Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bella Chronicles Chapter 2: Unexpected Encounters

"An unexpected visit from Bella leads to an adventurous encounter"

3
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Our adventures with Bella continue inspired by a very special Muse. Many thanks to my amazing writing coach for encouraging me to expand and explore the space. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Hope you enjoy! Please comment and rate if you do."

Part 1 Pleasant Surprises 

Jake stepped into the shower.  The warm water felt amazing on his back and instantly awoke his senses.  It had been two months since he met Bella and every shower since had him revisiting their final hours together.  They had traded texts and Skyped once, but he felt closest to her in his morning shower.

As he made the scrunchy sudsy, the smell of the soap had its effect.  He felt his manhood become rock hard.  He closed his eyes as the suds made a trail down his chest and onto his stomach.  He took a deep breath as he remembered her dark brown eyes, the golden highlights in her hair, the lilt of her voice.  Jake touched himself, thinking of the look in her eyes, her soft skin and lithe body beneath him.  Reaching down, he took himself in his fist.  The strokes were long and hard.  He swore he could hear her gasp over the sound of the running water.  Abruptly he stopped and rinsed off, leaving himself unfulfilled.

“Well?  You’re going to stop there?”

Jake jumped, hearing her voice.  Opening his eyes, he saw Bella leaning against the wall watching him through the glass door.  Her enigmatic smile and shining brown eyes were amazing.

“What in the world?  Bella? How’d you get in?”

“I was in the neighborhood and thought I’d stop by.  I was going to say something, but you seemed ‘pre-occupied’, so I thought I shouldn’t interrupt."

Jake stepped out and grabbed a towel.  “Seriously, what brings you to town?”

“Let’s talk about that later. First I have a question or two.”

“Sure, anything.”

“You know how you said you’d be into a foursome with Dave and Es, was that just talk?”

Jake blushed. “Actually, it wasn’t.  They’re both enamored with you. They haven’t been with a woman since they got together, and I trust them completely.”

“Would you want them to touch you?”

“No; that part doesn’t freak me out or anything.  It just doesn’t do anything for me.  They both know I’m not bi or anything.”

“But you wouldn’t mind them touching me?”

Jake smiled. “I adore all three of you.  I think it would be amazing for all of us.  But I understand if it makes you uncomfortable.”

Bella smiled. “Oh, I think I’d be comfortable.”

Jake shook his head. “But I don’t know how I’d broach the subject with Dave and Es.  They might feel it’s strange.”

“I think you’d be surprised.  When I brought it up on the way over, they were very excited.  They’re in the kitchen right now making coffee.  That’s how I got in.”

As Bella walked toward the kitchen while Jake got ready, she was greeted by the smell of fresh-brewed coffee and bacon cooking.  She could hear the two men talking and started to turn back to not eavesdrop.  

She heard Es ask, “Do you think she’s a good thing for Jake?”

Dave responded, “You didn’t see the whole incident with the Frat boys.  She was something.  I think she’s the perfect match for Jake.  Which is not to say that I don’t hope he doesn’t mind sharing a bit…”

Bella quietly backed into the bathroom and picked up her purse.  As she came out, she made noises to indicate the bathroom door closing.  Walking into the kitchen she asked, “What is that?  I haven’t eaten anything in forever.”

She glanced at Dave, whose blonde hair and blue-eyed good looks had earned him the nickname “Brad”.  A local guy at the bar told her during the last visit that all the women called him that because he looked like the actor during his early “Thelma and Louise” role.  

“Breakfast sandwiches.  Not a lot in Jake’s cupboards, but I figured you’d both be hungry.”

She gratefully took a bite and nearly swooned.  “Geez Dave, movie star good looks and you cook.”

Es laughed, “Yeah, he’s a keeper.”  

Bella turned and looked at Es.  Unlike Dave, he was quiet and reserved.  He had been described as Dave’s “Hot cop boyfriend."  He’s like a tall Channing Tatum, but he’s very serious.  Definitely don’t fuck with him or Dave if he’s around. 

Es raised his eyebrow as Bella sipped her coffee and took another bite.  “Did you tell Jake why you’re here?”

Bella shook her head. “Not yet.  Let’s enjoy the day a bit before we get down to brass tacks.”

Dave smiled his sexy, boyish grin. “So, did you ask him?”

Bella smiled, “He’s in and very turned on.  But I think we can play with him a bit.”  

They heard Jake close the bathroom door. His hair was still wet, but he looked amazing to Bella as he picked up a coffee and grabbed a sandwich.  “Nice of you boys and girls to help yourselves.”  The smile belied the fake anger.

“Okay, so you’re welcome.  See who makes breakfast next time, you lazy slug.”  Dave rolled his eyes.

Bella felt like time stopped as she watched the three men.  All three were amazingly sexy, but so different.  She had been worried about her introduction into their dynamic, but the cohesion and tightness she felt when they were together just seemed so right.   

“So I told Dave and Es that the four of us was just a playful thought for you.  You said you’d be ‘so jealous’ seeing me with another man.”

Jake laughed, finished his sandwich and wiped off his mouth.  “Bella, I thought you were good at bluffing.  You’re so anxious, I can smell the excitement from here.”

Bella laughed, “Okay! Okay… I admit it.  I’d love to do this, but only on two conditions.  Each of you has to look me in the eye and say ‘Yes, I want you, Bella.’ So let’s see it.”

She turned to Dave who smiled and said, “Yes!”

“Es?”

“Yes”

“Jake?”

“Hell, yes.  I can’t wait for these guys to see why I’ve been so horny for the last two months.”

Bella nodded, “Okay, the second condition is this.  I’m in charge.  Any of you can bow out at any time, but what I say goes.  Okay?”

Nods all around.

“Okay boys, so Bella says, ‘take your shirts off.’ And she means now.”

Part 2 Bella in Charge

As the three guys took off their shirts, Bella marveled at how men are completely uninhibited about getting naked.  She was surprised to see how different and amazing each of their bodies looked.  Dave had his shirt off first.  His upper body was small compared to Jake and Es, but it was completely ripped.  His abs, shoulders, arms, everything looked like it had been carved from marble.  Bella couldn’t resist touching his smooth skin.  

Glancing over with her eyebrows up, Bella saw Es smile as he pulled his shirt off and said, “Yeah, he’s pretty fine.” When Es was also half-naked, he looked like he just stepped out of an all-male revue.  His broad shoulders, deep chest, and massive arms looked amazing. With his shirt off, his cologne also became more evident. Bella breathed in his scent, smiled, and nodded in appreciation. She was rewarded as Es blushed.  Dave reached over and give his nipple a playful twist.

The three of them turned to Jake, who laughed and said “What?  All of you have seen me topless.”

Bella frowned playfully, “If you don’t want to participate, you can go wait in bedroom.”

“Oh geez.”  Jake pulled his t-shirt over his head.  Not as big as Es, not as carved as Dave, he was had one of those bodies that was built to do things.  While he worked out at times, his body was really the result of countless hours on bikes, in kayaks, climbing, swimming and running.  He smiled at Bella and said, “Well, what about you?”

Bella realized that she was watching the three of them with her mouth open.  Feeling that she needed to stay in charge, she frowned.  “You get to see me when you prove you’ve earned it.  Let’s get those bottoms off next.  I want to see some hard cock.  I’m not sure there’s enough in this room to satisfy me, but I’m hoping I’ll be pleasantly surprised.”

A moment later the three men were completely naked in front of her.  She walked up to Dave and Es and held out her hands.  Es’ very nice six-inch cock fit nicely in her palm.  She lightly stroked it and was delighted to see him shiver. 

 Wrapping her left hand around Dave, Bella involuntarily took a deep breath.  He was massive.  She looked at Es and raised her eyebrows again as Dave shot her his boyish grin.

“Yeah, he’s just a whisker under nine inches,” Es noted as he rolled his eyes.  “He knows he has an amazing penis, but fortunately it hasn’t gone to his head or anything.”

Looking over at Jake she saw him standing quietly, watching.  His seven-inch manhood, which was pointed firmly north, had caught the other guys’ attention.  Dave laughed and said, “I called it, Es! Right around six and a half.”

RominaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RominaSmith

“Geez, Dave, seven alright?  And thicker than you, I might add.”  

Bella smiled, “I feel like Goldilocks, except in my case all three bears are ‘just right.’  I suppose I should reciprocate.”  She slowly took her top off and turned to showcase a lacy, dark-blue bra.  Wriggling out of her jeans, she adjusted the matching knickers and turned slowly before putting her hands on the wall.  Raising to her tiptoes, she arched up to showcase her perfect ass.  Jake stepped over and quickly unfastened her bra.  Her perfect 34D beauties popped free.

“Jake, I don’t recall saying you could do that.  I’m afraid that earns you a five-minute penalty.  Step into the corner.  Face the corner.  You get to see when I say you can.”

After Jake complied, she turned to Dave and Es, “Now boys, would you please help me out of these knickers.”   

Jake faced the corner smiling.  Closing his eyes, the sound of Bella’s South African accent was intoxicating. He loved listening to her.   As he concentrated, he could smell a mixture of cologne from the men.  As he heard Bella’s knickers being slid off her, he could just detect the sweet fragrance of her beautiful womanhood entering the intoxicating mix.  Remembering her amazing taste, he took his huge manhood in his fist.  Bella’s playful voice was suddenly right in his ear.  “That just earned you two more minutes in the corner.”

Bella turned back to Es and Dave.  “I want to feel your hands on my body.”  Closing her eyes, she felt four hands on her body, running over her, exploring her.  Her body shivered as they lightly touched her back, shoulders, and legs.  It felt like she was being touched everywhere at once.  She could feel their breath on her goose-bumped skin and could hear their light whispers and murmurs of approval.  

Es took her breast in his hand and pinched her deep pink nipple slightly.  The response was immediate and dramatic. “Dave, you need to check this out.  Her nipples are as hard as gemstones.”  She felt Dave pinch her other nipple, somewhat harder than Es.

“Why don’t you try them in your mouths.”  Gasping as they sucked on them, she added, “Jake, such a shame you’re in the penalty box.”

Jake smiled as he heard his friends exploring Bella.  He remembered the amazing sensation of learning her body.  Despite the frustration of having to wait, he mostly felt excited that his two best friends now had first-hand knowledge.  He responded to Bella’s taunts by responding, “It will all be worth it in the long run.”

Bella’s nipples had never felt harder as she felt them sucked, lightly nibbled, and pinched.  She could smell the two distinct colognes and could feel the men’s five o’clock shadows brush her skin. Their hands ran over her, lightly touching her everywhere.  She gasped as she felt fingers lightly brush her very horny pussy. 

Opening her eyes, she realized that she could watch them in the mirrors in front of her and to her right.  On impulse she said, “Guys, I want to see you kiss each other.” 

Dave laughed and said, “With pleasure.”  Bella watched as he turned and took Es’ face in his hands.  The two kissed deeply.  Their hands left Bella and ran over each other.   Seeing the two gorgeous men embracing was intoxicating.  

“Okay, let’s put those lips and tongues to work on me.  Dave I want you to kneel in front of me.  Es, you're behind.  I want to feel tongues on my pussy.”

Belle felt Es’ strong hands run down her back as dropped to his knees behind her.  He caressed her perfect ass as she arched, leaning on Dave’s hard shoulders.  She felt him lifting her slightly as his tongue slid up over her.  His tongue reached her base just as she felt Dave’s lightly touch her inner thigh.

“Jake, you can turn and watch now.  Shit!  That feels amazing.”

Jake had been listening intently and was not surprised to see the two men on either side of Bella.  The look on her face was something else.  Bella had her eyes closed and was biting her lip.  A low moan escaped her.  Her intoxicating aroma filled the room.  Jake smiled and said, “Okay if I touch myself now?”  Bella just nodded and bit her lip harder.

Bella couldn’t believe the sensation of the two tongues gliding over her.  While Es opened her and gently ran his tongue over her from behind, Dave gently swirled her from the front.  She could feel them lightly touch each other, their tongues tangling together in an erotic kiss, savoring her juices.  

Pausing, Dave exclaimed, “Es, can you believe how amazing this tastes?  If all pussy tasted this good, I’d have never gone bi.”

Bella felt Es pause heard Dave yelp as Es playfully pinched him on the ass.  She and could feel Es’ breath on her as he responded, “Seriously, you taste incredible Bella.”

As Es let his tongue slide deep inside of her, she felt Dave take her swollen clit in her lips.  She moaned and turned to the mirror on the side to watch.  She glanced over at Jake and was even further blown away as she watched him working himself, totally enthralled.

Through clenched teeth, she said, “Stroke your cock, but don’t you dare cum.  And get over here and lend a hand… if you have one to spare.”   She groaned again as she felt the amazing ministrations on her hungry pussy.  She was on the edge, barely clinging on.

“Es, sit in that chair. Dave pull back.”  Bella, turned and straddled Es reverse cowgirl.  She felt his hands take her hips and lift her into position. His strength was amazing.  All three men groaned as he slowly lowered her onto his hard shaft.  She leaned back against his chest and lifted her hips slightly, displaying Es’ cock sliding in and out of her and exposing her very erect clit.

“Dave, you know what to do. Jake, get over here.”  Dave knelt in front of her.  She watched in the mirror as he let his tongue glide over Es’ manhood and onto her.  He reached under and cupped Es’ heavy balls, caressing them. 

Jake leaned down and whispered in Bella’s ear, “How’s it going?” 

Bella looked at him with wide eyes and grabbed him by the cock to stabilize herself as Es powered his cock into her.  “Shit Jake, I can’t believe how this feels.  I’m on the edge.”  She leaned back further. Her hair fell on Es’ thick chest, causing him to groan.  Suddenly Bella started to shake.  Squeezing Jake’s cock in her hand she said, “Fuck! Cummng NOW!”  

As Bella’s waves crashed through her body, her amazing pussy clenched down on Es.  His body responded and he struggled to maintain control.  “Mmm… Bella, I need to cum… NOW.”

“Pull out.  I want to see you cum in Dave’s mouth.”

Dave pulled back and smiled as Es lifted Bella off and back.  Seeing Es’ cock soaked in pussy juice, he raised his eyebrows and said, “Mmm… yummy.” Gripping the quivering cock, he slid his mouth down over it.  

As Es shook and murmured, “Ohhh, shit,” Dave caressed his balls and milked him dry. A little of Es’ seed dribbled down his chin.

Jake put his hands on Bella’s hips and lifted her off as Es collapsed back into the chair.  Standing next to Dave, she purred, “I want that big cock, now.”  She lay face down across the counter, her ass framing her already heavily worked pussy.  

As Dave positioned behind her, Es dropped down in front of him, almost under the counter.  Bella felt Es’ strong hands on her hips, holding her up, putting Dave in a perfect position, but also allowing access to her and Dave from below.  She felt Es’ hand just touch her as he guided Dave’s huge cock against her hungry pussy.

 “Jake, I want you in front of me. I want you to enter my mouth at the same time Dave takes me.  Okay, boys, let’s get started.”  She felt her tight little pussy stretched as Dave slowly entered her.   At the same time, Jake fed his thick manhood into her mouth.  Jake and Dave moaned in unison as their huge cocks were satisfied simultaneously.  

A surprise came when Bella felt Es’ tongue push and swirl her clit from below as Dave’s prodigious cock was working her deep.  The sensation was mind-blowing and she felt her body quickly moving toward her second orgasm.  

She popped her mouth off Jake’s manhood.  “Jake, I’m about to cum. I want to you to join me.  I want to see your amazing cock shoot all over me as I feel Dave fill my pussy.” Glancing over her shoulder, “Dave, are you ready too?”

As Dave playfully called over her back, “Oh, I’m ready to fill you.”  Bella could feel him start to shake as he swelled inside her.

Bella watched Jake stroke his thick, beautiful cock.   His body shook as his hot seed shot onto her shoulders and covered her full, round breasts.  Her own orgasm smashed through her as she pushed back on Dave, causing Es to take her clit full in his mouth.  The waves pounded through her body as Dave’s warmth filled her and dripped down onto Es.

The four of them dropped in their places.  Hearts pounded.  The panting made it sound like the end of a high-school Cross Country race.  After a moment, Jake scooped up Bella and carried her to the couch.

Sitting next to her, he gazed into her amazing eyes.   “Okay, now tell me.  Why are you really here?”

 

 

Published 
Written by leatherstocking
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments