Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is what happened after Ash and her Mom went shopping. <p> [ADVERT] </p>They both wanted and enjoyed each other."

July 6, 2022 Part 9-B

I was in my room and just hung up the two sexy dresses Mom bought for me when she walked into my room. I knew she was coming. I did not expect her to be naked. She did not say a thing. I was in shock to say anything. She came to me by the bed and pulled me to her. I had not taken a breath yet. She kissed me. After a moment, I returned the kiss. Her arms were around my waist. I circled my arms around her neck.

We kissed for a long time. She broke the kiss. I was breathing hard. Mom was too. Our eyes were locked on each other's eyes. This was inevitable. We both knew this was going to happen at some point. We did not say anything. We did not need to. 

She pulled the hem of my shirt up. I lifted my arms so my top came off easily. Her hands went to my skirt. It was unzipped and dropped to the floor. She stepped back to look me up and down. I was naked by then. I slid back onto my bed. She joined me. We turned to each other and started kissing again. 

We pressed our bodies together. We explored each other's bodies. I let her lead with more experience. I mirrored what she was doing. 

We each took one of the other’s tits. I moaned when she pinched my nipple. I got a moan when I pinched hers. A trait we shared was sensitive nipples. We kissed and teased each other. She slid her hand down my body from my tit to my moist folds. I let out a gasp when she slid a finger through them. I followed suit. She was as wet as I was. We both have smooth pussies. 

We each lifted our top leg so the other had better access to the pussy. I was breathing hard in the kissing. We were playing with each other's clit. 

She broke the kiss and pushed me to my back. She shifted on the bed. She lifted one leg and straddled my face. Her face was over my pussy. I parted my legs for her. My arms circled her hips. I placed my hands on her ass and pulled her down to my lips. She pushed her face between my legs. 

We found each other’s pussy at the same time. I licked her lips up and down between her folds. I was loving her taste. She rocked her hips on my tongue. I pulled her down to me. 

Mom licked along my folds, then sucked on them one at a time. The feeling was awesome. Her tongue found my clit. I moaned into her pussy. She licked all around my clit until she found my sweet spot by the loud gasp I let out. 

The only sounds in my room were the sounds of two women in heat. We were both moaning. I was whimpering and gasping when Mom found a sensitive spot. 

I attacked Mom’s clit. I wanted her to cum on my tongue. I explored all around her clit till I heard the gasp and the long moan. I found her spot. I focused on it and pushed my tongue against it firmly. The tip of my tongue flicked and danced on it. Mom focused on the sensitive spot on my clit. It became a race to see who could make the other cum first. 

I was going to lose. Mom was more experienced at licking pussy than I was. I lost. She made me cum first. My body trembled underneath her. My fingers dug into the flesh of her ass. I was not going to give up. I wanted to drink my mother’s fluids. After several minutes, I got my reward. Mom came. Her body trembled on top of me. Her juices rushed from her. I almost drowned from all of it. 

We both lay there for a moment before Mom rolled off of me. “Damn Ash. I was not expecting you to be so skilled at eating pussy. I think you should practice often.” 

I take in a deep breath. “I agree. Practice with a good coach is always good.” I let out a slight giggle. I sat up when Mom did. 

Mom leaned over me and reached for the long double-headed dildo. I grinned as she grabbed it. She got it out of the packaging. We scooted closer to each other. I draped my right leg over her left and she did the same. We were both soaked. We had the dildo between us. She held the end closest to me, and I held the end closest to her. We moved closer to each other. We both let out a grunt as the tips entered us. 

I started to breathe a little harder. Mom was too. We moved closer together. Our hands touched each other. We put our hands on each other’s hips. We started to kiss. We were in sync. We pulled on each other at the same time. Our pussies came together. The dildo got buried into us. 

We kissed and rolled our pelvis against each other. The dildo moved in us. I could feel her pussy against mine. I brought one hand up to cup her left tit. My fingers squeezed and kneaded her flesh roughly. I treated her tit like how I wanted mine treated. 

The kiss broke. Mom tilted her head back. Her neck was exposed to me. I understood the hint. I started to kiss her neck. Mom was letting me take the lead in our love-making. I kissed her up and down on her neck. My teeth grazed her skin. This was my first time doing this. I loved it. 

Between kisses, I whispered “Mom, I have wanted you since I started this. Feels so good to be with you. I have craved this.” I found her nipple and pinched it. She let out a hiss. 

Mom moaned. Her head was back. She whispered. “I thought I would have something to teach you. Fuck you are going to make me cum.” She was breathing harder. 

Our hips gyrated against each other. We were both close. I kissed the base of her neck. When I came, I bit her neck. I could feel my juices flowing from me. I clenched my pussy around the thick dildo. I cried out against her neck. 

I heard Mom hiss through her teeth. Her body trembled against my body and in my arms. The bed got even wetter with her fluids added to mine. “Nnnhhhh Fuck Ash.. Nnnhhh.” She came harder than I expected her to. 

We held each other for a bit. Both of us breathing hard. It felt good to be with Mom. I still wanted more. I wanted to fuck her with the Feeldoe. I whispered my desire in her ear. “Mom, I want to fuck you. Will you let me fuck you?” 

She pulled her head back, smiling at me. “I hoped you would fuck me. You have to fuck me like you like to be fucked. Ok?” 

I nodded with the same smile. “Oh, I would love to.” I moved back. We both hissed as we pulled the double-headed dildo from our soaked cunts.

Fox_Alice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fox_Alice

Mom brought it up to our lips. “How deep can you take it?” She turned it around so the side that was in me was on her side. She parted her lips and took it in. 

I did the same. We both pushed our lips down the shaft slowly. I could taste Mom’s juices coating the dildo. I was able to take my half into my throat. Mom did the same. Our lips touched. She put her fingers right where our lips met. We both pulled back. We each took about half of the dildo.

Mom held it up. “Damn, That is impressive Ash. You been practicing on your brother?” She giggled. 

I giggled with her. “Yes, I have. Plus Jared, Luke, and Dad so far. I like to practice sucking cock and all the rest so far.” 

We both shifted on the bed, Mom got on her back. I grabbed the Feeldoe. The silver bullet was in it. I moaned as the saddle end went into my pussy. I rolled my eyes. “Ohhhh Damn. That is different. This is going to be interesting.” 

Mom spread her legs. “Bare down on it like you are squeezing a cock. Then just fuck me.” She licked her lips and looked up at me. 

I knee-walked between her thighs. I used one hand to adjust the tip to line up with her entrance. I rolled my eyes. The toy pressed against my g-spot. “Ohhh fuck” 

Mom giggled. “Uh-huh. Now you are getting it. Come on. Do it. Please” She bit her lips.

I nodded and leaned forward a bit. I pushed my pelvis forward. I pushed into Mom slowly. I watched as the blue toy slowly disappeared into her pussy easily. She was still wet. I pushed it all the way into her. My pelvis was pressed against her. We both moaned. This was going to be wild. 

I had her legs draped over my arms as guys did to me. I was up straight. I pulled my hips back slowly, then pushed back in just as slowly. I bit my bottom lip as I slowly slid the toy in and out of Mom. I was getting used to the way it felt. I liked being in control. 

I pulled back and stopped. The tip was just in Mom. I had thrust into her hard. She let out a yelp. I did not stop. I kept up the pace. Mom arched her back and pushed her head back into the pillow. I think I was doing it right. She looked like she was enjoying it. I was. I can see why guys like this. 

I leaned forward over Mom. I pushed her legs with me, folding Mom in half. My face was now over hers. We were looking into each other's eyes. I rolled and thrust my pelvis hard and fast to drive the toy into her. 

Her tits were jiggling as much as mine were swinging. My nipples were just grazing her tits as they swung over her. The toy was moving on my g-spot as I moved in and out. 

Mom arched beneath me and cried out. Her body tensed. It got harder to push in and out of her. My mom was cumming beneath me. It was glorious to watch Mom lose it. My heart was pounding. I wondered if this was what I looked like as I lost control. I kept pounding into Mom as she came. That is the way I liked it. 

Mom took a deep breath when she came down from her orgasm. I pulled the toy out of her. I thought I would get silly and brave. I talked to her like my brother Braeden, does sometimes. “Turn over slut. I am going to fuck you from behind until I cum.” 

Mom arched an eyebrow at me but did as I told her. She moved to be on her hands and knees. I could see that Mom’s pussy was glistening with her juices. Her ass was available to me if I wanted it. This could have been a hard choice. I lined up with Mom’s pussy and slammed in hard and deep. I gripped her hips tight. 

Mom cried out as I went in deep. “Ahhhh Fuck Ash!” I did not even pause. I started to pound into my Mom from behind. The sound of skin slapping together filled my room. Mom was rocking forward with each thrust. She started to rock back to meet my thrust. I was loving it. I loved this toy and hoped to use it more. 

Mom was moaning and gasping as I fucked her. I felt confident I was doing it right for her. I could see what Dad and Braeden could see. Mom and I were similar in how we liked it. I gave Mom a swat on her right ass cheek. She let out a hiss. I did it to her left cheek and she hissed again. She did not tell me to stop. 

Mom’s blonde hair lay down on her back. I leaned forward and grabbed a hand full of it. I pulled it back. Her head came back. Her back arched, putting her ass in the air. I heard Mom whimper. 

I spoke just loud enough for her to hear me. “Are you liking this slut? You like being fucked by your daughter? Huh, slut?” I hoped I did not go too far. This is my Mom. 

She grunted with her head pulled back. Her voice cracked. “I love it. I love the way you are fucking me, Ash. oh god please don’t stop. Feels so fucking good.” I loved hearing Mom beg. I stopped for a moment and turned on the inserted bullet. Fuck it felt good. I was not going to last long with the vibrating. 

Mom let out a long purr. I leaned over her. My tits pressed to her back. I reached around her and grabbed both her tits. I kneaded them firmly. I rolled my pelvis to keep sliding in and out of Mom as hard and fast as I could. I found Mom’s nipples and pinched them hard. 

She let out a yelp when I pinched her nipples. It turned into moans when I started to pull and pinch them, rolling them between my thumb and forefinger. My lips started to kiss Mom's neck and shoulders, adding little nibbles along the way. That is the way I liked it.

The vibrations and the pounding on my clit were too much. I tried to hold on as long as I could. I screamed and came hard. Mom’s scream blended with mine. We came together. I had the toy buried in deep. I was squirting. My sheets were soaked. 

We both came together. Mine seemed to last forever. Mom collapsed to the bed beneath me. I was still in her. We lay there trembling until I thought to pull out of her. I pulled the Feeldoe out of me and turned off the bullet. My hand was still shaking. 

Mom turned to face me. We lay on our sides, facing each other. We were tangled together. We dozed off in each other’s arms. We were woken up a bit later by Dad and Braeden standing over us with smiles on their faces. 

Ashleigh Madison

Published 
Written by michaelr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments