Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Best Friend

"Betty had made a lot of friends. What happens when they all get together?"

19
1 Comment 1
5.3k Views 5.3k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"Please remember to rate the story if you enjoyed it and always leave feedback. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Authors really appreciate it!"

"Tell me about your first time."

"First time with a guy? Or with a girl?" Wendy asked.

I shrugged.

"Both," I said.

We were sitting in my living room. I was on the couch. Wendy sat across from me in an armchair. We were halfway through a bottle of wine.

For two months, we had been meeting up to fuck. When I met her, she was a bored soccer mom who wasn't satisfied with her married life. There had been an instant attraction between us. We'd been sneaking around ever since. Most of our time was spent in the sack. We had skipped over the "getting-to-know-each-other" phase.

"The stories aren't that exciting," she said. She took a sip of her wine. "He was my high school sweetheart. We spent a year kissing and fondling one another before I let him go all the way. I thought it would be romantic to do it at senior prom. But I lost my patience and it happened one day on a sofa in my parents’ basement. It wasn't very good. I remember being nervous more than anything."

"Nothing special?" I asked. "He didn't have a huge cock? Or do anything wild?"

"No," she responded. "It was missionary and lasted about two minutes."

"Boring," I said with a playful frown. I took the wine bottle and refilled both of our glasses.

"What about with a girl?" I asked.

Wendy took a sip of her wine. The first time I met her, she was dressed in a velour tracksuit with her hair pulled back in a sloppy ponytail. And she still looked incredible. But she looked even better when she tried to impress me on our secret dates. Her outfit was casual enough to keep her husband from being suspicious. But it was still sexy.

She was dressed in a vintage-style navy dress with long-sleeves and large white buttons down the front. It had a high neckline with a white Peter Pan collar and cuffs. The dress came just past her knees and was nicely tailored to show off her trim waist and hug her tits. She wasn't wearing much makeup and her light brown hair was pulled back.

"It was different with a girl," she said. "Sexier, I guess."

"Different how?" I asked. "Sexy, how?"

Wendy took another sip from her glass. She looked nervous. I patted the couch next to me.

"Because I wasn't a virgin," she said. "There wasn't a long build-up filled with anticipation and wondering if we should have sex and when we should do it. I'd been with several guys at that point. No casual hookups, but I'd had a few boyfriends. And I was older. Sex wasn't so new. I was twenty. She was even older than that."

"Oh," I teased. "An older woman. How exciting. How much older?"

"About eight years older. It doesn't seem like that much now. But it's a bigger deal when you're only twenty. Also, Liz was a professor. She'd been my professor at one point."

"Sexy!," I said. I patted the couch next to me. "Come here. Tell me more. So she wasn't your professor at the time?"

Wendy came over to the couch.

"No," she said. "But, I was her T.A. So I guess she was my boss. But it wasn't like she manipulated me or anything. It's not like I called her ‘Doctor Hanson' when we talked. We were on a first-name basis. We were friends. We socialized a little bit. Mostly at academic parties with other teaching assistants."

"What did she look like?" I asked.

"Beautiful," she said. "She had dark hair. Great tits."

I smiled and nodded down at my own titties. I ran my finger through my dark hair.

"So, you're saying you have a type?" I asked with a wink.

She smiled in response.

"Maybe," she said. "But not exactly. Her hair was short. Chin-length and very straight. Almost tomboyish. And she was taller and more athletic than you. Very hard-body. Not as soft and sensual."

"Plus," she added, "I said she had great tits. Not humongous ones."

She eyed the cleavage spilling out of my cream-colored satin blouse. We both laughed.

"I knew she was into girls," Wendy continued. "Even before it happened. She'd been in a relationship with a woman for a while."

"And did you know that you were into girls? Or that she was into you?" I prodded.

Wendy went to her glass again. It was obvious she was feeling tense.

"Relax," I said. "You don't have to be nervous. Turn your back to me."

Wendy sat on the edge of the sofa and I knelt behind her. I put my hand on her shoulder and massaged them. She let out a little laugh.

"Funny. You're stealing her move," Wendy said. "Maybe I DO have a type. Women who take charge."

We both laughed.

"So, she took charge?" I asked. "She initiated it."

"Yes," she responded. "I wasn't sure I was into girls when it happened. I'd thought about it, I guess. I was definitely turned on by the idea. But I also saw myself as a good girl. And I always wanted to meet a man and have a family. I didn't see myself as the type of person to have a fling. And I couldn't imagine dating a woman and telling my friends and family. So I was curious. I liked to think about it. Sometimes I thought about Liz. Sometimes other women. Sometimes it was just strangers. But I never expected to act on it."

I nodded. I'd been more experimental than Wendy in college. But I knew plenty of people who'd felt the same way she did. I continued massaging her shoulder. She moaned with contentment.

"I knew Liz was into me," she said. "Or at least I suspected it. She flirted playfully. I encouraged it sometimes. I liked it. But I thought it was just playing. I mean, I was pretty sure she would have sex with me if the situation was right. But she never pushed it. So I never thought it would happen."

"So, what changed?" I asked.

"We got drunk and very flirty a couple of times," she said. "I admitted being curious. Not specifically about her. Just about women in general. But nothing happened then. We never even kissed. There was nothing more than a playful touch or caress."

"And then?" I asked.

"And then, one day, I was in her office. I was stressed out. I had an exam coming up. I was slammed with work. And I played tennis at school. It wasn't a big college and I wasn't on a scholarship. But I still played competitively. And I'd just had a terrible practice before I went by her office. I started venting. And she told me to relax. I was standing by her desk and she told me to put my hands on the desk. And then she started massaging my shoulders. Just like you're doing now."

"Yum," I said. I leaned forward and kissed her neck. "Did she do that, too?"

"Not at first," Wendy said. "But it escalated. She massaged my shoulders firmly and it felt good. And I told her so. And I told her I could use a full body massage. She quickly offered me one. We both laughed, but something changed. She kept rubbing my shoulders. Then she asked if she should go lower."

I was getting hot listening to Wendy's story. I had to take a sip of my own wine to calm down.

"I didn't object," Wendy continued. "I had on a gray warm-up jacket over a black sports bra. And a white cotton skirt. She ran her hand down either side of my torso. All the way to my hips. And then she just held them there."

Wendy paused to sip her drink again. I kissed her neck again. She moaned in response. I slid my hands down her fit body. I gripped her small hips.

"Yes," she said. "Like that. I didn't stop her. I was nervous. But I didn't want it to stop. I was excited. My heart was racing. I was instantly wet."

"And are you wet now?"

She turned and kissed me on the lips. Her tongue slid into my mouth.

"Very wet," she said. "Liz asked me if she should stop. I couldn't speak. I just shook my head. She leaned her body against me. My ass was up against her pussy. She was wearing a men's dress shirt with pin stripes and a dark skirt. She was always kind of tomboyish. But a few buttons were open. I remember that. I could glance back and see her cleavage. And a little bit of bra. It was blue satin with lacy black trim. I was surprised because it seemed so girly. I always pictured her wearing boring white underwear."

I turned Wendy's face to me and we kissed again. I replaced my hand on her hips.

"She slid her hands beneath my jacket," Wendy said. "She touched my bare skin. She lingered on my stomach. It was so sexy. I kept looking back at her. She saw me checking out her tits. And then she kissed me. I didn't resist. I kissed her back."

We kissed again on the couch. Both of us were turned on and breathing heavily.

"She put her hand in the waist of my skirt," Wendy said. "My little cotton panties were soaked. Liz smiled when she noticed that. Then, she put her hand down the waistband and started rubbing my furry little pussy."

I opened two buttons at the waist of Wendy's dress. I put my hand through the hole and found her soaked satin panties. I slid it beneath the lacy waistband. Wendy moaned when I cupped my hand over her hot little mound.

"She started fingering me," Wendy said in a husky voice. "She put two fingers in my cunt and started fucking me while I leaned against her desk."

Wendy's pussy was spread wide. I pushed my fingers inside her. She gasped as I started fucking her. Her body rocked back and forth against my hand. Wendy closed her eyes and moaned loudly.

"I love it when you fuck me, Betty."

"Did you love it when Liz fucked you that first time?" I asked.

Wendy nodded. She quickly unbuttoned all the remaining buttons of her dress. It fell open. She was wearing a lacy white bra.

"She fucked me gently with her fingers," Wendy panted. "I was weak in the knees. She pulled the zipper down on my back and fondled my tit with her other hand. Over the bra at first. But then she put her hand inside and rubbed my bare tit."

I kept one hand in Wendy's panties. The other went to her breasts. I pulled the left cup down on her bra and started teasing her nipple and cupping her breast. I kissed her neck. She threw her head back and cried out with delight.

"Liz kept kissing my neck," Wendy said. "She started fucking me harder. She played with my nipple. She was grinding her pussy into my ass like a horny boy trying to dry hump. I belonged to her."

"Who do you belong to right now?" I asked. I fingered her harder. She couldn't catch her breath long enough to speak.

"You," she finally panted. "I'm yours, Betty. Completely. My body is yours."

I brought Wendy right to the edge of orgasm. Then I pushed her over. She called out loudly.

"Did Liz make you come?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she nodded. She was trying to catch her breath, but I wouldn't stop fingering her. "I came for her right in her office. I had to bite my lip to keep from squealing."

Wendy turned and nearly tackled me. She eagerly unbuttoned my blouse and pulled down the cups on my beige satin bra. She buried her face in my tits and showered them with kisses. I helped her out of her dress. I unclasped her bra and her tits spilled out. She wiggled out of white satin and lace panties. She pushed my skirt up and started rubbing me through my panties.

"What happened next?" I asked.

"It's a blur," she admitted. "I think Liz got nervous. Or he worried I would regret it after I came. But I didn't. I was ravenous. I unbuttoned her blouse. Her bra was thin blue silk. I could see her nipple through it. I kissed and sucked them. We undressed and fingered one another in that office. It must have lasted an hour. Maybe more. And we went back to her place and fucked all night. Just fingers. I didn't eat her pussy that night. But that happened later. We fucked each other for months. We did everything."

Wendy pushed my panties aside and worked two fingers into my shaved cunt. She wasn't gentle. She pounded my pussy and roughly kissed my lips and tits.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Yes," Wendy said. "But I like fucking you more."

I didn't need to hear any more about Liz. I didn't risk asking how it ended. I didn't want to change the mood. The story had served its purpose. We were both turned on and fucking on my couch.

"I can't get enough of you, Betty," she said. "I can't wait to be with you. I have to wait so long. It kills me."

Her thumb expertly pushed my clit. Her fingers pounded in and out of my cunt. I moaned and gasped. My hips bucked beneath her. She bit my nipple and gently pulled with her teeth and I exploded. I cried out her name and came with her fingers inside me. My thighs quivered.

It was my turn to tackle her. I pushed Wendy onto her back and straddled her waist. I unzipped my skirt and wiggled out of it. I took off every remaining stitch of my clothing. Our naked bodies rubbed together as we kissed. Her breasts were crushed into mine. I plunged two fingers into her. She returned the favor. Our eyes were locked as we fucked one another. We brought each other to orgasm again and again until we were both exhausted.

We collapsed in a sweaty, naked heap on the couch. We kissed. We both tried to ignore the clock. Wendy had to get home soon.

"I can't wait so long for next time," Wendy said. "We have to do this sooner."

"But your husband," I said. "How will you make excuses to get away? Won't he be suspicious?"

She nodded her head.

"Definitely," she said. "I think there's only one solution."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You have to meet him."

*********************************************************************

Three days later I found myself standing nervously in Wendy's living room. It was Friday evening and I was making awkward small talk with her husband.

When Wendy had first suggested meeting her husband, I was worried she was proposing a threesome. The idea of tag-teaming a stranger with Wendy was hot. But fucking her husband was less appealing. I knew it could change the dynamic of their relationship. More importantly, I thought it might alter the chemistry Wendy and I had. And I didn't want to do that.

But it turns out she had something much naughtier in mind. Her simple plan was to introduce me to her husband as a new friend she'd met at the gym. Her theory was that once we'd met, it would be much easier for her to make excuses to get away—like grabbing a bite after yoga or going shopping. She seemed to know her husband well.

"I'm so glad you two met," he told me. "The last few years it seems like Wendy's whole life during the school year has been work and family. Our friends are all about our age and they all have young kids, too. She goes to lots of play dates and toddler birthday parties, but it seems like there's not anyone in her life to go shopping or get a drink. All of her old friends are always busy with their families. It will be good for her to get out a little more and leave me to handle babysitting."

He certainly seemed enthusiastic. The skeptical side of me wondered if she'd told him more than he let on. Maybe they were working together to get me into bed. But he seemed sincere. And I didn't catch him ogling my big tits or checking out my ass.

I wasn't nearly as well-behaved. I was eyeball fucking his wife every chance I got. Wendy was still dressed from work. She wore a knee-length denim skirt with stockings and white button-down Oxford. She looked like a stereotype of a conservative school teacher. And I wanted nothing more than to make her moan my name.

"Well, I guess we should get going," she finally said. "I want to get back at a decent hour."

Her husband agreed and we quickly made our exit.

We hopped into her SUV. It brought back memories of our first sexual encounter in her back seat. I wondered if we'd relive that experience. There was no question about whether or not we were going to fuck. It was just a matter of when and where.

"So, Soccer Mom," I asked Wendy, "What do you want to do with your newfound freedom?"

She flashed a wicked smile.

"I'm not sure," she said. "I just want to be bad. I want to do something filthy."

"You sure you don't want to take it slow?" I teased. "Just grab a bite to eat?"

"The only thing I want to eat is waiting between your thighs," she said.

I flashed her wicked grin. I was wearing tight black slacks with a black collared vest with an exposed copper zipper down the front. My ample cleavage was on full display.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "This right here?"

I ran my hand slowly up my thigh and over the crotch of my pants. I unsnapped the button and playfully pulled my zipper down to reveal the stringy white mesh teddy I'd put on before going to meet Wendy. I wiggled my pants down enough so she could see the outline of my pussy through the sheer fabric.

"Oh my," she said. "Should I just pull over right here?"

"I don't know," I said. "Fucking on the side of a busy road? That is kind of bad. But is it really filthy enough for you? We've already fucked on the side of the road once."

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

I was referring back to that first encounter in her car. We'd been parked in an alley behind a strip mall with a nail salon and a few other shops. We'd been caught in the act by Raj, the proprietor of an Indian clothing store. He'd threatened to call the cops before I offered to suck him off in his store. Wendy had ended up lending a hand. I'd kept in contact with Raj since that day. I'd also kept in contact with his lovely wife, Nina.

"So what do you have in mind? What would be filthy?" Wendy asked.

She kept one hand on the wheel and drove cautiously. Her other hand found its way to my lap. She started rubbing my damp pussy through the thin fabric of my lingerie.

I assured her that I had a great idea. I pulled out my phone and quickly sent a text message to Nina to see if they were up for fun. Wendy gently pushed the crotch of my teddy aside and curled her middle finger into my hot pussy. I moaned with delight. I started giving her directions towards Nina's house. My phone buzzed. I looked at the message.

"We are home with no plans," the text said. "What do you have in mind? You know I am always interested in seeing you."

I quickly responded that we would be at her place soon. I refused to spoil the surprise. I put my phone away and leaned back in the seat. I cupped my hand over Wendy's and told her not to stop fingering me. With my free hand, I pulled down the zipper on my vest.

My white teddy consisted of a g-string connected to two strips of fabric that looked like broad white suspenders. Those strips cupped my breasts. My hard nipples were evident through the thin fabric. I rubbed and twisted my nipple while Wendy kept a finger in my cunt and her thumb on my clit.

She couldn't really pound me and drive at the same time. So she kept her attention on the road and slowly teased me. I rocked my hips forward in the seat. Her finger penetrated me deeper. I alternated between my left and right nipple. I licked my lips and groaned. I squirmed in the seat as Wendy gently finger-fucked me.

I was on the brink of orgasm as we approached Nina's house. Wendy parked the car on the street and focused all her attention on me. My titties bounced as my ass squirmed in the leather passenger seat. I cried out. My muscles tensed as Wendy expertly brought me to orgasm.

After a long, deep kiss from Wendy, I straightened my clothes and we got out of the car. She still didn't know where we were. She prodded me for a hint, but I didn't give in as we approached the front door. I rang the bell. A big smile crossed her lips when Raj opened the door. It got even bigger when we stepped inside and she got her first glimpse of his beautiful wife.

Raj was dressed casually in a sweater stretched tight across his muscular chest. His big dick was already pitching a tent in his casual slacks. Obviously, he was anticipating our arrival. I greeted him with a deep kiss. I leaned my body in and his firm cock pressed into my stomach.

I was used to seeing Nina dressed more traditionally. But instead of her typical sari, she was wearing a long peignoir that clung to her body. It was silky and red. The color looked amazing against her brown skin. I crossed the room to greet her.

The two of us kissed one another. She parted her lips and my tongue slid easily into her mouth. I pulled the sash on her peignoir and it fell open. Beneath it, she wore an ankle-length red gown with a solid silky skirt and a lacy bodice that clung to her sexy tits. I could see her brown nipples through the sheer fabric. I couldn't stop myself from kissing down her neck and toward her breasts.

She let me continue a minute before gently pushing me away.

"We should relax," she said in her thick accent. "There is no need to rush. Come out to the patio. I made some drinks."

I nodded. Everyone followed Nina through the living room and out to their back patio. There was a picture of something and glasses sitting on the table. Several comfortable-looking chairs surrounded an iron fire pit.

Nina introduced herself to Wendy. I watched as both women ogled each other. I could tell they were pleased. They hugged gently and kissed on the cheek.

"Come on," I prodded. We're all friends here. No need to be so impersonal. How about a real greeting?"

Both women seemed hesitant.

"I thought you wanted to be filthy, Wendy," I teased. "Was it all talk?"

Wendy shot me a wicked glare. She turned back to Nina. I watched as the women leaned closer together. Wendy turned her head to the side and boldly placed her lips on Nina's. Her arms wrapped around Nina's trim waist. The two women kissed slowly. Nina's tongue slid into Wendy's mouth. Their hands started roaming. Wendy cupped Nina's ass. Nina moaned softly in response.

Raj came up behind me as I stood watching his wife. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me tight. His hard dick pressed against my spine. He started kissing my neck and fondling my tits through my vest. I pulled the zipper down so he could slide his hand inside and play with my nipples.

Wendy and Nina were getting comfortable with one another.

Nina started opening the buttons on Wendy's white blouse. Wendy helped Nina out of her peignoir. Wendy's bra was pale pink with a clasp in the front. Nina quickly opened it and Wendy's beautiful titties spilled out. Nina kissed Wendy's cleavage and sucked on her nipples.

I walked behind Nina. I kissed her neck and slid the straps of her gown off her shoulders. Her beautiful brown breasts spilled out into Wendy's waiting hands. The two women hungrily kissed and fondled one another.

I pushed Nina's gown down until it puddled around her ankles. She wore silky red panties. I slid my hand inside them and rubbed her furry muff.

Raj came up behind me again. He finished unzipping my vest and helped me out of it. Once he saw the top half of my little white teddy, I knew he wanted to see more. I stripped out of my pants. Everyone paused to admire the side of my big titties barely contained by the thin ribbons of sheer white fabric.

Wendy and Nina ignored one another and focused on me. Wendy pushed my teddy aside and started sucking my left tit. Nina did the same with my right. Raj stayed behind me with his arm around my waist. His fingers slipped inside my lingerie and found my pussy waiting for his fingers.

I felt like the star of my own porn film. Two beautiful women sucked on my tits while a sexy guy fingered my cunt. I groaned loudly and begged them not to stop.

Raj pulled his fingers away.

"Put them back," I whimpered.

I heard the sound of his belt opening followed by the unmistakable sound of a zipper going down. A few seconds later I felt his rock hard cock slapping on my ass cheeks.

"Spread your legs," he said in that thick accent of his.

I obeyed.

Raj wrapped his arm tight around my waist. His other hand guided the swollen head of his gargantuan cock to my gaping hole. He started fucking me standing up. I put a hand on Wendy's shoulder to keep from falling over.

Nina stepped back and watched Wendy suck my titties while her husband wrecked me with his cock. Each firm thrust caused my entire body to shudder. I screamed loudly with delight. I briefly wondered if the neighbors could hear us. But I hardly cared.

Raj pounded me like a machine. Wendy dropped to her knees in front of me and licked my clit while his big dick kept slamming into me from behind. I lost control. I started crying out. My knees trembled. I came hard. If not for Raj's arm around my waist, I probably would have fallen over.

Raj pulled his giant cock out. It was still glistening with my pussy juice. Wendy went right to work on it.

"Mmm. I can still taste you, Betty," she said.

She played with Raj's balls and bobbed her head up and down his cock. Nina helped me to a nearby chair. We both removed what little clothing we were still wearing. We eagerly kissed and touched one another while we watched Wendy suck Raj off.

He ran his fingers through Wendy's dark hair and drove his cock deeper into her mouth. Wendy wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and started tugging. Raj grunted with delight. I knew he was close to coming. At the last second, he pulled out and splashed his hot load on Wendy's sexy tits.

Nina broke free of my grasp.

"My turn," she said to Wendy.

She kissed Wendy's breasts and licked up her husband's come. Raj took a seat and watched the action.

Nina stood up and shimmied out of her panties. She sat on the edge of the chair and spread her legs wide.

"Can you make me come, too?" she asked Wendy.

Wendy only responded with a smile. She put her face between Nina's brown thighs and started licking her furry cunt. I moved over being Wendy and quickly got her out of her skirt and pale pink panties.

As Wendy liked Nina's slit, I fingered her from behind. Wendy moaned and squealed. She put two of her fingers inside Nina's cunt and continued to eat it.

It was a race to see who could get off quicker. Raj stripped naked and sat watching the three of us. His dick was rapidly growing again. His wife leaned back and played with her luscious titties while Wendy fucked her pussy with two fingers and licked her clitoris. I licked Wendy from behind. My tongue slid from her clit down her gash. I pumped two fingers in her twat. Wendy buried her face in Nina's snatch and started yelping. Her body shuddered as she came.

It took Wendy a moment to regain her composure. Then she went back to work on Nina. She fingered her faster. Her tongue circled Nina's clit. Finally, Nina exploded. Her body shook. Her tits bounced. When she opened her eyes, they were ravenous.

"Do you think my husband is sexy?" she asked Wendy.

Wendy looked over at Raj's toned body, handsome features, and insanely large cock. She nodded.

"Very," she said.

"Show me," she said. "Make him hard again." Wendy went over to Raj and knelt in front of him. For a second time, she started sucking his cock.

"And you, Betty," Nina said. "I know you enjoy fucking my husband."

"Not as much as I enjoy fucking you," I said with a wink.

I'd fucked Nina and Raj together a few times. I had also fucked Raj on one occasion without his wife knowing. And I'd fucked Nina on more than one occasion without Raj knowing. And I'd watched my ex-boyfriend have his way with her.

"Help Wendy out," Nina commanded. "I want to see you both excite my sexy husband."

Raj smiled. There was no doubt that he was turned on by Wendy. But, like most men in my life, he was drawn to my magnificent titties. I knelt in front of him and pushed them together. His shaft was slick with Wendy's saliva. His cock easily slid between them.

Raj groaned as he titty-fucked me. Wendy wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and let her saliva run down his shaft to keep him lubed. I pinched my own nipples and bounced my titties ferociously.

Nina came up behind the two of us. She put her left hand between my sticky thighs and her right between Wendy's. She rubbed each of our mounds as we pleasured her husband. Wendy corkscrewed her lips around the tip of Raj's cock. I bounced my titties up and down his long pole.

"Faster," he groaned. "Go faster."

Wendy snaked her tongue around the head of his tick and flicked at his come hole. I jostled my titties up and down as fast I could. At the same time, Nina put a finger in each of our pussies. Wendy and I both gasped. Raj let out a grunt and started to spew.

His hot come splashed Wendy's lips and ran out of her mouth and over my giant orbs. He gave us seven or eight big, hot blasts.

Wendy licked all the come off me. Nina stopped fingering us long enough to help out. I wrapped my arms around her. Her brown flesh was hot to the touch. The two of us kissed on the lips. I started kissing her tits. My fingers went to her furry pussy. I slipped them inside her.

I flicked my wrist rapidly and fucked Nina with my middle two fingers.

Wendy moved up beside us. The three of us formed a tight little circle on our knees. Our tits rubbed together. I kept my fingers in Nina's pussy. Nina started fingering Wendy. Wendy fingered me.

The sounds of three women gasping and squealing echoed off the concrete and through the backyard. Raj languidly stroked his cock. It was obvious he wanted to get hard again.

I pumped my wrist harder.

"Make me come, Betty," she pleaded.

I thumbed her clit. Wendy did the same to me. Nina was more deliberate. She slowly teased Wendy my fucking her with long, deep strokes.

Nina broke first. She started to quiver. She exploded with my hand in her pussy. I followed next. I came hard from Wendy's touch. When I stopped shaking, I joined Nina in pleasing Wendy. We each had a finger in her cunt and pumped them in and out like two pistons working in rhythm. Nina pushed in as I pulled out. I pulled out as Nina slid in. Tears of pleasure ran down Wendy's pretty face.

"Yes. Yes!" she called out.

She came hard.

After a moment, she wrapped her arm around Nina's head.

"I want you to eat my pussy," she said.

Wendy leaned back in a lounge chair with her legs spread wide. She played with her titties. Nina got on her knees with her ass in the air. She buried her face in Wendy's cunt.

It was hard to believe she'd only been eating pussy for a few weeks. She expertly went to work on Wendy. She pumped two fingers in and out of Wendy's snatch while she teased her clit. I sat with my hand around Raj's semi-erect cock and a finger in my own pussy. Raj nibbled and sucked on my hard nipples while his wife nibbled and sucked Wendy's clitoris.

Wendy came quickly, but Nina didn't stop. She fucked her harder and faster. In a matter of minutes, Nina had her coming again.

"Your turn," Nina said to me.

Wendy and I switched positions. I spread my legs wide on the lounge chair so Nina could eat me out. Wendy played with Raj's monster cock. He was nearly ready for more action.

"I have fucked Nina and Betty often," Raj said in his heavy accent. "I have been waiting to fuck you like a whore all night."

He kissed Wendy and played with her tits. He leaned back in the chair. His dick stood at full attention. Wendy slowly impaled herself on it. She rode him reverse-cowgirl style so she could keep an eye on everyone else.

It didn't take long for Nina to give me two massive orgasms. I wanted to return the favor, but she was unwilling to stop. We compromised and decided to 69. Nina sat on my face with her mouth in my pussy. I licked eagerly at her cunt and fingered her hot twat while she did the same to me.

A few feet away, Wendy twerked on Raj's big dick. The sound of their flesh slapping together filled the yard. She was LOUD. There was no doubt that neighbors could hear what was happening. If not for the privacy fence, they would have gotten quite a show.

Wendy came hard on Raj's cock. I came hard from his wife's tongue in my pussy. I finger-fucked Nina harder. Raj was directing the action with Wendy. He ordered her on hands-and-knees and started fucking her on the ground like a dog.

I got Nina off and then came yet another time from her expert tongue. Wendy cried out with delight as Raj fucked her roughly and pulled her hair and slapped at her ass.

"You like being fucked like a whore?" he asked rhetorically.

Of course, she did. We all did.

Wendy came again and again. I continued to get Nina off and she did the same to me. Finally, Raj pulled out after what must have been the fifth orgasm he'd given Wendy.

Wendy stayed on her hands and knees. I got an idea and rushed over and put my ass up next to hers. Nina followed.

Raj smiled with delight as he looked at three perfect asses in a line. He rubbed his cock on each of our velvety pussies. He tugged himself roughly. I could hear his breathing getting rough. And then she erupted. He aimed his cock around wildly. Shots of his jizz covered all of our bare ass cheeks.

We each helped clean the other up.

I could have stayed longer, but Wendy had to get home to her husband. They offered to let her shower since she smelled like sex and come.

We said our goodbyes and drove back to Wendy's house where my car was waiting. We stopped a block short of the house and made out for half an hour while fingering each other to a last orgasm of the night.

Both of us knew that things were only going to get better now that her husband knew she had a new "friend."

 

Check out my earlier stories for more with these characters:  "They Called Her Betty Big Titties," "Seducing a Soccer Mom," and "The Curious Wife."

 

 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments