Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Intentions

41
35 Comments 35
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This story answers some questions I left hanging in the air from the story, "Pegged as a Cheater." A special thanks to the talented author, ChrisPowell68, for talking through this one with me, and offering advice. And if the last one scarred you a little ... well ... this one probably won't help heal those scars. Ha! Remember, this is fiction."

Carol flashes her phone to me, showing me that her husband is calling. I take a mental photograph of her screen, needing to remember his face and number.

"Excuse me while I take this," she says politely.

I nod my okay to her, pretending to search through my purse while hanging on her every word to him. I hear the disappointment in her voice as he obviously tells her he will be working late again. Sure you are working, bud. I know where I have to go after work - to the bar. He will be there and I will be ready for him. From the picture she showed me of her beloved husband, I recognize him as the guy who always occupied the corner booth in the bar. Of course, I don'tt tell her what I know. She would be so upset by his lies.

At one of our previous lunches, she confided in me that her husband is often frustrated by their lack of sex. She is overwhelmed by her new job and battling some hormone changes, and has lost her sex drive. I refrain from telling her none of my mates lost their sex drive with me. She has plans to talk to her doctor about it but dosn't seem to be in any hurry. He has quit pressuring her for sex, which she is happy about, but I know that means trouble. If he isn't getting it at home, he will get it elsewhere.  

So, my well-laid plan is coming together. I really like Carol. She is very sweet, yet meek and passive, obviously needing someone else to control things. She fits in well with my alpha-female personality. Because of my affections towards her, I want to help give her what she wants - which seems to be her husband - for the moment. I have the best intentions. 

~~~

I sit on the barstool watching him. After tonight, I can execute the next step of my plan. She will never know what lengths I go through to save her marriage. And with those thoughts, I touch up my lips with my red glossy lipstick and head his way.

As he shamelessly flirts with me in the booth, I think of Carol. Someone has to think about her. Anger fuels what happens next. I promise, as I am on my knees being fucked hard by him in the back seat of his car. I do this for her. I am angry. Do you understand? Doesn't anyone else need to be fucked hard when you are angry? You know, to release that anger. She is so lucky I am the woman he found in the bar tonight. 

The next day, I smile as I reread my words. I would give anything to see the look on his face when he reads my text. But, I have the very best intentions. 

This is Felicia, you fucking cheater. Yes, I know you are married. Unless you want me to tell your wife, meet me tonight at my apartment, to fulfill the fantasies of my choosing. Then, I will free you. Maybe. 

It takes about five minutes to get his reply

What time? And one night and then we are done. 

Point of clarification - YOU are done.

~~~

He is on his way to my apartment. I smile, trying to picture his reactions in my mind. I am doing this for my friend, Carol. 

I hear his knock and not-too-quickly move to open the door. His lustful eyes rake over me in my black stockings, garter belt, and lacy black bra. His excited facial expression doesn't resemble a man being blackmailed. He walks in and I shut the door behind him - shutting the door on everything he thinks he knows. 

"Wow. You look so sexy," he says, reaching for me.

Slap!

His face registers pure shock as I slap his face hard, leaving a red hand print on his cheek.

"What the ..."

"Shut up. From here on out, you will do as you are told."

"What the fu ...." he continues, before I slap him again.

Slap!

I take my other hand and roughly grab his balls through his pants and squeeze. He yanks my hand away and matches my roughness by pinning me against the wall, his bigger frame overpowering me.

"Look, bitch. I don't know what you think you are doing, but this is not how tonight will go!" he shouts.

"We will see who the real bitch is soon enough. And unless you want me to tell your wife, tonight will go however I choose it to go," I retort, once again grabbing his balls. Do you see, I quite literally have him by the balls?

I give him a moment to contemplate my words, then continue, "Now, say 'Thank you, Mistress.'"

He takes too long to answer and I squeeze his precious balls ever-so-tightly prompting him to grudgingly squeak, "Thank you, Mistress."

I smile at the hatred forming in his eyes. I don't care. He can't hate me more than I hate him - or more accurately hate what he represents. 

"Now strip and sit on the couch," I command, smiling my sweetest wicked smile.

His eyes never leave mine as he removes his clothes. He will be harder to break than the rest. He moves to the couch and sits down, frowning at me. I pull a kitchen chair over and set it directly in front of him. Spreading my legs, I give him a very delicious view of my pussy. He tries hard not to look, but ultimately fails and sneaks a peek.

"Now, bitch. You will watch me pleasure myself. And if you cum, this night abruptly ends with me paying your wife a visit. Got it? Say 'Yes, Mistress'."

He pauses again, showing his defiance, before his dark tone sputters the words, "Yes, Mistress."

I unclasp my bra, letting it fall on its own to the ground. He still tries not to look as I massage my sexy mounds. I know I have great breasts. Getting up from my chair, I go to him and rub my nipples all around his face. I see the evidence of his arousal springing to life between his legs. He wants to suck my nipples, but his pride is in his way - for the moment. 

Climbing on his lap, I straddle his leg, raking my pussy back and forth across his thigh, leaving a trail of juices. 

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

"Fuck," he mutters, closing his eyes. "Let me touch you."

"No." I simply say lifting off him and walking back to my chair.

I turn my gorgeous ass to him and lean over the chair with my legs spread wide. My fingers plunge in and out my wet pussy, a few feet from his raging hard cock. I glance over my shoulder to see him salivating, his eyes focusing on what my fingers are doing.

"You want to fuck my pussy again, dear?" I say oozing venom from my mouth.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Too bad," I tease, turning around to sit on the chair.

My thumb finds my clit now and I rub myself off, squealing and squirming as I orgasm. I open my eyes to see his hand tightly grasping his hard cock, but he is not rubbing himself, and he did not cum. I smear my sweet juices on my fingers and walk over to smear them across his face. I underestimated his resolve, but it is just as well. I am not ready for this night to end. I need to teach this cheater a lesson so he won't attempt to cheat on Carol again. And a little pain can be a great action changer.

He follows me to the bedroom and reluctantly agrees to let me restrain him face-down on the bed. I wish you could see his fear-stricken face when I return to his side waving the riding crop. 

Snap!

Ha! He jumps as I strike my hand with the crop, making a loud cracking sound. This is going to be fun - for one of us. 

Snap! 

This one lands on his white ass cheek and very hot expletives erupt out his mouth. Oh no, you don't. You don't get to help yourself endure this pain with yelling. Suffer in silence, you will. I threaten him with more spanking if he utters another single sound. Plus, I decide to give him one strike for every year he has been married to sweet Carol. Quite clever, don't you think? And with each strike of my stinging crop, his cheeks grow redder and welts form.

Snap!

Snap!

Snap!

I love watching his face scrunch up with each strike. His ass flinches in fear. His hips try desperately to wriggle away from the crop. It is quite an enjoyable sight. When his whipping is over, I can't help but put the cherry on top by raking my long, red fingernails down his swollen, aching ass. Ha! Take that cheater!

This may seem harsh, but I truly have the best intentions. We should want to help people save their marriage, right?

Looking at him, I honestly can't see what she sees in him though. Different thoughts enter my head now. She has told me over and over how much she loves him. Thinking back to her cries of love almost makes my ears bleed at this moment. At one point in his whipping, I plant my pussy in his face, ordering him to eat me out. I guess I am looking for something about him that she loves. He did make me cum with his tongue, but I know I could make her scream and writhe and cum like never before if I ate her pussy! 

You know, I think a man thinks he is a badass when he cheats - like he is God's gift to women or something. Well, I know how to bring this one down a peg or two. He still thinks he is in control. I know just what to do as I head for my dresser to retrieve my next toy.

I wiggle the monster dildo in his face and once again wish I had a camera to capture all these expressions crossing his ugly face. I add a little twist to my game by telling him his obligations are done if he cums. Ha! If ... he ... cums. His cum will be irrefutable evidence that some part of him enjoys what I am about to do. All the men before him have cum. He will be no different. 

I am not heartless and don't want to severely damage him, so I am gentle with my approach to his pegging. His eyes show his appreciation as I gingerly handle the plundering of this asshole's asshole. Once I slide the dildo inside his tight hole, he feels the stimulation of his prostate and he is gone. Gone, I tell you. No one is as surprised as him. As he lays there shaking, trying to recover from the monster orgasm the monster cock gave him, I administer my last humiliating blow by laughing my ass off as I walk out of the room. It will be hard for a man like him to accept being dominated by me. I leave him to dress alone and see himself out.

More than ever now, I don't see Carol's attraction to him. I better him in all ways. He won't attempt to cheat on her again ... not after tonight. However, as I sit on the couch, different feelings and thoughts flood my mind. My plans suddenly change. It may not seem like it, but I truly had ... I mean have ... the best intentions. 

She answers the phone and I say, "Hi Carol. I am sorry to call so late, hun, but I have to tell you something. I saw your husband out tonight. And ... this is so hard ... but Carol, I think he was looking for a woman to be with at the bar. Now, he did leave alone, but he might not next time. You have to get your relationship back on track tonight. So, get out of bed, slip on that sexy nightie you told me you had bought, and remind him of what a great woman he has at home!"

"I will. Thank you so much. You are a great friend."

"I am here for you, Carol. Always remember this," I say before hanging up the phone.

And I told her the truth. I will be there for her - to help her get over him. She is too good for him and he won't be able to talk his way out of this one. How could he reasonably explain the marks on his ass? And I'm doubtful he ccan cum again so soon. Soon she will find out how lucky she is to have me as her friend. My pussy soaks my panties as I picture sweet, submissive Carol tied up in MY bed. Mmmmmm.

I have only the best intentions.

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments