Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sally Stumbles

"I take it your husband still away in Europe"

29
10 Comments 10
2.3k Views 2.3k
656 words 656 words

Author's Notes

"This takes place while Sally's husband is in Europe at his corporate meeting, of course with his personal assistant Gwen. <p> [ADVERT] </p> But unknown to Sally her pussy will become part of her husband's partner's plan of revenge."

“I take it your husband is still away in Europe?”

“Uh-huh,” Sally replies, standing at her front door as she sips her wine.

“Oh good, I bet Gwen is keeping him happy,” he says.

Sally notices a change coming over him. He pushes the door open, making her drop the wine glass.

Before she can speak, he grabs her arm, pushing his way inside. Laughing, he drags her into her husband's library.

“What the fuck!” she calls out. His lips crush hers. Sally whimpers softly, “Please don't, we can't.”

She barely catches her breath before his hand slides around her waist. His mouth licks her neck as his other hand unties her thin cotton sundress. She freezes. Sally regains her thoughts and says, “Not here!” Only this time, it comes louder from deep down inside her.

Still, she doesn’t move to escape, which he takes as a good sign. He finishes untying her dress, allowing it to slide off her shoulders, falling to the floor. She stands only in her green heels, her breasts heaving as a tear rolls down her cheek.

He stands back, ogling her stunning body, her 36 C cup breasts mere inches away. “You love teasing me these last three years," he says.

His mouth covers her right breast sucking her nipple taut.

He stops to look at her. With a grin, he throws her on her husband's oak desk.

She lets out a huff as she lands on the hard wood.

He starts kissing her knees, her thighs, and her belly. He circles her belly button with his tongue. Then he kisses her hard with his tongue wrapping around hers. His first conquest today is her tongue.

He moves back to her bare pussy laying in front of him. Slowly he licks her cunt lips, pulling them apart with his teeth.

He tastes her pussy.

Sally's body disobeys her as her juices begin to trickle.

He swears Sally's pussy always tastes sweeter than sun-ripened peaches. He pushes his tongue further in as he feels her buck her hips, eliciting low moans from her.

EmiliaFerrerCo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaFerrerCo

He places one hand on her belly to keep her still and continues licking. Moving his tongue faster and faster, he flicks and circles her clit, softly biting it.

“Fucckkkk!” Sally squeals loudly as she pulls his head deeper into her wet pussy. He rolls his tongue across her cunt fucking her with his talented tongue.

He wants to exhaust her, hear her moan, and beg. His thought is to turn Sally into his personal fuck toy.

With his thumb pushing on her clit, making her moan, Sally whimpers as her first orgasm rolls from her inflamed clit. Her eyes lock on his thick cock dripping pre cum. One last weak whisper, "You fucker!" Sally succumbs as her orgasm fades, thinking maybe he will just fuck her mouth and swallow his load.

He stops, only to lower his body to fuck her with his raging cock.

He places only the head of his cock inside her pussy lips, teasing as he opens her wider, just the spongy cock head giving her the second orgasm radiating deep in her cunt. Gasping catching her breath as her orgasm slowly eases.

He takes Sally's chin; their eyes lock. In her orgasmic moment, she knows she will fuck him again. Slowly he begins to enjoy her prized pussy.

Slowly going deeper with each down stroke. Pulling her legs wide with both hands, he claims her cunt. Sally lays there moaning as the thickest cock she ever had slices into her married pussy, over and over. Her eyes roll as he bottoms out, giving her a third orgasm in such a short time. Never has Sally cum so fucking hard.

Sally's nails claw his back, as she bites his shoulder.

She feels his cock buried deep in her pussy expand, as he pushes past her married cervix. Flooding Sally with his hot cum.

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments