Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay For One Day - Part 3

"Mateo arrives"

39
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Brian joined Levi on the sofa and I finally climbed up off my knees. I took a seat at the dining table and looked at my phone to see if any of the other guys had messaged me. At that moment I knew with utmost certainty that this plan was the right thing to do. I already lusted for the smell and the feeling of cum. The tingling metallic, bitter taste was something I was already coming to appreciate. My phone showed three unread messages.

Mateo: "Hey there. Just messaging to say I'm on time. I hope you aren't having second thoughts."

I looked at the time, Mateo was due to arrive in fifteen minutes. I told asked Brian and Levi and asked what their plans were and they both said in unison, "we're going nowhere," with great big smiles on their face.

Levi added, "Remember Dave. I'm going to fuck that ass of yours."

I, of course, hadn't forgotten, but if I still harboured any doubts, it was how the hell that giant cock was going to fit in my ass.

"Oh I haven't forgotten, Levi," I replied. "Let's wait and see if that's possible."

"O it's going to be possible, Dave." he replied. "you can take my word on that. "

We chatted and laughed for a while until we heard a knock on the door.

"That must be Mateo," I announced.

"Well go and let him in, Dave," said Levi, "He's going to loosen that ass up for me."

I had almost forgotten about that. I knew I could take any cock in my mouth but was now suddenly both worried and excited about my ability to take one up my ass. I opened the door and Mateo didn't wait to be invited in.

"Hi, Dave," he said, greeting me with a firm friendly handshake and a smile. "What's it to be?"

He was as good-looking as he was in the pic he sent. Slightly border than I but still what could be called an athletic frame. He was lightly tanned and had dark hair on his arms and the top two open buttons of his shirt revealed a remarkably hairy chest. As I mentioned earlier, hairy men were never something I was into, but his harness seemed to add to Mateo's brute confidence and masculinity.

"Well Mateo," I started none too confidently, "we got off to an early start and I may have gotten ahead of plans. "

Levi interrupted, "Hey, Matteo, good to see you. We tag-teamed Daves's face big time. You're going to take his virgin ass. "

I nodded in agreement and Brian said, "I hope you don't mind if we hang around and watch, Mateo."

Mateo started to unbutton his shirt and said, "Not a problem, gentlemen."

With his shirt off, he unbuttoned and dropped his trousers to reveal a tightly packed pair of black briefs, and answered, "Maybe you guys can take a turn when I'm finished. "

I sat where I was because I had no idea what to do next. A rush of questions flooded my head: "What if I can't take it?", "How do I do this?". "How do I get ready for this?".

The orders and answers to my questions came swiftly from Mateo.

"So, you've never done this before, Dave." began Matteo, "I'm going to take you through this."

I nodded enthusiastically and waited for more instructions.

"Can I assume you've washed your asshole for us, Dave?" asked Matteo.

"Yeah," I replied, "I bought one of those anal douche things online."

"Oh that's awesome," replied Matteo, "Let's get your head in on the floor and your ass in the air then."

I walked over to where he was standing and got down on my knees. Just before I committed to presenting my ass to him I was distracted by the erection that was trying to escape his pants. I put my hand on it and asked.

"Don't you want me to suck your cock first, Matteo?" I asked hopefully.

Matteo told me to remove his briefs and I did so without hesitation. His cock sprung out and stood in rigid attention. It was longer than Brians's but skinnier and the shiny head was the same width as the shaft.

"Can I please suck your cock, Matteo?" I asked once more.

He smiled and told me to open wide and then slowly fed his cock to me. I gagged slightly when he reached the back of my throat and then Matteo grabbed the back of my head and held his cock deep in my mouth. I couldn't breathe but was smothering and gagging in a state of bliss. When he finally released me and withdrew his cock it was covered in layers of drool.

"Nothing the gag reflex to make a cock sucker nice and wet," laughed Matteo.

He then fed the cock to me and told me to get sucking, and boy, did I start sucking. I don't know what came over me but I started pounding his cock in and out of my mouth as rapidly as possible. I had forgotten his purpose and was trying to get a mouth full of cum as soon as possible. My cum craving was uncontrollable. Suddenly I felt his firm hands on my forehead and I was pushed off his delicious cock.

StefaniMoreno
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StefaniMoreno

"Let's not forget why I'm here," said Matteo, "Now get that ass up nice and high,"

Staying on my knees, I put my arms in front of me and lay my left cheek on the floor.

"That's what I'm after," said Matteo as got on his knees and took his position behind me.

Nothing could have prepared me for the next sensation I felt. A flash of satisfaction raced through my entire body as Matteo's hot velvety tongue first licked me and then started to explore the depths of my asshole. Completely taken aback by this extraordinary bliss, I expressed my profound pleasure with some combination of a whine and a grunt, which gave Matteo all the encouragement he needed. He licked faster, wetter, and deeper and I replied with less coherent and more frequent moans and grunts of pure bliss.

Matteo released his grip on my ass and stopped licking and shuffled his waist up close to me. I heard a 'click' and felt a shocking cold sensation of lube landing on my asshole. Matteo worked it in slowly with a finger. He went deeper and deeper every time he probed me and soon started to add another finger. The second finger was met with some resistance but Matteo continued to deeply problem me, undeterred.

He removed his fingers and slid the head of his cock up and down the cleft of my ass. He paused and gently applied some pressure. Each time he passed my hungry asshole, I was in a stage of greedy anticipation and then started begging to be fucked.

"Oh please put in, Matteo," I begged between my uncontrollable moans of desire and anticipation.

He started to push deeper and then release, only to slide his luscious cock up and down the crease of my ass. I reached back and tried to guide him into my greedily awaiting hole.

"Let me feel you inside me, please," I begged.

Matteo pushed my hand away and continued to tease me, sliding the head of his cock up and down. I heard the familiar click and glanced back to see a smiling Matteo covering his cock with lube. I braced myself in preparation for what was to come.

Matteo took hold of me with one hand and then firmly pressed his cock into me. A warm glow of excitement flooded my senses as he entered my millimetre by millimetre. After only a few seconds he was met with resistance. I was left with only the head of his cock inside me, desperate at that stage to feel his entire length inside me. He slowly withdrew and then gently pushed his way in again. Still blocked by my virgin ass.

"Relax, man," he calmly advised, "We'll get this done quicker if you just relax."

I tried to relax as he gently started fucking me with shallow slow strokes. It was an amazing feeling but I had an uncontrollable desire to have him completely inside me. Then, suddenly it happened. I finally opened up for him and his cock started so slowly filling me up.

"Oh that's amazing," I screamed with delirious gratification, as his meaty warmth completely filled my insides.

Matteo then took hold of both my hips and started to slowly and deeply fuck me. We both moaned and groaned and I never wanted it to end. It was better than I could ever have imagined.

"Your cock feels so good inside me," I said with exhausted joy as Matteo was fucking me faster and faster, still firmly holding my hips firmly.

"Oh I'm going to cum in your virgin ass," moaned Matteo.

I then felt his cock swell inside me and then the first eruption of hot cum deep inside me.

"You like my cum in your ass?" moaned Matteo as he deposited more and more cum deep inside me.

"Fill me with your cum, Matteo," I begged and groaned in the pure ecstasy of this ass fucking moment.

The last drop of cum was delivered and Matteo pushed his cock deep inside me and flopped on top of me. His weight took me to the floor where I happily remained, filled with his softening pulsating cock.

I heard clapping and was reminded of my other visitors. I looked up to see Brain and Levi nodding and clapping in approval.

"Awesome job, guys," said Brian.

"Awesome indeed," said Levi, "I can't wait to get a piece of that ass."

Matteo's cock slithered out as he climbed off me and he suggested we all take a shower.

"We better get cleaned up for the next arrivals," he encouraged.

Nobody needed encouragement and we all made our way into the bathroom.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments