Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Autumn Showers

"My daughter brings home an unexpected guest."

301
22 Comments 22
16.8k Views 16.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Predictably the train was late. The arrivals board said there was a thirty-minute delay, but I knew British Rail well enough not to trust that. I wasn’t going to stand outside on a wet November afternoon, so I crossed the approach road and walked to the posh little Italian coffee shop nearby.

I texted Helen and told her to meet me there. I was looking forward to seeing my daughter. This would be the first time since I drove her down for Freshers Week in September.

An hour later, I was nursing my third coffee and grumpy at the delay when the door squeaked open.

Helen walked in accompanied by a slim, pretty girl. I was about to call out, but Helen spotted me. I was surprised because she hadn’t said she was bringing a friend.

“Hi Dad,” she said as she walked over and hugged me, holding me longer than usual.

She gestured towards the dark-haired girl, who must only be about 5’ tall as Helen towered over her.

“Daddy, I hope it’s okay I brought a friend,” she said. “This is Caroline -”

As Helen spoke, the other girl turned to me, smiled and interrupted.

“Just Caro,” she said. “Only my parents call me Caroline.”

“Pleased to meet you, Caro,” I said, trying not to stare at the pretty teenager. “I’m glad Helen’s making friends.”

Both girls laughed. “Yes, plenty,” they said in unison.

The girls chatted brightly as I drove them home. Nothing of consequence, mostly gossip about their friends, though I did learn that they shared a birthday and were already planning a party for the following May.

“So, what are your plans for the weekend?” I asked my daughter.

“We’re going to try out that new club in town,” Helen replied. “Beyond that, we haven't decided. We’re just going to play it by ear.”

An hour later, I had lugged their bags up to their rooms. Helen was in her childhood bedroom, redecorated but with still a few hints of her early life. I put Caro in the guest room next door. I left them to settle in and headed downstairs where I poured myself a drink and settled in the lounge to read a book.

Helen was the first to reappear, wearing ludicrous heels and a very short black dress, with a plunging neckline that showed off her large boobs. A large silver pendant nestled in her cleavage.

Helen was eighteen, all grown up, and dressed to kill; not at all the innocent little girl, I remembered. I tried not to think about what she might get up to in that provocative outfit.

A few minutes later, Caro also came downstairs. Like my daughter, she wore ridiculous heels and a killer little black dress.

Though they were dressed alike the contrast with my daughter couldn’t be greater. Helen was tall, blond and buxom, and in those heels, almost eye-to-eye with me. She had inherited her mother’s pale skin - a typical English rose complexion.

Caro was tiny, the top of her head barely reaching my shoulder, even in those heels. Lustrous black hair, almost reaching her shoulders, framed her lovely elfin face. Her black eyeliner was in that feline style and accentuated her huge brown eyes.

Overall, she was stunning but still somehow looked vulnerable, raising every protective instinct I possessed, though my huge boner told me I had more in mind than just protection.

Her black dress was very short, barely covering her bum and showing off her shapely legs. It was tight and clung to her slender body. Her nipples strained at the fabric highlighting her perfect tiny breasts.

Caro noticed me staring and gave me a coy smile. I tore my gaze back to safer territory.

“Great dress,” I said to cover my embarrassment at being caught checking her out.

Caro glanced down at my groin where my erection must be obvious and grinned.

“Thanks, it’s one of my favourites.”

A crunch of gravel on the drive signalled that their taxi had arrived, so I was saved from further embarrassment as the girls left, their heads together whispering and giggling.

After they had gone, I wanked furiously, then tried to put Caro out of my mind. I was far too old for her. I thought I had succeeded, and barely woke when, in the early hours, another taxi crunched up the drive and I heard the girls laughing and giggling as they passed my room.

The following morning I allowed myself a lie-in, not stirring until it was properly light. As I had expected, there was neither sight nor sound of the two girls. I smiled, wondering how bad their hangovers would be when they finally emerged.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and made myself a coffee. I sat at the breakfast bar in my dressing gown, catching up on events, not expecting any activity for hours.

But they surprised me. I was only on my second cup when I heard their voices upstairs and more giggling. I put some croissants in the oven to warm and started a fresh pot of coffee.

Helen was the first to appear, fully dressed, with a warm outdoor coat over her arm.

“After breakfast, I’ve got to nip out for a couple of hours before the town gets too crowded,” she said. “Just need to buy a few girlie essentials.”

Moments later Caro appeared, looking far too cute wearing just a scruffy men’s shirt, which was baggy and far too long, reaching almost to her knees. Somehow, it still managed to reveal her shapely thighs when she sat on the stool at the end of the breakfast bar - her feet dangling in mid-air. My traitorous dick was instantly erect, so I put an arm across my lap to cover it.

Helen sat opposite me, and we chatted inconsequentially over coffee and croissant. I was careful to avoid looking at Caro as I didn’t want to give my attraction away. A girl like that would never be interested in an old crock like me.

Helen stood up and picked up my car keys from the breakfast bar.

“I’d better be off. Won’t be long, just a couple of hours.”

She walked off toward the kitchen the door into the garage.

“I can leave Caro in your capable hands, can’t I daddy?” she asked over her shoulder as she left.

Caro chatted away brightly but I felt awkward and stilted. Soon I decided it was time to get dressed. I stood and started clearing the cups and plates away.

“You’ve got towels and everything?” I asked Caro.

“Yes. Let me help you with that,” she replied.

There were only a few cups and plates; not enough to need two people. But Caro pitched in, taking a few things over to the dishwasher. I felt a thrill when she brushed past me on the way back. I gave myself a stern talking-to and went to my bedroom to get ready.

But my normal morning ablutions were interrupted. I was still under the shower when the bathroom door opened, and Caro walked in wearing only a bra and tiny matching panties. My dick sprang to attention.

She walked towards me and was instantly soaked by the power shower when she entered the large glass-walled shower cubicle.

“Helen said I should fuck you,” she said. “You’ve been permanently grumpy and she blames celibacy.”

I knew I should just shoo her out, but this was all my fantasies come true and I couldn’t summon the willpower to resist.

I hunted for the right response, but finally, lost for words, I just leaned forward and kissed her. My arms wrapped around her and pulled her close until she was pressed against my chest and my huge erection was firmly pressed against her flat stomach.

I ran my hands over her smooth teenage flesh and fumbled with the bra catch. A few moments later the bra lay discarded in the shower and Caro’s hard nipples were pressed against me as our tongues entwined. Her small hand found my hard cock and her finger wrapped around it, slowly wanking me.

“Can you suck me, please?” I asked tentatively.

She nodded and simply dropped to her knees. Her small hand struggled to pull back my foreskin. I wrapped my own around hers to help and the bulbous pink tip was exposed.

She looked up at me with her huge dark eyes.

“You’re pretty big,” she said.

Still holding my gaze, she opened her mouth and took the tip of my cock into her warm mouth. Her soft lips closed around my shaft and slid smoothly towards me as she took my rigid erection into her mouth. My tip touched the back of her mouth. Caro coughed slightly and paused with several inches of my cock protruding from her lips.

She lifted herself slightly, changing the angle, and her lips continued their advance toward me as my huge cock slid down her warm throat. She only stopped when her nose was pressed against my pubes and my balls were almost at her chin.

I was astonished and impressed this tiny young girl could take all eight inches; my cock must be halfway down her throat. Even my ex-wife - who was great at blow-jobs - had never managed that. My cock swelled with excitement when Caro started slowly bobbing her head. I put my hands behind her head, but she needs no guidance and sucked me at a steady rhythm, pulling back until my cock almost left her mouth before leaning forward to take my cock deep down her throat once more.

IsabellaCandamil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaCandamil

Then she changed her technique and one small hand, not reaching all the way around, wanked my shaft as she bobbed her head, sloppily sucking the first few inches, with spit dripping from her chin. With her eyes still glued on mine, this quickly brought me close to the edge, and I pushed her back.

I reached over and turned the water off.

“Your turn,” I said.

My arms lifted her slim body effortlessly to her feet. I ran my hands down her smooth skin, feeling her small boobs and tweaking her nipples in passing. My hands passed her slender waist and reached her white panties. I pulled them down to reveal a neat triangle of black hair, above her shaved labia.

I pushed her back so she was pressed against the wall of the shower, spread her legs and knelt between them. My tongue probed her slit and found the nub of her clitoris. One finger probed further down and wormed its way into her tight wet pussy. A second finger joined it. She was so wet, her pussy made slurping noises as my hooked fingers searched for the spot when I finger-fucked her tight teenage pussy.

Caro moaned softly. “Yes, that’s it. Don’t stop.”

My invasive fingers continued their wet, noisy work as my tongue played with her clit. Her moans grew louder and more urgent, and were interspersed with barely intelligible words … “yes” ... “Right there”, and similar, all of which urged me on. Soon her moans reached a crescendo. Her tight body bucked beneath my tongue, her muscles shivered, and warm juices covered my fingers as she came.

When her climax subsided, Caro sighed. “Thank you, that was marvellous.”

My cock was painfully rigid with the need to fuck her, but I didn’t need to ask. Caro looked down at my enormous erection and smiled hungrily.

“Fuck me,” she said. “Fuck me now.”

I stood up and put my hands under her arse. She gasped when her back slid up the wall as I lifted her off the floor. Caro wrapped her legs around me. I felt a hand grab my cock to guide it. My rigid dick nudged her pussy, pushing past her labia. She gasped again as my tip entered her wet pussy.

Caro sighed with obvious pleasure when I let her weight drive my huge rigid member deeper into her. Her sodden pussy was incredibly tight so I felt every glorious inch as I penetrated her, not stopping until I could get no deeper.

“Your cock feels fantastic,” she said softly, grinding her hips.

With my dick still buried balls-deep in her tight minge, I leaned forward and kissed her deeply. I started to fuck her slowly, flexing my hips to withdraw before thrusting upwards and into her again.

Caro’s huge brown eyes were fixed on mine as I fucked her. Her mouth was slightly open and she panted slightly with every stroke. Her clear arousal and pleasure spurred me to greater efforts and I drove my rigid pole into her faster, and as hard as I could.

My efforts were rewarded when she started to moan softly.

“Harder,” she said. “Ram that big cock into me.”

She was hardly heavy, but even so, I couldn’t hold her in this position for too long, and I certainly couldn’t fuck her as hard as she demanded. I paused my exertions with my dick balls-deep in her sodden pussy, which dripped and splashed onto the floor.

“I can fuck you harder if you ride me.”

“Yes. Do it, I want you to fuck me senseless,” she whispered. She leaned forward for another passionate kiss, wrapping her arms around me so her perfect tits and hard nipple were pressed tight against my chest.

I reluctantly pulled out, my cock glistening with her juices, and put her down. I lay down on the wet floor so she could ride me.

Caro straddled my chest with her lovely, smooth bum cheeks towards me. When she bent over to suck her juices off my cock, her pink swollen gash dripped onto my chest. I caresses her rounded arse with both hands then pulled her hips back so her pussy was within reach of my tongue, which probed the full length of her tight slit, tasting her excitement.

She stood up, still astride me, but out of reach of my greedy tongue which still lapped at her wet minge. Her pussy dripped onto me as she turned and knelt with knees on either side of my hips.

Caro had lust written all over her face as she caught my eye, and used one hand to guide my cock into her once more. She impaled herself on my rigid pole, slowly sitting until my dick was balls-deep in her with her full weight pressed down on me.

She sat there impaled for a moment then squirmed delightfully on my lap. She leaned forward, placed her hands on my chest to support herself, and started to ride me. With each stroke, she lifted herself before sitting down hard again.

Her pussy was tight around my cock, so I felt every movement, and the sight of her slender body bouncing on it aroused me further but the pace seemed slow. I reached up and caressed her perfect boobs, then wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tight so her hard nipples pressed into my chest.

Caro kissed me passionately as I used my hips to thrust my swollen cock hard and fast into her. Soon she broke our kiss and started moaning. Her face stayed close, eye-to-eye with me, close enough that I felt her hot breath on me, as I drove myself repeatedly into her. Finally, her whole body shook and quivered against me as she came.

My rigid member was still deep inside her after her orgasm subsided and I caressed her smooth skin, exploring her slim body that still pressed against my chest. We kissed briefly and we both rested, trying to recover enough stamina for another round. Though I was tired and sweaty, my cock was still more than willing. If anything it was harder than ever.

It had taken every ounce of self-control not to come as she rode me, so now I wanted to make her come one final time as I came inside her. My wish was granted when she whispered in my ear.

“I need your cum inside me. Take me hard from behind, it’s my favourite.”

I released her from my arms and she stood, leaned forward with her hands against the wall, her pert bum thrust out towards me, with her still-dripping, swollen slit peeking out between her cheeks.

I positioned myself behind her, but my cock was far above her pussy. My hands lifted her hips slightly so she was on tip-toes, bent my knees, and once more slid my fat pole deep into her teenage pussy. As I fucked her slowly with long deep strokes, I ran my hands over her small, perfect tits and tweaked her hard nipples. But the mechanics were awkward and I soon put my hands on her hips again, lifting her so I could ram into her, hard and fast.

“Yes, like that,” she said. “Fuck me hard.”

One of her hands reached back to play with her clitoris, leaving her precariously balanced with only one hand against the wall. As before, her moans got steadily louder as I fucked her hard.

When I felt her start to twitch and come for the third time, I could no longer hold back. I was about to cum, when the bathroom door clicked open. I turned and saw my daughter walking towards us.

At that moment, I just couldn’t stop. My animal lust demanded I continue pounding Caro. I pulled her back hard onto me, my cock as deep as I could manage. I blushed as it flooded her pussy with wave after wave of hot salty cum, deeply embarrassed that my daughter was watching me shoot my load deep inside her friend.

A bright flash startled me. I turned and saw Helen had a phone in her hands.

My daughter grinned. “A souvenir,” she said.

“Is he any good, Caro?” she asked.

My cock was still rigid so I continued to shaft Caro gently, reluctant to display my rampant cock to my daughter.

“Yes, he’s huge and properly filled me up,” she said. “I’m so glad you let me fuck him.”

Helen laughed. Her gaze was fixed on my cock which was still slowly fucking Caro.

“I think my dad needed that,” she said. “But you’re going to be sore tomorrow. Your crack is bright red.”

It was. I started to apologise for being rough but Caro hushed me.

“Don’t say you’re sorry. We both loved every moment and you know it.”

Again, this was true. Every passionate moment had been fantastic, and I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments