Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day At The Mall

"Another bored housewife is looking for some exciting stuff, and it's about to happen."

62
7 Comments 7
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"I had a lot of fun writing this, coming up with 'situations' and trying to keep the customer's dignity and value in place despite being 'obedient'. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hopefully I succeeded in that."

Today, I had to be at a mall. A specific mall too, and at a specific time. A customer wanted to do some 'exciting stuff' there, and we'd meet at a small cafeteria near the entrance of the place. She'd be wearing a large hat, sunglasses and a blue scarf, so I could easily recognize her.

"Hello, you're here already," I said as I sat down at her table. The woman didn't look as old as she reportedly was. I'd guessed her to be in her late thirties. Her nipples poked through the yellow t-shirt she wore beneath the thin summer jacket. I wondered if she was aware of that, but I didn't tell her what I saw. She also wore a short jeans skirt, and her legs were in pretty good shape. The jacket might be a bit short for what I had planned, but it would have to do.

She looked at me, without taking off the glasses. Clearly, she wanted to be anonymous, as so many of our clients. "Yes," she said. "I didn't want to be late."

"Do you want to get some coffee or something else? Or should we go for things right now?"

She told me she wasn't in a hurry, and despite it being early afternoon she asked for an Amaretto liqueur. Probably for some additional courage. I got her the drink and a beer for me.

As she sipped from her drink, I asked her to sit back and spread her legs, just a little. It was a pity I couldn't see her eyes behind the shades, but she leaned back and spread. Perfect, no underwear, and her pussy was clean-shaven.

"Do you always shave?" I asked.

"Often," she said. "I did for today."

"Nice. I believe you have a camera for me?"

That was part of the fun; she wanted pictures of herself and she'd have her own camera with her. Smart, as that would prevent the risk of pictures getting into the wrong hands. The woman nodded and took the camera from her purse.

"Thanks. Nice one. Now, what should I call you for the day?" Because I didn't like to call someone 'hey you'. A fake name was better than no name at all.

She told me to call her Liz.

***

After the drinks, we got up and I put an arm around her. She didn't object. As we walked to a clothing store, I let my hand slide down to her butt. She didn't object to that either. Instead, she asked what we were going to do.

"I'm going to select two bikinis and you're going to try them on for me," I said.

Finding the bikinis wasn't hard. Liz commented that they'd be too small, which was exactly what I wanted.

We found the dressing rooms and I picked the most remote one. It was quiet in the store, but we were just getting started. I wanted Liz to feel at ease. I handed her the bikini that would cover most of her assets. It wasn't by much. "Here. Put this on. And leave the door open."

She glanced at the tiny bits of fabric in her hand, blushed, and went into the changing room where she started to strip. That didn't take long, seeing she didn't wear much. I appreciated what I saw, and I told her so. I also shot the first set of pictures. This was going to become a big series.

Her nipples became even harder after being freed from the shirt, it seemed. The tiny bikini top was hardly a match for them.

Liz checked herself in the mirror and looked back at me with a big grin. "I like this one."

"Put on the other one," I told her.

The smaller one revealed a lot more of her. The top was no more than a few strips covering her nipples, and the bottom squeezed itself between her pussy lips, showing a massive camel toe. More pictures.

"Now come out and stand here," I said, walking back towards the store.

"Are you kidding?" she asked, but I pretended not to hear her. She wanted excitement and I was going to make sure she got some.

Liz peeked out of the small room and considered it safe. She stepped out into the narrow corridor and stood there. I took pictures.

"Take off the top," I ordered her.

She hesitated.

"Do it."

She did it. More pictures.

"Now the bottom. Off."

Liz hesitated longer this time, and tried to see if there were people behind me. It was safe though. She dropped the tiny bottom part to the floor and got courageous. She stood there for several seconds, legs apart and her arms up in the air. Then she grabbed the bikini and fled into the changing room. I had pictures.

Liz got dressed and we put the smallest bikini back. She wanted to keep the other one, as a memory of this part of the visit to the mall. She wanted to see some of the pictures and was very excited, watching them. "And what's next?" I could tell she was getting into this.

"We go up." I knew a bookstore there.

***

I made Liz walk in front of me as we went up the stairs. Again I made photos, upskirt ones. She looked mighty fine that way, especially when she noticed what I was doing and stopped to bend over a few times. I wasn't sure if she had seen the two people behind me, who got a good view at her crotch as well, but that was my end of the fun.

"That's a neat bookshop," Liz said, surprised about the place. I wondered how she'd never seen that before, but that was a good thing. She wasn't familiar there, which would make things a lot easier.

We went inside and looked at a few books. Liz liked books. I could tell from the way she acted inside the store, but we weren't there for books. I half pushed, half guided her to a very quiet corner.

"Take off your jacket and your shirt," I said.

"What? In here?"

"We can go outside for it if you want to," I suggested. That helped her decide quickly. Soon I held her jacket.

She looked around, very aware of what she was going to do. As I held up her camera, she slipped the shirt over her head and looked at me, almost defiantly. I snapped pictures. Before I could tell her to, she unzipped the short skirt and let that drop to the floor. More pictures. Liz got brave now and struck a few poses, then paraded along the rows of books. She didn't go far, but she did it. I admired her for that, as this was clearly the first time she'd ever done this.

Liz quickly walked back when we heard a few voices. She grabbed the skirt and put it on. In that time, I grabbed her shirt and held on to it.

"Give it to me," she hissed. Instead, I just handed back her jacket. The voices got louder so she quickly put it on and zipped it up, her cheeks red and her hard nipples actually visible through the fabric. "Bastard!" she hissed.

"Excited, are we?"

"Fuck you, but yes... I am," she admitted.

"Good. Come with me." I walked into the store and looked out through one of the big windows. "You could go outside and flash your boobs to me. That would make a great shot."

"Are you crazy?"

"No. Excited." I really was. Liz did this very well and I wanted to see how far she'd go. "And you are too. Go do it." I didn't ask. I told her. The look she shot me didn't kill me, but then she walked off and left the store.

It took a while before I saw her walk up to the window where I was waiting, with the camera in hand. She still seemed a bit scared and kept looking left and right, as people passed by. Finally, she stepped closer to the window, her hand on the zipper...

Her hand moved. She yanked open the jacket. I got a few shots and a good look at her as she stood there. Mere seconds later, she wrapped the jacket around her as her eyes seemed to glow. Sheer excitement. Liz stepped up to the window, pulled the jacked open and pressed her tits against the window. More pictures, and then she zipped up her jacket again. That woman was really getting into this.

I hurried out and joined her. "Coffee?"

"Damn yes, I need that." Her cheeks were still bright red, and as we walked to a coffee place, she told me she couldn't believe she'd done all that just now.

***

Over coffee, I sat opposite her. "Spread your legs, Liz, and play with yourself," I said as if I mentioned the weather.

"What? Here?" She sounded surprised, but one of her hands was already disappearing below the table. I sat back and took a few random shots. She was close, and her skirt was short enough for a good view of what she was doing.

"Like it?" I didn't need to ask; her face told me she did.

CristalCute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristalCute

She grinned and whispered, "I'm masturbating in a cafeteria..." Her cheeks were red.

I gave her some time to get herself off and took a picture of her face when her big wave hit. My cock was rock-hard by then. It was about time to get her somewhere and to take care of that urge in my pants so I suggested going to a furniture place after the coffee. There was a big one on the ground floor, which would suit us just fine.

Liz was up for that, which was promising. She was getting more daring too, because she unzipped her jacket far more than usual as we finished the coffee.

***

The furniture store wasn't busy at all.

We passed a large cabinet.

"Get in there," I said, "and take your skirt off."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"But they'll see my ass!" Liz tried to whisper as loud as she could.

"Hardly anyone here, and there's nothing wrong with your ass. I saw it," I reminded her. "And who wanted some excitement?"

"Damn you." She looked past me. There was no one. She zipped up the jacket and got out of her skirt. As I had seen already, it was very short. It would be perfect.

I picked up the skirt. "Let's look around a bit."

Liz pulled her jacket down as far as she could. It was all she wore, except for the scarf, the shades and her sandals. It was a real kick, walking next to her.

I pointed at a demonstration bedroom. "Let's go there and see what you can do." She walked over there quickly, which made me grin. Her butt showed nicely, so I snapped a picture.

The demonstration bedroom offered a few curtains, so I closed them and told Liz to lie down on the bed, naked, her legs spread. She did so without an argument and I took some pictures. The voices of a few employees made her roll off the bed. I tossed the jacket at her so she could cover up. This all had to go well.

On the other side of the curtains, I saw a couple walking by.

"Holy shit," Liz whispered, "that was close." Her big grin was proof that she loved this close call. She yanked open her jacket for a moment. I didn't object; she was a good-looking woman.

"Let's go on," I said, pulling the curtains open.

We walked through the big store until we reached the bathroom area. I pointed at a shelf with bathroom cleaning brushes. "Grab one and fuck yourself with it," I said. I half expected her to say 'What?' again, but she seemed to loosen up a lot.

Liz took a brush and licked it, while I made sure no one was near to interrupt her. She lifted a leg to make room for the brush and moved its handle into position. Her cheeks were red because her shaved pussy was now in full view. Slowly she pushed the brush handle inside her. It made me want to fuck her then and there, but I was on a job.

Watching her stand there, a leg up and a hand moving the brush in and out, was totally entrancing. Her face showed she loved what she was doing, but I had to stop her when I heard voices.

She groaned as she pulled the brush out and put it back on the shelf. "Damn... This was so good..."

I told her we'd wait until the people had gone, and then she could pick another brush. "And maybe a bigger one."

Liz stared at the heads on the other side of the rack of shelves. "What the hell," she said, and grabbed another brush, one with a massive grip. She put her foot up and pushed the brush inside her pussy again, visibly enjoying the experience. She did keep her eyes open this time, to see where the heads were going, and I took some more pictures of her. Before long, she pulled the brush out of her, licked it and put it back, while grinning. "I wonder who's gonna buy that one," she said. "Next stop?"

God, she was really getting into this!

"Over there. The bathroom and bathtub displays." Some of the spots were fully set up as bathrooms, with walls and all the bits that belonged in there.

"Go there and watch me come over," Liz said, taking control for a change. I was curious what she had in mind, so I walked over to the nearest bathroom display, had the camera ready and watched her.

She unzipped the jacket and, being fully frontal nude, she walked to where I was taking pictures. A few feet away from me she stopped and rubbed her pussy. I could tell she was getting everything out of this afternoon.

She then walked past me, into the bathroom and pulled at my arm, so I went in there with her.

Liz knelt down and unzipped my pants. My cock jumped out and moments later her lips were around it. She sucked me as if her life depended on it, and she was so good at it that I almost forgot to take pictures of her. After a short but gorgeous while, she let my cock slip, got up and leaned over the bathtub, her ass pointing at me. "Fuck me," she said, wiggling her butt. "Don't get off, but fuck me for a bit."

I quickly checked the area outside this bathroom. It was silent. Perfect.

Perfect was also the short fuck we had. Liz' pussy was hot, wet and great. We had to be careful not to get carried away, because there was no proper door. Any sound we made would get out and might alert people to our 'extracurricular activities', but we had a good time for as long as we dared to keep this up. I actually shot a few pictures.

When I pulled out and forced my cock back into my pants, she closed the jacket and pulled it down as far as she could.

"God, I needed that," she whispered. "I'm so horny."

"I couldn't tell," I said and winked.

Liz grabbed the bag she still had with her and brought out a big dildo. "I want you to shove that into me somewhere."

"I think I know the place," I said. "And it's not in this store."

She dropped the dildo back into the bag. "Let's go there."

I handed back her skirt, which she put on - after a hesitation. I kept the shirt. She didn't mind.

***

Liz didn't even try to hide her excited nipples as we walked through the mall. Lots of people turned and looked, and she grinned without caring.

"Where are we going?"

I pointed at the escalator. "I'm going to be right behind you and do it."

"What?" Finally, she was surprised again, or perhaps shocked. It would depend on her reaction if this was going to happen. I wasn't paid to force people into stuff.

"Are you scared?" I asked.

"No. Well, a bit." She stopped walking. "What if we get to the top?"

"I pull it out, we go down and we do it one more time if you want. If you don't want this, we can go to my car, we hit the freeway and you can stuff your pussy there."

"Hmm." Liz turned to the escalator.

I waited. There was no rush.

"Okay. Just once. And you have to stay right behind me."

I promised and followed her to the escalator. Just before she stepped onto it, she handed me the big dildo. I held it and we stepped forward. As soon as she was a bit higher than I was, I slipped the big, purple thing under her skirt and easily found her slippery, waiting hole. The dildo went in as if it was made for her. I pushed a bit harder, until I heard her groan. That was far enough, so I lightly pushed against it until we reached the top of the escalator.

I hid the dildo under my arm.

"That was awesome," she whispered, "but once is enough. You pushed it in very deep."

"Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head. "No, but I got off again and... I'm getting tired of all this excitement."

The dildo quickly landed in her bag.

"Let's go down then. Did you enjoy this afternoon?"

Liz smiled and quickly tapped one of her hard nipples. "Can't you tell?"

"I think you should put your shirt back on. Looks like you're cold." I slipped the garment into her bag as well.

"Thanks."

We rode the escalator down to the ground floor and headed to the exit.

"I may want to do this again," she said. "Thank you for this."

"My pleasure. And here's your camera. I hope you'll find some nice shots."

I watched her walk off. Just before she turned around a corner, Liz lifted the back of her skirt for a moment, granting the entire world a flash view of her naked ass.

I love my job.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments