Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Timid Housewife - 4

"Where Faye is definitely not timid anymore, and is ready to share the fun."

41
8 Comments 8
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

The message for the day started with, "Returning customer. Timid."

I hadn't expected that. The message was quite short, but clear enough. Not much preparation was needed. I only had to be there on time. That wouldn't be difficult. Seeing her still being called Timid made me grin. The last two encounters had been far from that, and I was curious about what Faye had planned this time.

As there was no mention of anything special, I took my time, prepared to leave, and made it to the building in plenty of time...

*

After buzzing the apartment number, she didn't even say anything. She just opened the front door so I could come in and make my way to the right floor. As was almost normal, she'd left the door ajar, so I went in after a knock.

The view in the living room was not what I could have prepared for. Faye and another woman were sitting on the couch next to each other. They were both wearing tight T-shirts their breasts tried to escape from. Both women's nipples were clearly visible. Both also wore jeans. Well, those were down on their ankles, and they had their legs spread and a hand on each other's pussies.

"Well hello there," I said, my cock getting hard at that scene.

"Hello," Faye said. "This is Nellie." She looked at the woman next to her and leaned over to kiss her cheek. "She lives next door." Faye gasped as Nellie's fingers did something unexpected to her pussy. "And she saw us when we fucked in the hall."

Nellie grinned. "I just rang at the door and asked if she was really that adventurous." She looked down at the hand which was doing things to Faye. "She is."

"And so we got together and had a bit of fun on the side," Faye continued, reaching out with her free hand, teasing Nellie's nipples some more. "And then I had the idea to share this with you. And share her with you too. Are you up for that?" Her face told me she knew I was.

Nellie looked at me, her hand working Faye's pussy harder and harder.

I undid the belt from my pants and slid the garment down to my knees. My cock stood out and I slowly stroked it.

"Oh..." Nellie's eyes got large. "That's so hot."

I kicked off my shoes and got rid of the pants entirely. Like that, I got closer to the couch.

Faye reached out and put a hand around my cock. "I love this feeling," she said, her voice husky. Nellie also reached out.

Having two women play with my cock was fabulous, especially as they were also working each other's pussies.

I took off my shirt and looked at them. "Your turn," I said.

It took them a few moments before they wanted to let go of each other's pleasure centers, but they did take off their T-shirts. I knew Faye's breasts quite well by now. They were perky and her nipples were hard as rocks. Nellie's were bigger, rounder and looked softer. Her nipples were light, hard stubs.

"Very nice," I said.

Faye kicked the jeans off her ankles and sat there, naked. Nellie followed that lead.

I left it to Faye to decide the next move. After all, she was the customer. It turned out she had a plan already.

Nellie got up and walked to the dinner table, where she picked up a phone, probably her own. Faye sat up and waited for Nellie to return, who knelt down, the camera ready.

Faye reached for my cock, then moved her face closer. Slowly, she started licking me, looking up at me, occasionally looking sideways at Nellie, who kept taking pictures. Faye then slipped my cock in her mouth and moved her head. It was a delight to experience.

"God, I'm already dripping on your floor," said Nellie. Faye didn't respond to that for a while.

When she let my cock go, she got up and went to pick up her own phone, while Nellie sat on the couch instead.

Now Faye was on her knees, with her camera, and Nellie had a go at my cock. She took it in both hands, so only the head was visible, and let her tongue play around. Faye took pictures, or video, or perhaps even both.

Nellie let her hands slide away and took more of my cock into her mouth, sucking and moving her head back and forth. Her eyes were closed, her moans were arousing. Glancing down, I could see she was fingering herself. I wondered how wet that couch would get.

"Here," Faye said, handing the phone to me. As I took it, she joined Nellie in treating my cock to her tongue as well. They took me into their mouths in turns, and I got to take pictures of them doing it.

Timid... Yeah, right.

"I want you to fuck Nellie now," Faye declared, after letting my cock go. She directed Nellie to lie on the dinner table, legs up in the air. I stood at the ready.

Faye told me she was going to take a video of the 'first entry'. "Now." She tapped the screen.

I put my cock against Nellie's waiting lips, played for a few seconds, then found the way in. I moved in slowly, pushing in a bit at a time. Nellie's pussy lips parted, divulging her clit. It was huge.

"This is so hot," Faye said, her phone almost on top of her friend's pussy. She had one hand between her own legs.

After a few massive strokes into Nellie, Faye put her phone down and declared it was her turn now. Nellie looked a bit disappointed, but got off the table and looked for her phone. Clearly, the two had arranged to photograph and film each other. I hoped they'd swap their recordings later.

"Okay, ready," Nellie said, her phone in hand.

"Come in, I'm ready for you," Faye said, grinning at me.

Her pussy welcomed me as an old friend. She was much tighter than Nellie, and I wondered if her husband ever fucked her. It was a thrill to slip in and push hard to get in all the way.

After fucking her for a while, Faye told Nellie to get onto the table and sit on her face. Somehow Nellie managed that while keeping her camera steady. I was impressed by how the woman did that, as I kept fucking Faye. Nellie also pointed her camera down, as Faye started eating her pussy.

"Oh God," Nellie moaned, handing her phone to me. "Film this. I can't..."

As soon as I had her phone, Nellie grabbed and squeezed her breasts hard, riding Faye's face.

I filmed my cock going in and out of Faye, then went up to Nellie's face and hands, and finally moved the camera close to her pussy and Faye's frantically working tongue. And during all that, I kept the fucking going, as that was too good to give up on.

Faye slapped Nellie's behind. The woman lifted herself off Faye's face.

"Next one," Faye said, but she remained on the table. She wanted Nellie to eat her pussy this time, while I fucked Nellie. But first I had to get Faye's phone and film the pussy eating action up close.

With Faye's phone, I watched Nellie lean over Faye and kiss her. Then she sucked Faye's nipples, leaving them even harder than they already were. The sound of the nipples popping out of her mouth was wonderful.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

Nellie went down on Faye with a vengeance, digging her tongue deep inside the waiting slit. She added a few fingers to go deep into the soggy pussy. When I thought I'd filmed enough, I moved behind Nellie and positioned my cock, hoping the camera angle would take how I entered her.

Fucking the woman, I took some pictures of Nellie eating Faye, from various angles. It would be pot luck on how they'd turn out, but the more, the better.

Faye asked her phone back, which I handed over, and she started filming or taking pictures of Nellie and me behind her friend. I couldn't imagine how she managed that, with Nellie going at her, and me pounding into Nellie, which had to add to the sensation on her pussy as well.

"Wait, wait," Faye suddenly said. "Let's take a little break. No cumming just yet."

It took some self-control to pull my cock out of Nellie, and Nellie only slowly got up, leaving Faye's pussy alone.

"I'm getting some wine," Faye announced, "and I baked cookies for us."

"Awesome," said Nellie. She looked at me. "Faye's great at baking. You'll see."

Faye got off the table and walked to the kitchen, telling us to get comfortable. "But no fucking while I'm away!"

We sat down on the couch. Nellie touched my cock a few times. I leaned over and sucked her delicious nipples, to which she responded with some happy groaning.

"I love it when someone does this," she said.

Faye returned with a tray. Three glasses of wine and a plate with cookies. The cookies were surprising. She'd baked little cocks and open pussies. With a certain amount of pride, she demonstrated how the cocks actually fit into the pussies. "It was a gamble to see if this worked, but it does." She then licked one of the small cocks, before biting into it.

The women talked a bit about the way their husbands were neglecting them. Nellie still had the better deal, with her husband giving her a 'service' once or twice a week, but that was mostly for just his pleasure, and it didn't sound as if he put much work into it. Afterwards, she had to get herself off, after he'd come inside her and fallen asleep a minute later.

Nellie reached out and held my cock. "This is a much better experience. I've come three times already." She grinned. "In less than two hours."

Faye smiled and leaned over me as I sat between them. She kissed one of Nellie's nipples and said she was happy her neighbor enjoyed it. "Because I do too, and it's good to share the fun with a fun person."

The two women kissed each other, right in front of my face, and made quite a show of it, so my cock got hard again.

Faye noticed that and grabbed it, inviting Nellie to suck it for a while. Nellie had no qualms about that, so soon she was going wild on my cock. I had to hold her back, or I would have gotten off in her mouth, and the fun wasn't over yet. I knew Faye too well for that by now.

After the wine and the cookies, which were quite good, Faye wanted me to lie down on the couch, and Nellie was to ride my cock. Faye would take pictures again.

Nellie quickly got on top of me and sank down over my cock, delight on her face as she took all of me inside. "This... is... great...." she sighed, going up and down slowly. I reached up to hold her full breasts and played with her nipples a bit.

"You look great too, sweetie," said Faye, after a number of pictures. She climbed on the couch too and moved her pussy over my face, so I had something fun to occupy myself with while the women kissed and fondled each other's breasts.

Faye's pussy was wet and soft, and licking it was wonderful. My cock got even harder with that experience, doing two women at the same time.

"Swap places," Nellie suddenly announced, and Faye didn't mind. Nellie then took pictures of Faye getting onto my cock, and she took the spot on my face. Her pussy was thicker, but definitely a treat. Her juices ran down her legs already, and I knew I'd be able to make her cum in a few licks.

So I did.

Nellie shuddered and groaned as the orgasm hit her, pressing herself into my face hard.

"You little slut," Faye said, laughing. "That's the fourth one, isn't it?"

When she was able to talk again, Nellie agreed. "And that puts me one ahead of you, sexy bitch."

I assumed they were right. I hadn't kept count. Both of them had gotten off a good number of times.

They got off me, and Nellie suggested I should get Faye off one more time, to make the score equal. She made it sound like a match!

I asked Faye how she would want it.

"Lick me til I scream," she said, without hesitation. She walked to the table, lay down on it and raised her legs, spreading them wide.

I looked at Nellie. "Let's do this together," I suggested. She grinned.

We bent over Faye's waiting pussy and licked her. Together. Nellie shoved a few fingers inside her friend's wet hole, and as those went in with ease, I added a finger, then another one. Faye took that without a problem. She moaned as four fingers moved inside her, and two tongues tormented her slit and clit incessantly.

I reached up and found one of her breasts, kneading it, pinching and pulling her nipple. That got her worked up even more. My fingers stopped moving. Nellie took that as a cue and also stopped. Then I stopped licking Faye. So did Nellie.

We listened to Faye's labored breath and moans for a moment. I nodded, and we charged her wet cave and slit like never before. Our fingers went in as deep as possible. I wiggled them constantly, driving her crazy. I could hear Faye's muffled screams.

Finally, it was Nellie who delivered the clit-licking that took Faye over the edge. She squirmed. Her hips jolted. She came so hard I had to hold her. I feared she'd fall off the table.

Once she was calming down a little, she begged for my cock in her mouth, and gently sucked it.

"My god, she got off hard," Nellie said. She stood close to me, watching Faye suck, while her hands worked her pussy. "I'm not gonna forget this afternoon anytime soon."

Faye kept sucking my cock for a while, then sat up and looked at Nellie and me. "This was better than I had thought it would be." She pulled Nellie close and kissed her full on the lips. "Thanks, sweetie. We should do this again. Somewhere else."

She slowly got off the table and poured more wine, until it was time for me to leave.

"I'm going to call again," Faye promised.

"You'd better," I said and winked, before leaving the apartment.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments