Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Start Of Me Becoming A Slut (Chapter 2)

"Will those four guys follow up on the promise of a DP?"

32
1 Comment 1
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

A few days had passed since my first encounter with the four guys that I met in the Life Model class. My life seemed to almost instantly return to normal, but my mind was racing about what those guys had done to me. The feeling of their hands all over me and their cocks up my arse was out of this world.

My body was aching to see them again; I needed to feel their cocks deep inside me once more. I lost count of how many times I watched the video recording they took of me tied and getting fucked by Bill on my phone.

With the next Life Model class happening tomorrow, my mind was working overdrive, thinking that maybe this would be the day when the guys would fuck my brains out once more.

The next day finally arrived, the kids were out the door early, and my husband told me he was going to be working late. I jumped in the shower and got myself ready for whatever the day had to offer. I opened a fresh pack of clear-coloured tights, a nice lace bra, and a dress that I could easily take off once I reached the life model class.

As I entered the classroom, my eyes dotted around the room looking for my four new fuck buddies, but they were nowhere to be seen. I wondered if they were maybe just running late. The lesson was about to start, so I quickly pulled off my dress behind the screen in the corner of the room and waited for the tutor's instructions.

I walked to the chair in the centre of the room and sat down, wearing nothing but my tights and a smile, still looking for the four guys. They were still not here.

The lesson began, and my heart was not in it. I was anticipating seeing the four guys again. It was like I was obsessed with their cocks. They made me feel alive. I pulled myself together and got on with posing for the rest of the guys in the class. After an hour, the lesson was over. I made my way back behind the screen and got myself ready to go home.

As I walked back to my car, I noticed a rusty, beat-up truck parked on the corner.  I was about to walk around it when the windows opened to reveal a swarm of guys wolf-whistling and cheering. My face instantly lit up.

"What are you up to, sexy?" one of the guys shouted.

I could feel my legs turn to jelly as I walked up to the window of the truck to greet the guys.

"You want to come back to ours?" another of the guys said.

I entered the truck through the back door.  I sat down in the middle of the seat, squashed between two guys who were already eyeing up my legs under my dress.

"She's looking fucking fit today, lads," Bill, who was upfront in the driving seat, shouted.

They were telling me how much they enjoyed fucking my arse on the way back to their caravan. My mind was racing as to what they had planned for me today. As Bill was driving, he asked me if I was wearing any underwear under my dress. The two guys on either side of me pulled my dress up high around my waist and opened my legs wide, exposing my pussy in my tights. I could see Bill's eyes in the rearview mirror light up as he got a good look between my legs. The guys were stroking my legs as the guy in the passenger seat turned around and rubbed my pussy with his thumb.

I have to say that, at this point, apart from Bill, I really have no idea what the three other guys' names are.  One thing I was certain of was that they were going to fuck me when they got me back to their cavern.

When we arrived, the guys helped me get out of the truck. I could sense they were pumped about what they had planned for me, and once inside their grubby caravan, they didn't waste any time. Hands were touching my entire body as my dress was pulled up around my waist. God, it felt so good to have them all over me again. They each took turns kissing my lips and neck as hands pulled down the straps of my dress and groped my tits through my bra. Two guys on either side of me wrapped my arms around their necks and lifted me off the floor, using their other hands to open my legs wide.

"Fucking hell!" I yelled.

I watched Bill and another guy go down on their knees and eat my pussy through my tights. I could feel their tongues flicking between my pussy and my bum hole. I knew it was not going to be long before they bit a hole in the gusset of my hose and buried their tongues in my holes.

My legs were pulled apart so far that my feet were nearly touching either side of the walls in the caravan. The guys between my legs ripped a hole in my tights, and I could finally feel their tongues flicking my clit and licking the rim of my arse.

"Fucking hell, you are making me cum already!" I screamed.

 

I was carried over to the bed at the end of the caravan and placed on my back. I noticed that the guys had handcuffs on the bedpost.

"I hope they are for me," I said, with a smile on my face.

Suddenly, my wrists were raised above my head and handcuffed tightly to each of the bedposts. Unable to move, the guys climbed on the bed and groped and touched every inch of my body. My dress was pulled down and chucked on the floor. I was completely naked apart from my clear-coloured tights.

I could feel their fingers enter my pussy and bum as their mouths sucked my erect nipples. One of the guys got a can of beer from the fridge and told the guys to open my legs wide. The guy opened the can and poured some over my pussy.

"Drink up, lads!" he shouted.

The guys buried their heads between my legs and began licking and sucking at my pussy and arse. I was in heaven. All I could do was watch their heads bang together as they all desperately tried to eat my puss at the same time.

Two of the guys climbed off the bed and started to undress.  I watched them pull their huge cocks out of their briefs.  I forgot how big these guys' dicks were.

"Handcuff her ankles!" one of the guys shouted.

With that, the two guys on either side of me who were still fully clothed picked up some handcuffs that were lying on the bedside table. The guy on the left locked one end of the handcuff to his wrist and then locked the other end around my left ankle. The guy on the right did the same thing with my right ankle. Now both guys had complete control of my legs, and they spread them wide apart.

The first guy got on the bed and positioned himself between my legs. With my wrists handcuffed to the bedpost, I could do nothing but watch as he guided his huge cock towards my pussy, which was exposed through the hole in my tights.

I let out a low-pitched groan as he pushed his helmet into my pussy.

"Today, we are all fucking your married pussy!" he said as the other guys nodded in agreement.

My pussy was so wet, it was not long before he had his cock balls deep inside me.

BriannaHarmony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriannaHarmony

"I fucking love this!" I screamed.

The two guys that had my ankles handcuffed to their wrists bent my knees slightly and raised my legs in the air as the guy in my pussy started to pick up speed. It was not long before I was getting fucked deep and hard by this guy. Within the space of a minute or two, I could feel an orgasm growing in my pussy. Bill and the rest of the guys were cheering him on from the edge of the bed, as I looked down between my spread legs and watched this huge cock fuck my pussy through my tights.

I cum hard, but the guy must have continued to fuck me for five or more minutes before Bill pulled him off me and climbed on the bed to have a go inside my pussy.

As you remember from my first story, Bill had a massive cock. He told the guys either side of me to uncuff my ankles, and, as they did that, he placed them on his shoulders and aimed his cock at my pussy. My eyes welled up as I felt his huge cock go inside me.

"Fucking hell, Bill!" I yelled as he wasted no time in fucking me.

The bed was rocking back and forth as Bill went to town on my pussy.  He let my legs go from around his shoulders, and I wrapped them tight around his waist as he fucked my brains out.

I came hard pretty fast. I could feel my pussy squirt all over his dick. At that moment, he whispered in my ear if I was ready for two cocks at the same time. I instantly nodded, and he got the guys to uncuff my wrists from the bedposts.

With my wrists now free, he managed to roll me over, so now I was on top of him, riding his cock.  As I bounced up and down on him, I noticed one of the guys climbing on the bed behind me.

"How the fuck are you both going to fit?" I asked.

 

I told one of the guys watching to once again take my phone from my jacket pocket and film every second. I knew this was going to be a movie I was going to watch again and again.

With the camera rolling, I watched as the guy behind me lubed up his cock and slowly pressed it against my bum hole. Then Bill put both hands on my arse cheeks and pulled them apart so the guy behind me could find a way up my arse.

Instantly, all I could feel was my holes going very tight as the tip of his dick entered my anus.

"Fucking hell!" I moaned as more and more of my holes were stretched.

My toes curled as they seemed to get into both my pussy and arse. The feeling went from slight discomfort to the most mind-blowing thing that has ever happened to me in all of a few seconds.

"This feels amazing!" I screamed.

I could feel both of their cocks rubbing together inside me with each thrust, and it was out of this world. It did not take long before they both found a rhythm and started to pound my holes harder and harder.

The guy in my arse had his hands on my shoulders, pushing me against Bill's chest. I was sandwiched between them, loving every minute, as Bill continued to spread my arse cheeks apart.

My first DP orgasm was fast approaching, and I lost complete control of my body. Both guys were really getting into it now, and I was screaming at the top of my lungs as what I can only describe as a massive wave of orgasm filled my entire body, from the tips of my toes to the tips of my fingers.

My cum squirted all over Bill as both guys held me tight through my orgasm. I thought I was going to pass out at one point; the room started spinning, and my body started bucking and shaking.

"Fucking hell, she has cum like a fountain!" Bill yelled.

I needed time to recover, so both guys pulled their cocks out of me and let me get my breath back. It must have only taken about a minute before the other two guys had climbed on the bed, waiting to give me another DP. Bill took my mobile phone and placed it on a shelf at the end of the bed.

One of them laid on his back and told me to climb on top but to have my back to him. I gingerly got to my feet and did as he said. I could feel him aim his cock up my wrecked bum hole. Once inside, he laid me back against his chest as the second guy climbed on the bed between my legs. Bill and the other guy stood on opposite sides of the bed, watching as the man between my legs slowly guided his cock through the hole in my tights and into my pussy.

I could feel my wrists raised above my head as Bill and the other guy once again handcuffed them to the bedposts. They then both held each of my ankles and opened my legs wide as the two guys in my pussy and arse were almost having a sword fight inside me with their cocks.

I have to say that both those guys fucked me harder than I have ever been fucked in my life. With my legs opened wide, both my holes were exposed, and I fucked like never before. I lost count of how many times I came as the bed was smashing against the wall of the caravan with every thrust both guys were giving me.

I heard both guys say they were close to cumming.  It was at this point that they seemed to find yet another gear and pound me even harder.

"Fucking hell, I'm going to explode!" both guys said almost at the same time.

My legs spread even further apart, and my wrists remained tethered to the bedposts. Both guys made an almighty noise and unloaded deep inside me, which caused me to cum yet again.

As the guy in my pussy pulled out, I squirted cum all over his chest. My ankles were let go by Bill and the other guy, and I lay unable to move on the bed. The guy underneath me pulled his cock out of my arse. My body was destroyed, but that was the fucking of a lifetime.

Once the guys uncuffed my wrists and helped me to my feet, I gingerly found my dress on the floor and my shoes in the corner of the room and got myself ready. The guys told me to keep my tights on and wear them for the rest of the evening just as a reminder of what happened to me today. They also told me to send them a copy of the video they made me on my phone.

Hardly managing to walk, Bill gave me a lift back to my car, which was still parked outside the college. I was so exhausted I couldn't speak the entire way there. I got in my car and drove the few miles home, just in time for my husband and children to walk through the door.

As promised, I did keep my tights on for the rest of the evening. I even cooked my husband's dinner while wearing them, covered in cum and dried beer. I felt dirty, but also completely satisfied. My holes were going to take a good few days to recover, but it was worth it.

That evening, when my husband and children went to bed, I sat and watched the video of my DP the guys had filmed on my phone, and then I did something very naughty and sent the guys a copy of it too.

To this day, my husband has no idea what I did with those four very rough men.

Published 
Written by jazzman1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments