Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Ash had a rough night at work, even rougher at home but so much better. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Her parents have plans for her."

July 15, 2022  Part 12

I had just gotten out of the shower when I wrote this. I had a hell of a night at work and a beyond-amazing one at home. I came into the house to catch my parents naked on the couch. Mom was blowing Dad. I let out a startled. “Oh. Sorry.” 

Dad saw me enter. “Hey, Ash. Come join us.” He waved me over to them.

Mom lifted her head and looked at me. “Hey, Sugar. Come help me. Your Dad is in a mood.” 

I wanted to badly. I was nasty and sweaty. “I need a shower first. I am like Ewww.” I gestured to my clothes. 

Mom got the hint. “Go use my shower, then join us on our bed. We want to do things with you.” She stood up. Dad did as well. 

We went to the Master suite. I went straight to the large bathroom and got the shower going. I stripped off my nasty work clothes and left them in a pile on the floor, to get later. The hot water felt good. I soaped up and rinsed off. I ran my fingers through my thick hair. I was not in the shower long. I dried off and entered the bedroom. My hair was still damp.

Mom and Dad were on the bed. Dad was on his back. Mom was on her knees, her head going up and down on his cock. Dad was fingering her pussy. I got on the other side of Dad in the same position. I moaned as he pushed his fingers into my pussy. 

Mom moved her mouth to the top half of the cock. I licked and sucked around the base of his cock. This was another first for me. Sharing a cock with my Mom. Dad was not complaining. With the moans he was making, he liked it. 

I nibbled and licked up his cock. We both sucked on the tip. We worked our tongues around the tip, and kissed each other with Dad’s cock between our lips. Dad moaned loudly. He was rock-hard. I had my turn and took Dad into my mouth. I took half his cock in my mouth. Mom licked and sucked on the lower half. My lips slid up and down on Dad’s shaft.

Dad slammed his fingers in and out of my pussy. He had hooked his fingers to rub over my g-spot. I assumed he was doing the same to Mom. He was going to make me cum if he kept it up. 

Mom and I traded off as we took Dad into our throat. We would each deep-throat him several times, then switch off. I was in heaven. 

I came hard around Dad’s fingers. My pussy clenched on them. I gasped out as Mom was the one deep-throating Dad at the time. Mom pulled off of Dad. I took his cock into my mouth. Mom cried out and she came. 

Dad lasted a few more minutes, then he came. His cum landed on our faces and tongues. He had a lot of cum.

Mom and I licked each other clean. I licked her face, and she licked mine. We kissed and shared the cum. It passed back and forth between us.

Dad, of course, was still hard. Mom shifted putting her pussy over Dad’s face. She groaned. “Ash, you get the first ride.” 

I grinned and moved over to Dad’s cock. Mom let out a moan when Dad licked on her pussy. I slowly impaled my body on Dad’s hard cock, I hissed through my teeth. Mom and I were facing each other. We both rode Dad. 

We leaned forward to kiss each other. She started to play with my right tit. I did the same. I mirrored what she did to me. 

I slammed my hips down and rolled them forward to take as much in as I could. He did not quite hit the spot that I loved but he was still deep. I came around his cock. My pussy clamped down on his cock. He started to thrust up into me. Mom grabbed both my nipples. She pinched and twisted both. I let out a scream. My orgasm got stronger. 

I came down from my orgasm. Mom smirked at me, then pushed me back off of Dad’s cock. “My turn slut. “ She shifted to straddle Dad’s cock. I had watched Mom take Dad in from my back. She started to ride him. Her tits bounced with her. 

There was a smack. Dad had smacked Mom on the ass and yelled “Giddy up bitch. Ride that cock hard.” Mom moved even more. I had to giggle. He smacked her ass more. 

I got to my knees and watched Mom ride him. I had my legs spread wide and played with my clit. I was excited to watch them from up close. 

Mom ratted me out. “Honey, she is fingering herself. You want her to do that?” She let out a yelp at a hard slap to her ass. 

Fox_Alice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fox_Alice

Dad’s deep voice. “Fuck no. Get on my tongue slut. No fingering tonight. “ 

I gulped and did as I was told. I crawled around Mom. Dad licked his lips as I moved and sat on his face. He did not waste any time and attacked my dripping pussy with his mouth.

I cried out. He was aggressive this time. He sucked on my labium and pulled them between his lips. I moaned out. I felt his teeth just graze the flesh. He released them and slid his tongue up the length. He found my clit and went after it. He worked me up quickly. I was not going to last long like this. 

Mom cried out In front of me. She arched her back. She threw her head back. She came riding Dad. I heard Dad let out a grunt. He came in her. They both kept moving. 

I felt Dad press on my back. I leaned forward a bit, and rolled my eyes. Dad did not let up. After a moment he pushed two lubed fingers into my ass. I hissed when he invaded my ass. I had the idea that Dad wanted my ass. I did not last long, I came on Dad’s talented tongue. My body trembled. 

I opened my eyes and Mom coated Dad with lube. I knew what was about to happen. I was to ride my Dad, with him in my ass. I wanted it too. Dad tapped my ass. Time to move.

I shifted over Dad’s cock. Mom helped. She held Dad’s cock as I went down. She lined him up with my ass. I squealed when my ass was entered and filled with Dad’s cock. I rolled my eyes up as I took him deep. 

“Nnnnnhhhhh fuck it is tight. Feels so good.” I moved my body up and down on his shaft. He stretched my ass with his thick cock. 

I lost sight of Mom for a moment. When I opened my eyes, I felt her hands cup my tits. She pulled and pinched my nipples. They were not playing fair. I whined and moaned. Mom kissed her way down my body. She pushed her hand against my chest. I had to lay back on my Dad. He took control of my tits. 

Mom kneeled between my and Dad’s legs. My eyes widened in surprise when her tongue licked my clit. The way it felt was beyond anything I have felt before. They both claimed me. 

Dad had gotten rough with my tits. He pulled, pinched, and twisted my nipples. He moved his cock in and out of my ass. He moaned under me. Mom flicked over my clit with her tongue. She went after the sweet spot. I lost it. I screamed and came hard. My body tensed. My pussy and ass both clenched. My juices flowed from me over Mom’s tongue. 

My orgasm ripped through me still, when Mom stopped licking my clit. I had just caught my breath when I noticed Mom. I started to ask her what she was doing. I never got the chance. My mouth fell open. Mom had pushed her Feeldoe into my pussy. Dad was still in my ass. I cried out with a mini orgasm.

I was not expecting this at all. Mom and Dad both moved in me. One went in as the other moved out. They were in sync. They planned this. They knew what they were doing. I benefitted from it.

It was overwhelming. Mom had her hands on my hips for balance. She was squatted over me. Dad under me, mauled my tits. He slammed into my ass. Mom slammed into my pussy.

I didn’t think it could get any more intense. Mom proved me wrong, again. She had turned on the bullet. I felt the vibrations in my core. Mom rolled her eyes and hissed. Dad tightened his grip on my tits. I did not move. Mom and Dad had all the control. 

I had no control. I screamed. I came and came. My pussy and ass pulsed and rippled up and down their length. I looked up at Mom and could tell she came to. I wondered about Dad until he flooded into my ass. I squirted. I had an intense orgasm. I didn’t want it to stop. 

I held my breath for several moments. My body was wracked by my orgasm. My head spun as I came down from my high. I felt like I was floating. When I came back to earth, I was on my side trapped between my parents. Dad was pressed to my back. His cock pressed to my ass. Mom was pressed to my front. We were tangled 

I was exhausted. My parents gave me the most intense sex I have experienced so far. I must have passed out. The next thing I remember, it was daylight. I was still sandwiched between Mom and Dad. We were covered by a sheet. My parents were still asleep. I dozed back off. 

Ashleigh Madison  

Published 
Written by michaelr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments