Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Owning Millie Newmar

""His cock stirred as he thought of her next task.""

59
13 Comments 13
5.8k Views 5.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"First and foremost I want to thank Kat for her splendid editing. "This chapter brings Roman back into Gwen's series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It tells of his sexual conquest and control over Millie Newmar.""

Millie Newmar wondered why she had been summoned to the senior consultant of their firm. The rest of her day went by quickly. She finished her tasks for the President of the firm. Capps, Evans & Smyth, she has been Mr. Capps’ personal assistant for the past nine years.

As she waited outside Mr. Welch's office, she noticed his assistant was missing, which she thought was strange.

Just then, his voice boomed. "Come in and close the door behind you."

Meekly, she walked to his desk, sat down, and waited.

Mr. Welch looked up and said, "Ah, Ms. Newmar, I guess you wondered why I asked you to come in this afternoon."

She sat quietly. He continued, "Something has come to my attention while doing our annual security review."

She sat and wondered if Liam, her husband, or she had done something wrong.

He leaned back, cleared his throat, and stated, "This is why you're here, Ms. Newmar."

He hit play, and a grainy video started. After she watched the video, her heart dropped.

It was her, twenty-four years ago, when she attended Imperial College in London. Where did he get this? She wondered.

"Is that you, Ms. Newmar, being fucked?" Before she could answer, he hit play. As the next video played, this video was of high quality compared to the first one. This one showed her on her knees, with her naked breasts hanging. The video clearly showed her blowing Pete Jones, a fellow employee, in the corporate mail room.

"Yes, sir," she admitted that was her, but she explained to him what had transpired. That Pete had groped her, even pulled her heavy breasts free. But by blowing him, she stopped him from assaulting her. She was now quietly crying.

“Ms. Newmar?” He hissed.

She looked up at Mr. Welch. Her hands shook in her lap, and she nodded. “Yes, sir.”

He shrugged. "I think you need to tell me more of your story."

As she began, he hit the play button, showing her taking Pete's penis down her throat again. She tried not to watch it as Mr. Welch said, "Continue, Ms. Newmar."

After she told him her story, she could sense her career was in real jeopardy. She was caught; there was no way to keep her married life if this got out. She resigned to do whatever he asked.

He stood and gruffly said, "Seems you enjoy sucking cock, don't you, Ms. Newmar?"

Roman knew right then his trap had snared his prey. Standing in front of her, he bluntly commanded,

"Time to show me your talented mouth. It's time, Ms. Newmar, to suck another cock."

She screamed, "Mr. Welch, Please don't. This isn't right; this is so wrong."

He grabbed her long blonde hair and lifted her to her feet as he growled. "Do not talk back to me, or your game will end. Am I fucking clear?”

She nodded.

"Good girl," he continued, "Now, get on your knees and suck my cock."

She knelt and slowly unbuckled his belt and pulled his zipper down. She told herself to make him cum fast and hope for leniency. Her husband had always told her she was a great cocksucker, so maybe she could just get this over with and be done.

She was shocked at what she found when she reached inside his slacks. First, his cock was larger and thicker than her husband's. She sighed; thank God it wasn't a small penis. But this cock in front of her face was beautiful. Sure, there had been girl gossip in the firm's secretarial pool of his roving eye and legendary penis. Everything she heard was true. She was about to suck his cock.

She marveled at his cock, being hot to her touch, as well as thick and hard. But what had her breathless was the bulbous helmet. Millie gulped as she felt her pussy drip. He had a large vein on top of his penis running to the ridge on its head, which was magnificent. She had read about cocks like this in some of her girly smut novels. She marveled at his phallus; it was made for one thing, breeding. It's a cock of an Alpha. With his cock, she knew Mr Welch was a master cockman.

She had to shake herself out of her fantasy and back to reality. This Alpha was about to slide his cock down her married throat. At that moment, she hated herself as she felt the gush of her pussy suddenly getting very wet.

A small sigh escaped his lips as he looked down at her and smirked; he gently moved her blonde hair away from her face. "Good girl," he grunted softly as he pushed his cock into her mouth.

She has never been able to orgasm easily. She could count on one hand the number of orgasms she had achieved in her 36 years that didn't involve her rubbing her clit as Liam fucked her, or she finished with her magic vibrator.

His cock in her mouth and those words, "Good girl," sent her to the very fringe of her first orgasm. Her body defied her and took over. She did not care that this was blackmail, about her video, or that she was married. She just wanted to please this Alpha and to hear those words, good girl, again and again.

She tried and tried to get him to cum. She slurped, she gagged, she deep-throated him. She sucked his balls, she tried everything, but he wouldn't cum. He sighed and moaned but never let her complete her task.

After a few minutes, she was sweating. She had pulled her black lacy bra down to free her own tits, and her pussy turned into a fountain of lust. She was confused. Then he whispered, "Good try, but you need to do better, kitten."

She heard him say, "Good." But that wasn't enough. She still couldn't get him to cum. Her jaw ached, and her knees were sore.

When he pulled her to her feet, she didn't hear his cock pop out of her mouth. She was dazed and lightheaded. She groaned, surprised when his right hand went to her throat and pushed her against the wall. Her mind was foggy from exertion and lust. She wasn't ready when he kissed her hard, his tongue down her throat.

She had resigned to accepting his brutish assault. But not this, as she moaned. His kiss was demanding something even deeper.

He claimed her. She returned his kiss. Her lust pushed out any remorse that remained. She was now his bitch in heat. His hands pulled her skirt up to her waist. She screamed as he ripped her panties off; he tossed the ripped black silk panties to the floor. She grunted with open legs. She felt like a cheap ten-dollar slut waiting for him to plunge his fingers into her, but he didn't.

She moaned and squirmed in frustration, filled with need. His fingers danced around her pussy edges, barely brushing her now quivering clit. She wanted, no, she needed his long thick fingers to bury themselves in her and find her magical spot while his palm pressed her clit. She was dying inside; she needed to cum too.

He was a sexual Master. Millie would learn much in the coming months. As a young man, he had been posted to India. He read and studied. While others watched porn, he studied books from 'Kamasutra' to 'The Search for the Elusive Orgasm.'

For what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes, he teased and tormented her body till she was panting and grinding her hips, trying desperately to cum. She was exhausted from her tears of fear earlier to now tears of torment. Emotionally and physically, she was desperate for her elusive orgasm that would grant her peace.

He became her maestro conducting his sexual symphony. Kisses, nibbling her ears, biting at her nipples, rubbing her pussy lips and clit. All building to his crescendo. He mercilessly would not grant her release.

She was tormented by her inability to make this man cum and tortured by not being allowed her orgasm. She offered zero resistance as he turned her around and slid up behind her. She bent at the waist and allowed easier for his entry. However, his mastery had not ended. He continued to tease her by rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit. He stopped and used the head to slap her cunt and her arse. She closed her eyes as she hollered and moaned.

She was beyond desperate to be fucked. Just a day before, she would have been embarrassed, a happy married mother of two, but not now. Her wetness dripped onto his beautiful, waxed oak floor, pooling under her three-inch heels.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

By this time, she was truly his slut in heat, with only one need. Finally, she moaned, "Please, please, please fuck me. I'm begging you."

He stopped, "Almost there, kitten, try again."

She grunted as she felt the head of his beautiful cock poised at her opening, "Sir, please fuck me, own me, ruin...."

She did not finish the sentence as he growled, "Good girl."

He wrapped one hand full of her blonde hair, pulled her back, and impaled her married pussy. The force drove all of the oxygen from her lungs. After a few moments, she let out a long howl, which gave him pause. His thrust had utterly filled her. He rested balls deep in his prize.

Slowly, he rotated his hips as he completely withdrew from her pussy. She whimpered, "Nooo."

She felt ripped in half by his next animalistic thrust. Once again, he stopped. Her eyes watered and pleaded.

"Good girl," he repeated while he licked her ear.

He now owned her completely. Her married body, his playground to enjoy. She spread her legs and braced for the pounding she knew was coming. But no, he surprised her once more. He left his cock buried against her cervix and made it pulse, driving her crazy.

She had never felt anything like that but knew it would be the one thing she craved for the rest of her life. It was glorious, it was amazing, it was overwhelming. She was expecting this massive orgasm, but instead, a long, deep soul shudder that just didn't stop. Oh, God, she was crying as orgasms tore through her spent body. It felt so amazing.

It had been three weeks since Millie Newmar had been summoned to Mr. Welch, Senior Legal Consul's office.

"What the fuck, babes?" Liam grunted as he began to thrust into her from behind. "You've never waxed your pussy before."

Millie sighed, "Must be the porno we watched last Saturday; it gave me the idea. Give me your cock. Now fuck me good, baby."

He tried; he really did. He placed her on her hands and knees and fucked her for all he was worth. He was covered in sweat, his hips smacking off her arse with each stroke. However, she quickly came to realise without that impressive ridge and that thickness of Roman's cock, no matter how hard her husband fucked her, he just couldn't cause the same response.

Liam grunted as he shot his load into his wife. Then rolled over and fell asleep within minutes.

She lay there and listened to Liam snore. She still needed relief, so she began to rub her pussy.

Her mind went back to her meeting with Roman. Within minutes, she felt her fastest orgasm as she whispered, "Yes, yes, Sir." Then sleep overtook her drained body.

She hated that after just one time, he had been able to turn her. She found herself waking up every morning now, wondering when she would get his text.

She received his text Thursday morning, "Kitten, conference room at 3:00." She felt her pussy do a backflip as she read it for the third time.

Not to disappoint him, she walked in, then locked the door. He stood with a lusty smile.

This afternoon he didn't speak; he just backed her up to the conference table and pushed her down onto it. She wore a cream-coloured silk top over her black lace cup-less bra and finished in a black pencil skirt that accentuated her apple-shaped arse. Her hard nipples were visible through her tight silk blouse.

As he pushed her back to the table, he slid his hand under her black skirt. He grunted, finding her not wearing panties. He still had not said a word, and neither had she. When she lay back on the table, he moved a chair, spread her legs, and sat down. Before she could think, his mouth covered her naked pussy. He kissed and licked every inch of her, then plunged his tongue into her, driving her nearly insane. She screamed his name, and he stopped. He sat there and looked at her, still not saying a word. His face changed before her eyes; his eyes turned a stormy gray. His look made her entire body tremble.

She panted, "Sir, you do things nobody has ever done to me."

His looks brightened as a twinkle came to his eyes, then returned and buried his face in her freshly shaved pussy. His tongue rolled over her throbbing clit, lowered to dive into her open pussy, then back to her clit. Just like his fingers before, his tongue was magic. He brought her right to the very edge of orgasm, then changed where his attention focused. Flicking her clit, teasing the lips, then plunging his tongue deep into her. Never allowing her the chance to get that orgasmic explosion her arching body craved. She tried to move her hips, but he held her down with his strong arms.

It had only been a few minutes, but it seemed like an eternity to her. He decided that he was done playing. His mouth and tongue sucked and flicked her waiting clit, while his right index and ring finger dove into her pussy. His left thumb used her dripping juices to enter her arse.

Millie exploded in the most fantastic orgasm she had ever had, panting, her toes curled, and her eyes rolled back in her head. Not only did her orgasm rock her, but it also didn’t quit; it just kept going and going. Her body quivered, her legs shaky, her hips grinding; he kept going with his mouth and fingers. He slid his left hand out of her arse, pushed down just above her pelvis, and took her orgasm to a new level. Millie shrieked as this ripped through her body. Finally, mercifully, Roman stopped. She lay there on the table in a puddle of her own cum. Her pussy twitched with a stream of her cum. She had naught control over her body.

He stood, dropped his gray tweed slacks, and drove his massive cock into her, causing yet another orgasm to flood her exhausted body. Her pussy was so wet as he plunged his cock into her. She was lost in orgasmic heaven; she no longer cared. Her family could be watching, and she wouldn't care. Her mind had been corrupted by her pussy. Her pussy needed only one thing, cock. Not just any cock, but this amazing cock attached to this Alpha that now owned her.

As he took her, her tits bounced with each thrust, her head rolled back, and her eyes closed. He reached down and hit 'record' on his iPhone.

She had gone from a married assistant who, at times, flirted with her colleagues to this needy cock-slut. She would do almost anything to get him to keep fucking her.

He had that amazing cock and the stamina of a porn star. He pounded her for fifteen to twenty seconds, slowed down, and pounded her again. Every one of those poundings drove her further out of her mind. Stretched by his thick cock, her cervix getting bruised. This fuck lasted longer than she had ever experienced. It was too much for this married woman. She was having orgasm after orgasm.

He was getting close. She could feel it; his cock thickened, and that magnificent ridge got more pronounced. He fucked her like an animal and ruined her. He owned her. With one deep growl, he drove deep into her raw, open cervix. She could feel his hot cum fill her.

Her husband, Liam, had gotten a vasectomy after their second child. Here she was, being fucked raw by this virile Alpha. She knew the risk, but her married brain was not in control, just her greedy little cunt being destroyed by this beast.

When Roman was finished, he stayed standing until his cock began to lose its erection. He knew he had more in him, but that wasn't his purpose today. He simply pulled out and moved to the side of the table, pulled her long blonde hair until her mouth opened, and slipped his soiled cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked him clean while his cum pooled under her.

He then turned, pulled his slacks up, went into his bathroom, and got a warm wash cloth and a towel. He walked back into his office and draped the cloth over her exhausted pussy, then used the towel to clean the floor and the table. Then he left her lying there.

Roman had not uttered one word. He walked out, leaving the conference door open. He smiled to himself and wondered who'd find his latest conquest.

He knew that he owned Millie completely now.

His cock stirred as he thought about his next task for her.

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments