Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bella Chronicles Chapter 3: A Cold Serving

"Bella helps Jake undo past wrongs"

4
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Many thanks to: WetandReady58 who suggested I write this character and has made sure she stays true to her personality. SensualSiren06 who has helped me improve my writing immensely and wrote key pieces of the dialog resulting in her being added as a co-author. Kala44 who did a pre-read and ensured consistency and continuity"

Chapter 1 Reasons and Rationale

“So why did you come here?”

The four of them were getting dressed. Bella looked at Jake as she buttoned her shirt. Her mind went back to the video call with Dave and Es that started all of this. She could still hear Es saying, “This is how Jake lost everything.”

Es and Dave had told her the story of Jake falling in love with his co-worker, Anika, at Aksin Industries. They quickly became engaged. Jake was totally enamored.

The two of them rose in the ranks, with Anika becoming the executive assistant to the CEO, Thor Aksin. Long nights turned into extended work trips away from Jake. The realization of the affair wasn’t a sudden event, but rather a slow recognition.

Then everything changed suddenly as Jake was accused of embezzling from the company. Fake documents had also been planted in his own personal files that showed that Anika was the sole owner of their joint property including their home and savings. Jake lost his love, his career, and his home in a few short days.

Jake barely avoided jail time when the company lawyers said they didn’t want the publicity. Broke, alone, and too toxic to apply for a job, he turned to Es and Dave. Es’ family had a farm and they needed help. He convinced his father to hire Jake who managed to quickly make the place much more profitable.

Jake had slowly built a new life but didn’t let anyone in but Dave, Es, and their families. Then along came Bella.

Bella looked into those dark eyes as he asked the question again. “Why are you here?”

Her answer was almost a whisper. “To take down Thor Aksin.”

Jake turned silently and started to leave the room. Es stepped in front of him. “Get out of my way Es.”

“Jake, hear us out. It’s time we did something about this.”

“Es, we can’t do this. I don’t want to go through all of that again”

“Jake, we have help. We have a plan.”

A woman’s voice came from the doorway. “I’m in this with you.” An elegant, gray-haired woman stepped into the room. Her steely eyes looked over the group. “I need your help.”

“Helena Aksin! Who the fuck invited you? How did you even get in here?” Jake clenched his teeth, seething with rage. Turning to the woman, he added, “Last time I saw you, you told me you were going to destroy me.”

Dave stepped in from the living room behind Helena. “I just let her in. Es and I invited her on our way over.” Dave held his hands out in a calm down gesture. “Jake, hear us out. Hear her out.”

“Jake, I know you have every right to hate me. I thought you had stolen from the company. I thought you had put us at terrible risk. I had no idea, now I know better. But I need your help. I want to take down Anika and that bastard as much as you all do.”

Helena looked around. “I was the one that insisted Thor needed a Second Assistant. Es and I have been in touch to discuss a plan. He suggested we contact Bella, but I didn’t know until earlier today that we had hired her.”

Es nodded. “When Bella arrived this morning, we knew that the plan was moving forward. I texted Helena and asked her to meet us here.”

Bella raised her eyebrows. “So you just got here?”

Helena smiled. “I did, but I understand you are one lucky girl.” She looked at Es and Dave. “When this is all over and we take down Thor, I want you to help me take some pictures to send him.”

Dave smiled as he looked over her fit, tight body. “I’m sure we can work something out. But how do we take him down?”

Helena smiled. “It’s simple. My family money was the original source of capital for Aksin Industries. Thor has a clause in his contract that he loses all rights to his ownership if he does anything to jeopardize the standing of the company. Infractions are clearly laid out.”

Helena continued, “We also have a prenuptial agreement. We can destroy him, but we need evidence. And he’ll stop at nothing to prevent us from getting it.”

Jake made a fist so hard that his knuckles cracked. “So what are we going to do?”

Dave glanced at Bella and Es before speaking. “Bella, Es, and I are taking positions with the company. We’re going to get in, get the information, and get out.”

Helena nodded, “Bella has been hired as the Second Executive assistant.” Looking over Bella, she added, “I know Thor. He’ll be excited about the hire. You two will be on security. The head of security is with us. The rest of his team is loyal to Thor, but the head is a friend from when I was a young girl. Thor and Anika are getting sloppy. We are going to take them down.”

 

Chapter 2 A Plan Comes Together

Bella groaned as she looked at the workload. Two weeks had passed since she took the position. As Helena predicted, Thor had been immediately attracted and hired her without even looking at her resume. But Anika kept her totally occupied with menial tasks. She thought she’d have a break when Anika got called out of town, but instead, she had been tasked with preparing for a Board of Directors meeting.

She was working on slides when Helena slid into her cubical. “Listen carefully. I’ve arranged for Anika to be out of town. She never misses a board meeting, but this time her driver will get lost causing her to miss her flight. I’ve long suspected that after every board meeting Thor and one of the Directors celebrate with her and her friend Lisa.”

Bella raised her eyebrows. “Celebrate?”

Helena shrugged. “I don’t know what they do, but I want us to capture it all.” Handing her a broach, “this is a camera with a built-in microphone, we’ll see everything you see.”

Bella asked, “But how will I see anything?”

“We have access to Anika’s email account and phone. When she finally gets in the car, we are going to change the password and disable the phone. I will email Lisa pretending to be Anika and explain that you are to take her role at the meeting. All aspects of her role.”

Bella nodded. “I think this can work.”

Several hours passed before Lisa poked her head into Bella’s cubicle. “Hey, I hear you are taking Anika’s place today.”

“Yeah, she had asked me to do that but hadn’t filled in the details. Can you help out?”

Lisa put her fingers to her lips and gestured to follow her. They went into Anika’s office and closed the door. Lisa checked to make sure no one was in Thor’s adjacent office before speaking. “Has Anika explained what happens after the meeting? Her e-mail said I should tell you everything.”

“She only told me it gets pretty intense and that I’m supposed to do everything Thor asks me to do.”

Lisa nodded. “I’m glad we’re talking. That’s only the case when Thor is dominant. They switch. Today he and Jack will both be submissive.”

Bella hid her surprise. “Ok, I may need some help on what to do.”

"First put on this.” Lisa handed Bella some clothes that she pulled out of Anika’s cabinets. Quickly stripping down, she put them on. The black leather bustier and panties were a bit snug, but not too uncomfortable.

“Ok, I figure your feet are actually smaller than Anika’s, but I think you can wear my back up boots.”

The boots came up over her thighs. She caught sight of herself in the mirror and was amazed at the transformation. She looked like the lead character from the show Bonding.

“How can we go into the meeting looking like this?”

Lisa rolled her eyes. “Put this on over it silly.”

Bella looked at the relatively demure black dress. Shimmying into it, she had to admit it did a good job of covering her while still feeling very sexy underneath. She reached over to her clothes and grabbed the broach Helena had given her. Pinning it on, she announced, “ready to go.”

“Good, follow my lead.”

Lisa led Bella into the Board Room. The room smelled of a mixture of expensive cologne and sandwiches. Four men and one woman were at the table including Thor. When he saw her, he gave her a big smile.

He said, “Lisa and Bella, please hand out the packets. We are about to get started.”

Bella’s initial fascination with being in a “power meeting” quickly turned to boredom as the group debated numbers and strategic actions. She and Lisa watched the Board Members and brought drinks or other refreshments, but were otherwise ignored.

After what felt like days, but actually was about two hours, Thor asked if there were any last questions. After some perfunctory after-meeting socializing the group broke up with only Thor and Jack staying behind. After a few minutes of chatting, Thor looked at Lisa and Bella, “Would you join us in the small conference room in 10 minutes?”

Lisa nodded and said, “We’ll be there and will be ready.” The two men left as they finished cleaning up.

Bella asked, “ready?”

“All we need to do is grab the toys and take off these dresses. How much did Anika tell you?”

“She said, follow your lead. She was in a hurry.” Bella hoped the simple explanation would work.

Lisa broke into a broad smile. “This is going to be so fun.”

They walked to the small conference room and quickly stripped down in a side room. Bella marveled again at how they looked. Lisa was so hot, even she wanted her body.

Lisa picked up a bag and brought it with her. When they went in, Bella discretely set her broach on a counter facing the room. The room smelled of their cologne and a bit of nervous sweat. Turning to face the men, she had to bite her tongue.

SandraBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraBloom

The two men were both stripped down wearing a collar on top with a ring. They were on all fours doggy style, restrained by chains to their collars. Their hands and feet were free. A light coat of sweat could be seen on them, even though the room was cool enough that their nipples were erect.

I was even more surprised at what they were wearing. They each had tiny leather shorts, but the shorts were opened at the back exposing their hard, athletic asses. The front evidently had an opening as she could see their penises hanging down.

Lisa walked in and pulled two small pieces of cane about 2 feet long out of the bag. Handing one to Bella she waited. After a minute, she walked behind Jack and swatted him firmly on the ass using her hand. After a minute she did the same to Thor using the cane. “Where have your manners gone? Do we not greet our mistresses anymore?”

“Yes, Mistress Lisa.” The two men said it simultaneously. Jack added, “Please forgive us!” Thor whimpered a bit as a red welt raised.

Bella raised her eyebrows as the complete imprint of Lisa’s hand was visible on Jack. She was surprised to hear both men panting slightly with nervous energy. Lisa nodded to her.

Bella walked back and, after briefly admiring them, lightly swatted each hard round ass. “That is for the lack of manners.” She caressed both asses simultaneously adding, “However, the apology was adequate. Very good boys.”

Bella heard them breathe in deep with some release and noticed Lisa smiling and nodding where they couldn’t see her. Then Bella noticed Thor touching himself. Lisa shook her head no, and she got the clue. Swatting Thor again, Bella said, “Did I give you permission to touch yourself?”

She was rewarded with a loud whimper followed by a quickly added, “My apologies mistress! It won’t happen again!” Lisa pulled out some hardware and his whimpering became an insistent begging, “Please! The cage isn’t necessary.” The smell of his sweat filled the small room.

Lisa put it on the table and said flatly, “This is Mistress Bella’s decision.”

Bella stated, “We will forego further punishment, but I expect no other missteps.” She turned to Lisa, “I think we should reward your pet’s restraint.”

Lisa nodded and ran her hands down under Jack, cupping his heavy balls, she said, “You may touch yourself.” Nodding to Bella, she added, “Please help with this reward.”

Bella walked in front of Jack, aware that Thor (and the broach-camera on the shelf) could see. She lowered a zipper on her shorts exposing her shaved pussy. Jack was furiously stroking himself when Lisa said, “Enough!”

She reached into her bag and pulled out two strap on dildos. Bella’s eyes widened as Lisa handed her one and started putting on the straps. She assisted Bella with the set up as the two men whimpered. She reached over and pressed a button on Bella’s. A small vibrator activated against her clit.

Lisa moved behind Jack, and said, “would you like me to Service you.”

“Mistress, take me from behind.”

“You know the rules, you won’t get a single inch of this cock until you’ve properly begged me for it.”

“Please Mistress, take me. Pleasure me. I long for your touch. To feel you inside me.” His body trembled slightly as he pleaded.

Getting on the table, Lisa lubricated the dildo and positioned it against Jack. She slowly lowered it into him. Her hands went over his shoulders and dug in slightly as she pulled back. Red scratches appeared on his back. Taking him repeatedly, He held his hand firmly on his very erect penis such that each time she stroked him, he stroked himself.

Bella was watching, mouth open, when she heard Thor say, “Mistress, please? I beg you for relief!”

Clearing her throat, she managed a “Very well.” Getting up on the table, she followed Lisa’s example and slowly slid into Thor. When she reached full depth she realized the pressure was pushing the vibrator against her now very erect clitoris.

Lisa signaled her outside the men’s sight to grab Thor’s hair. She did and pulled it to give herself leverage each time she stroked in. She was rewarded with a “Thank you for pulling my hair mistress.”

Thor begged her, “Work me, Mistress.”

Bella started to get into the rhythm of the situation watching Lisa. Leaning over Thor's back she pulled his head back farther bringing her lips to his ear. Her breasts pressing against his back, her nipples like hard little stones.

“Who owns you, pet?” Bella growled against his ear. Slowing her thrusts to an achingly slow pace, holding Thor right on the edge of his release. She watched as his teeth bit into his lip, the muscles in his back rippling and quivering against her chest with his need to erupt. Her own thighs quivering as the vibrator stimulated her.

Thor gasped and whimpered, fighting with himself over his loyalty to Anika vs his need for release.

"Please Mistress...."

"You want to cum pet?? I need to hear you say it....who..owns...you...?" Bella pushed in deep and held relishing in the sound of his groan.

"You do, Mistress Bella," he whispered she started to speed up

"Louder pet.."

"You do mistress Bella.." Bella thrust harder,

"Good boy...." she growled in his ear diving deep.

Thor's body began to shake hard. His voice rising with the beginnings of his orgasm. Nearly yelling the words he knew would please her, chasing his release.

"THANK YOU MISTRESS BELLA, YOU OWN ME, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM I’M YOURS!"

Bella felt him bucking under her as he released. It was at that moment that the door to the room burst open.

 

Chapter 3 Loose Ends Get Tied

Bella looked up as the conference room door burst open. Anika came flying through screaming, “YOU BITCH!” She threw her water bottle at Bella, but missed and hit Thor instead. She turned her ire on the bewildered Lisa, “YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!”

Grabbing Bella’s hair, she started to pull back. Bella easily resisted and looked into her eyes. “You are so fucked. You screwed with the wrong people and you are going down.”

Suddenly Bella felt herself grabbed from behind by Thor. “What the fuck is going on here? Anika, didn’t you arrange to have Bella fill in?”

Anika shook her head, “How can you be a CEO and be so stupid. Of course not. She’s up to something.”

Anika paused for a second and allowed her fury at Thor to gather. “WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY SHE OWNED YOU!”

Bella fought back against Thor, but his strength and Anika’s distractions worked against her. Before long they had her hands restrained behind her. They also used a cloth to gag her and prevent her from screaming.

Jack and Lisa looked on with wide eyes. Finally, Jack said, “Um, we are leaving now. Guys, we didn’t see any of this.” The two grabbed their things and left.

“Ok Anika, now what?”

“Let me think….I’ve got it the old cold storage room. It locks from the outside. We put her in there until we figure out what to do.”

In Helena’s office, Es, Dave, and Jake watched the scene unfold from the vantage point of the broach camera. They were joined by Eduardo; the head of security whose eyes went wide when he saw what was happening.

Helena said, “ok, I think we have plenty” when the two women mounted the men. As the group prepared to go down to the conference room, she suddenly pointed at the screen and said, “HOLY SHIT! Anika is back.”

The group watched for a moment and then saw Thor and Annika overpower Bella. Jake surged up, “Fuck THIS!”

As a group, they sprinted toward the conference room. As they turned the last corner, they encountered three security team members. The security guards had Tasers drawn and the one in front called out.

“STOP! We have strict orders from the CEO to prevent anyone from going down the hall.”

Eduardo shook his head, “Do you know who this is? This is Helena Aksin.”

“I don’t care if it’s the Queen. No one goes... ” His answer was cut off by Eduardo charging him. The taser hit Eduardo but caused enough of a distraction for Es and Dave to enter the fray.

Without waiting for the outcome, Jake sprinted by the group down the hall. He entered the small conference room panting and was surprised to find it empty. Listening, he heard voices from down the hall in the storage area. Quietly entering, he saw Anika talking to Thor on the other side of the room. “Well, that should take care of that for the moment.”

Anika looked up as she sensed Jake nearby. It was one of those strange connections they had always experienced. “Well, Jake, nice of you to stop by.”

“What have you done with her?” Jake stepped closer.

Anika smirked. “Who are you talking about?”

Before she could continue, Thor grabbed Jake by the wrist, he called out, “I’ve wanted to do this for a long time!”

Jake easily blocked his weak attempt to hit him. He grabbed Thor’s head and slammed it against the wall. A smear of blood followed the man’s descent to the floor.

“You were always so violent Jake.”

“I never hurt you, Anika. I protected you, helped you, you destroyed me. Where is she!”

Before Anika could answer, a small voice said, “She’s in the cold storage.”

Jake looked over at Lisa standing in the doorway. She looked at Anika and added, “I always hated you, you bitch.” As she walked away.

Es, Dave, and Helena came panting in the door. Helena walked up to Anika and backhanded her. “Please fight back. I so want it.” But Anika just sat down and laughed. “What have you got? Some BDSM footage. We’ll beat all of this.”

Helena held up a laptop. “No, we got this. You left it in your hurry to reach Thor. I’m betting we have everything we need.”

Jake nearly ripped the door off of the cold storage room. Bella was shivering but smiling. “Geez Jake what took you so long.”

Published 
Written by leatherstocking
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments