Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Lisa - Chapter 2

"Steve learns a lot more about his aunt and cousins..."

41
8 Comments 8
10.2k Views 10.2k
8.8k words 8.8k words

Author's Notes

"Loosely based on my teenage fantasies."

It was sometime around 10:00 p.m. when Lisa woke me, gently shaking my shoulder as she lay beside me still naked.

“You hungry sleepy head?” she asked in a soft and gentle voice.

“Mmmm…” I murmured and moved down slightly sliding my face from her shoulder onto her right breast taking the nipple straight into my mouth. She smiled and let me suck for a few moments.

“You like that, don’t you?”

“Mmm…”

“Come on – we need some real food, you can have more of these whenever you like from now on.”

She pushed me away and got up. I was still wearing her stockings. The little navy skirt was bunched around my waist. I guess her daughter’s blouse and bra had been discarded at some point in our earlier love-making as I was bare-chested. I watched as she walked over to the wardrobe. It was wonderful seeing her naked like this and thoughts of what had happened earlier flooded my mind. My penis responded immediately.

She took out a lace robe and held it up offering it to me.

“Take off the skirt and put this on, you can leave the stockings on if you like.”

I got up and took the skirt off. I was standing there naked apart from the stockings with my erection coming back to life. She smiled and held out the flimsy gown. When I stepped forward she slipped it over my shoulders and stood me in front of the full-length mirror again. I can’t describe how amazing that felt; to be standing there wearing her lingerie as my Aunt stood naked behind me, smiling over my shoulder.

Lisa turned back to the wardrobe and put on a long silk gown. She didn’t tie the belt. It had a delicate floral pattern of pink roses interspersed with small hummingbirds. I followed her out of the bedroom and downstairs.

In the kitchen, she went to the fridge and pulled a small business card from the door.

“Ring them and order a large pizza – any topping you want; they’ll know where to bring it….”

She nodded towards the living room as she opened the fridge.

“Actually, make it two – Toby will probably be back at some point…”

I went through to the living room and sat down on the sofa, the phone was on a small table by the side. As I rang the number I watched Lisa uncork a fresh bottle of wine and take two glasses from the cupboard. She came and sat next to me as I spoke to the woman in the restaurant. This obviously wasn’t some cheap takeaway. She smiled as I struggled to understand the options. After watching and listening for a minute Lisa took the phone.

“Prosciutto, formaggio e funghi – thank you.” She hung up.

“I’m going to have to educate you, aren’t I?” she said still smiling.

She poured two glasses of wine and handed one to me. As she sipped I noticed that she crossing and un-crossing her bare legs. I thought she was just teasing me with more glimpses of her pussy, but there was something almost urgent in the way she was moving. She took another large sip from her glass and stood holding out her hand. After she pulled me up from the sofa she slipped the thin gown from my shoulders.

“Come with me.”

I followed her out into the garden. It was almost dark, a faint glimmer of light still silhouetting the trees.

“Lay down on the grass.”

I looked at her for a moment. I knew that I would do whatever she asked.

I got down onto my knees and rolled over, I was naked apart from the stockings and tiny suspender belt around my waist. My penis was lying semi-hard against my thigh.

She walked forward and stood over me, one leg on either side of my torso. Her robe was undone. At first, I thought she was just letting me look at her; examine her sex from a new angle with nothing hidden. Then she spoke again.

“Lay still. Open your mouth.”

She took another small step forward. Her bare feet were now against my armpits. She bent her hips forward slightly putting her pudenda in my direct line of vision.

“Don’t move.”

I lay there watching as she parted her lips with her fingers and exposed the inside of her vagina. My penis was now standing up hard again. Then it started. A jet of warm golden liquid splattered across my face. It took me a moment to realise what was happening. She paused momentarily.

“Keep still. Keep your mouth open.”

The stream of warm golden liquid soon filled my mouth. I gulped and swallowed as it continued splashing over my face. I opened my mouth wide again as the torrent continued I began swallowing with my mouth still open as she kept on filling it. I’d never even contemplated anything like this. My cock was throbbing. I loved it; being here with her, for her, learning.

She let the last dribbles fall over my chin and down onto my chest.

She stood over me smiling down. I looked up content and amazed at what we had shared.

Back inside we sat on the sofa and sipped our wine. She didn’t speak or try to clean me up but started slowly rubbing my erection. After several very slow strokes, she bent down and took it into her mouth which was still full of wine. We were still like that when there was a knock at the door.

“Would you get that Steve – I’ll pour some more drinks.”

I looked at her for a moment, probably rather confused. She knew exactly how hard I was as she only just let my cock out of her mouth. I began to realise that this was just another part of the fun so I stood and walked across the living room with my erection standing in front of me. I looked back at her momentarily when I got to the door. She just nodded and smiled.

When I opened the front door there was a young guy still wearing his motorcycle helmet. He held out the Pizza boxes but kept staring down at my erection between the open lace gown. As I took the box from him I heard Lisa call out.

“Ask him if he wants to come in.”

He must have heard her as he started nodding enthusiastically. He followed me back into the living room taking off his helmet as he went. I put the boxes down on the coffee table and just stood there staring. Lisa had removed her gown and was sitting naked on the sofa. Her legs were wide open putting her smooth pussy on clear display.

“I hope you haven’t got any more deliveries this evening,” she said looking directly at him. His eyes were glued to the slit between her legs. He shook his head.

“What’s your name, young man?” Lisa sounded totally at ease. I somehow came to admire her even more in that moment. She was in total control, being herself entirely as she wished and if that included being stark naked in front of me and another boy that she didn’t know, so be it.

“Nario,” he said as he finally managed to look up from her pussy. He had a slight accent that I didn’t recognise; I knew nothing of Italian food or anything else then.

Lisa stood and walked towards him. She stood only inches away look directly into his face.

“Well Nario, if you take off all your clothes I might invite you to join us and find you a glass of wine. How does that sound?”

He turned bright red but nodded enthusiastically again. “Er…. Yes….er… Maam..” he stuttered.

“Go on then.”

Lisa turned and went through to the kitchen leaving us standing there. He looked at me, and glanced down at my stiff cock, and then put his helmet down on the table. He undid the leather jacket and looked around for somewhere to put it. For some reason, I pointed at a chair in the corner and handed him the bike helmet. He took it and walked over to the corner of the room. When Lisa returned with another wine glass he was fumbling with the buttons on his shirt.

“Come and sit down with me Steve.” She handed me my wine and we sat on the sofa as we watched the young boy take off his shirt. He was maybe a year older than me; seventeen I guess, he was very skinny and his chest was smooth. His short black hair was naturally wavy and cut in a stylish side parting. I guess he was would be called cute.

He looked over at us both as he stood there bare-chested with his hands hesitantly resting on his belt. Lisa just smiled but didn’t speak. She took a slow sip of her wine and waited.

He undid the buckle of his belt, staring from Lisa to me and back again. Lisa adjusted my gown so that it was wide open. My erection was standing up between my legs. His eyes seem to keep going back to it as he undid the button and zip of his black trousers. As he put his hand in the waist to take them down Lisa wrapped her fingers around my shaft and held tight. She didn’t move them. When I looked at her she was staring intently at Nario in the corner.

He lowered the trousers and struggled out of them. When he stood back up he was wearing just his white Y-fronts and white socks. Lisa began to stroke my shaft very slowly, sliding the foreskin up and down over the bulbous head. I moaned quietly. She was still staring intently at the other boy. He put his thumbs into the elastic of the Y-fronts and began to lower them. When his genitals were about to be revealed he bent forward and hurriedly took them down as if he had to do it in a rush or he might chicken out. He took off his socks whilst he was still bent forward and then straightened up. His cheeks were on fire but he didn’t try and cover himself.

His penis was already a little swollen but still hanging between his thighs beneath a small bush of dark curls. Lisa and I looked at him. She was smiling.

“Make it hard for us, and then I might give you some wine.” She held up the empty glass teasingly.

We watched as Nario took his penis in his right hand and began to rub it. Lisa turned to me momentarily and pushed my shoulders back against the cushions in the corner of the sofa; then continued to stroke me very slowly as her gaze returned to Nario. He was beginning to get hard.

“Make it stand up straight like Steve’s,” she encouraged him as she took another sip of wine.

I wondered if Lisa had done this before. From what she’d told me earlier Toby and Beth were unaware of anything like this. My attention went back to watching Nario who was now stroking his growing cock more forcefully as it started to stand out in front of him. Like me he was uncut and his foreskin slid back and forth revealing the shiny glans beneath. I was very familiar with that feeling – and having my Aunt doing it to me right now was the sexiest thing I’d ever experienced apart from fucking her earlier.

Now that he was fully erect Nario’s cock was very like mine. Maybe a little thinner and slightly longer, but topped by a lovely purple helmet where his foreskin had rolled back and stayed.

“Come here,” Lisa said to him calmly. As he walked towards us his erection bounced slightly but remained firmly standing up at forty-five degrees. Lisa poured a large glass of wine as he approached.

“I’ve heard that Italian boys sometimes like to play together, and with their Uncles. Is that true?” she asked, looking him directly in the eyes as he stood in front of us.

“Um……yes….with our cousins sometimes….and….” his voice went quiet.

“I’d like to see that one day…” Lisa replied.

She lifted her hand and took hold of his firm cock and for a moment she slowly rubbed us both. We looked at each other and at her. We both smiled. Lisa let go of my cock and picked up the full glass of wine. Instead of offering it to Nario she pulled his erection down forcefully and dipped it into the wine glass until the head was submerged. He had to bend forward slightly to get it all in. When Lisa removed the glass and released his cock it sprang back up firm.

“Give it to Steve to lick. I’m sure he will like it.”

I had learnt hours ago that I would do anything that Lisa asked or suggested so I sat up and opened my mouth. I’d let an older man play with me and suck me in the toilets in the park a few months ago just after I split up with my girlfriend so it wasn’t the first time I’d played with another cock, but I hadn’t told Lisa about that yet.

Nario stepped towards me so I opened my mouth as wide as I could and put my tongue out. He wasn’t shy anymore and pushed his hips forward until the end of his cock was inside. I closed my lips around it and began sucking licking around the wine covered knob. It felt really good and tasted of a mixture of wine and precum. After a minute or so Lisa interrupted.

“Thirsty Steve?”

I nodded my head.

She took Nario’s cock and again dipped it into the wine. This time I got closer so he could take straight from the glass to my mouth. Once I was sucking again I looked up at Lisa. She was leaning forward with her face almost next to mine as she watched me taking his erection between my lips. After the third time she dipped him she put her head in my lap and began sucking on me while I had my mouth full of Nario. Her long dark hair was loose and covered my thighs, not that I could see.

Nario was breathing hard now and pushing his erection in more quickly. I had my hands on his hips to stop him from going too deep but I willed myself to let him in further with each stroke. I gagged a couple of times when I felt him pressing against the back of my throat but managed to recover. I wrapped a hand around his balls and began to squeeze and roll them in my fingers. Lisa was letting me fuck her mouth however I wanted but I was focused on taking the one in my mouth. I knew that he was going to come soon, and I knew how wonderful it felt to be sucked to the point of no return so I let him continue. It became more than that. I wanted to make him come, I wanted to hear him moan; I wanted to taste his hot creamy sperm flooding into my mouth.

At that moment we heard the door open and then close.

“Hi Mu…” the words froze in the air.

Beth was standing there with Toby next to her taking in the scene before them. We found out later that she’d got bored watching her best friend Amy making out with her new boyfriend all evening and had rung her brother on the spur of the moment to share a cab home.

All that concerned me at that point was that I had Nario’s erection in my mouth and he was about to come. He too had frozen at the sound of Beth’s voice and had hurriedly looked over his shoulder and then round at Lisa. I was still holding his hips and he had my head gripped between his hands. I caught sight of Lisa shrugging at him out of the corner of my eye. With his whole body now tense he was beyond the point of no return. With a loud grunt, he lunged forward and began shooting his thick cum into the back of my throat. Bucking his hips each time he ejaculated. He was holding my head quite tightly but I wasn’t trying to pull away and swallowed each spurt bar the last few less powerful ones which I kept in my mouth.

When he’d finally emptied himself he pulled his still hard cock out and stood there grinning. It was covered in my saliva and his cum and glistened.

“Wow,” Beth said; clearly not shocked. “Show us, Steve, open your mouth." She stepped a few paces closer. Toby followed her. Hearing my normally shy and quiet cousin (or so I thought) speaking like this turned me on even more and I opened my mouth wide for her letting her see Nario’s sperm on my tongue. Beth smiled at me.

“That was really hot…” She turned to her brother. “Get me a glass of wine, Tobe, and I might do that for you… or perhaps you’d prefer one of the boys to do it?” she added with a teasing but friendly tone.

Toby disappeared into the Kitchen. By the time he came back with a fresh bottle and two glasses his sister had stripped out of her jacket, cut-down T-shirt, and very short skirt. She was braless and the dark nipples were standing out prominently on her small breasts. She didn’t hesitate as she pulled down the pink lace thong exposing her neatly trimmed little bush which was no more than a thin strip extending up a couple of inches from the top of her pussy.

She sat down on her mother’s lap wearing just her white ankle socks and spread her legs wide deliberately giving Nario and I a perfect view. As she placed her hand over her mound and began to slowly rub she looked directly at us both.

“Looks like me and Tobe have been missing out on all the fun,” she said as she began to move her hand in a circular motion. Lisa had her arms around her daughter. One was laying...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by plz234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments