Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Ash has her first time with three guys at once. She then is witness something that makes her wonder about her family. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This world of sex is becoming an addiction."

June 19, 2022 

I got home from work a couple of hours ago. It is late in the evening when I am writing this. What happened today occurred this morning early.

It all started this morning. There were people in the house I did not know were there. I guess I should start looking in the guest rooms to see if they are occupied. 

I woke up this morning, going to the kitchen to get some coffee started. I was just wearing my tank top, which is open on the sides, that I stole from my brother. I also had on a pair of my bikini-cut panties. Nothing fancy. I was just sitting at the bar playing with my cell phone, kind of hoping my brother would get up early. I felt a body press to my back and felt hands slide into my tank. Both my tits were cupped and squeezed. He started nibbling my neck and ear lobe. I was really horny. 

“If you keep this up, you will need to fuck me.” I leaned back against him. His hands were mauling my tits, pulling on my nipples.

It was Jared’s voice in my ear. “Challenge accepted. Let’s go to your room. I want you in your bed.”

I was pleasantly surprised he was the one behind me. He released my tits, and I slid off the stool. He led me to my room. We left the door open. 

Jared was only wearing his boxer briefs. His cock was making a large bulge. He took them off and his large dark cock popped out. It stood out straight from him. I stripped off my tank and panties, leaving both on the floor. 

He stepped closer to me. Putting a hand on my shoulder, he pushed down. I went to my knees in front of him, then took his cock by the base and leaned forward. I had sucked a few cocks by now, including this one. There was a drop of precum on the tip. I licked it off and ran my tongue around the head of his cock. 

Jared moaned. He tangled both hands into my hair. With a tight grip, he pulled my head forward and pushed his cock into my mouth.

“Fuck, Ash. I am going to fuck you hard.” He started to move his hip. He was thrusting in and out of my mouth. I kept my lips tight around his thick shaft. 

He kept going deeper and deeper into my mouth, eventually making me gag. He did not stop. I could feel him sliding into my throat. Tears formed in my eyes with the brutal fucking of my mouth. 

I was soaked. I needed to be fucked. I had become addicted to being fucked and having orgasms. Jared kept fucking my mouth. His fingers tightened on my head. He pushed deep into my mouth. After several minutes of fucking my mouth, he erupted. I tried to swallow as much as I could, but could not take it all. Some dribbled out onto my chin. 

He pulled from my lips. Gasping for air, I used a finger to get the cum from my chin and sucked it off. I was slightly disappointed thinking he was done. He pulled me to my feet and pushed me onto the bed so that my legs were hanging off.

Jared then went to his knees between my legs. 

I willingly let him part my legs. He wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He pushed his head between my legs and started to lick up and down my moist lips. I let out a long moan and lifted my hips to push against his tongue. 

My hands gripped the edge of the bed, and my back arched. He was driving me nuts. His tongue pushed between my pussy lips and teased the entrance. I whimpered. 

He wiggled his tongue up to my clit and all around it. He found the same spot Tina did. The pleasure was intense. My hips kept going up and down to grind on his tongue. My whole body was tensing up. I knew I was about to explode. I screamed out and let loose. My juices flooded from me. He did not let up. 

After my orgasm, I looked at him, as he came up between my legs. A grin was on his face, moist with my juices.

“Damn, I love that taste.”

He stood up in all his naked glory. His cock was hard again. He hooked my legs over his arms and leaned over me, he bent me in half. My ankles were near my ears. With one hard stroke, he filled me with the full thick length of his cock. I let out a cry of pleasure, cumming as he filled me deeply. 

Jared started to pound into me. I could not move as he fucked me hard and fast. My pussy clenched tight around his cock. I flowed like a river over his cock. He did not slow down, even when a voice came from my open door. 

“Dude, you have to fuck my loud-ass sister this early in the morning?” Braeden came into the room. to the side of the bed and looked down at me. “I think I need to get you a gag.” 

I was gasping and grunting with each hard deep thrust. Not able to respond. I did see he was also sporting his massive hard-on. He dropped his boxers to the floor. His cock curved up slightly. 

He looked to Jared still fucking me. “Mind if I join in, or is this a private party?” 

Jared gestured to me. “Oh please do. More fun with friends.” He let my legs come down. 

Brae kneeled on the bed and offered his cock to my lips. I parted them willingly and he slipped between them. He started to slide in and out of my mouth. Moans escaped my lips, slightly muffled. 

Jared still had my legs in the air, just not near my ears, closer to his. I did not think it could get any better than having two guys fucking me. I would soon find out I was wrong. 

“Whoa!! What the fuck?! Dude is that your sister?” I could not do anything. I was trapped between two cocks already. Another body came up on my other side. I recognized him. Another friend of my brother's, he played football with. 

Anthony or Tony as I know him was a lineman on the high school football team. He is about 5 ft. 8 inches tall. He is a heavier set now than when he played. More of a belly on him. I guessed he was around 280 pounds or more. He was wearing boxers and a t-shirt.

“Fuck, I knew your sister was hot, but damn!” He was gawking down at me. 

Brae was thrusting into my mouth. Seems guys like to thrust into women’s mouths.

“Want to join in, Tony? What happens here, stays here.” 

I could hear the eagerness in Tony’s voice. “Oh hell yeah. Maria will never know. She would never do anything like this.”  

I felt more shifting on the bed. He is on the other side of my head. Brae let go of my head, so I could turn to Tony. His cock was in my face. He has a very thick cock, but only about 6 inches long. I opened my mouth and he eagerly pushed his cock in. He filled my mouth. My lips were stretched. He started to thrust in and out of my mouth. 

This was getting too much for me. Three hard cocks around me. Jared kept slamming into me. My body was trembling. I would have screamed if I could have. I came hard. My orgasms are getting more intense, and the more sex I had. 

“Damn I need to slow down. Anyone else wants a turn at this tight twat.” Jared slowly pulled from my still-spasming pussy. 

Tony pipes up. “Oh hell yeah, if Brae doesn’t mind.” 

“Go for it. I will get my turn in a bit.” Brae took my head to turn to him. He pushed his cock into my mouth. 

I felt Tony shift off the bed. “Can we put her on her hands and knees? I like to spank an ass.” 

There were chuckles from Brae and Jared. They all three pulled me up on my bed. I was flipped over, and they positioned me on my hands and knees. Jared and Brae were by my head, on either side of me. I felt Tony’s hands on my ass as he got behind me. 

“Are ya’ll going to be gentle with me? This is another first for me.“ I felt like my body was tingling. I have never been with three men before. All of their cocks were hard. I thought for a split second, “I am glad I am on birth control.“ The thought lasted all of a second. 

Tony slapped my ass. I let out a yelp, then he slammed into me. My body was rocked forward. He was not nearly as deep as the other two but thicker. He stretched my pussy open. He slapped my ass with both hands. Each cheek got equal treatment. He pounded into me between swats to my burning ass. I was wet. Very wet. 

I felt fingers in my hair. Jared turned my head toward him. He pushed his cock into my mouth, going in all the way. I barely gagged this time. I could feel him in my throat. He kept fucking my mouth like he was fucking my pussy. I could taste my juices on his cock. 

Brae was on the other side of me. He reached a hand under me and started to pull on my nipple and twist it. He was talking nasty to me. “Damn, I had no idea my little sister was such a fucking slut. Going to keep fucking you, sis. No matter who you fuck, you will be my little whore.” 

I had to agree with him. I was a slut and loved it. My head is turned hard, pulling Jared from my mouth. Brae shoved his cock into my mouth. He started to fuck my mouth just as hard as Jared did. My mind was reeling. I let them do as they wanted. 

Tony had me ass-stinging. My pussy was sore. “Fuck, I am about to cum in this tight-ass cunt. Does anyone else want in or can I cum?” 

Brae piped up. “Don’t cum in her yet. Let’s airtight this slut and cum in all three holes.” He let out a chuckle. He pulled out of my mouth, and Tony pulled out of my pussy. I had no idea what "airtight" meant. I was left on my hands and knees, panting. 

“Be right back, ya’ll. Need some lube.” Brae got off the bed and left the room.

Jared slipped his cock back into my mouth. I sucked on him eagerly. My brother came back into my room, getting on the bed behind me. “Need to get this ass ready. She is a virgin here.” I heard a squirt behind me. My eyes opened wide as a finger was pushed into my ass. It was lubed and went in easily enough. I groaned as it slipped in and out.

Jared and Tony took turns using my mouth for their pleasure. I had no idea what would happen, but I loved the build-up. 

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

Brae had more fingers in my ass. It hurt and felt good at the same time. “Alright. I am going to be the first to fuck my sister’s ass. Ya'll decide who gets what.” I blinked with Tony in my mouth. Brae had just said he was going to fuck my ass. 

Brae’s fingers gripped my ass cheeks and spread them. I felt his cock pressing at that unused hole. I could not protest. I screamed around Tony’s cock. Brae had pushed in the tip. I was thinking “Fuck this is going to hurt.” 

Jared started to rub my back. I did not see him shift to lay next to me. “Breathe and relax. We know what we are doing. This will hurt at first, then you will love it.”

I hoped he was right. I tried to relax. 

Brae pushed in more. My eyes rolled up. He was stretching my ass to take his cock. “Fuck, she is tight as hell. I won’t last long in this ass.” 

Jared had both my tits in his hands and was mauling them. He pulled, pinched, and twisted both of the nipples. “Now push real hard, like you are pushing out.” 

I did as I was told. When I pushed, Brae pushed in. He had his cock in me now. I pulled off Tony’s cock and let out a scream. “FUUUUCK! Oh fuck. That is tight. It is too much. “ Brae held still in me. My head dropped. I was breathing hard. 

They distracted me a bit. Jared playing with my tits roughly. Brae rubbing my back. This was intense. The longer he stayed in my ass, the easier it was to bare. I hissed as he started to move in and out of my ass, with long slow strokes. Brae fucked my ass for several minutes. It became easier to handle. 

Brae pulled for my ass and slapped one of the red cheeks. “Alright. Ride Jared, sis. Time for the epic climax.”

I kind of missed the full feeling of his cock in my ass. This would need to be explored more. 

I shifted and straddled Jared, lifting one leg. He helped by sliding under me. He palmed both my tits. I had an idea of what was about to happen now. I was not sure I was ready for it, but I was willing to try. I slid down onto Jared’s cock. A long drawn-out groan escaped me. 

Brae moved on the bed behind me. I could see him in the mirror over my bed. He was crouched behind me. His fingers were coated with gel. He coated his cock, then pushed his fingers into me. I let out a moan. It was already tight. I swallowed hard. Jared was kneading my tits roughly. It kind of distracted me when Brae started to push into my ass. He had my full attention.

“Ohhhhh ohhhh… tight. So tight. Fuck, Brae.” He slipped into me.

Brae paused. “Bear down like you are pushing out.” As soon as I did, he pushed in all the way. “Good girl. I am in all the way. Damn it is fucking tight.”

Jared beneath me, with his cock in my pussy. “Fuck yeah it is. Damn, I wish my girl would do this.” He kept palming my tits. 

They both stayed buried in me. My body adjusted some to the extreme fullness. I was on another plane of existence. This was beyond anything I had ever imagined. Then Brae pulled back, coming almost out. As he pushed back in, Jared pulled out some. They started to alternate moving in me. One in, one out. They had a good rhythm going. My mind was blown.

I felt something touch my lips. I looked up to see Tony’s cock in my face. I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock in. He went in balls deep. I did not even let out a gag. He slowly fucked my mouth. I felt like I was in a porn video. All three were fucking me at the same time. 

I had three pairs of hands on me. Jared had my tits. Brae had his fingers gripping my ass. Tony had both hands on my head. They were in me all at once. I held still. They did all the work with their thrusting. I was in heaven. I lost count of all the orgasms. 

Jared and Brae started to move faster in me. They kept the same one-in, one-out rhythm. Tony was fucking my mouth at the same pace. I was being rocked between them. I was moaning around a mouth full of cock. I could hear them grunting and groaning around me. My room was filled with the sound of sex and my bed thumping the wall. 

I heard Jared hiss beneath me. “Fuck I am close. I am about to flood this cunt.” He fucked me harder. The rhythm was broken. The feeling of them both slamming into me at the same time set me off. I came and came. My body tensed. 

Tony groaned out and pushed deep into my mouth. He came in my mouth, with no warning. I swallowed everything I could. He had a lot of cum.

Braeden came in my ass. The feeling of his cum in me was soothing to my burning ass. I had never felt anything like it. 

They were all three cumming in me at the same time I was cumming. It was wild. I don’t think anything could ever top this. 

We all stopped moving. Jared pulled out of me first. I managed to take a deep breath. I was spent. Exhausted. Brae pulled out next, cum seeped from my filled ass. They helped me roll off of Tony. More cum seeped from my pussy. I was a mess. I could not move. I remember being covered. 

I woke up an hour and a half later. There was a text on my cell from Braeden. “Mom and Dad are home. I told them we were drinking and you got a bit drunk on whiskey last night. Just FYI.” I was glad he came up with a story. 

I looked up at the time and noticed I had to be at work in an hour. I crawled out of bed and got ready to go to work. 


I just got to my bedroom after being stuck in the kitchen for a while. When I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by michaelr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments