Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tamriel: An Erotic Adventure, Ch. 4

"Guye's step-sister enters the fold; Eveli and Paris have a threeway"

6
0 Comments 0
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

The bluish hue of the daedric candles flickered in the cozy two-story residence of Sanya Rayne. The fireplace was alive as burning embers popped and crackled from the hearth. Two chairs were set in front of it with a small table providing a resting place for the drinks of the two women sitting in them. Sitting to the left-center of the fireplace was Arabelle Davaux. She was the famed writer of the Investigator Vale series of books that had become quite popular among nobles and commoners alike. To her right sat her hostess, Sanya, a woman with an intriguing background and one that would frighten most people. After all, Sanya was a vampire.

"Is it true you have slept with Khajiit and Orcs?" asked Sanya, interest showing in her red eyes.

"I don't discriminate based on race," the Breton writer replied with a smile on her face. "I have found both to be very unique and fun in the bed-chamber."

The two sipped their wine as Sanya contemplated her next question. "Why are you really here in Rivenspire? asked the vampire. "I am sure there are vampires aplenty that would pique your interest and match your social status." 

"My travels take me everywhere," Arabelle began. "Sometimes there is direction and other times, it is purely by chance. When I had heard about the local vampire who lived among the mortals, well, curiosity got the best of me. Plus, I had heard you were quite exquisite and I must say, I am not disappointed."

Arabelle looked at Sanya seductively as her words settled on the vampire elf's ears. After placing her chalice on the table, Sanya rose from her chair. Her satin robe hugged her body as she walked behind her guest's chair. She placed her hands on Arabelle's shoulders and massaged them. The famed author welcomed her touch with a soft moan.

"Tell me, have you ever slept with a vampire?" Sanya asked.

Before Arabelle could answer, she felt Sanya's warm breath on her neck. For a second, she thought she might have been bitten but instead felt the arousing lips of her host against her skin. The vampire unbuttoned her guest's blouse and cupped her perky breasts in her hands when they were exposed.

"Ohhh...," said Arabelle. She wasn't accustomed to having her female partners take control and the change in approach turned her on. She could feel herself getting wet and despite being seduced by a bloodthirsty creature, she trusted Sanya implicitly. 

The vampire walked around to the front of the chair and helped Arabelle to her feet. She held onto her hand as she escorted her upstairs to her bed. When they reached the top, Sanya let go and walked over to the side of the queen-sized bed. Turning to face Arabelle, she untied her robe and let it drop to the floor. The Breton was more aroused than before and for a vampire, she was pleasantly surprised at what stood in front of her.

Sanya was short in stature, but had well-endowed breasts and a shapely ass. Her nipples were light and puffy and her pussy was bald and smooth. Her raven black hair went down to her shoulders, streaks of red adorning the tips. Her black-painted lips were full and inviting. Arabelle approached and kissed her deeply. Their tongues danced with each other as feelings of arousal became stronger. Pulling back, Arabelle pulled off her blouse and undid her trousers. Sanya sat on the bed and played with herself as she watched the striptease in front of her.

Her fingers slid between the lips of her slit as she took in the Breton's body. Arabelle looked incredible. Her long auburn hair flowed halfway down her back, her breasts were just as perky as Sanya's but her nipples were darker and more erect. Her ass was cute but fitting of the warrior type the Breton had been in the past. A well-trimmed strip of auburn pubic hair sat right above Arabelle's pussy.

After the Breton was naked, she climbed on top of Sanya and kissed her. The two took turns kissing each other's bodies. Arabelle was surprised to find that Sanya wasn't as cold as a vampire would expect to be. Not that it mattered. She was horny and the only thing she cared about was the pleasure at hand. The pair rolled on the bed with Sanya being on top. She smiled as she held down Arabelle's hands and feigned at biting her. However, it was just a tease. She kissed the Breton and slowly worked her way down the neck. She could feel Arabelle's pulse beating and was pleased that it was elevated out of arousal of her and not fear.

When she got to Arabelle's collarbone, she began to trace a line with her tongue between the Breton's breasts, down her stomach and to her waiting pussy. Looking up at her, Sanya slid a finger into her partner's snatch. She was very wet and ready to be fucked. The vampire fingered the Breton's pussy getting wet at the level of ecstasy she was seeing from Arabelle.

"Oh yes, keep doing that," Arabelle moaned, her eyes closed. Her hands alternated between grabbing her breasts and the sheets. That would soon include the grabbing of Sanya's hair when the vampire elf went down on her.

The feeling of the vampire's tongue on her pussy nearly pushed her to orgasm. However, Arabelle found the will to hold on for a little longer before climaxing. The famed writer could tell this was not Sanya's first time with a woman. She was very experienced. She closed her eyes and let her body go. An intense orgasm rocked her that left the Breton laying there trying to regain her composure.

Smiling, Sanya moved up on the bed to lay beside Arabelle. When the Breton found the will to move, she rolled on top of the vampire to pay back the orgasm she had just experienced. After several minutes of kissing, Sanya breathily said, "I want you to go down on me."

Arabelle was more than happy to oblige and found herself becoming increasingly wet again at the fact she was sexually pleasing a vampire. When her lips made contact with those of Sanya's pussy, she felt the warm wetness that debunked any previous notion of vampiric anatomy. Sanya responded to the Breton's touch as her hands ran through her hair, giving her an unkempt look. 

"Oh, that's it! Yes, yes! Just like that!" she said enthusiastically.

Arabelle smiled as she kept her eyes fixed on Sanya's responses while she pleasured her honey hole. It wasn't long before the vampire was taken by one orgasm after another. The Breton massaged Sanya's pussy as she came down from her sexual climax. After she had settled, she returned to her previous spot on the bed and the two spooned each other until they drifted off to sleep.

When dawn came, Arabelle found herself alone in the bed with a note by her side. It was from Sanya. It read:

I had a terrible premonition last night. I couldn't

wait to investigate who or what was behind it.

I have sent a messenger to my step-brother asking for assistance

 I am sorry I left so abruptly.

For what it's worth, you were amazing.

- Sanya

Arabelle sat on the bed wrapped in a bedsheet pondering what she had just read. What could have been so important that a premonition would motivate a vampire to leave in the middle of the night? She thought about the previous night and wondered when she would see her again.

*****************

Guye and Eveli Sharp-Arrow followed Amsterdam and Paris as the group rode horseback to Wayrest. Had the Dark Elf had it his way, he would have opened a portal and had all four of them travel instantly to his home there. However, the strapping Breton had a list of complaints about traveling that way. 

"It took the fun out of the traveling experience," Amsterdam had said.

The only reason why Guye didn't contest it was due to Eveli's insistence that they travel on land. It would be several days' journey and they were one night a morning away from arriving at their destination. Dusk was upon them and Amsterdam suggested they stop for the night.

"This place looks like a good spot to set up camp," he said.

As the group unpacked their saddlebags, Eveli couldn't help but notice the look of annoyance on Guye's face. Going over to him, she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright?" she asked.

"Why wouldn't I be alright? If I could do things my way, we would be in Wayrest and sleeping in a comfortable bed instead of the outdoors. But, no! Hero over there doesn't like to travel by portal." Guye finished his statement in a mocking tone complete with hand gestures towards the Breton.

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia

"Mind your tongue, Elf," Amsterdam started. "Or I will squash you like a bug!"

Guye scoffed at the idea. "Please, one snap of my finger and I can turn you into fish bait," he said.

"Boys," interjected Paris. "Could we?" She waved her hands to the tents and campfire that still needed to be set up.

Grumbling, both men went in seperate directions; Amsterdam to collect firewood and Guye to finish setting up his and Eveli's tent. This proved beneficial as the camp was set up quickly and just before dusk settled in on the horizon. Aside from some small talk between Paris and Eveli, the group remained mostly quiet. Guye played his lute while Eveli rested her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes as she listened to him play. The music even had a soothing effect on Amsterdam who had fallen asleep inside his tent listening to its harmonious notes.

After playing a few more songs, Eveli got up from her spot and made her way to the small lake just below the falls not far from where they were camping. Guye thought about joining her, but decided to make a journal entry first. He had been documenting everything going on since he had rescued his Wood Elf girlfriend. For the most part, it was simple note-taking. However, he felt something was not right and there was more to the abductions and more so, who was the Daedric entity behind it?

Guye scribbled down his last few notes of the day and put his journal away. He walked the trail that would take him down to the lake. It was a beautiful place. The water from the river ran down the slope of the hill, crashing onto the rocks below. The mist rising from the water created a relaxing fog and could be enjoyed without worry of abrasive pelts of water hitting the skin. 

As luck would have it, Guye found Eveli enjoying that particular spot at the bottom of the falls. The water wasn't too deep and it appeared she was sitting on a submerged rock. Her naked wet skin glistened in the moonlight as her erect nipples responded to the coolness of the water and night air. Undressing, Guye made his way into the lake towards Eveli. The light of the moon revealed a devilish smile on her face. It didn't take long for Guye to figure out that it wasn't him, but rather who was under the water.

Paris popped from the water, catching her breath. Her curvy body and voluptuous breasts glistened; her nipples erect with arousal. She walked over to Guye and gripped his erect staff. "What do we have here?" she asked, jokingly.

Eveli got up and flanked Guye from the other side. "Looks like someone else wants to play," she said, cupping his hairless balls in her hand.

At that point, Guye didn't care what was about to happen. He was hard, he was horny and he wanted to fuck. The girls looked at each other with knowing smiles as if this was the plan all along.

"Eveli, would you care to learn how to give a blowjob underwater?" Paris asked.

"I'd love to," responded the naught little Wood Elf.

"Control your breathing and then, take a breath before going under," Paris instructed. "Don't let the sudden rush of water startle you as you take his cock in your mouth."

The two then submerged themselves under the water. Guye could see the top of their heads and their hair floated to the surface. Soon, he felt Eveli's mouth engulfing his hard cock. He let out a soft moan. Then, he felt Paris' mouth sucking his balls. "Fucking Stendaar!" he exclaimed at the sensation.

Air bubbles came to the surface just before Eveli came up. She gasped, struggling for a second to get air back into her lungs. She looked down at the water to see Paris still under it, sucking Guye's cock furiously. She wrapped her arms around Guye's neck and kissed him. Their tongues massaging each other. He could taste the water from her lips. It was refreshing.

Finally, Paris came up for air. She put her hand back on his cock and started stroking it. The Breton was tall compared to Guye and his head was almost at eye-level with her breasts. He leaned in and took her right nipple into his mouth. Eveli followed his lead and took the other one into hers. Paris closed her eyes, continuing to jerk off the Dark Elf, but started to finger the Wood Elf.

A chorus of moans filled the night air as the three stood there in the water exploring one another's bodies. Paris decided it was time to have some elven cock inside of her. She stepped up on the flat rock that Eveli had been sitting on earlier and sat down on another rock just above it and right under the falls. Guye followed her and waited until she sat down and spread her legs. Her bald pussy inviting his erect member inside. Placing his hands on her waist, Guye slid himself inside of her.

"My stars," gasped Paris. "You're pretty big for an Elf," she said.

Guye didn't pay much attention to the comment. He had heard the elf-size penis jokes and references most of his life. He got off on showing how wrong everyone was on elven anatomy.

While Guye thrust his manhood inside of Paris, Eveli came over and kissed the Breton before resuming sucking on her breasts. Paris loved this kind of attention and it had been a while since she had been the focal point of a menage-a-trois. The feeling of a cock inside of her and her nipples and breasts being played with was nearly enough for her to give in to an orgasm. 

"Uh huh...yes, yes, yes...like that," Paris cried out.

Guye was more than happy to fulfill her request. His cock pulsed inside of her wet, hot pussy. He was fighting the desire to shoot his load just seeing Eveli pleasing Paris with her oral technique. 

"Eveli, come sit on me," Paris instructed. "Wrap your legs over mine and lean back."

The Wood Elf did as she was told. The water barely touched the two females as the elf leaned into the bigger Breton. The size disparity allowed for Guye to alternate between pussies. He entered Eveli first and thrust inside of her for a while before putting his cock back inside of Paris. The ladies moaned their pleasure while kissing each other. Paris fondled Eveli's perky breasts as the two enjoyed the feeling of the Dark Elf's cock inside of them.

Water and pussy juice sloshed against each other as Guye pounded their pussies. He felt his balls tightening; his cock getting stiffer. Paris immediately recognized what was about to happen. As Guye pulled out of her and climbed up on the rock, the Breton moved Eveli in a way that she was being cradled in her arms. Guye positioned himself with his balls touching Eveli's chin.

As he stroked his cock, his female companions rubbed their wet slits; waiting for their reward. They didn't have to wait long.

Guye's first load hit Paris on her breasts with the tail end falling onto Eveli's stomach. The Wood Elf licked his balls just as he unloaded a second offering of cum. This time, it landed all over Eveli; covering her stomach and breasts. Paris leaned down and greedily licked up his seed with her tongue. Then, she leaned down and kissed Eveli, exchanging some of the collected cum with her.

The three sat at the base of the falls regaining their composure and making small talk before wading back to the bank and collecting their clothes. When they returned to camp, loud snores from Amsterdam interrupted the tranquility of the night. 

"Bloody hell," said Paris. "How am I going to sleep with that racket? I love him, but right now I want to strangle him."

Stepping forward, Guye extended his hand. "Allow me," he said. After some elven chanting, he had silenced the large Breton male's snoring. Paris smiled showing her gratitude and stepped into the tent to lay with Amsterdam. 

Eveli and Guye retreated to their tent; sleep however would have to wait. The two were entangled in their own personal intimacy several times during the night. The same could be said of Amsterdam and Paris who were very vocal about their activities.

The next day, the group wasted no time setting out for Wayrest. They arrived quicker than expected and as they entered Guye's home, a messenger arrived with a scroll.

Guye accepted it and read what it had to say. Eveli peeked over his shoulder and read the message.

"Who's Sanya?" she asked.

"My step-sister," Guye said. "I think she knows something about the case we have been working on and perhaps who is behind it."

The two turned to go inside. Guye knew it wouldn't be too difficult to track down his step-sibling, but the real concern was where exactly that would be.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors