Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting IRL 4

"Mary's birthday treat..."

4
3 Comments 3
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I have known Mary online for some time now, though we only rarely met in real life. I have always regarded her as a very professional, hard-working person, devoted to caring for other people in her life and community. Through her church, she also involves herself in good works, and seems a supreme example of a “respectable” middle-aged woman, to all who know her. However, she has no regular partner to share her life, and that may be partly why she commits herself so whole-heartedly to help others less fortunate than herself.

She describes herself as a 'BBW' and clearly has anxieties about her size, which may inhibit her from forming new relationships. She is certainly 'Beautiful' and a real 'Woman', but perhaps not as 'Big' as she seems to think.

On a very rare occasion when we met in real life, she allowed herself to drink- perhaps a little too much- and confided to me that she was actually very frustrated, and wanted our friendship to become a little more than just that. She is a very attractive and intelligent woman, so I had no hesitation in agreeing to meet her from time to time for more intimate occasions when we could both find some private freedom from the day-to-day demands of life.

However, even that would be more difficult than it sounds. We both held senior positions in time-consuming and demanding occupations and meeting in real life would involve considerable travel. Our meetings were likely to be very rare, but perhaps that could make them more intense than usual?

We began with more honest online discussions of our intimate needs and desires, so becoming more familiar with each other's hopes and fantasies. We had never had sex IRL, but we did begin to share more intimate personal photos online and explore each other in that way. This only intensified our desire to consummate our relationship IRL.

Eventually, we decided that we had to make a very special effort to meet IRL because it was Mary's birthday soon. She had no planned celebration with local friends or relatives, so when I suggested she visit me, the answer was a foregone conclusion. As it was her birthday, I made all the travel arrangements for her to visit in luxury, with a First Class flight and taxi to a 5-Star Hotel, where we would stay for the night. That is as much time as we both could spare, so we intended to make the most of it.

Mary arrives in the early evening, looking spectacularly glamorous. Her clothes, hair, and make-up are all impeccable; as usual, she has beautifully decorated and manicured nails. I'm sure that inside her shiny stilettos, her toes are equally colourful.

We meet in the lobby and after wishing her “Happy Birthday”, I suggest that we have something to eat and drink before we go to our room. I suspect that if we went there first, we might not emerge for food until breakfast time.

So we eat and drink and talk in the restaurant. Starting with day-to-day trivia, the conversation gradually develops into a more personal focus, as we discuss our frustrations with life, the universe, and everything. As the meal comes to its natural end, with coffee and liqueurs, I tell her that I have a special birthday gift for her, in our room. It is something that, learning from previous conversations, I think will excite her.

We arrive at our room, and Mary is already very excited with the anticipation of a special birthday treat. I tell her that we need to undress first, and she does not hesitate for a moment, but I try to slow her down and to take time revealing ourselves to each other. So we slowly peel the layers of clothing from each other's bodies, allowing our hands to linger on the newly-exposed parts. She tries to grasp my erect cock as soon as it emerges from my briefs, but I tell her to wait. We have the entire night to explore, tease and finally satisfy each other.

We sit naked on the bed alongside each other, and she asks about the mysterious 'present' I have for her. “Or did you just mean your cock?” she laughs.

“That goes without saying,” I reply, “but I think you'll like this too. You don't have to do anything, except lie back and enjoy.”

From our conversations, I have concluded that Mary would like to be dominated. She is used to being 'in charge' at work, but in private, I think she wants quite the opposite. So I have brought a bondage set to the room. Using it will be a novelty for us both, so it does not involve anything extreme, merely restraints and blindfolds.

It seems that my judgement was correct. Mary is very excited by the prospect, and I assure her that there will be no pain or humiliation involved; neither of those aspects appeal to me either, but I can understand the heightened excitement which might come from being restrained while a trusted partner explores your body.

So we stand naked in front of each other, by the bed, and Mary presses her body firmly against mine, feeling my hard cock against her belly, as her hands pull my ass against her. She giggles nervously as I ask her to lie full length on the bed and spread her arms above her head. I walk around the bed, conscious that she is watching my erect cock at every moment, as I move from one arm to the other. Using the velcro bands, I take each wrist in turn and tie them firmly to the upper corners of the bed. I ask her to check that they are not too tight, but that they effectively stop her from moving her arms.

She seems to be getting more nervous now, as I ask her to spread her legs so that I can tie them down to the bed. However, she complies, and watches my cock again, as I move to tie one ankle, then the other, to the lower corners of the bed. I can see that her pussy is already getting very wet, and trying to open itself to closer attention.

Mary asks, “What are you going to do to me, Simon? This is so exciting, like I've never experienced before! You could do anything you wanted now, couldn't you...”

“I certainly could, and I certainly will, Mary,” I say, “but are you happy to let me pleasure you now, without knowing what will happen next?”

“O my God, Simon, of course,” she says, “I don't think I can wait any longer, please have your way with me. I think this will be my best birthday present ever!”

“There's just one more thing,” I say. “I want all this to last as long as possible, and I don't want you to know what will happen next, so I am going to blindfold you. You won't be able to see me anymore, but I think it will focus your attention on my touch.”

Mary says, “ OK, but I'd like a last look at your cock before you blindfold me!” She stares closely at me as I stand alongside her head, and cover her eyes with a soft dark blindfold. Everything is now prepared for a long night of sensual pleasure for both of us.

I step back from the bed, and remain very silent, but study her body carefully. Her breasts are very large, and her large pink areolae encircle erect nipples, clearly excited by the preparations so far. Equally, as I had already noticed, her clean-shaven pussy is already wet and opening itself, but her clit is still, for the moment, hidden behind its hood. I will soon be exposing that to more attention.

She moves her head from side to side and asks where I am, but I do not answer immediately. She is very vulnerable now, and I think the uncertainties are exciting her more by the moment; her nipples are getting harder and her pussy visibly wetter. Her hands are clenching and stretching, as though she wants to grasp me, and her feet are twitching with anxiety about what might happen next.

Finally, I break the silence, but only to say, “I am going to touch and play with you now, Mary.”

She flinches, and rolls her body a little, probably just with the surprise, when I gently touch her breasts and play with them, feeling their weight in my hands, and teasing the nipples into full erection. I lean forward to lick them and lubricate them with my saliva, so that my fingers move more smoothly around them. She is already groaning with pleasure.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

After another long pause, while Mary moves impatiently on the bed, I move to the end of the bed and kneel between her legs. I touch the inside edges of her lower legs with just one finger of each hand, applying some pressure, and moving both slowly up her legs to her knees. There I stroke the crease behind each knee, before my fingers continue their slow journey up the insides of her thighs. All this time Mary's body is trembling with uncertainty and, I hope, with pleasure.

She breathes slowly and deeply, in and out, trying to remain calm and absorb all the pleasurable sensations from my touch.

My hands are now pressed fully against the inside of her thighs, and the palms stroke slowly and inexorably upwards. She is trying to wriggle down the bed now, to hasten my touch to her pussy, but I only pause until she lies still again. Then my thumbs eventually reach her pussy, and part her outer lips very easily.

There is much gasping and heavy breathing as I use one hand to part her inner lips and insert a finger- just one- inside her dripping vagina. The other hand teases her clit from its hiding place; it is now more easily found, because it is swollen, hard, and seems to be throbbing gently. I play with it with my fingers while two others now move slowly in and out of her vagina. She is starting to gasp for breath now.

I cannot resist the magnetic attraction of her clit any longer, and my mouth closes around it, while my fingers continue to fuck her in the same rhythm as my flickering tongue. Her hips begin to buck uncontrollably as her orgasm approaches, and I increase the tempo to hasten it along. Suddenly, she freezes rigid, and screams, while her whole body shakes and her pussy quivers, her vagina clasping tight around my fingers. I stop my movements now, and it takes a little while for the fluttering to abate, with much gasping and groaning, slowly returning her breathing to normal.

I sit back quietly until she asks where I am; she is still fully restrained and blindfolded. She is unaware that I am standing at the foot of the bed, my cock standing proudly over her, admiring her body below me.

“Simon,” she says, “that was wonderful, but you haven't cum yet, have you? Don't you want to fuck me? Are you there? I want you to fuck me now, Simon. Please!”

Without saying anything, I kneel between her legs, and hold my body suspended over her, edging slowly forwards. I get into the position where the head of my cock locates between her wide and wet pussy lips, and into the gaping vagina below me. However, only the head of my cock is located there, and there is no other contact at all between our bodies. She grunts and bucks her hips beneath me, but I manage to maintain that position, without entering her further. Exasperated, Mary now demands that I fuck her. My silent response is to withdraw completely and stand back again.

She is almost crying with frustration now, even though she has already cum once. I walk around the bed and turn her head to one side, so that I can now introduce the head of my cock into her open mouth. She gasps with shock at first, but grabs the opportunity with both lips, and sucks hard on the head of my cock, tasting her own juices, fresh from her pussy. At first, as I had with her pussy, I only allow the head to enter her mouth, even though she tries to press her head towards me. As she begins to play the head of my cock with her tongue, though, I cannot resist pushing a little further inside her mouth.

While I press my cock against the inside of her cheek, watching the bulge move inside her, and her saliva dripping from her lips, I reach down towards her pussy again. It is still very wet and open, and her clit is now prominent. She tries her best to swallow my cock more deeply, but I keep the strokes shallow, rubbing against her inner cheek. As we continue, she jolts from the touch of my fingers against her clit again, and I feel her hips bucking again, while she tries her best to force her mouth further over my cock. When she cums again, she has to relinquish my cock completely, to allow her to gasp deep breaths into her lungs, while I watch as her breasts shiver and shake with her full-body tremors.

I stand back again, but as this orgasm subsides, I press my wet cock down to tease her breasts and nipples with it. Even blindfolded, she knows what I am doing, and demands again that I should fuck her properly now.

I move between her legs, and as before, I press only the head of my cock inside her gaping vagina. But then I begin to slowly insert my cock more deeply, making sure that no other parts of our bodies are in contact yet. I slide slowly and inexorably inside her, so that she feels every inch as I begin to move in and then out, withdrawing completely, before slowly repeating the process. Again and again and again, until Mary is screaming with frustration and trembling on the edge of yet another orgasm.

She demands that I fuck her hard now, and I begin to thrust into her more steadily, without fully withdrawing now. The thrusts are deep, but begin slowly, relentlessly moving, without any hesitation or pause. They gradually increase in speed and in the firmness of the full-depth contact, putting pressure on her exposed, erect clit with every stroke.

At one outwards stroke, I reach backwards to unclasp her ankle straps, and Mary immediately wraps her legs around me, trying to trap me and hold me deep inside her. I manage to keep my hips moving though, plunging my cock into her time and again.

Now, at a deep inwards stroke, I pause and reach upwards to unclasp her wrist restraints, and she immediately wraps her arms around me, holding me tight. Now that her arms and legs are freed, she can fuck more actively, responding to my thrusts with return from her hips. We fall into a steady, fast rhythm, steadily increasing, until she cums again, shivering and trembling beneath me. She cannot continue because she is so sensitive that almost any movement hurts, but she demands that I should cum too.

I pull out of her while she reaches up to pull off her blindfold at last. “Please, Simon,” she says, “you just HAVE to cum now!”

I reach down to grasp my cock, covered in the juices from her multiple orgasms, and stroke firmly up and down while I kneel between her thighs. She sits up to join with the final stages, stroking my cock firmly, and cupping my heavy balls, swirling them around in the juices dripping from my cock.

“Now,” I say, “lie back, Mary,” as I kneel between her open legs.

She does so, and a moment later the spurts of cum begin, shooting from my cock up to her face and mouth, dripping into her hair. The next spurt reaches her breasts, and while it runs down the valley between them Mary smears cum over her nipples and breasts. The next spurt reaches her belly and she spreads it over herself and down towards her pussy. The final drops run down my cock and drip from my balls onto her shaven pussy, running down the avenues between her lips and inner thighs.

Eventually, I collapse onto her and we are stuck together with warm cum, sweat and pussy juices.

All I can say is “Happy Birthday, Mary!” before falling fast asleep in her comforting embrace. She sleeps too, and it is not until dawn breaks that we stir again, prising ourselves apart. We join each other in the shower to make sure that every drop of cum is washed away- at least the visible drops.

Over breakfast, delivered to the room, we share our thoughts about the previous night and agree that we will never be able to replicate the unique novelty of that occasion. We might try, if we ever get such an opportunity again, but it is time to part now, and take our memories away with us.

When we do eventually part, as she gets into her taxi to the airport, she says, “Thanks for having me, Simon!” and I can only reply, “Thanks for coming, Mary.”

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments