Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was Sunday evening and Simon was sitting on the sofa, phone in hand, reflecting on what he had just done. He had decided—impulsively—that he could not tolerate further humiliation at the hands of Sarah and her neighbour, Claire. They had pushed him to his limits and beyond. The thought of going into the office, the following morning, in a ridiculously short skirt, stockings, a transparent blouse, lacy underwear and what he assumed would be badly applied makeup, horrified him. He would, to put it bluntly, look like a tart. It was ludicrous to believe he could pull it off.

Despite assurances she had received from Claire, he suspected that Sarah had reservations about how he would be dressed, yet she had not put a halt to this impending farce, instead putting her faith in Claire, in the preposterous belief Claire knew what she was doing because she'd done a module at college on male-to-female transitioning. It was sheer madness to accept Claire's reassurances, especially as Claire was revelling in her newfound role of being an apprentice dominatrix.

Sure, some of the time he'd spent with Sarah in private had been exciting—sexually arousing, was a more accurate term—but she had pushed him too far out of his comfort zone and things were only destined to become worse now that Claire was involved. Claire took delight in the idea of dominating and humiliating him, and she and Sarah together were likely to form a synergistic partnership. He had therefore decided that escape was his only option and his former football buddy, James, had agreed to pick him up at 1 AM.

Simon knew he had already jumped from the frying pan into the fire and he now intended to jump from the fire before it consumed him. But where he would land, he had no idea. He expected that problems and difficulties would lie ahead, so he was not relaxed about his decision. He also had no funds and no ID, he owed Sarah a lot of money, and he was locked in a chastity device. Oh, and he might find that he's out of a job if (when?) Claire handed his letter of resignation to Ms Deacon.

He looked over at Sarah. She was still absorbed in her film, unaware of the series of messages that Simon had exchanged with James. He needed to keep his fingers crossed that nothing happened between now and one o'clock to raise her suspicions.

At nine-thirty, he went up to bed, as he was expected to do at that time, but not before checking there was nothing Sarah needed. It was important, at this point, to maintain an air of normality—if his current lifestyle could be called anything like normal.

Upstairs, he collected together the few items he planned to take. These included his toothbrush and shaver, along with several pairs of pink cotton knickers, his jeans, socks, trainers and a few T-shirts. Equally important were the things he was leaving behind, which included all his bras and everything that had been purchased for him on Saturday, namely his sexy undies, stockings, blouses and business suits. Of course, none of the clothing he was taking was male because all of that was locked in Sarah's shed, but at least what he was taking was more androgynous-looking than what had been purchased for him the day before.

Needless to say, he would have to depart wearing his chastity device since that was locked in place. One of his first tasks would be to somehow force open the padlock, praying that he didn't dismember himself in the process.

Patiently and quietly he stayed in his room, with the light off. He listened and, at around 11:30 PM, he heard Sarah climb the stairs. After spending some time in the bathroom, she then entered her bedroom. He hoped that she would quickly fall asleep. In the dark, he waited as the minutes ticked by. After a while he heard soft snoring coming from her room, confirming she had succumbed to sleep. He still lay motionless on his bed until, shortly before one, he got up and slipped on the clothes he had sorted out.

But he left his trainers off and proceeded to tiptoe downstairs, carrying his possessions in a plastic shopping bag. Only when he was in the hallway, did he slip on his footwear. He then unlocked the front door, stepped out into the cool night air, and quietly pulled the door shut behind him. Quickly, he locked it and pushed the key through the letterbox. Only then did he allow himself a sigh of relief. He was free! Even if Sarah heard him now, and came rushing downstairs, there was nothing she could do to persuade him to return—not even threats would work.

Simon stood on the pavement waiting for James to arrive. His initial euphoria of having escaped Sarah's clutches was replaced by growing anxiety when there was no sign of James. Fifteen minutes passed, and he started to wonder if he would have to phone Sarah and beg her to let him back inside. He had no idea how he would explain to her that he was locked out of her house, braless, and carrying a small bag of his possessions.

Panic was starting to set in when, suddenly, he saw headlights turning the corner. It was James—true to his word, he had come to pick him up. Not wasting a moment, Simon jumped into the passenger seat and made a point of slamming the door shut as hard as he could.

"Keep the noise down, you idiot. People are sleeping," hissed James.

"Not now," replied Simon, smiling to himself.

"Haven't you got a suitcase?"

"Er, no. I'll explain everything to you once we get to your place. Thanks for helping me, James," he told his friend. "I owe you one."

"More than one, I reckon! You're certainly going to have to tell me what's going on, Simon, but in the morning, not tonight. It's too late. I'm going to feel wrecked from lack of sleep, so I'll be throwing a sickie tomorrow. Are you going to work?"

"Erm, no, best I don't, James," replied Simon. Quite possibly, he wouldn't have a job to go to, but, whatever, he didn't fancy the inevitable awkwardness of turning up at the office in a few hours' time.

Nothing more was said in the car and soon they arrived at James's house. They went inside and, for the first time, James saw Simon in the light. "What the bloody hell are you wearing, mate?" he asked, in exasperation. He shook his head in despair, concluding, "Oh, never mind, explain to me in the morning. I need to go to bed. You'll have to sleep here, on the sofa, I'm afraid."

"No problem, James. I'm just grateful you're helping me."

oooOOooo

Without bothering to get undressed, Simon crashed on the sofa, but he didn't sleep well, despite having gained his freedom. His mind was troubled by the inevitable difficulties that lay ahead. It was probably a couple of hours of tossing and turning before he fell into a disturbed slumber, frequently disrupted by nightmares involving Sarah and Claire. Then, suddenly, he found himself being shaken awake.

"Wake up, Simon! It's morning, so wake up," encouraged a voice.

It took his brain several seconds to realise that the voice was that of a girl and for a few moments, he thought it must be one of his tormentors. He was instantly wide-eyed, looking up at whoever was shaking him. He felt an enormous sense of relief when he saw it was Nicola, James's girlfriend.

"Sorry, Nicky," he found himself saying, using the familiar form of her name.

"No worries, petal. James said he'd picked you up. But what the hell has happened to you? Why are you dressed like that?"

"Er..." It hadn't occurred to Simon that James didn't live alone, so it had been a shock to see Nicky. He'd met her on a few occasions but knew little about her, except that she was a nursing sister in the Accident and Emergency Department at the town's hospital. "Sorry!"

"Stop saying sorry!" she replied, with a smile. "Just tell us what's been going on." She had been joined by James.

"Yes, you owe us an explanation, Simon," he added. "I'll get you a coffee and then you can tell us what's happened."

Simon struggled to his feet and the three of them moved to sit around the kitchen table. The coffee was good and just what Simon needed. He savoured it, wondering how to start his story and, more importantly, what to include and what to omit.

James and Nicky were growing impatient. "Come on. For a start, where are all your clothes? Why are you dressed in girl's jeans, and that T-shirt looks a bit girly?" observed James.

"Er..."

"For goodness sake, Simon!" snapped James. "You've asked for our help, so you owe us an explanation."

"Yes, er, I do. But would it be OK if I spoke to James alone, Nicky?"

"No, it wouldn't!" replied James, adamantly. "Apart from anything else, that would be bloody rude."

"Yes, yes, sorry, you're right," Simon responded, feeling chastened.

"Come on, honey, I'm used to listening to tales of woe. Nothing you say will shock me."

Simon wasn't so sure, but he continued, "Well... do you remember a few weeks back when I bumped into you, James, while shopping?"

"Er, yes, we were both shopping for frilly stuff, yeah?"

"Yes, we were... except you were shopping for Nicky and I was, erm, shopping for myself."

James stared at Simon with an open mouth. Simon suspected that Nicky was also taken aback by what she'd heard, but being a medical professional she put on a blank expression, as if nothing could faze her.

"Uh? What? But? Er? What on earth are you talking about?" asked James, his face screwed up in bewilderment.

Simon had now turned crimson and looked at the other two. James's expression was one of confusion, while Nicky's face now bore a countenance of empathetic understanding.

"Emma had, er, sent me out to buy stuff for myself."

"Uh?" uttered James, still puzzled.

"I'd, er, borrowed some of Emma's stuff to try on and she, er... wasn't happy."

For the first time, Nicky gave a reaction and her eyebrows involuntarily rose up, but she said nothing, quickly regaining her benign composure.

James snorted, commenting, "Is Nicky going to have to lock her stuff up, Simon?"

"No! Honestly, I won't, er, you know, touch your, er, stuff, Nicky... God, this is so embarrassing."

"I know you won't, petal," she replied softly, while tenderly laying her hand over his. "I can see you're upset, but please carry on, because I'm sure there's more to tell."

Simon went on to relate how Emma, on discovering what he'd done, decided to kill two birds with one stone, both punishing him and attempting to cure him of his penchant for lingerie. She did this by making him wear female underwear for four weeks. And this included when going into the office, not just at home. Simon went on to explain how Emma had engaged the services of his former lover and co-worker, Sarah, to keep an eye on him during working hours. Sarah, for her part, had relished this assignment, and took great pleasure in humiliating him. He explained to James and Nicky how, when the four weeks were up, he discovered that he had misunderstood Emma—he avoided saying she had lied to him, despite being of that opinion. Instead of his life returning to normal, Emma had kicked him out, dumping all his possessions in a skip outside her house.

"Ooooh! That's awful," exclaimed Nicky, shaking her head. "How could she do such a thing?"

"But worse than that, I had no money. I'd destroyed my bank cards as part of the deal with Emma."

"Couldn't you use your phone, like a normal person?" asked James, incredulously.

"No, I've never trusted online banking or contactless payments," replied Simon, shaking his head. "A big mistake on my part, with hindsight."

"You're right to be cautious about online security, petal," comforted Nicky, glaring at James.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

"Anyhow, my only option was to phone Sarah," Simon continued.

"Scary Sarah!" grinned James.

"James!" admonished Nicky. "Don't say that!"

Simon interrupted, "He's right, though, Nicky. Sarah took me in with conditions and I discovered she was even more scary than I thought. She made me handwrite and sign undated letters of resignation from my job. And she insisted I wear a, er..."

He struggled to continue. "A what? Come on, tell us," urged James.

Simon had turned pillar-box red. He whispered, "Erm, a, er, a chastity cage."

"Sorry, Simon, I didn't catch that. Speak up!" said James, feigning deafness.

"You heard perfectly well, James. Stop trying to make Simon even more embarrassed than he is already."

"Sorry, mate," replied James, stifling a laugh. "Is it on now?"

"Er, yes. It's padlocked on."

"We need to get it off, James. It's cruel! Simon, slip your jeans down. And James, go and fetch your toolbox."

"Toolbox!" guffawed James. "The irony!" Nonetheless, he did what Nicky had told him, returning a couple of minutes later to find Nicky still encouraging Simon to disrobe.

"Come on, Simon. I'm a nurse, and there's nothing down there I've not seen below. And in case you think I'm exaggerating, you're not the first bloke to get locked in a chastity cage and not have the key."

Despite the embarrassment, Simon slipped his jeans down, revealing his pink knickers. James could barely contain his amusement, but Nicky was more sympathetic.

"Pull those down as well, petal. Remember, I've seen it all before. You'd not believe what comes into A&E."

Simon removed his underwear, allowing Nicky to examine the problem. "OK, good, this padlock's not top quality so we can break that apart with no trouble at all. James, pass me your two smallest spanners."

"Yeah, the biggest spanner's sitting there!" sniggered James, looking at Simon.

"James! I won't tell you again. Show some concern for poor Simon."

James dug into his toolbox and passed Nicky what she had asked for, wondering what she was going to do. Simon had the same thoughts and was secretly praying that Nicky knew what she was doing, otherwise his manhood was in danger.

Confidently, Nicky slipped the two spanners inside the clasp of the padlock so they were in the same plane and touching each other. "Hold on to the cage, honey," she advised Simon. Then she levered one spanner against the other, exerting a force on either side of the clasp. With seemingly little effort on her part, the clasp snapped and Simon was able to remove his cage.

"Thank you," he gasped with relief. Instantly, as Nicky and James looked on, his penis expanded and within seconds he had a strong erection. "Oh, God! I'm so sorry, Nicky. I couldn't help it."

"No worries," she assured him. "It happens all the time in hospital. It's a perfectly natural response, especially if you've been denied sex. Cover yourself up with this." She passed him a cushion.

She continued, "James, you'll have some clothes that fit Simon, so go and fetch them. Simon, we'll take you to the bank so that you can get new cards and then..."

"I've got no ID, Nicky. Emma destroyed my passport and driving licence. Without ID the bank won't issue new cards."

Nicky thought for a moment. "Hmmm. Have you got Emma's number? And what's her surname?"

"Er, Robinson and, yes, I have her number." He searched his phone and read it out.

He was discovering that Nicky was not someone who messed around. She immediately punched the number into her mobile and seconds later it was dialling out.

Simon could only hear one half of the conversation, and it started with Nicky saying she was a senior nurse in A&E at the local hospital. This was true but somewhat misleading under the circumstances.

"You know a Mr Simon Smith?" she asked.

There was a brief pause, and a wink in his direction from Nicky confirmed to Simon that she had grabbed Emma's attention.

"No, no... listen! He's physically OK, but he's traumatised. It's not helping that he's penniless and has no credit or debit cards. He tells me that you've destroyed his passport and driving licence, so he can't get new cards. I hope that's not true, Miss Robinson, as there's a law against doing that."

There was a long pause while Nicky absorbed what Emma was saying. Suddenly, a big smile crossed her face. "Oh, that's brilliant news because it means we don't need to involve the police. I thought he must be mistaken. Can he pop around this evening to collect?... Oh, he can come this morning because you're not at work! Thank you so much, Miss Robinson. You're a lifesaver."

She closed the call. "Sarah was pulling your leg, Simon. Emma never destroyed your ID and you can collect it in a little while."

Simon breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Part of him was furious at Sarah for leading him to believe that Emma had destroyed his property, but this reaction was tempered by knowing that he would be able to get replacement cards from the bank.

"Thank goodness she's got the ID. I didn't know it was illegal to destroy them."

"I'm not sure it is, either," she reposted with a laugh, "but Emma must have thought I knew what I was talking about. She seemed very worried."

James returned downstairs, having found a selection of clothes that he thought would fit Simon. "Surely you could have found some better stuff, James? You are the limit," declared Nicky, looking at the motley collection of uncoordinated items that James had chosen.

"It's no problem! Anything's better than what I've been wearing," Simon assured her.

At that moment, his phone vibrated. He looked at it and saw there was a text message from Sarah. His stomach sank.

Sarah: Where are you?

"Sarah wants to know where I am," he revealed, with a look of panic.

"Don't tell her!" instructed Nicky, immediately taking control. "Reply, but don't say where you are."

He typed a reply into his phone and pressed send.

Simon: Sorry, I couldn't face going into the office dressed like you wanted

Sarah: Why didn't you say?

He read out what she'd said to Nicky and James. "This is unbelievable. I told her I couldn't do it."

"Then tell her you told her," persuaded Nicky.

Simon: I did!

Sarah: Oh! I went too far, didn't I?

Simon: Yes!!!!!

Sarah: Sorry! I've destroyed your resignation letter

As Simon read out what she'd said, the relief was evident on his face.

"She knows she wouldn't have got away with pretending it was from you, Simon," concluded Nicky.

Sarah: You know I wouldn't have handed it in, don't you?

"She said she wouldn't have handed it in."

"Even so, she made you think she would. She's malicious," declared Nicky.

Simon: I thought you would

Sarah: I'm not that stupid. And Emma didn't destroy your ID.

"She's admitting she lied about Emma destroying my driving licence and passport," asserted Simon, jubilantly.

"You've got her on the ropes," encouraged Nicky.

Simon: I know. I just found out

Sarah: Are you angry?

"She's asking if I'm angry," exclaimed Simon, in disbelief.

"You've every right to be," said Nicky. "Tell her!"

Simon: What do you think? I'm fucking furious!

Sarah: Sorry! Thought you were enjoying your new life. Your prick certainly was!

Simon looked up from his phone. "She thought I was enjoying myself. Well, some of it was enjoyable, you know? But other parts, I hated," explained Simon to his two saviours.

"That's understandable, Simon," empathised Nicky. "So tell her that. Go on."

Simon: Some bits were enjoyable but you pushed me too far

Sarah: Yes, I'm seeing that now. Will you come back to me?

"She wants me back!! What do I say?"

"Fuck off sounds like the obvious reply," exclaimed James.

Simon: What?!

Sarah: We turn the clock back to how we were 5 years ago. I want us to make love

"Is she tricking me?" Simon asked, after telling Nicky and James what she was suggesting.

"Yes!" insisted James, with a snort. "She's a bitch."

"She's possibly tricking you," said Nicky. "You need to proceed very cautiously, but you're holding the trump cards."

Simon: I don't trust you

Sarah: I understand. I've been stupid. I'm sorry. You can collect your bags from the shed at any time. I've told you before, I'm not a thief!

And then a terrible thought occurred to Simon. "On Saturday, she spent nearly £1,500 on new clothes for me—lingerie, business wear and makeup. I owe her money, and I even had to sign an IOU! Should I say I'll pay her back?"

"No!" responded Nicky, decisively. "It's not your problem. She's hardly likely to sue you and take you to court, is she? Imagine the fallout, if she tried that."

Sarah: I do love you, you know

"She says she loves me!"

"Probably, in her own way, she does," decided Nicky.

"And I do have feelings for her," replied Simon. "What do I say?"

"I've told you what to say, Simon," insisted James.

"You need to assert yourself, Simon," said Nicky. "Make her understand that she's hurt you."

Simon: FUCK OFF!!!!!!

"Well done, mate," exclaimed James, with a grin. "You're showing her you've got balls at last."

"Hmmm... that's not quite the way I would have expressed it to her," Nicky replied, with a smile. "But I'm sure it got the message across."

Simon looked like a heavy weight had been lifted from his chest.

Sarah: At least think about coming back. PLEASE!!!

Simon stared, mesmerised, at that last message, and he would have continued to do so, had Nicky not interrupted his train of thought. "What's your manager's name?" she asked.

"Erm, sorry, er, Vicky Deacon," he muttered.

"I'll call her, and say you won't be in today. What's her number?"

Seconds later, Nicky was on the phone with Ms Deacon. Her style of opening the conversation was becoming familiar to Simon.

"Hello, is that Ms Vicky Deacon?... Morning! My name's Nicola and I'm an A&E nurse at the local hospital. It's nothing to panic about, but Mr Simon Smith won't be in today... Yes, he's had a bit of a crisis... Nothing too serious. He should be back in a few days."

There was a pause while Nicky listened to whatever Ms Deacon was saying. Her furrowed brow had Simon on tenterhooks.

"Oh! I don't think Mr Smith knows that. But, yes, I believe they have split up. I'll let him know. Thank you, Ms Deacon. Bye!"

She closed the call and turned to Simon. "Vicky told me that Sarah has resigned with immediate effect, taking annual leave in lieu of her notice period. She said she wouldn't be able to work in the same office as you. Vicky's put two and two together and concluded you've had a bust-up. She's right, but she doesn't know the half of it."

"Thank you, Nicky," signed Simon. "You've saved me, thank you."

Nicky beamed back a smile, while James looked on in despair, wondering how anyone could have got themselves into such a mess. "What a cretin," he murmured to himself.

Simon, though, was deep in thought again. Should he give Sarah—the scrumptious and sexy Sarah—another chance, but on his terms? His brain processed the pros and cons and he found himself shaking his head. Once bitten, once shy, he decided.

THE END

Published 
Written by undiecontrol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments