Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay For One Day - The Interlude

"The shower was more eventful than planed"

41
7 Comments 7
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I picked myself up from the floor and followed the guys to the bathroom. The unfamiliar feeling of emptiness and warmth in my ass was surprisingly pleasing and, though surprising, the warm cum leaking from my ass gave me a wonderful sense of pride. I was somewhat upset that I had to shower it all away. That feeling quickly disappeared when I saw the guys were doing more than showering. Levi was centre stage, with Brian and Mateo sucking his giant cock. Brian was taking Levi's cock impossibly deep into his mouth and Mateo was greedily licking the shaft.

"Watch how the experts do it, Dave," said Levi as Mateo and Brian expertly managed his cock.

"Mind if I join in?" I asked, with my cock rising to attention.

"You just watch and learn, for now, Dave," replied Levi and he returned his attention to the two guys worshipping his cock.

Levi pushed Brian off his cock and instructed, "Get Mateo's ass ready for me."

Levi then said to Mateo, "Stand up and show that ass to Brian."

Mateo stood up and Brian got to work on his ass. He spread the cheeks and started kissing, licking and spitting on Mateo, who groaned with delight.

"You think you can take my big cock in your ass, cock sucker?" said Levi to Mateo.

"The bigger the better," said Mateo as he momentarily released Levi's cock from his cock-hungry mouth.

Brian was still busy with Mateo's ass and I desperately wanted to join in. When I asked again, I was told to go and fetch the lube. When I returned, Mateo was standing facing the wall, his arms outstretched supporting him, Levi was positioned behind him with his giant cock in his hand.

"Lube me up, Dave," said Levi.

I put a generous load of lube on each hand and allowed them to slide up and down Levi's amazing cock. As I slowly performed my task I wanted to take him into my mouth again but wondered if I was going to be able to take this behemoth in my ass. I could see that Mateo was hungry for Levi's cock, so I finished my task regretfully and stepped back to watch the show.

"Do his ass," demanded Levi.

I took a generous portion of the lube on my finger and inserted it into Mateo's ass. It went in without the slightest resistance. I then repeated the action with three fingers and made sure he was ready for Levi.

"Let's see if you take a real fucking, Mateo," said Levi as he pressed his cock into Mateo's asshole.

"The bigger the better, Levi," answered Mateo, "fuck me with your big cock."

Levi didn't need to be told twice and he slowly pushed his cock into Mateo's ass. Inch by inch it disappeared into Mateo's eager asshole and they both groaned with delight.

"Man, you're a real cock king, " said Levi as he continued to slowly force his entire length into Mateo.

Mateo didn't reply, his focus was only on that giant cock forcing its way into his ass. Once Levi was balls deep, he took hold of Mateo's hips and paused.

"Up against the wall, Dave," he said.

I wasted no time and positioned myself beside Mateo and assumed the same position.

"You know what to do," he said to Brian.

Brian took his position behind me and, for the second time that day, I felt a hot cock enter my asshole. It just slithered in with little resistance and the bulbous head of Bria's cock felt amazing, it tickled my insides each time he retracted and pushed back in.

AiishaHoney1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiishaHoney1

"Oh, your cock feels so good, Brian," I panted, as Brian started to pick up the pace and pounded me with cock.

I looked to my right and saw Matteo grimacing with a mixture of strain and delight. I leaned over and kissed him passionately. Our lips connected and we both explored one another's mouths with our tongues. It only intensified the feeling of joy. We both repositioned so that we could enjoy each other's mouths while we continued to have our assholes fucked. With my ass already loosened up by Mateo, I only felt the pleasure of Brian's cock fucking me. The moans and groans from Mateo indicated that he was experiencing a mixture of pleasure and pain. He reached down and took hold of my cock and started to massage it. I wasted no time reciprocating. And there I was, a cock in my hand, a cock in my ass, and a man's tongue in my mouth. I smiled at the thought of it and took in the immense feeling of satisfaction.

The pounding intensified and my asshole and it wasn't long before I heard Levi shout with joy as he came into Mateo's ass. I immediately felt Brian's flood of hot cum enter the depth of my asshole. Brian and Levi moaned and groaned in unison and, all too soon, the fucking came to a halt. For the second time that day, a cock slid out of me and left me with a warm, wet emptiness. I saw Levi had done the same and both Mateo and I turned to witness our conquerors. Both of them stood before us with glistening semi-erect cocks.

"Up against the walk, gentlemen," ordered Levi.

Mateo and I complied and both Levi and Brian got on their knees. Levi knelt before me and took my entire cock into his mouth in one swift motion. Brian was holding Mateo's cock, kissing and licking the head. I took hold of Mateo's ass as Levi and Brian expertly and busily managed our cocks. Levi was taking me slowly and deeply in and out of his mouth, Brian was kissing licking and sucking Mateo next to me. It was a sensory and visual feast of pure bliss that I never wanted to end. But all things do end and it wasn't long before the electric buzz of delight shot through my core and I started to cum into Levi's mouth. Matteo soon followed. All four of us were truly satisfied.

When the last drop of cum was drained Levi and Brian stood up and swapped places. Brian embraced me and passionately kissed me, delivering the remains of Mateo's cum to my mouth. Though surprised, I greedily devoured Brian's mouth and savoured the taste of Mateo's cum. From the corner of my eye, it seemed Mateo was having the same experience.

We finally ended our embrace we each soaped and showered one another.

"You hadn't got that on your bucket list, Dave, had you," said Levi.

"I sure as hell didn't," I replied.

We all finished our shower and left the bathroom.

"We haven't even seen the bedroom yet," remarked Levi.

"It's first on the right, I could do with a rest," I replied.

We all went in and stretched out on the king-sized bed. I turned on the TV and we chatted and laughed while our sex recuperated.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments