Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Only Sometimes Pt. 5-Immersion

"It's too late to turn back now"

20
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"Things get involved and rewarding for everyone involved"

“I’ll be back in a minute,” she announced, slowly rising off the sofa, teetering just a bit. “Don’t you gentlemen go anywhere,” she called over her shoulder, giggling just a bit as she closed the bathroom door.

“Not until you tell me to,” Dean replied smiling gratefully.

“That’s what I call following the rules,“ she answered, peeking through a crack in the bathroom door. “Hold that thought. I have plans for both of you.”

“So, how do you think that went?” Dean surprisingly asked once the bathroom door had closed.

“Uh, well, based on her participation and level of comfort, I’d say pretty well,” I replied thoughtfully. “Better than I would have expected. I’m going to have to send the creator of the Long Island Ice Tea a very heartfelt thank-you note.”

“Yeah,” Dean said, kind of laughing. “That's a good idea,” he concluded. “And how are you doing with this?”

The question took me by surprise, I didn’t expect that to be a concern for him. 

“At the risk of repeating myself, I’d say pretty well,” I replied. “There’s no denying she’s incredibly sexy and my curiosity is certainly piqued. She’s never done anything like this, at least to my knowledge, and I’m happy to see her relaxed and enjoying herself.”

“Oh yeah,” he enthusiastically agreed. “She’s sooo sexy. She’s got this super attractive magnetism. I think 'compelling' is a better word.”

“That she does.” I agreed. “She’s also got this innocent quality about her that makes this situation all the more exciting. Her eyes get really big and she has this expression of, I don’t know. Maybe you’ll get to see it for yourself.”

“Yeah, yeah, that’s exactly right,” he replied. “I hope she’s not done,” he added.

“That’s hard to say,” I answered hearing the bathroom doorknob turn. “But I guess we’re about to find out.”

She walked over to the couch and stood in front of Dean and me. She had pulled her hair back away from her face and she looked positively radiant and completely adorable all at the same time.

“Did you miss me?” she asked playfully. 

“How could we not?” Dean quickly responded.

“What did you two talk about while I was gone?” she asked coyly as if she didn’t know. About getting into my wet little kitten, I presume?

“We talked about how beautiful and sexy this room is,” I answered, rising to my feet, facing her, and placing my hands on her shoulders. I take notice that her blouse was now unbuttoned almost completely. Obviously a good sign.

“How do you like the room, Sweetheart?” I asked, continuing to speak in innuendo.

Are you kidding? I want Dean’s thick plug filling me up like a pastry sleeve.

“I’ve never been in a room like this before,” she answered in kind. “It might take some getting used to but if you don’t mind, I’d like to stay here a little longer.”

“I, for one, am glad to hear you say that,” Dean added rising from the sofa. He stood behind her and placed his hands on her hips. “Especially when there’s so much more of the room that I haven’t seen yet,” Dean said playfully.

She slid her arms around my neck. Her blue eyes were enormous, conveying an expression of passion, excitement, and uncertainty. Exactly the expression I was trying to describe to Dean. I began to kiss her pillow-soft lips, which soon parted, allowing her talented tongue to dance with my own.

I found the bottom button of her blouse, unfastening the last two buttons to expose her tummy. Dean's hands moved up her torso from behind to cradle either of her breasts.

We briefly ceased our embrace and she stood mesmerized, looking into my eyes in a state of disbelief or euphoria, trying to grasp everything happening at once. 

Oh Honey, this is really going to happen. I’m tingling all over. I want you guys to touch me everywhere.

Her blouse was now hanging open and was swept from her shoulders, fluttering gracefully to the floor. Her bra straps hung seductively from her shoulders. Only her heaving breasts prevented the garment from falling to the floor.

Come on, boys, peel my clothes off. Rub my breasts, caress my bottom. I want to feel those hands on me. The kitty is beginning to get lonely.

Suddenly, there seemed to be hands everywhere on her body, caressing, arousing, and exploring. It was a sensory overload and even a bit confusing knowing whose hands belonged to whom.

My hands slid under her precariously loosened bra and were greeted by extremely taut little nipples. I lightly teased each little jewel with my fingertips as her bra lost its hold and fell to the floor, joining her recently discarded blouse.

I looked into her wide eyes. They danced with wild passion and asked, “Is this what you want?” as I cupped those two heavenly breasts. She simply sighed and our lips engaged once more.

What I want? We’re getting closer to what I want, but I’m not the only one that wants it.

I could see Dean gently kissing the nape of her neck as his hands traversed her hips, finding the zipper on her skirt. He moved the zipper downward and I assisted him in sliding it over her hips, letting it fall around her ankles. I leaned forward, drawing an already aroused nipple into my mouth as she hastily unfastened my belt.

She quickly navigated the waist button and lowered the zipper, never once ceasing our embrace. My associate was extremely ridged, its head rising above the waistband of my shorts trying desperately to escape its bonds, the tip already shining and wet. Her thumb whisked away a droplet of clear pre-cum escaping the throbbing tip. She brought it to her lips, clearing it with a flick of her talented tongue.

I think it’s time to get these things out and ready for some serious playtime. My kitten is just having a fit! She needs some quality time and attention, and right now!

One of her hands reached behind in search of her special guest. I could hear the scratching of her fingernails against the material of his trousers. Soon the faint sound of yet another zipper was heard, freeing his straining cock that was quickly cradled in her delicate grasp. Her hand wrapped around its substantial girth, gripping it at the base and rising slowly until she reached the head, whereupon she gave it a firm squeeze enticing the first droplets to ooze from its swollen tip. 

My free hand gently stroked her aroused little kitten from the front as Dean began caressing her bottom through the thin, lacy panties. From behind, his fingers commenced exploring once again, diving between her silky thighs.

For me, it seemed indescribably immersive and hypnotic, especially when she began to sigh the little sigh of building arousal. A sound I was once so very familiar with but had been glaringly absent for longer than I cared to remember. My mind began to race. I was beyond mesmerized. I was transfixed watching her respond to this person’s caress.

It was undeniably true that a part of me was conflicted, realizing the possibilities that may occur in the next few minutes, but seeing her in such a state of sensual exhilaration was unquestionably intoxicating in its own right. 

“Well, we can’t stand here all evening,” I stated amid all the ongoing groping.

Not when there’s lying down to do. I want something between my legs, and at this point, I’m not too particular about what that is.

Without a word, she disengaged and, with the slightest hint of a smile, she sat on the corner of the bed. Her eyes moved between both of her suitors as she assessed the situation. Her expression beckoned us both to join her. Her eyes positively twinkled.

We both moved forward in strange unison, stepping out of the pants gathered at our ankles, leaving a pile of discarded clothes in our wake. We both stopped within arm's length of where she was now seated. Not wanting to make any presumptions, we both were waiting for her invitation to proceed. Given the current circumstance, we were definitely beyond that point. 

That invitation was not long in coming.

Well, well, it looks like I’m in charge now, and I have two men to play with. I can’t believe we’re doing this. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I feel so naughty. I am naughty, and I’m so wet.

My eyes must have bugged out of my head. Something in her had obviously changed. She seemed to be enjoying not only the attention and adoration, but it seemed as though she was enjoying being the orchestrator of the coming events.

Dean was first, wasting little time sliding his underwear down, allowing gravity to take its course. His ridged member springing forth at her eye level. Without hesitation, she reached out, placing the palm of her hand against his stiff shaft, pushing it against his belly. Her hand moved up and down, stroking his ample tool as if sizing up its potential. 

She then turned her head to face me. As previously demonstrated, I slid my underwear off, letting them fall to the floor. My stiff shaft presented itself. She repeated the inspection process with her other hand never leaving Dean’s excited member.

My Goodness! Just look at this thick cock. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I’m just ridiculously naughty, and no one knows, it’s almost like watching someone else.

She smiled a smile that said, ‘I can’t believe I’m doing this’, before proceeding.

Facing Dean, she leaned forward and placed the flat of her tongue on the base of his shaft, cupping his balls in her palm. Her tongue moved upward until it reached his tip and swirled around the enlarged head until it briefly disappeared into her warm, wet estuary. 

I wonder what Rick is thinking? He’s watching his Little Baby entertain Dean’s companion, and he’s not stopping me. He probably thinks I’m a very, very naughty girl. I’m his naughty girl.

She then turned to me, duplicating the process, keeping everything equal, I suppose. 

As her mouth reached the apex of my gratefully indulged member, I placed a hand behind her head, cradling it in my hand, guiding my shaft deeper into her warm mouth. Her tongue was like gliding over a satin sheet and I could feel the girth of my shaft expand in the warm darkness.

Okay, so this is really, really hot, but I’m needing some hands-on attention of my own.

Dean reached around and cradled her ample breasts in his hands, caressing the bountiful mounds. I could just see her rock-hard nipples poking out from between his fingers. After a half dozen trips into the depths of her amorous mouth, she withdrew my very appreciative spire and turned her attention back to Dean. 

I watched in conflicted fascination as her tongue bathed his broad shaft before all of his member disappeared from view, wrapped in her pillow-soft lips. Dean's eyes closed and he deeply moaned as his beating shaft was again, reacquainted with the skill of her tongue. I watched as his thickened companion glided gracefully in and out of her oral embrace. On its final withdrawal, she lightly kissed the sensitive skin.

“I’m feeling a bit tense, and I seem to be doing all the work,” she remarked, which probably wasn’t much of an exaggeration, “Why don’t you two massage me a bit to help me relax,” she suggested reclining seductively onto the bed. She positioned herself so she was lying flat on her back with her legs hanging off the edge of the mattress.

Okay gentlemen, now it’s my turn. Give me the attention I want, show me that I made the right choice.

Dean climbed onto the bed, moving up and situating her head between his knees. He began rubbing her temples and her neck, running his fingers through her hair. Her eyes closed so she wasn’t aware that his friend was swinging to and fro, almost resting on her forehead. 

I remained standing, and parted her creamy thighs, gently running my hands over her legs and up onto her tummy.

Now this is nice. My very first four-handed massage, a person could definitely get used to this.

Her first reaction was to delightfully sigh and say to no one in particular, “I could probably get used to this room,” she said, basking in the sensual attention.

In as much as I should have been infuriatingly jealous, my first thought was that it was nice to see her so at ease and truly enjoying herself. I’d more than likely be jealous later.

I began gently stroking her panty-clad little pink flower, taking particular notice of the considerable damp spot in the center of the thin material. I rested my hand on that soft little mound of hers and placed my thumb on the sensitive petals. It immediately inspired her to wiggle her hips to intensify the contact. 

Her hand slid down between her thighs, briefly joining mine. She then snagged the material of her panties and pulled them aside, revealing some very wet and very delectable-looking, glistening pink lips. My thumb parted those exquisite little folds, slipping into the warmth of her treasure box, being instantly coated with the irresistible sugar of her flower. Her mouth opened, granting voice to one of those intoxicating sighs of satisfaction. I leaned over to begin a trail of kisses with a predictable destination.

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

Dean's hands were now traversing from her neck to her voluptuous breasts. His eyes were intently fixated on the exploits taking place between her thighs. As he leaned forward, the tip of his eager member brushed lightly across her full lips. 

Her hand reached up, grasping his length, and accepted the pulsating head into her warm mouth. Her silken tongue expertly caressed the large, spongy head. I had slowly reached my destination, ready to harvest the bounty of sticky, sweet cream.

I removed her soaked panties and was greeted by a sight I hadn’t seen in far too long. Her stiffened pink lips were frosted with dew, like a morning flower, and a tiny stream of clear liquid sweetness lazily oozed from the base, calling for my consumption. I greedily replaced my thumb with the tip of my tongue, which nearly melted in the abundance of sugary warmth. 

Ahhh, there you go, Honey. Get all the sugar I made for you. Watch your naughty girl take Dean into her warm, wet mouth. Oh Honey, think I like having you watching me be a naughty girl.

Her essence defies description. It's absolutely something to be savored for the delicacy that it is. To say it meets your tongue like the warmth and sweetness of the first spring day would still fall short of accuracy. It’s almost as though it mirrors the sweetness of her very soul, a liquid manifestation of her being because, after all, it is of her making. 

I began slowly thrusting my tongue in and out of that succulent sheath until I felt the muscles contract. I waited for the nectar to flow. I felt the sudden gush of warmth coat my tongue and looked up to see her brow furrow and her eyes turn that stormy gray. 

Goodness! That’s it, Honey, that’s it, gosh that feels good. Let me coat your tongue, Baby. Here's my sugar that you love so much, Sweetheart.

Her orgasm was muffled by the hardened staff filling that beautifully talented mouth. And suddenly she began to embrace this activity with a newfound enthusiasm. It was certainly a sight I’d never expected to see and definitely one I never expected to find so mesmerizing. I started to feel like I was witnessing an event, an observer of her awakening and renewal. I wanted to witness and participate in her complete gratification.

I stood up with my own ridged pole sticking straight out, pointing at the entrance of physical euphoria. The little pink gates were open wide, beckoning my urgent entry. I grasped my shaft and enticed those delicate pink curtains with the head of my desirous cock. I inserted myself into her ardor, intently aware of the pink walls that engulfed me and the petals sliding along my length. Her mouth briefly released its captive, only to voice a passionate moan, in concert with my slow ingress. 

I entered her until she had accepted my entire length, my heart pounding in unison with the beating obelisk within her. Only moments later, I slowly withdrew, until only my head adorned with the sensitive pink folds remained inside, just as she likes.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, that’s what I need, Sweetheart. Oh, yesss, oh, fill me up, fill me up. That’s right, Honey, my kitty wants some cream.

As she orgasmed, she moaned seductively, louder and with greater intensity than before. It sounded like music to me. Her own orchestra of the erotic. Immediately, my rod was saturated with her thick, transparent honey that dripped from her pussy like a leaking faucet. 

My hand reached down, collecting the precious droplets onto my fingers and spreading the elixir generously over her stiff pink lips, before glazing each of her nipples with the extraordinary potion. It left them erect and glistening, like two tiny erasers.

This event was not lost on Dean. He moved to her side and wasted no time in capturing each lusciously coated nipple between his lips. He devoured the transparent potion, instantly falling deeper under her spell. 

His tongue tantalized each little bud in its turn, taking special notice of the candy-like coating.

I heard him mutter, “Oh my god!” as he trailed from one nipple to the other.

“I know, it's the undiscovered 8th-Wonder-of-the-World,” I remarked.

Dean loves my sugar, Sweetheart. Maybe he’ll be an addict too.

She giggled and grabbed Dean’s dangling protégé, sliding her hand down its length. I reinserted my own length back into her steamy interior. I began thrusting myself deeper and deeper into that pink abyss with a deliberate rhythm. She began to moan louder and more passionately with each successive plunge. 

Our eyes were transfixed on each other and again, I saw her brow begin to furrow once more.

“Are you going to cum for me, sweet little girl?” I asked.

“Yes, Baby, yes,” she replied in a throaty whisper, “Yes, I am.”

That’s right, Baby. Your naughty little girl is going to cum for you, just like you want.

In that instant, those delightful blue eyes clouded over. Her lips parted as she experienced a very vocal orgasm. I withdrew in time to witness a flood of shining pearl white cream gushing from the center of her pinkness as each wave of climax surged through her. I lowered my hand, catching the precious syrup and generously spreading it over her trembling little sheath.

I firmly grasped my throbbing column and plunged back into her pink embrace just as my own eruption began. The thick, warm liquid, coating the heavenly pink interior. Her hips rose off the bed, as she was instantly triggered into the throes of another climax. I removed my pulsating member, emitting a low guttural groan as a stream of opalescent liquid warmth painted her puffy little mound, the remainder splattering droplets over her tummy like a light rain shower. 

I had no sooner moved from between those creamy thighs when Dean immediately took my place. His large, swollen head pointed directly at her dripping, cream-filled pussy. I climbed onto the bed into Dean’s abandoned location and gripped each of her ankles, lifting her up, and spreading her like a wishbone. The river of thick sugar continued to flow from the center of her pink flower as Dean stood poised to enter her garden.

Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Dean’s going to pierce my little pink sheath. Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! He’s going to take me, and, and, Rick is holding my legs open for him! He’s helping him. He’s going to help him fuck me!

 As his hips moved forward, her pastel folds tightly embraced his head, followed by his substantially thick shaft. Her eyes opened widely and her mouth gaped as she accommodated this unfamiliar spear, immediately realizing the difference in proportion between her two suitors.

He slid into you repeatedly, and with each stroke, I could hear his balls slapping against her luscious bottom.

Good Grief! He’s inside me! He’s so thick. He’s stretching me and it feels fantastic. Rick is watching him, watching him use my little kitten. He feels sooooo good, sooo different. My gosh, he’s filling me up. I can’t even think. I can’t stop cumming!

She gasped and panted uncontrollably. Her head swayed unconsciously from side to side on the pillow, completely adrift on the unceasing waves of passion and orgasm created by this new mount.

Admittedly, seeing those little pink butterfly wing flaps caressing that thick shaft, shimmering with the residue from endless climaxes, was indeed mesmerizing. Watching her in consummate bliss and total inhibition was spellbinding. Witnessing her completely immersed in carnal lust, rushing from one peak to another, was intoxicating.

In those moments, there was no guilt, no remorse, no judgment, no hesitation, nothing other than unharnessed passion. Nothing existed beyond what was happening at that moment. Never before had she experienced such unexpected freedom. She moaned hungrily between each orgasm and roared like a little lion as the next tremors would ravage and possess her. 

I, I can’t think. I can’t think. Just let go. Geez, who’s shouting? Oh gosh. It’s me. Where’s Rick? He’s watching, watching. He’s watching me cum. I can’t stop, can’t stop.

Her hand traveled up my thigh and she grasped my reviving rod like a vice. Turning her head, I plunged my shaft into her mouth hungrily with wanton abandon while her pink blossom continued to accommodate her guest. 

The length of my straining shaft disappeared completely, consumed by the warm, wet darkness. I could feel her expert tongue twisting and swirling around my privileged spire with unbridled enthusiasm.

I could hear Dean begin to groan and it was obvious that he, too, was nearing his peak. His thrusting tempo increased and she began twisting her tongue around the head of my shaft in a frenzy, while I cradled her beautiful face in my arm. Her tempestuous blonde locks cascaded over my thighs and entwined between my fingers.

He’s getting bigger! They’re both getting bigger! Dean’s filling me up. Oh gosh, my oh gosh. Everything is like a dream. I want to cum on his big, thick friend.

Dean's burly cock, enlarged in her already stretched, pink sheath, sent her once again into the bliss abyss. He quickly withdrew, placing the tip of his beating arrow majestically atop her mound just as an immense, white, ropey stream burst forth, slathering her soft, pale tummy. A hundred successive droplets followed, coming to light on her beautiful skin and resting on the sparse, downy carpeting of her mound. 

Holy crap! Why is that so hot? He just covered me with cream. Oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh, I’m wearing him.

He wasted no time in dropping to his knees, and pulling her forward to meet his profoundly expectant mouth, his tongue piercing the pink veil, plunging into an ocean of syrupy sweetness. She deeply moaned, and I pulled her knees up to her chest, giving him unrestricted access to her little sugar box while she caressed my appreciative associate like a candy cane.

Holy Crap! Oh, Honey, that’s right. Hold my legs, tight. Don’t let me move. Hold my legs open so he can lick my little pink sugar bowl. Oh, my gosh! There’s nothing I can do. I’m helpless while he licks my dripping pussy. His tongue is so deep inside me. That’s sooooo fucking naughty!

“He’s having his first taste of sugar, Sweetheart,” I said. “Do you like that?”

“Good grief, yes, yes I do. It feels so good,” she panted, between Dean’s long, lavish tongue strokes.

I can’t help myself, but I love the way he licks my kitten. He’s feeding on my sugar, collecting every sticky drop I want to cum with his tongue inside me.

I couldn’t help thinking, 'What a sweet, passionate little girl I have here, with two eager toys to entertain her.'

“Would you like to watch him feed from your pussy, Baby?” I asked.

“Mmm, yes,” she answered passionately. “I’d like that.”

I positioned myself behind her, placing a leg on either side of her torso, propping her up against my chest. I stroked her hair while we watched Dean's performance.

From our vantage point, we could clearly see Dean’s head bobbing up and down to submerge the length of his tongue into the enveloping warmth and sweetness of her sugar bowl. 

I felt very present and detached at the same time, like watching a movie. I knew that he was tongue-fucking my little pink blossom and at the same time, who could blame him? 

Each sugary drop lures you further inside, craving the next syrupy gush, the next sigh, the next moan. Dean remained intently committed to gleaning every succulent droplet offered to him.

His tongue probed ever deeper, while her thighs quivered, signaling the next sugar rush. Each time his tongue slashed into those pink folds, her hips rose slightly to welcome him into her warm pink depths. 

Good grief, I love watching his tongue plunging into me. It’s so deep, gosh, it feels just perfect. I think I love being a naughty girl.

So, this was either the most generous thing I’d ever done or the stupidest thing I’d ever consented to. Although I must admit, the image before me was utterly intoxicating.

Her alabaster skin was adorned with countless little white pearls, a thousand little liquid jewels perched on her velvet skin. And we both watched a virtual stranger’s tongue careening repeatedly between her stiff pink petals. 

I saw her creamy little thighs begin to tremble and I knew an eruption was imminent. I released her legs and moments later, her thighs closed on Dean's head. Her legs dangled over his shoulders as that little pink cave contracted, squeezing his tongue in a sugary vice. Her hands came to rest on the back of his head, keeping his tongue submerged in her depths while her sugar fountain erupted.

Oh gosh! Oh my goodness! There you are, there you are. I’m cumming all over your tongue. You wanted my sticky sugar, now you have it. Get every last drop.

His tongue traversed the length of that stiffened pink slit, savoring each drop of her delectable sweetness.

She simply lay back in the center of the bed, while the trembling subsided. I saw Dean’s hands spreading her thighs widely, fully opening your delicate pink slash. His recovered friend’s throbbing head pointed menacingly at the center.

“Oh, no, no, no! Time out! Time out. I have to use the bathroom,” she said.

I shot a 'You better do as she says' look at Dean and he withdrew, sitting on the end of the bed.

After a moment, she rolled off the bed and headed for the bathroom, on slightly unsteady legs.

Published 
Written by croc615
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments