Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Descent Into Debauchery

"My ultimate “fucket list” item that I’ve been dreaming of for years."

34
9 Comments 9
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

The evening has been a few weeks in the making. Myself and four hot lads for a couple of hours of play in a hotel room. My ultimate “fucket list” item that I’ve been dreaming of for years, but in all honesty, never thought I’d actually be able to make happen, let alone have the guts to go through with it.

You know that feeling of fight or flight? That’s what has been running through my head in the days leading up to tonight, as I think of how we’ll kick the evening off. Am I in the room and you all arrive one by one... do you all arrive together in one go... or am I the last to arrive where you’re all present ready to greet me?

As it happens, one of you reached out in the days leading up to the evening, offering to have a drink at the bar up the street. A definite opportunity to calm my nerves, and at least get one intro out of the way. The others are due to arrive shortly after we check-in.

The simple glass of wine settles my nerves, however, sitting in close proximity to this hot lad imagining what we’ll be getting up to in a short time has my heart racing. As the time draws nearer, my nerves turn to excitement, my lacy knickers that little more damp. The anticipation of what’s to come gets the better of me and that nervous fight or flight is gone. I stand up tall, make eye contact with him and simply whisper the words,

“Let’s get this party started.”

As we’re walking down to the hotel, the hot lad shares with me there’s been a change to the plans as he took the liberty to check in before we met; there’ll be no awkward standing at reception, we can head straight up to the room. The way he looks at me says all I need to know; he’s taken control and I couldn’t have asked for better.

We walk down the hall and he unlocks the door before placing a hand on my lower back as we enter the room. The curtains are drawn and there’s only one light on, casting low light through the room.

Before I’ve had a chance to take the room in, he spins me around and pushes me against the wall. One hand under my jaw as his lips meet mine, his other hand on my hip as he steps up to me where I can feel him against me. Oh, what a treat I’m in for! 

The kiss deepens, my hands on his waist pulling him close to me. He pulls back from me and softly whispers in my ear,

“Close your eyes, Ali, I’m going to blindfold you, are you ready for your fantasy evening to start?”

Looking straight into his eyes, I give a strong nod before dropping my hands by my side and closing my eyes.

I hear him walk around me, some rustling on the side table before his fingers run up my spine, pull my hair to the side, kiss below my ear, the slide of silky material over my eyes and the tightness as he ties it behind my head. His hands drop to my shoulders and I feel his breath against my ear as he cheekily says, “Ali, I have a treat for you. You are currently standing in front of not just me, but also your other three lads who you chose. They’ve been waiting for us to arrive and have just watched us -no doubt very jealously- kiss. Reach your hands out in front and enjoy what’s before you.”

I can’t help but shiver as I take in a deep breath ... and reach out. 

This is it... this is what I’ve wanted but I don’t want to not see. So to everyone’s surprise, before I touch anyone, I slip my hand up instead of out and take off the blindfold to find all four standing around me… clothed. Oh no, that won’t do... so I simply ask, “You lads have too many clothes on and need to strip ... and I’ll do the same.”

They all chuck their shirts and drop their pants as I whisk off my slinky top, heels and jeans, leaving myself in a little black lacy number - not to mention significantly shorter considering they were my high-high heels. As I drop to my knees, all four walk up and surround me. Which leaves me no choice but to enjoy what’s in front of me. I lean forward to lick the first cock  and suck into my mouth while I grab the two on either side. The one behind starts running his hands through my hair and over my body. Oh, what a start to my fantasy - all these hot bodies around me, cocks out for my taste and tease, with their hungry eyes and wandering hands all over me. 

After a little time, I turn the circle to enjoy the next, continuing to move around the circle until I get to the last cock so not only have they all enjoyed my mouth and hands but I have tasted each and every one. As I’m enjoying the last of the cocks with my mouth, my hands still occupied, the lad behind me drops to his knees also, scratching his fingers down my back, unclipping the black lace before slipping the item down my body. His fingers sliding between my pussy lips. All we hear is,

“Lads, she’s soooo wet, we are going to have so much fun with this hot one!”

I can’t tell you how much, with my senses already so full, his words just add that extra element of debauch to my horniness! With that, I stand up and declare it’s time to find the bed. We all trail upstairs - I’m sure the hottie directly behind me is doing nothing but staring at my ass - as we find a large bed ready for us and our fun to begin.

One of the lads walks up beside me, he whispers in my ear,

“On the bed babe.”

He gently pushes my lower back towards the bed, so while on my hands and knees I make sure I give them a view of my ass as I crawl onto the bed. On either side of me, a lad jumps onto the bed, while the other two lean back against the wall to watch. I settle in again to enjoy those cocks in my mouth and hands.

SmileyLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SmileyLuna

I can feel the bed bend and move as the other two start moving around. One comes up behind me, encouraging me to move up onto my hands and knees - I do, but without letting go of the cocks on either side of me. The lad behind spins himself around so he’s lazing on his back, pulling my hips down so he can feast his mouth, lips and tongue on my pussy - the first to have a taste! The last lad has moved his way in front of me and is standing on the bed so his cock is right in front - well what should I do but reach out and get that one deep in my mouth. The experience of being in the centre of the bed with all these sexy lads around me is the ultimate experience I could possibly explain... and yet the true fun hasn’t started yet.

In a short time the lads have got me on my back on the bed and in true respect of knowing what I’d ask for, it’s their time to enjoy me. There are hands and mouths and tongues all over my body and I’m in overdrive - I don’t know whether to be concentrating on the lad who’s French kissing my mouth, the one who’s sucking on each of my tits back and forth, the one who’s happily licking and sucking at my pussy or the other who’s... oh now wait, where is he? And then I hear the click on the camera. Another wish I’d asked for being followed... photos that the lads think I’d like to look back on and reminisce upon the night.

And then the fun ramps up. The hands and mouths abandon me, but I’m not left alone for long. I’m encouraged to roll over and straddle the sexy lad who’s beside me. He’s already taken the time to wrap his cock and with not much encouragement, I find my pussy lined up with the tip of his hard cock and with some slow and steady strokes, I have the first cock deep inside me. Clearly, this seems to further encourage the other lads to get back in on the party, and before I know it, I have one behind me with his hands all over my back and ass, playing with my butt cheeks and under to my pussy lips, while another is standing on the bed in front encouraging me to such his cock in deep. Again, the lad not currently involved is standing back to take some photos.

Over the next -actually, who knows how long- the fun continues, but continues to step up in engagement. Not only do all the lads have a chance to fuck me in the pussy while I have hands and mouths all over me, but then…

...There are two hard cocks filling my pussy. As one pushes in, the other pulls out. On another occasion, both cocks push in and pull out at the same, making me feel soooo filled!

...There’s a hard cock inside my pussy, while another is deep inside my ass. As one pushes in, the other pulls out; on another occasion, both cocks push in and pull out at the same time. 

…There’s hands and mouths all over me.

…There’s a cock in front of my face.

...There’s a cock in my hand. 

So much going on, and I’m loving every moment. Every now and then a lad drops away to grab my phone and take a photo or a video. I can’t imagine what this may look like from outside the actual event of being involved.

One guy starts to lose the edge, so with a few words, I flip myself over to my back while I watch him pull off the condom and cum hard and fast all over my tits and belly. Oh, what a sight!

While on my back, one of the lads decides to take control and pulls me to the end of the bed. With two of the other guys holding a leg back each and the other with the camera, I feel his fingers tease and tempt my pussy lips before sliding deep inside. And if I thought that was tempting and teasing, it’s nothing on what he’s doing now, his fingers deep inside me stroking and sliding against my front wall. Before long he has me so worked up that I can’t hold back any more and find myself squirting all over the bed … and I can only imagine him! The words and sounds from the lads who are watching encourages me to continue to simply enjoy the ride.

We move back to the centre of the bed where there’s more playtime… their hands and mouths and tongues all over me… hard cocks in my pussy, my ass, my mouth and my hands. There are jokes and laughs being made on when they’ll be able to wear me out, but I know that to see it to the end, I want to have them all cum on me at the same time.

And before long, I get my wish. I find myself on my back while the four lads kneel and stand around me while they cum and cum. Streams of cum fly across my tits and belly. It’s my absolute favourite place to watch cum land on me. The white globules landing on my tanned skin look stunning. So to add to their visual, I give a cheeky smile as I look down and swirl my fingers through all that cum, spreading it over and around my tits and belly making my skin shiny and wet.

The lads all find a place to recover around me as we get our breathing back under control. After a little reminiscing about the fun evening and what our highlights were, we all head off.

But it’s when I get home and remember I’ve got the photos and videos to look back on, that I really get to have a great idea on the fun times that were. While I was aware of most of the cheeky pics and videos taken, there’s an odd one or two that I was completely unaware of being taken. And you know what? It’s those ones that were “in the moment” that are in fact my faves, and to this day, I still look back on those and remember the hours of fun I had with those four sexy, spunky, hot lads.

 

Published 
Written by TinksCastle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments