Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting IRL 2 : Part 3

"...the crime-scene is splashed with DNA."

14
9 Comments 9
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Now I am lying back on the bed, listening to you conspiring with the girls again, and trying to relax. My cock has relaxed a little too, and lies up over my belly, with the head resting in my navel. My balls are still swollen and hard with the cum you have all stimulated, and they ache a little now.

The three of you gather around me again and note the softening and the fact that all the juices you produced have now dried on me. You all agree that I need to be lubricated again, before you fuck me to a conclusion, though I can see that your pussy is wet and gaping, anticipating the action ahead.

Anna says, "Trish, can we give him a little suck to prepare him for you? I promise we will stop if he thinks he might cum, but I haven't had him in my mouth yet."

"Nor have I!" says Ella.

"Now, no fighting, girls," you say, "I will taste him first, and then I may let you both try him."

You all move to the end of the bed and squat between my legs. Anna grasps the base of my cock, which is already hardening again, just from listening to you all. She squeezes and presses down with her hand wrapped tightly around it. You say, "Look girls, there's room for both of you," and Ella needs no more encouragement to reach out and grasp my cock with one hand, above Anna's.

I look down and see one black hand pressed down on one white hand, and the swelling head of my cock protruding from Ella's tighter grip. I note that both are beautifully manicured, and their nails decorated with the very brightest colours. I hope they won't scratch me, accidentally at least.

The girls move my cock together, gently back and forth, feeling the fresh blood pumping through again. You ask them to hold me still and bend forwards to engulf the head of my cock with your mouth, swirling your tongue around it and looking up at me while you suck gently.

Ella says she thinks the shaft of my cock needs lubricating for you too and you make way for her to wrap her lips around me and slide down until she reaches Anna's hand, which still grasps the base firmly. She stays in that position and sucks hard; I can feel the swelling in my cock and enjoy the sounds of slurping around my cock. The sounds are very much part of the arousal I am now feeling.

"My turn!" says Anna, and Ella reluctantly lets me loose. Now she grasps my cock at the base and holds me vertically, for Anna to swallow me as deeply as she can. But she can go no further than Ella's hand, though she moves her head up and down slowly. I can feel the head of my cock reaching towards the back of her mouth, her tongue circling me, and the suction she's applying, but I remember your expertise and say, "Trish, why don't you show them how to do it properly?"

You are happy to take on the challenge, on my promise that I will hold my cum until you want me to release. You move around the bed and lay full length along me in the 69 position, explaining to the girls that you have to get the right angle of my cock into your throat, to get full depth. They are fascinated and both hold my cock, to offer it up to your mouth. You edge forwards, taking the head into your mouth again. I can see your pussy widening in front of my eyes, but keep my hands alongside me, and as you take in more of my cock, your pussy moves out of reach of my mouth.

The girls each have a hand on the shaft of my cock, but as you suck in the head, Anna removes hers, and you press down until you are stopped by Ella's hand, grasped around the base. You flash your eyes at her and she gets the message that you want her to release me. She does so and both girls gather between my legs, to watch you press gently forwards, edging my cock further and further into your mouth.

They gasp as another inch enters and try to judge how much more is to go, but your lips are reaching forwards all around my cock. Your lips have a life of their own, gently pulling your mouth further and further down, helped by gentle sucking actions. I can feel the head of my cock reaching the back of your mouth now and lie as still as I can, while you press on. It engages with your throat; you pause and breathe slowly and steadily. I dare not thrust, but leave you with total control over my cock. You move very gently back and forth, while the girls say they can't believe how you've got so much cock deep inside you; they are sure they couldn't do that.

You slowly withdraw, sucking all the way, and as my cock emerges, you say, "God, that was good.. you could do it with practice girls, but not right now. I need Simon inside my pussy now!"

The girls help you to climb off me and turn around, your breasts falling onto my chest while your pussy searches for my cock. "Girls, help me," you say, and the two of them grasp me again, pointing me towards the target.

You edge downwards and the head engages between your outer pussy lips. The girls, together, do what you had done for them, moving my cock to swipe the head along the length of your pussy, while holding you away from plunging down onto the full length. You know now what torture you had subjected them to!

Clearly, that is what you want to do and you shout at the girls to let you have my cock. They both relinquish their hold and you suddenly ram down on me, with a loud groan, and grind your hips around me. They hold you on either side, under your arms and raise you to sit vertically, impaled fully on my cock.

"STOP!" I have to say, "Be still a moment," and you all do so. You and I can both feel the throbbing of my cock deep inside you now, but neither of us wants it to end just yet, so we wait calmly. We have played these games before.

The girls are less calm and are playing with their own pussies with some urgency now. They have a need to be more involved and can hardly keep their hands away from my balls, which are the only visible part of my cock buried so deep inside you. They stroke my thighs and gently touch my balls and your pussy with every stroke.

You compose yourself and breathe several deep breaths, sitting up on my cock. You say, "Girls, I love to use Simon like this, but I can sense that he has had enough of being passive, while we all play with him. I could fuck him hard to cum now, but I think I really want HIM to fuck ME now, so help me get off this cock." They help you to rise up and as my cock emerges, it slaps hard down onto my belly, with a loud smack. The girls groan and slowly stroke your juices over my cock and balls, as you hover over me and the juices drip freely onto me.

You sit alongside me now and say, "Simon, are you ready to fuck me to death now? I need you to take the lead now and I'm sure the girls will help you in any way you want, but I have to be fucked now and to feel your cum pumping into me."

Tashadiamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tashadiamonds

“Of course,” I say, and stand alongside the bed. "Girls," I say, "Get her to the end of the bed, kneeling there so that I can stand behind her. Her favourite position is from behind and it will let me get as deep as humanly possible inside her. I want you to hold her still, with her shoulders down on the bed, and her ass up in the air, kneeling on the edge of the bed." They can hardly speak with excitement, but you smile at me (you know I know what you need now) and you allow the girls to position you as I have ordered.

The girls pull your hands and arms up behind you and press your shoulders down into the bed, using one hand each from either side of you; you can't move at all. Their other hands now reach back to stroke your ass and pull your cheeks slightly apart. They watch intently as I position myself behind you and they see the head of my cock appear, as I slide it up and down the crease of your ass. They look up at me and press your ass cheeks together around my oiled cock, slithering up and down, with the head appearing regularly and winking at them as the tension pulls the head open.

They are gasping for breath now and I am enjoying entertaining them, but you are getting impatient, and shout, "SIMON, JUST FUCK ME, PLEASE!" I know that if I forced myself into your tight asshole, I would come almost immediately, but the girls watch closely as I toy with you and press my cock head gently around your asshole. "NO!" you shout, "FUCK ME NOW!"

I stand back from the bed a little and ask the girls to direct my cock to your pussy. They happily do so and each of them now has one hand pressing your shoulders down onto the bed, while the other is wrapped around your thighs, pulling them gently apart, and holding them still, so that I can do whatever I wish to you. You are fully immobilised and my cock head is resting just inside your pussy lips, under the close gaze of both girls.

You start to plead with me again, and the girls too, are keen to see my cock slide full length inside you, so I slowly penetrate you and grasp your hips to hold myself in at full depth. The girls can't believe that I am not thrusting now and both reach round to my ass and press me against yours. The movement is only slight, but an inch or so of movement in and out of you is raising your temperature considerably. Your pussy is dripping wet now and the girls are groaning again.

"Let me pull back a little," I say, and the girls release the pressure, allowing me to withdraw almost full length, but they can't resist touching the shaft between the two of us, while I pause. I want you to demand that I fuck you to a conclusion now, and I ask you if you're ready yet.

"O Christ, Simon, I've been ready for you for so long! Please, please fuck me and let your cum fill me." The girls gulp with excitement and anticipation now, as I begin to thrust slowly and smoothly in and out of your pussy. They observe closely how wet the shaft is, glistening with your juices as I slide in and out, but slowly picking up the pace. Your breathing matches my pace as it increases in speed and depth, in and out, in and out. Your body is shaking now with anticipation and the girl's hands are trembling as they press my ass forward to thrust my cock into you time and again.

We can all tell that the climax is near now. I grasp your hips to hold you still while I ram my cock into you, over and over again. "Soon!" I shout, and the girls gasp, while you call out too- one stroke, two, three- I can't wait much longer- four, five, six- it is time- seven, eight, nine- and with the final deepest of thrusts, I bury myself inside you and press myself hard against your ass. You scream as you feel the cum pumping through my cock and shake uncontrollably while I empty my balls deep into you. The girls squeal too and hug me from both sides, while the cum continues to flow into you.

You are shaking, gasping and breathless, needing to collapse on the bed in exhaustion. Your body slips forward, full length, face down, and my softening cock slides slowly out of your pussy. It is like a cork being removed from a bottle and there is a gush of cum and your own juices running from you. You are so full that you can't hold it all, it seems, and my balls, which had been primed for so long by the three of you, were certainly now empty.

The girls are astonished by the amount of cum dripping from you. You are laying silent and exhausted between them and they reach between your legs to gather some of the surplus cum. I think they want to spread it around their own pussies and imagine how you must have felt when it finally gushed into you. They say how proud they were to have helped create such an occasion for us and as I stand at the end of the bed they each lean forward in turn and take my softening cock into their mouths. They can take the full length now that it is spent, but they both want to suck a final drop from me, while you recover.

Slowly, you do recover and sit up. "That was phenomenal," you say, "Simon has fucked me before, but each time is new. I hope you enjoyed it too, girls, and perhaps learned a thing or two. Do you know what we forgot, though?"

We all look puzzled until you remind us that one of the reasons for the girls joining us was to film the occasion for us. "Dammit," I say, "We'll just have to get together again, sometime!" You ask the girls for their mobile numbers but won't give them to me. You want to be in charge of any encounters, and the three of you will probably enjoy sharing all your thoughts about the day, online. Maybe some film and pics as well?

We all lie on the bed and the girls say they ought to go and leave us to recover fully, so we say our goodbyes.

As a final farewell, the girls each pick up the panties they had discarded earlier and tie them loosely around my cock and balls. "Thank you both so much!" they say, and pull their skirts down to hide their pantie-free state, as they leave.

We stay to rest and cuddle a while longer and wonder whether we will ever be able to meet up again. It is not really practical to take a transatlantic flight whenever we feel horny, but the online experience has paled a little now that we have fucked IRL.

We will have to think about how we can enhance our remote experiences, perhaps. Can you?

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments