Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reeling in Felicia

27
22 Comments 22
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Please remember the Felicia stories are fiction. Kimmibegood is not bat-shit crazy ... or is she?"

He turns to me and snarls, "What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

I smile sweetly, replying, "Your wife. Soon enough I will be 'doing your wife'."

"You listen to me, you conniving bitch! You will stay away from Carol! Do you hear me?" he yells.

I calmly reply, "No," and fold my hands on my lap in satisfaction.

His heavy breathing and loud sighs pierce the deafening silence for the rest of the ride. Occasionally he slams his palm on his steering wheel in frustration. When we reach my apartment I look over at him to see tears running down his face.

"Felicia, I love her. I know I made a mistake, but I love my wife. Please leave us alone. Please. I need her. Please!" he begs, turning towards my poker face. 

"You should have thought about that before you pulled your cock out of your pants, Kevin," I respond before getting out of the car.

I give a final glance back to see his defeated expression on his ugly face. 

~~~

Two days later...

I walk into the restaurant and scan the tables for Carol. My eyes quickly find her in her blood-red dress. She took my subtle hint about her apparel - a good sign. She is ready for my next move. 

My seduction plan unfolds as I steer the conversation towards the men who have hurt me ... betrayed me ... changed me. She easily lends me her sympathies. I work in a few comments of sorrow at how Kevin has hurt her in the past. As the dinner progresses, her ears open to my stories of newfound love with women. I lure her in with tales of shared emotions, understandings, and desires. Who knows better what a woman needs and wants than a woman. I see her wheels spinning. My planted seeds grow in her mind. As intended, hours later she is in my bed. 

I look at Carol's naked body spread across my sheets and can't help but remember her husband here not long ago. His red welts on his ass. His embarrassment at cumming with the pegging. At that time, I couldn't have predicted his wife would one day find herself here. I truly had the best intentions. 

My lips kiss down her belly to her shaven mound. I relish in her body's responsive quivers. She is reacting nicely to my touches. Knowing what she needs, I trace circles on her skin. My fingertips tap, tap, tap on her hood above her sensitive little bud, making her ache for more. Carol requires a gentle touch - for now. 

"Does that feel good, Carol?"

"Yes, God, yes!"

I rest my palm on her mound and let my fingers dance between her legs, further arousing her. Taking my time, I let her grow accustomed to a new lover's touch. I know she will note the differences. "Kevin" is a name she will no longer cry out.

While my lips nip her thighs, my fingers pull her skin back revealing her hot little button. I know it will feel like she touched a live wire when my tongue flicks its sensitive bud.

Flick. Flick. Flick.

"Ahhhh!" Carol cries out on cue, with hips bucking.

We are rolled on our sides, facing each other in the sixty-nine position. She is getting bolder as I feel her fingers stroking my legs now. As she has not been with a woman, I let her set the pace of her exploration. She won't be able to resist tasting me for long, I decide.

I drape her top leg over my head and dive into her muff, mashing my face in between her legs. My nose rubs her clit while my red-painted lips lick her moist pink ones below. She pants and cries, begging me for more. 

"Felicia!" she squeals. 

Did you hear that, Kevin? You bitch! She calls my name now

My hands reach around to explore her ass cheeks. Kneading. Massaging. Then, sliding down her delightful crack to find her puckered tight hole. Without a doubt, she is an ass virgin, so I only rub small circles around her asshole, as I continue to lick between her legs. Her response is immediate to this new sensation. I delight in witnessing her ass clenching in nervous arousal. Keeping her guessing, I let my fingers linger around her previously untouched hole. Occasionally, I dip a finger just inside her asshole. She gasps. Oh, Carol, you are a dirty one. It is always the quiet ones, isn't it? Eventually, I move my fingers up, deciding that is enough ass play for now. 

I separate her delicate lips with my fingers and plunge my tongue inside her pussy, licking every inch of her juicy little cunt. Then, I feel it - her lips gently flick between my legs. First lick. I smile in satisfaction, as I spread my legs further apart showing my appreciation. 

It isn't long before her curious tastes turn more urgent, matching my own lick for lick. We ravenously eat each other out now. Mouths devouring wet pussies. Legs flailing. Toes curling. Time truly stops when someone is so deliciously eating your pussy. Your mind clears and only sensations between your legs remain. 

I awaken gyrating my hips and cumming. Damn, that was a hot dream. It serves to fuel my excitement for my dinner out with Carol tonight. Pulling my covers up, I close my eyes and lick my lips, visualizing the taste of her lips once again. 

~~~

Later that evening...

The hot tears of rejection burn my cheeks as I face what just happened on my dinner out with Carol. I was sure it would play out like my dream last night. Sure of it! What went wrong? I bang my forehead against the steering wheel trying to create a distraction from the pain in my chest. 

I made my move and she rejected me, telling me how faithfully committed she was to that cheating asshole of a husband. "Oh, how she loved him," she said, causing blood to trickle out my ears. Why didn't I tell her about her beloved's cheating? That he had fucked me in the backside of their car just a short time ago. 

I struggle to see the road through my burning tears. My rage inside burns almost as badly. No one says bye to Felicia! No one ever again! My breathing settles as my mind takes over my emotions. Planning. Calculating revenge. 

By the time I reach my apartment, my tears have dried, replaced with the confidence this game is not yet over. I ram my key into the hole, with thoughts of ramming another's hole at a later date. 

AliceAmi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceAmi

Sir takes over...

"Hello, my pet."

I watch from the shadows as her sexy body jumps, dropping her keys as if she has heard a ghost. It takes her a minute to comprehend.

"Sir?" 

I move from my dark corner towards the light answering, "Yes, my pet. Your Sir is back." 

Felicia tries to formulate a response but can't, still grappling with the idea that I have returned and probably know what has transpired in my absence. We stare at each other for many minutes without speaking. Although there is much said in our silence. 

"How many have there been," I say, moving closer to her, watching her tremble more with each step. "And do not even think about lying to me."

"Five men. Two women," she says quietly, then corrects herself whispering, "Well, one woman really, I didn't get far enough with Carol to count her."

"You disappoint your Sir, my pet. Very disappointed. You disobeyed me."

"I saw you!" she bravely spit at me, surprising me with her boldness.

"You forget your place, pet. I suggest you remember it - quickly," I calmly retort, now towering over her quivering frame.

She drops to her knees at my feet and bows her head. I watch as her body shakes with her sobs, pulling her head to rest against my thigh as my fingers stroke her hair.

"Now, what do you think you saw? But, speak to me with respect, my pet."

"I saw pictures of you with her on the Internet. The blonde. And you didn't call me."

I release a heavy sigh, realizing I underestimated the depths of her jealousy. "She is Sofia, a woman involved in my business arrangement. Nothing more. And I told you I probably wouldn't be in touch as I needed to fully concentrate on the delicate business at hand. But, I assured you I would return."

"She is so beautiful," she continues sobbing. "I thought you threw me out ... for her."

Memories flood my mind of the first time I met Felicia - broken, she was broken. I thought she would be okay while I returned home to wrap up my life there, but I was obviously wrong. I reach down and lift her off the floor, carrying her in my arms to the couch, where I set her on my knees. 

"Beautiful women are also in business. I told you I had to go to my home country to wrap up my business so I would be free to return to the U.S. and freely live here. I told you I would only be involving myself with business. Now, why did you do what you did?"

"I - I - I wanted to punish them. They were cheaters, dirty cheaters. I was angry, so angry. It made me feel better for a moment. And the last man's wife, Carol ... I just wanted her to choose me. I thought you chose another. I wanted her to choose me! Me! I just wanted the pain to go away."

And with that admission, she collapses against me, uncontrollably crying, like a lost little girl. My eyes tear as well as I understand what has happened inside my fragile pet's mind. I lightly stroke her face, kissing her wet tears away, as I contemplate my next move. The realization that I am partly to blame for her actions quickly spreads over me. "Forgive me, my pet. I underestimated the toll my absence would take on you, not realizing where your mind would take you. You know I love you."

"Sir! I love you!" she cries out, maneuvering her body to where she straddles me. "Don't ever leave me again. Please."

"I won't, baby. I won't," I say with my cock raging in my pants. She excites me like no submissive before her. "Your Sir needs to cleanse your pussy. Rid you of the stench of the mistakes you made in my absence. Do you need my cock, my pet?"

"Oh yes, Sir. I need it. Please! Please!" she begs, quieting her tears and raising her skirt so her naked pussy grinds against my hardness.

I unzip my pants and free my cock. "This is for you, my pet. Only you. And your pussy belongs to who?"

"You, Sir. Only you." With those words, she plunges her wetness down, engulfing my warm, throbbing shaft to the hilt. 

She quickly loses control and furiously bobs up and down on my shaft. I whisper reassurances to my pet in her ear before bending my head to bite her nipples. 

"I'm here, Pet. Sir is here," I whisper. 

My hands grasp her hips to hold her still while I take control of the thrusting. I ram my hard cock upward and hold it deep inside her wet cunt, letting her feel the brunt of my hardness, before withdrawing again. Her walls cling to me as I withdraw, still fearing I won't return. So, I thrust back inside with even more vigor than before. Grabbing her face, I mash my mouth against hers, lips closed, but tightly pressed together. I need her to feel my control. Give herself over to me again. Trust in me again. 

"Cum," I quietly command.

One more ferocious thrust upwards and I feel her legs shake as her pussy convulses around my cock. I silence her screams with my mouth. Three more thrusts and I cleanse her dirty pussy with spurts of my cum, washing away the sins of the past once again. I stay inside my pet, letting our juices flow where they may. Forcing her eyes upon mine, she sees my forgiveness. I see her doubts about me washed away as well. 

Brushing her hair away from her face, I say, "I need to punish you, you know that, but I will show mercy because of my role in your actions. Now, let's get this nasty business over with, and then we can start anew, my pet." I hate what I must do, but I know it is for her own good. "Retrieve the flogger and wait for me in the bedroom."

Her eyes widen, having felt its sting once before, but she knows she will submit to me. As each of the nine leather straps tastes her delicate skin, she will feel the pain and cry, but also wet herself knowing it is administered by someone who loves her and knows what she needs. And make no mistake, she needs ... no craves ... my discipline as well as my pleasure. Felicia is that wild animal who must be kept on a leash. For allowed to roam freely, she brings harm to others, especially herself. She needs my structure, boundaries, and most importantly my dominance. 

Your Sir is home, Pet, and all will be right again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments