Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lustful Memories Of Gwen. Chapter 3

"Shall I tell Johnny he's married to a slut?"

22
8 Comments 8
2.2k Views 2.2k
718 words 718 words

Author's Notes

"Sally finds out the consequences of getting fucked by Roman while her husband, Jonathan, was in Europe"

Early in the afternoon, Sally strolls out onto the patio and positions her lounger for maximum mid-day sun exposure. She lays her cover-up aside and settles down. She considers walking over to lock the gate.

The gate is the only outside entrance to the pool area, located at the rear of their country estate.

But like so many times before, Sally just doesn't bother to lock the gate.

Sally regularly sunbathes nude on their patio, finishing with a leisurely swim in the pool. She really loves the sun on her nude, luscious, 5'3, 36C, toned body.

After sunning for a while, Sally gets up and slips on her cover-up to go and make herself a drink in the kitchen. Today she does something she has never done before: she walks back outside nude, leaving her cover-up inside.

After finishing her drink, a naughty thought fueled by the drink comes to her. She thinks about Roman's thick cock, which gave her the hardest fucking just days ago. Remembering his cock plunging in and out of her married cunt. Making her spurt on his cock.

Sally slowly runs her hands down her naked body, stopping to cup her breasts. A low moan escapes her lips as she twists her nipples, as she fantasizes about her husband's partner using her body again. With two fingers inside her cunt, Sally cums with a high-pitched scream. Spent, she falls asleep with her legs still spread wide.

Sally wakes to the sound of the gate opening. Her first instinct is to cover herself, but she left her cover-up in the kitchen.

Fuck! She hears Gwen's voice talking to someone.

She briefly considers bolting for the kitchen. But with only a matter of seconds to get there, it's too far away. Even more embarrassing is getting caught running naked for the door. So she quickly put in her earbuds, even though they aren't tuned on. Sally lies back and pretends to be asleep, knowing her lounger faces the pathway to the pool. Gwen surely will get an eyeful and quietly turn and leave.

Even as Sally formulates her plan, she feels her pussy is still dripping from her earlier orgasm. I'm a slut, Sally thinks as she spreads her thighs ready to welcome Gwen.

Adriana_Bonny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adriana_Bonny

Gwen stops in front of Sally's lounger, clearing her throat as she takes in Sally's naked body.

"Tell me, did you enjoy Jonathan's cock?" Sally asks coldly, still with her legs spread, displaying Gwen her pussy.

Gwen's answer is to drop to her knees. Sally giggles, pulling her head into her waiting cunt.

Gwen starts with one finger inside of Sally's pussy as she kisses her hard as she strokes her hair.

"Fuck!" Sally moans.

As Gwen works on her bare pussy, she fingers and licks it slowly at first. She takes her time on this delicious cunt. Gwen's finger is getting soaked from Sally's juices. Gwen loves how her walls seem to contract with every push of her finger deeper into her pussy.

Gwen replaces her finger with her tongue, working up to Sally's clit. Finding it swollen. Gwen also loves the feel of it in her mouth as Sally moans, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Gwen knows that Sally is close to her orgasm, so she goes faster. Now three fingers plunge deep while her tongue circles Sally's clit.

Looking up at her, Sally's eyes snap shut and her mouth opens wide. "I'm cumming!" she screams.

Her body bucks upward rapidly and then quickly falls back as her orgasm rocks her whole body.

Her legs also vibrate constantly from her intense orgasm. Gwen doesn't stop using her tongue and fingers but increases her steady pace, as Sally succumbs to her second orgasm. Sally whimpers, "No more, I can't cum again!"

Gwen rocks back on her knees looking up at Sally.

"Well, well, Roman told me the same while he fucked you. Did you enjoy his thick cock deep up your cunt, Sally? Shall I tell Johnny he's married to a slut?" Gwen hisses as she stands up. But before Sally can answer, Gwen drops her short skirt showing her naked cunt. "Time you use your tongue slut. Now it's my turn, make me cum!" she commands Sally.

As Sally obediently starts on Gwen's pussy she realizes her world has changed forever.

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments