Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jackie's Awakening 2

"I get hooked and turn into a bit of a slutty hotwife"

78
15 Comments 15
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"My life as a hotwife begins as I spend the night with my lover"

If you read my story of how I first cheated on my husband and how I rediscovered the excitement of sex, you will be wondering what occurred when I arrived home, well here is what happened next.

I crept upstairs, undressed, and slid into bed next to my husband Graham, hoping for some sleep, but he was awake and full of questions.

“Did you enjoy yourself?" was his first question and then, “How many blokes did you dance with?“

I replied with, “Mmmm,“ and, “just the one.“

He was confused at first until I boldly told him I danced with the same bloke all evening, and even got a kiss towards the end of the night during a slow dance. I felt his body tense, and he gently kissed me; not what I had expected!

He continued kissing me and I could feel him getting excited as he asked if I enjoyed another man kissing me, and if it was just a kiss that I got. At first, I didn't know what to say. Then when I told him Dan had asked me on a date next week, Graham started to get more passionate, and as he caressed my boobs, I hinted that perhaps he wasn’t the only person to have felt them tonight.

Then I turned over to try and get some sleep. As we were in a sort of spoons position, I could feel how hard he was but I made it clear that I was too tired and we would talk about it in the morning.

I woke up about 9.30 in a panic as the bed was empty. Then Graham came in, all smiles with two cups of coffee. He asked questions again and although I answered vaguely, I could sense the thought of me being unfaithful excited him. One thing led to another and we started to make love. I began to torment him by suggesting I might enjoy having a younger lover, especially one with a nice big cock.

I knew I would get what I wanted when Graham agreed to take me shopping to buy a new dress for my date.

Dan rang on Monday when Graham was at work, and I fingered myself as he suggested what I should wear for our date and described what he wanted to do to me. Arrangements were made for Saturday night.

Late night shopping at Bluewater, a nice loose-fitting blouse and pleated black skirt were an easy find, as were a pair of slutty heels. Next task was to persuade hubby to find me some sexy underwear in M&S.

Obviously I needed black stockings and was pleased when Graham put a bra, knickers and suspenders set in the basket, which was just what Dan was hoping for but I had seen something else... a really sexy basque and suspender set with red trim and lacy knickers.

Graham was a bit disappointed when I informed him the underwear was for my new lover, but if he was good, I might give him a peek before or after my date.

The postman came on Wednesday after Graham had left for work, with a letter and parcel from Dan. A very specific letter describing what Dan was going to do to me on Saturday was accompanied by a large vibrator to keep me occupied until then.

My friends at work noticed how excited I was and over coffee, Sue and I exchanged notes from the disco and events afterwards. No doubt Dan and his mates discussed our night as well.

Saturday was fast approaching. I made arrangements for Graham to take the kids to his parents for half term, which meant they would be away for a week and Graham wouldn't be back until Sunday. Lots of time for lots of fun.

Graham brought me breakfast in bed on Saturday morning and I could tell he was worried, but excited as well. I reassured him that I still loved him but that I was determined to experience life to the full, especially where sex was concerned. So he would have to learn to make the most of the situation as my loving cuckold.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

After they left, I started to get ready for my date, shaved my legs, trimmed my pussy, showered and did my hair and makeup. Finally, it was time to get dressed.

I left the house wearing the half cup basque, black sheer stockings, short skirt, white see-through blouse and red high heels—NO KNICKERS—I felt fantastic. As I walked towards where Dan was picking me up it seemed that every bloke I passed was looking at me with a knowing desire. My new life as a HOTWIFE was about to start.

After about a ten-minute wait, Dan pulled up beside me, got out the car, felt my bum as he gave me a passionate kiss before opening the passenger door for me. The evening had begun.

Dan drove to a nearby hotel and restaurant where he had booked a table for two—nice! We held hands across the table and I managed to slip off my shoes and massage him under the table. As he hand fed me strawberries he told me we weren't meeting with his mates or Sue at the disco as he could not wait that long to fuck me, and had booked a room at the hotel—music to my ears.

As soon as the door to the room closed we embraced, I hastily removed his shirt and unbuckled his belt to gain access to his cock, he soon had my skirt and blouse off and I am sure his cock jumped when he saw what I was wearing, and realised l had no knickers on. He kicked off his shoes and stood naked before me.

I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth, gently wanking him and teasing him with my tongue. He pulled me up and laid me on the bed so he could lick me in a 69 position. As I continued to suck his beautiful hard cock, I could taste the saltiness of his pre cum, I wanted him inside me and slowly moved my body down the bed until my pussy was positioned just above his cock ,then I lowered myself onto him—HEAVEN.

At that moment, I was enjoying being in control, but that soon changed as Dan took me to a different level and started to pound me hard. I could feel my juices building up, then as I pushed down hard, he rammed his cock right up inside me and I exploded.

I never realised I had so much come inside me but Dan had only just started, he laid me on my back, raised my legs almost forcing them behind my ears rendering me helpless , and began to lick me. I begged him halfheartedly to stop, yet he continued to lick me, teasing me with his tongue and fingering me. I came again and again, begging him for his cock.

He tormented me by putting it halfway in then pulling out, as I writhed under him and was screaming gibberish he finally slammed into me and filled me with his hard cock.

While we cuddled and caressed each other, I realised we had been fucking for almost two hours, it was only 9.30 and we still had the rest of the night.

"Time for a drink," Dan said, so I put my blouse and skirt back on and we went hand in hand down to the bar. It was hard…no pun intended to keep our hands off of each other, and we both knew we would soon be going back upstairs.

The same as I had to wait for Dan’s cock, you will have to wait for my next instalment to find out what we did for the rest of our hotel stay. xx

Published 
Written by Jacquelineann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments