Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting IRL : Part 2

"... and reality becomes fantastical."

23
7 Comments 7
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

We are in your hotel room now. You push my jacket off and open my shirt, then kneel at my feet, to unbutton my jeans. Your face is at cock level, as you open and pull down my jeans and you can see the head of my cock protruding over the waistband of my briefs.

"Oh, that is such a beautiful sight!" you say, "I've seen it on cam, but it's even more impressive in real life, and I can touch it at last!"

"Feel free," I say, "but let me get these clothes off and out of the way."

"OK," you say, "but please, let me pull those briefs down myself. I've fantasised about this so much."

You reach out to grasp my briefs at each hip and gently ease the elastic forwards. My cock falls away from my belly a little, towards your face, and your eyes shine up at me. As you pull the briefs down, your head moves towards me, and you give the head of my cock a kiss. Then you are unable to restrain yourself and take the head into your mouth, sucking and swirling your tongue around it, while your lips clamp tight around the top of the shaft. I groan and pull back, then step to the bed and sit to remove all my clothes. I am completely naked now, while you are fully dressed. But then you lift the hem of your dress, and I can clearly see that you are wearing no panties.

"Wow," I say. "I didn't realise you were that well prepared! Did you come into the bar like that?"

"Yes," you say. "I wasn't sure what it would feel like, but it was wonderful. I was afraid I'd feel like a hooker, but I just felt so free, and when we met at last, I could feel the heat building down there. I'm afraid there may be a little damp patch on the bar seat where we sat and talked. But it means I'm ready for anything now."

I ask you what you would like to do first and you ask me to lie on the bed, on my back. My cock is so hard.

You say, "I loved watching you wrap your hands around it on cam, and I want to do that for you now. Tell me if you need to pause..."

You grasp my cock firmly with your right hand under the ridge of the head, and the left hand immediately below, pressing down over my balls. You squeeze your hands rhythmically, one after the other, but without moving them, and I feel the blood pumping harder and harder. Then you slowly twist your hands in opposite directions, feeling the firmness of my cock. You drop your head to my balls and lick around them. They are so tightly clamped to my body that you can't get them inside your mouth, but you suck gently at them. You start to move both hands together, very slightly up and down, and you can see the head swelling with every pump until it looks ready to burst. It is so hard now that the skin is stretched taut and shining in the light. You lick it gently and observe a drop of pre-cum emerge at the tip. You spread it around with your tongue and release my cock from your grip, saying, "I loved that, but I think we'd better wait before we go any further just yet."

"Do you want me to lick you awhile?" I say. Of course you do, but I want you to be in charge, so I stay lying on the bed and ask you to straddle me, sitting on my chest, with your pussy close to my face. You are still wearing your dress and as you move upwards a little my face disappears under the red fabric, but in the red light, I can see your pussy above me. It is moist and spreading already, the lips puffy with desire and your clit is clearly swollen and visible, demanding my attention.

I grasp your hips and pull you down onto my mouth. You can't see me now, but you grab my wrists and hold them down above my head, pressing your pussy down onto my mouth. I explore your pussy with my lips and tongue, licking along your parted lips and up to your clit, which feels to be throbbing now. I lick and suck at it, while you groan rhythmically, and begin to move your hips back and forth, faster and faster. Then suddenly, you freeze absolutely still and call out loudly, as your body shakes and you fall forwards, trembling. Your pussy is twitching under my touch, the lips fluttering, but you can't stand any more; it must almost be painful, because you ask me to stop and pull away, to recover. You climb off me and gasp.

"That was sensational - literally," you say.

"I'm glad," I say, "I think I know how you feel. It gets so overwhelming, you just have to take a break. It's given me a chance to recover too, so if we just take turns like this, it could go on forever!"

"No," you say, "it will have to come to a climax, but it will be fantastic if we can build it up to the max and then both let go together. How would you like to do it?"

I tell you again that I want you to be in charge, but that I'm happy laying on the bed and being used however you want to.

You pull your dress over your head and remove your bra, so you are now entirely naked too. You straddle me again, but this time sitting over my cock. Then you slide down to sit on my knees and lean forwards. You grasp my cock firmly and pull it to point straight up at right angles to my body, using one hand to play with my balls, while the other strokes up and down the full length of my straining cock. "That's wonderful," you say, "Just as I imagined it from your cam. Would you mind if I made a short film to keep as a memento? I won't film your face, just this magnificent cock".

I agree and you reach for your phone, using one hand to stroke me and the other to film. "It will be so much better, knowing that this is MY hand stroking YOUR cock," you say.

"Let me film," I say, "then you can be 'hands-free' and do whatever you wish."

You pass me the phone, and I frame my cock, held firmly upwards in both your hands, moving gently up and down. You lean forward again, and this time your mouth engulfs my cock.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

"Wow," I say, "Do you want me to film this too?"

You clearly do, and you look straight into the cam while you press your mouth down and down onto my cock. You can't quite get it all in, but it is a superb sight as you play with my balls with one hand, grasp the root of my cock with the other, and point it upwards into your mouth, sliding slowly deeper, your eyes shining straight into the lens as you do so. I put the phone aside and ask you to pause.

We are both fully primed for a major climax; the only question is, how will it come about? I ask if you'd like to ride me and control the pace and depth of my thrusts yourself.

You climb on top of me again and this time, you sit astride my hips. I can feel my cock probing the dampness between your legs, but you slide up and down so that my cock runs along the groove of your outer pussy lips, pressing against your clit with each stroke. You do this gently for a little while, but gradually with more and more urgency, until your hips are moving quickly back and forth, while your head is strained backwards, looking towards the ceiling. You shake with a mini-orgasm and fall forwards onto my chest, saying, "I've got to have you inside me now, Simon. Are you ready?"

Of course I am.

You angle your hips so the head of my cock is captured by your inner pussy lips. At first, only the head squeezes tightly inside you and you gasp gently, then sit up and force yourself down, impaling yourself on my vertical cock. When it is fully inside you, you sit still and then wriggle from side to side, and back and forth, feeling every sensation of my cock deep inside you. I make my cock twitch inside you, and you groan with every movement.

"Would you like another film souvenir?" I say, and reach for your phone. I focus on your pussy, impaled on my cock, and you move slowly up and down. Using the cam helps me to become calmer and concentrate on the action dispassionately, as my cock glistens with your juices and slides slowly in and out of your pussy. We keep this going for what seems like forever, but your pace is quickening and I ask for another pause. You don't really want to this time, but fall forwards onto me and ask what I want to do.

I suggest that you could achieve the greatest depth of fucking by turning around and riding me that way.

"O God," you say, "You think of everything. I'd love to do that of course."

You lift yourself off me, and my cock slaps wetly down against my belly while you turn round to face my feet. You lean with one hand on my knee, while the other pulls my cock up vertically, to get the angle to slide inside you again. Then you have both hands on my knees, your pussy pressing down on my cock, giving you the deepest fuck I think you have ever felt. You press fully down on my cock and feel the head deep, so deep inside you. You lean forwards a little and fondle my balls which are pressed tightly against your pussy lips. You can feel them swelling with cum and throbbing gently in preparation for the final release.

You begin to ride up and down, slowly at first, but gradually speeding up, then slowing again, to build yourself towards the best possible orgasm. I am still filming you from behind, on your phone, while you ride me. You are completely in control of the pace and depth of each thrust and enjoying every moment. But your building orgasm can't be delayed forever, and you gradually pick up the pace again, riding faster and faster, while I focus through your cam, and try to remain detached.

With a few final, deep thrusts, you press me down into the bed and scream as you come, leaning back towards me, and gasping for breath. I have still not come but put the phone aside now, and push you up and off my cock. There is a lot of cum dripping from your pussy, but it was all produced by you.

You turn to face me, sitting alongside me on the bed. "Will you come for me now, Simon? I need to rest soon."

"Of course," I say, "Remember, you're in charge. Would you like to see me cum? Just sit across my legs again, and stroke me. I am so wet from all your juices that it may take a little while."

You position yourself comfortably over me and grasp my slippery cock yet again, gripping hard and sliding slowly then faster up and down. I close my eyes and wait to come. You stroke harder and faster, then say "Cum, Simon, please cum for me, please soon, cum over me".

I can't resist any longer and the pulses of cum begin, deep in my balls, rushing upwards, to shoot from the glistening tip of my cock. The first pulse shoots up towards your face and falls back onto your breasts. You squeal and lean forwards and the second pulse hits you full in the face, making you rock back so that the third pulse shoots over your belly and runs down towards your pussy.

You sit back and groan with pleasure, as my cum drips from your face, your breasts and down your belly, and between your thighs. We both collapse alongside each other on the bed and cuddle stickily together. A joint shower will be necessary when we recover.

It takes a little while but we do eventually get to the shower and hose each other down gently. Some parts are still super sensitive, so we take care!

We say how glad we were to have met at last and I remind you that you now have some souvenir footage on your phone, to take away with you. We dress each other and kiss a farewell kiss, but promise to meet up again if there is ever another opportunity. But in the meantime, we will have to be content with an occasional chat and cam show online.

I think it will be different now, reminding us of the REAL encounter we have just enjoyed. Will we ever meet IRL again?

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments