Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jackie's Awakening 4

"Disappointment leads me to new sexual adventures"

41
5 Comments 5
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"From disappointment to becoming an owned slut"

In my last chapters I described how I started an affair which took me to discover a slightly slutty side of myself. Then returning home from a weekend of pure sex I was left worrying after a phone call from my lover.

I spoke to my friend Sue who was having a fling with one of his mates and she had got the same message.

We were both asked to meet at a local pub for a party of sorts on Wednesday night.

I informed my husband Graham who made no objections and said he would babysit as long as I didn't stay too late, and told him all the details.

I had no idea what to wear, considering it was a pub and his mates would be there. Would Dan want me to be slutty in front of his mates?

Graham made the sensible suggestion of nice dress but raunchy underwear. Monday night I again refused Graham sex but as a reward for babysitting, I told him he might like to lick me .

He readily agreed, but then he amazed me by suggesting Dan might like some saucy photos and perhaps if I shaved my pussy that would be a nice surprise for Dan as well. It would also be much nicer for him to lick afterwards.

That night I let Graham shave my pussy. It was a strange but erotic feeling and I knew straight away that Dan would love it. I later discover that most men like a smooth pussy.

Graham enjoyed taking a number of Polaroid photos of me in various poses. Starting with black stockings and suspenders, and finishing totally naked, legs spread, and with a large vibrator in my newly shaved pussy. I intended keeping some and giving the rest to Dan.

As Graham started licking me I couldn't help dreaming how nice it will be when Dan does the same, after driving his cock into me and his fresh juices dribble out of my now smooth cunt.

I felt a bit apprehensive when Wednesday came. I was wearing a white button up mini dress which was sexy, but very prim and proper. Underneath I wore light tan hold ups and for the first time ever I wore a G- string. I even felt confident enough to go braless.

Sue picked me up at about 7pm and we drove to the pub.

The pub was quite busy; fortunately Dan spotted us immediately and greeted me with a big kiss and cuddle which raised a cheer from his mates. After a few introductions we joined Sue and her fella Clive as drinks were bought to the table.

The reason for the party might have been a celebration for some but for Sue and me it was a disaster. Their regiment was being posted abroad for at least six months.

There was nothing anyone could do about it and after various promises we could only make the best of whatever time we had together.

The drinks started to flow and while sitting on Dan's lap I felt a familiar sensation beginning. His hand crept up my stockinged leg so I parted my thighs to let him have what we both wanted. He whispered some very naughty things in my ear when he discovered my freshly-shaved pussy. It was then that I decided to show him the photos.

His reaction to the photos got me excited as I could feel him getting hard. Then before I realised it Clive had grabbed them and started passing them round. I wanted the ground to swallow me up as his mates made lewd comments. Dan managed to get them back and Clive apologised. I realised I was strangely excited by the thought that so many horny young men enjoyed looking at some very rude pictures of me. Is that normal?

Dan suggested we went outside for some “fresh air”. His car was in the corner of the car park and we both knew some action was to be had on the back seat. I knelt facing him and slowly undid the buttons on my dress offering my tits for him to kiss, at the same time he moved my G-string to one side and inserted first one then two fingers inside me.

He wanted to see and lick my smooth pussy, and I wanted his hard cock inside me. Dan told me to get out of the car and spread myself for him on the bonnet. He removed my knickers and started to lick me. It was good to hear him tell me how sexy I looked and how wonderful my pussy felt.

By now I was begging him to fuck me. When he entered me, I arched my back and tried to get as much of his cock inside. We kissed passionately and I clawed at his back as he pounded me hard. It wasn't long before I started to come and as I began to scream Dan pulled out and covered my tits with his spunk.

Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Sue, Clive, and a couple of others watching us, and rather than cover myself I lay spreadeagled enjoying every moment. Had I discovered a new kinky side to my persona?

We returned to the bar and I blushed very slightly as a few of the lads cheered and shouted rude comments. Secretly I was quite pleased with myself.

Unfortunately the evening came to an end, and as Sue and I left, I began to realise that despite various promises a chapter in my life had sadly come to an end as well.

Returning home I told Graham about most of the events of that night. Secretly I think he was quite pleased about Dan’s posting away but was very understanding. He gently made love to me and again I realised how much I loved him.

Next day I again told him I loved him but at the same time tried to explain that I could never be totally faithful as recent events had demonstrated needs within me which I needed to fully explore.

Over the next few years we settled down to a sort of normal married life. I was convinced that Graham had a couple of secret affairs and I continued to receive attention from my colleagues at work. A couple of quickies outside the work's clubhouse, and one memorable time when I had two separate liaisons on the same day. I am sure there were others but nothing noteworthy to report.

Sensual_Lover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Lover

Graham was promoted at work and I got a career opportunity as personal assistant to the director of a local car showroom. This meant we spent more time apart and caused me to actively look for satisfaction away from home.

Although my boss Mick and I were obviously attracted to each other I knew nothing would come of pursuing him as he was devoted to his amazingly beautiful wife.

I was devastated when Graham confessed to having an affair and having strong feelings for a woman he worked with. Looking for a shoulder to cry on I poured out my feelings to Mick and was staggered when he explained his understanding as he told me his wife was leaving him.

Over the next few weeks Mick and I confided in each other and I made sure he was going to notice me by always wearing short skirts and stockings.

When I bent over his desk an obvious bulge proved he was starting to notice me in the way I had hoped. We continued to flirt and I was pleased that his comments were starting to become far more suggestive. Hinting that perhaps he would need a secretary to attend to his needs at an upcoming weekend sales conference.

Mick finally plucked up courage to ask me out for a meal. He gave me Friday off and offered to pick me up from home on Saturday night at 7pm.

Friday afternoon while Graham was at work I laid on our bed and used a vibrator in the hope that I would not be needing it in the near future.

After a long bath I prepared for our first date. A short lacy dress over black underwear made me feel a million dollars. I told Graham to mind his own business when he asked where I was going.

When Mick arrived he gave me a quick kiss and a large bouquet of flowers. I left the flowers on the hall table to give Graham something to think about and walked to the car hand-in-hand with Mick.

I experienced a long forgotten feeling as Mick placed his hand just above my knee and told me how sexy I looked.

The meal was in a very nice restaurant and as we continued to flirt and the wine flowed we both relaxed and became less inhibited.

Soon Mick was stroking my thighs, he became much bolder when he discovered I was wearing stockings and as his hand slid under my knickers and started to caress my pussy he asked if I would accompany him to a weekend conference the next month.

The look of disappointment he gave me was priceless when I said yes, but only if certain rules were applied concerning sleeping arrangements.

It soon turned into a lovely grin when I told him that I insisted on sharing a double room! Luckily he agreed but made a condition himself. At work we kept our relationship secret but out of work he was still my boss.

I wasn't sure what to read into that but it sounded very intriguing.

Acting very much the gentleman he took me home. I expected a bit of fun in the car, but we went straight home and he said goodbye and just kissed me on the cheek.

The next couple of weeks were extremely frustrating. At work he almost ignored me and despite all my efforts and some minor flirtations Mick continued to be very business-like.

I knew he still wanted me as I could see the effect I had on him when I went braless one day and another day when I wore no knickers. Mick still made no sexual advances and despite my hints never even asked me for a drink after work. I was getting very frustrated.

The following Monday, Mick reminded me the conference was that weekend and he gave me a nicely wrapped present. Telling me it was something for the weekend, he sent what I can only describe as an electric shock through me when he grabbed me, kissed me and slid his hand up my skirt telling me from Friday night I will be his.

That night I carefully unwrapped my present; a sexy black wrap around skirt, a gorgeous backless silky dress and some amazing underwear including a black bustier with suspenders attached and a pair of crotchless knickers. At least I knew what to expect on Friday and Saturday nights.

Mick informed me he would be at the conference all day Friday, and I was to meet him for drinks at the restaurant bar at 6.30. All very business-like.

When Friday came, I decided to wear the black skirt with the bustier, crotchless knickers, and black stockings .Then I packed an overnight bag and drove to the hotel.

Mick was nowhere to be seen, so I ordered a glass of wine and waited for him at the bar. Before long the bar started to fill up and several men started chatting me up and crowding round me. Eventually Mick turned up and to my embarrassment he pointed out that my popularity was probably due to the fact that my wrap around skirt had unwrapped itself. He seemed rather pleased that his colleagues had seen a lot of what I had to offer.

We went through to the restaurant and after lengthy introductions to his colleagues and wives we found a quiet corner.

I will let you know what was on the menu in my next instalment.

Published 
Written by Jacquelineann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments