Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jackie’s Awakening 3

"We go back to our room to finish what we started"

31
7 Comments 7
1.8k Views 1.8k
644 words 644 words

Author's Notes

"After probably the sexiest weekend of my life things are about to take another twist. For better or worse ... <p> [ADVERT] </p>you decide."

In my last episode Dan and I were about to return to our room after a brief trip to the bar.

It felt as if everyone was looking at us, knowing glances suggested they all knew what we were there for. I was starting to regret not wearing knickers as I was sure they could see the cum that was dribbling down my legs.

We got back to our room and immediately started kissing with a renewed passion. Dan pulled way from me, removed his clothes and told me to strip.

He then started to kiss the back of my neck and touched my boobs. I could feel his cock harden as it pressed up against my arse. My legs seemed to open automatically as his hand moved down and he gently stroked and fingered me.

I bent over with my hands on the bed. I was eager for Dan to enter me from behind but was still surprised when he rammed his cock into me! In this position. It felt amazing and I loved the feeling of his balls slapping against my arse.

Dan turned me onto my back, raised my legs and filled me again. As he pounded into me I wrapped my legs around him, I wanted ... no, needed every inch of him inside me.

By now we were both exhausted , but totally satisfied. I turned on my side and Dan cuddled me as we drifted off to sleep.

I woke early, half expecting Dan to be rock hard and ready to fuck me again but he was lying on his back still fast asleep. At that moment his cock was asleep too, but still bigger than my husband's erect cock.

Gently, I began to play with it, he stirred, his cock twitched and grew as I continued to stroke it. I could resist no longer and knelt over him, taking his hardening cock into my mouth, sucking, licking and wanking him.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

Dan might have thought he was dreaming and it soon became a very wet dream as he exploded into my mouth. I swallowed what I could but he continued to come, covering my hair and face.

A wonderful start to the day but sadly it was time to check out and return to reality.

Dan dropped me home. Oh how I wanted him to come in for one final session but time was against us.

I could hardly walk and went indoors totally exhausted. it gave me a new perspective to being shagged out.

I went upstairs intending to shower and then rest for a bit before my husband came home, but having stripped off I collapsed on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

As I dreamed of recent events I wondered if Sue had enjoyed a similar weekend and if her soldier friend had the same stamina as Dan, and if his member stood to attention in the same way!

I thought I was still dreaming and started to have a wonderful feeling down below. Another orgasm was building within me and I moved my hand down to my pussy to help it along.

OH MY GOD ... it was Graham between my legs happily licking me out. I started to come as he told me I looked like a used slut yet he couldn't resist me and continued to clean my soaking pussy.

It was nice to know that he still wanted me. I had to tell him I was too sore and that my lover had stretched me so much that he would be better off wanking himself if he wanted any satisfaction.

I was a real Hotwife now and he was a willing cuckold.

However, life was about to take another twist as the phone rang. It was Dan asking to meet him urgently on Wednesday!

Real surprises in the next chapter of my life.

Published 
Written by Jacquelineann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments