue over my clitoris. He did exactly that and didn’t need any instruction before he started to gently lick it and kiss it, swirling his tongue over it in circles. I moaned so hard at the sheer anticipation being met with blissful ecstasy.

I remember moaning, ‘daddy,’ and pushing my hips up towards him. I ran my fingers through his hair and told him how much of a good job he was doing, which seemed to definitely please him as he licked faster.

I told him to lick and tug on my swollen pink lips with his mouth and he did; sucking on them slowly before dragging his firm, wet tongue back up across my clitoris. I shivered and told him it felt amazing.

He repositioned himself and slid two of his fingers deep inside of me and began gently thrusting while he sucked and licked around tender clitoris; making a point to drool all over my pussy. He was doing so well and I wasn’t sure how much longer I could take before I orgasmed everywhere.

By this point I was breathing raggedly, all flushed in the face and chest, and moaning loudly; my legs wanting to wrap around him as my body squirmed under his touch. All I remember is squealing ‘daddy’ in a little girl’s voice as my lower body quivered and my back arched towards the ceiling.

I felt a rush of warmth throughout my body as I fell back into the sheets and looked down affectionately at my doting lover. He asked me if I orgasmed and I told him yes with a wide smile slapped across my flush and exhausted face.

Seeing the juices from my pussy on his mouth, I told him to come to me so I could clean him up. I wiped them away and gave him a slow, purposeful kiss on the lips. He seemed really pleased with himself, as he should have and I noticed the large mess I made on the sheets. Not caring, I cuddled in his arms and told him how good he was while gently massaging his cock over his pants.

Of course, it didn’t take long for him to get hard and I told him he needed to be rewarded for being a good boy, so I took off his pants and gave his young, large manhood the slowest, sloppiest mommy head I could until he came in my mouth. Like a good mommy, I swallowed all of his delicious semen, licked his penis clean, and we spent the rest of the night cuddling.

Published 
Written by JammyJamz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments