Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is part of a series in which a deep friendship between two men explodes into a sexual relationship, but I’ll share all the background needed to make it enjoyable as a standalone story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In this particular story, Rick's wife and I help him carry out a plan for him to seduce our neighbor Eric and consummate a long-simmering attraction."

How does a man who’s new to sex with men seduce another man into having sex with another man?

In at least one case, with ceramics.

My new "boyfriend," Rick (I guess I can now call him that), and his wife Emily, were about to redo their main floor bathroom.

As it happens, their neighbor Eric is a regionally well-known ceramic muralist, renowned for the pool and bath tiles that he crafts. Some are sculpted with subtle shaping and embossing; some are meticulously painted, and some are both.

More to the point, Eric’s wife Tori had recently confided in me (while I was banging her) that Eric had for years harbored a secret crush on Rick. I happened to know that the feeling was mutual. So we connived a plan to get the two of them together, starting with Rick and Emily inviting themselves to Eric and Tori’s house, ostensibly to get some project ideas by viewing the tile work that Eric had installed in their own home.

Proving that she is the most supportive wife on the planet, Emily eagerly signed on to this plan to get her husband laid by another man. Of course, she’d known for years that Rick had the hots for Eric, and being gay herself, she didn’t mind in the slightest.

Per the plan, Emily bailed out just as she and Rick were about to head over to Eric and Tori’s, the story being that a close friend was experiencing an unspecified family emergency. Not at all coincidentally, Tori received a phone call just after Rick arrived, allegedly having to race off and meet a client.

Step One of the plan, then, was complete: getting the men alone together in the house, with both wives detained for hours to come. Or, hopefully, hours to cum. Rick, having just introduced himself to male loving (with me) less than a month before, was confident in his sexuality now but, despite Tori's assurances, was less sure how receptive Eric would be to his advances.

Eric seemed a bit anxious upon greeting Rick at the front door and learning that it would be just the two men together. It didn't help that Rick cracked, "Whoa, the two of us men alone together ... with no women to tell us what not to do? I wonder what could happen?" Rick had used the same jokes with me before we became intimate. Maybe he thought the same strategy would work in seducing Eric. But then again, in my case, it had taken several months before I realized he wasn't joking.

Although usually humbly confident in showing off his work, Eric fumbled his words slightly in talking about his recent jobs as he ushered Rick to the spectacularly decorated main floor shower, featuring lovely tropical scenes meticulously depicted on painted, textured tiles. The lower tiles illustrated coral reefs under the ocean, teeming with fish. Around waist level was the ocean surface, occupied by occasional dolphins, surfers … and, amusingly, a lone shark. The upper tiles showed lush tropical palms, hibiscus, flowers, and birds.

Rick expressed his awe at the beauty of the project, and Eric regained his poise as he started talking about his efforts in more detail, explaining that tropical themes were his most common request, but that he had also done a bathroom with scenery from China for clients who were from there, as well as a Pacific Northwest theme replete with orcas and sea lions playing in the sea, backed by a snow-capped volcano jutting up through a temperate rainforest onshore.

“I guess I can see why people like the tropical themes. That one sounds beautiful ... but not very warm when you’re …” He glanced briefly downward. “you know, naked, and waiting for the shower to warm up.”

“Speaking of naked,” Eric ventured, flashing an expectant grin, “step closer to the beach.”

Eric indicated a band of tiles at about the five-foot level, above the underwater scenery, illustrating the beach with a variety of sunbathers laying on towels or chaises enjoying tropical cocktails.

These flat-surfaced tiles depicting the beach had an unusual sheen to them. Stepping closer, Rick could see that they gave a now-you-see-it-now-you-don’t effect, the Fresnel lens trick he had seen done with print images, but never with painted images on tile. When viewed from above, which one could only do up close and if of adult height, the scene changed to a nude beach, the sunbathers doffing their suits.

Clever. And sexy.

Still more comfortable flirting with his fellow man than Eric was, Rick grinningly commented, "Boy, that could sure get me warmed up for the shower. Have you done a lot of these?”

“A few with this effect, but no others with nudity. Usually, I do this type of tile to create the illusion of motion, like a fish’s fins appearing to move as you walk across the bathroom. Not many people are as comfortable making bare flesh a permanent part of their home, but we intend to stay here a long time."

“Well, Emily and I are not uncomfortable with nudity." Raising his eyebrows slightly, he added, "We even went to a nude beach last week,” He and Emily had just returned from a trip to Europe, including a visit to a local nude beach.

"Lucky you," Eric deadpanned.

Rick dragged his finger across a tile that had several nude males in a row, their virile bodies depicted with remarkable detail and accuracy. “Very realistic, this one.”

Hesitating, Eric explained, “Well, as anyone who's actually been to a nude beach knows, if you really want to depict it realistically, there have to be a lot more guys than gals in the picture.”

Rick chuckled in acknowledgment, lowering his voice to add, “Yes, there were a lot of men showing off their equipment." With a grin, he added, "And, back in the bushes, using it on each other." He didn't mention that he had been one of those men.

Eric gulped audibly, then nervously stepped out of the shower and away from Rick. “Well, you don’t seem offended by what happens between consenting adults, so you might want to see the upstairs bath.”

Rick followed Eric down the hallway and up the stairs. “Yes, please. To be clear, I don’t think we’d go for nudity on the main floor bath that we’re doing right now. But once that’s finished, we want to redo the owner’s suite bathroom, too, and I think we could spice that one up.” He grinned at Eric with raised eyebrows, pointedly adding, “So please, show me what you can do for me. I don’t think you can offend me.”

Eric asked, “Are you familiar with Bosch’s Garden of Earthly Delights?”

"Familiar? We just saw it at the Prado last week!” More luridly, he added, “I must admit you are pricking my curiosity.”

“Well, I hope to satisfy you,” replied Eric as they passed through the main bedroom into the fully tiled bath. Although most of the tiles were plain, the design included a wainscot row running all the way around, sculpted in celestial, snake and strawberry themes reminiscent of Bosch.

Rick had never seen anything like this. The bath walls were spectacular in and of themselves, but the pieces de resistance were the double frosted glass doors into the shower, etched to replicate the outer panels of Garden of Earthly Delights. They were a nearly perfect, though monochrome, replication of Bosch’s work.

So blown away was Rick that he stood in silence for a moment, taking it in. He even forgot the flirtation for an instant. “This is absolutely stunning! You did all this?”

Eric nodded, proudly, explaining that this was the first glasswork that he had done, and the first time he had used an etching tool.

“The result is amazing.” More flirtily now, Rick added, "I hope I get to see you explore more new … tools and techniques,"

Not quite able to reply, Eric led Rick through the doors into the actual shower enclosure.

If Rick has been briefly struck speechless by the glass doors themselves, he was stupefied by the masterpiece within: the inner “panels” of the three shower walls - the broad back wall and the narrower end walls - faithfully replicating the themes of the original Garden, in painted tiles. The two men stood in quietly for at least half a minute as Rick took it all in, the only sound their weighted breathing amplified by the tiled walls.

The left panel was fairly close to the original iconic painting, with Adam and Eve gazing hungrily at each other, hands outstretched, in the Garden of Eden. The main difference was the absence of fig leaves, revealing a full natural bush on Eve ... and a full natural boner on Adam.

The center panel, on the other hand, was awash in delights more earthly than Bosch’s lusty imaginings: a group of women lounged nude together, two with their legs wrapped around each other as if scissoring. Another woman had a man’s face between her legs. Men with erections gallivanted around on horses, chasing nude women. And two men cavorted together on top of another horse, showing obvious pleasure at it.

Screened by painted shrubbery, one could observe glimpses of even more explicit sexual activity: several male-female couples in various sexual positions, but also women suckling each other’s breasts or kissing, a man fucking another from behind, a man sucking another man.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

The right panel, which in Bosch’s portrayal was intended to represent Hell, ran positively kinky. Here was a woman whipping a nude man tied to a bed. There was a man eating another man’s ass. A man peed on a woman while she squatted over a second man and peed on him. A man masturbated behind a bush while watching a man fuck a woman. Three men ejaculated onto a woman’s face.

As Rick’s eyes parsed their way across the right panel, Eric quietly broke the silence. “I hope it isn’t too much.”

“Are you kidding? The beauty of what you have done here is incomparable," reassured Rick soothingly, placing his hand on Eric’s shoulder, "dare I say an improvement on Bosch.”

“I'm so glad I've done something that pleases you," Eric replied demurely, turning to face Rick and perhaps finally getting comfortable with the certainty of where this was going.

Gazing into each other's eyes, the two men seemed just about to kiss, but Rick backed up a step, heightening the tease. “There is one image in particular that I can’t take my eyes off of."

Rick indicated a relatively mild scene showing two men lying together, kissing under a primitive tent. It was an obvious depiction of what both men had wanted when he and Rick chaperoned a Troop campout a few years ago, on a night so warm they were forced to sleep in their underwear, though neither had dared make a move on the other.

“Eyes? I've never been able to get my mind off that campout.”

“Such a hot night,” Rick confirmed, moving his hand to the side of Eric’s head, “and you've painted exactly how we both wanted to make it hotter," he whispered, locking his lips onto Eric's. Their mouths quickly opened to let their tongues out and enjoy a very extended greeting, dueling and dancing for quite some time while the men’s hands roamed over each other’s shoulders and backs.

Eric broke the kiss and started nibbling on Rick's ear, whispering, “Oh Rick, I’ve wanted you for so long.”

“That night in the tent, I wanted nothing more than to lean over and kiss you like this.” He reached down to cup Eric’s erection through his shorts. “And then, to pleasure another man for the first time.”

“I’ve never been with a man,” Eric confessed, “but I’ve wanted to ever since that day at camp when I watched you walk out of the lake from the swim test.” Now kissing Rick's neck, he ran his hands under Rick’s shirt, feeling a man’s body for the first time. “Your hairy chest dripping wet…” At this, he moaned with pleasure at running his fingers through Rick’s furry growth. “Oh, God … I’ve always loved Tori, but seeing your body in that moment awakened a desire in me I didn’t know I had. Ever since then, I always dreamed you would introduce me to the pleasures of sex with a man.”

“And which of those pleasures do you want to try first?” invited Rick.

“Well, maybe it was just the light that evening in the tent, but you looked so huge in those briefs! I wanted to touch you so bad! Can I touch you now?”

"You are touching me," Rick teased.

"I mean your cock!"

“Sorry, just wanted to hear you say ‘cock,’" Rick teased. "It sounds so naughty and dirty coming out of your hot mouth. And yes, please, Eric, touch me the way we’ve both always wanted.”

Eric pulled down Rick’s shorts, then his underwear, gasping audibly as the beast within sprang out like a caged lion, its magnificent head boasting a mane of wrinkled foreskin.

“Oh, my God, you are huge!” whispered Eric as he gingerly grasped Rick’s member. He pulled back the foreskin to reveal the glans, the seductive curve of its rim magnetically drawing Eric down to his knees for a closer look. “Not that it is about size. I just never dreamed how beautiful another man’s penis would be so close up.”

His fingertip touched the glistening drop of precum that Rick was forming, drawing its slickness down the frenulum.

Rick moaned in response, throwing his head back and adding, “Eric, you have no idea how much I've wanted you too. I denied myself the taste of a man for far too long.” This glossed over that Rick had, in fact, ended that denial last month. Since then, he had been tasting me (Joe) quite a bit, but Eric didn’t need to know that quite yet. In due time, Eric and I would get to taste each other too, but those stories will get told in later chapters.

Eric caressed the loose skin, musing, “My God, it’s as tender and supple as pussy lips.” Fully gay, Rick didn’t have a deep appreciation of female anatomy, so this didn’t resonate with him as much as the retelling later did with me, but he grunted in appreciation of the compliment, nevertheless.

“Can I taste it?”

“Yes,” hissed Rick, excited enough that another glossy drop was already emerging.

Eric’s tongue, rather than his finger, gathered this one up, mulling the flavor like a sip of fine wine. “Oh, fucking ambrosia!” he exclaimed after contemplating the taste, looking up into Rick’s eyes. “Why didn’t I make a move on you years ago?”

“I’m wondering that myself, Eric. I’ve fantasized about you since the day we met. Even if we couldn’t do anything at the campout, I recall that Tori wasn’t home when we got back. I wish I had just followed you into the house, pinned you against the wall, and had my way with you right then.”

“I was so fucking horny for you, after seeing you mostly naked and imagining the rest - remember, we artists have vivid imaginations - we wouldn’t have even made it to the bedroom. At least not right away.”

“Kinda like now, eh?” Indeed, here they were, still in the shower stall, surrounded by artistic perversions of all kinds.

Rather than answering, Eric licked his lips, opened his mouth, and finally learned what it is like to swallow manhood. Having pulled back the foreskin, he swirled his tongue around the springy glans, causing the latter to swoon. He inhaled deeply through Rick’s pubes, immersed in the intoxicating, unmistakably male scents. He bobbed a couple of times, then murmured, “Even better than I imagined. God, we could have been doing this for years already.”

Looking back down, Rick rubbed his hands through Eric’s hair and around his neck, replying, “Yeah, well, better late than never, I guess. Most guys never dare seize this kind of pleasure.” Eric was already bobbing slowly but determinedly again, dragging his tongue down the frenulum and underside of Rick’s shaft and swirling the tongue at the top of each stroke. It might have been his first time pleasuring another male, but like every man (or at least, every bi or gay man), he instinctively knew how to do it well. Rick’s moans made this abundantly clear.

“Geez, you keep moaning like that, and I’m going to cum in my shorts,” Eric cautioned, finally cupping the testes in his hand, which he suddenly remembered he loved having Tori do during her blowjobs. “What else can I do to make this even better for you?”

“You can squeeze my nipples.” It was true: not only were Rick’s milk-tips bigger than most men’s, they were highly sensitive. “But I must warn you, I can almost cum from that alone. If you aren’t prepared to swallow my semen, you’d better stop sucking now.”

“Are you kidding? I’ve dreamed of nursing out your masculine milk ever since I met you. Please, feed me the product of your pleasure.”

He took Rick’s pulsing prod back in and squeezed both of his nipples fairly hard. He knew the effect that had on his wife Tori and found a similar result from Rick: immediate loud moans and a stiffening of the body as the final ascent to orgasm began.

Rick caressed Eric’s head as his body stiffened, and then his shaft started twitching as it shot spurt after spurt into his admirer’s gulping mouth. His hands shifted down to Eric’s shoulders as Eric slowed the rhythm, as if to extract as much jizz as possible without overstimulating Rick. It was indeed almost as if he were nursing on Rick’s softening manhood, continuing for quite some time until Eric relinquished the gentle suction and tenderly kissed the end of the penis.

“Hey, I want more of that up here,“ Rick said, positively glowing as he pulled Eric back up to standing and pecked him on the lips. “Thank you, Eric. That was wonderful.” Their lips met again, opening so their tongues could commingle their spit with the residue of Rick’s cream. “And damn, that tastes good.”

“So, the taste doesn’t bother you, even after cumming? That used to happen to me when I was younger, but I guess I’m getting hungrier for cum as I age.”

“No, I have always loved the taste, even right after cumming. But I’m getting hungrier with age, too. I suppressed my desires for too long,” he said, slipping his hand into Eric’s shorts, “and I can’t hold back any longer. I want cock and cum more than anything,” he moaned, wrapping his hand around Eric’s throbber.

“More than anything?” Eric stammered, grabbing Rick’s wrist. “Oh wait, are you …?”

Now, the fact that Rick is ninety-eight percent gay hadn't scared me off, even though I like women too, but will it freak Eric out? Will he have second thoughts and lose the craving after he unloads his balls into Rick's mouth? Find out in the next chapter, "Meatier Shower."

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments