Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay For One Day - Part 2

"Dave journey continues, but not as planned"

52
6 Comments 6
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Levi and I had a long leisurely breakfast. My nerves had totally disappeared and I was becoming happier and happier with my plans and current situation, Despite my happiness, I began to wonder if Brian would be upset at not being my first and if, in fact, he would still want to show up. Levi advised me to turn my phone back on and be upfront with Brian. He told me that if Brian didn't show that I still had plenty to play with.

A message from Brian appeared immediately after I switched my phone back on.

"Running late, dude. I hope you haven't started without me."

"I actually got an early show and have already sucked my first cock. I hope you're not upset."

My heart started t pound as I watched the "Brain is typing" message hang on my screen for what seemed like an aeon.

"No problem, dude. I hope you did a good job. Any chance he wants to hang around and watch you suck my cock?"

I showed the message to Levi and he typed the reply.

"Levi here. Let's play tag team on this dude, Brian. "

"I'll be there in five." came his reply.

I started to get hard immediately and saw Levi adjusting himself, giving his big cock room to grow inside his shorts.

"I guess we'll just wait," said Levi as we both sat there finishing our coffee with painfully hard erections.

Finally, the knock came on the door and I bolted to answer it. Standing in from of me was a fine specimen of a man. I was relieved to see that the picture he had shared was not an old one. He was built like a gymnast with carefree surfer-dude hair. It seemed like every muscle in his arms was visible and he even had veins protruding on the forearm and bicep. I knew that what was hidden under his clothes would not be a disappointment.

I stood there dumbstruck and it was Brian who broke the silence first, "So, you got started without me. What's next on your list?"

I hesitated a little before answering, "It seems the list is somewhat out the window at this stage, but I'd like to suck another cock if you are ok with that."

He wasted no time and immediately took off his teeshirt and swiftly dropped his jeans. I stood still in awe of his amazing body until he woke me from my hypnotic trance.

"On your knees, Dave," came his order and I quickly complied.

I started kissing his abs and around his perfectly formed Apollo's belt. I held his rock-hard ass checks in my hands as my lips and tongue caressed his muscular torso. I started feeling his hard cock with each cheek and would occasionally kiss his shaft through his briefs. I finally removed his briefs and a god-like cock sprung up into my gladly awaiting face. At first, I held the base in my hand and just admired it.

He was totally shaved and his cock curved upwards from the bottom of his six-pack, come to think of it, it was more of an eight-pack. The veins were visible on the shaft and the head was so much wider than the shaft and invitingly shiny. This was surely a bucket-list cock to behold. Still holding the base with my left hand, I massaged the head of his cock between the thumb, index and middle fingers of my right hand. I gave his frenulum a super-wet lick with my drooling tongue and continued to massage his colossal mushroom. Finally. could resist no longer and took him deep into my mouth.

AiishaHoney1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiishaHoney1

"At a boy," came from Levi's direction and as I turned to look I noticed that he had his giant member in his hand and was enjoying the show.

Unperturbed, I continued to feed myself Brian's luscious cock, licking the head of it each time I slowly allowed it to slither out from the base of my throat. Being less enormous than Levi's cock, I was able to take him all in and press my face against his stomach as the hot head of his cock was in the pit of my throat. After some time Brian took hold of my head.

"Relax now dude," he said. "I'm going to fuck that face of yours."

Immediately he fed me with long fast thrusts of his cock that made me gag and drool all over my chest.

"Oh yeah, Dave," said Brian between groans of pleasure. "Your wet mouth is an amazing fuck."

I could barely keep my eye open because of the relentless pounding of cock in my face but each vigorous thrust of cock brought with it an equally strong wave of satisfaction over my entire body. Cock made me happy. How it looked, how it felt and also how it tasted. Finally, Dave started to buckle and moan and, for the second time that day, a surge of cum started to flood my mouth. Unlike Levi, this came in powerful, quick surges. I closed my lips tight around the shaft to capture Brian's sticky delight. I kept a tight grip as Brian continued to fuck me full of cum. I had to momentarily release his cock so that I could swallow his massive load of cum. I savoured the taste and was once again hypnotised by his then semi-erect cock. It glistened in from of my face, covered in cum and my saliva. It looked irresistible and I could help but take it back into my mouth and clean up the glorious sticky mess.

"I'm going to need a piece of that mouth," said Levi, as he pushed Brian aside.

I was faced with Levi's monster once again and was only too happy to take him into my mouth.

"Fuck my face, Levi," I asked as I relaxed my mouth and jaw in anticipation,

Levi complied and I gratifyingly received his magnificent cock into my face, thrust after wonderful thrust. It didn't take very long at all before he started to cum and, this time, he pulled away and the first rope hot of cum landed on my face.
"Oh yeah Levi," was all I managed before another burst of cum streaked across my face. I started to cum hard and a powerful tide of cum coated Levi's left shin. Another rope of cum was released across my face followed by another blast of my cum on Levi's leg. When we were both done, both my face ad Levi's leg was a memorial to our respective orgasms. We were covered.

The next voice I heard was Brain. "I suppose you are going to make him clean it up, Levi?"

"You know it," came Levi's reply. "Do that face of yours first."

I licked around my lips first. Relishing everything within reach of my cum-hungry tongue. I cleaned the rest with my fingers, greedily licking every drop of cum as I did so. Next, I started to lick my cum from Levi's leg. After a few minutes, I was done.

Still, on my knees, I had to do a double take to believe my current situation. Only an hour into my day, I was a devout cum junky, and well and truly a cock sucker. What a day this was going to be.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments