Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Timid Housewife - 2

"Returning clients are the best advertising."

82
11 Comments 11
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

A new day, a new job. I checked my phone and found the text. It read, "Returning client. Timid." There also was an address and a time, and I recalled the address. Some places just never fade.

Interesting detail was the early morning hour of the appointment. I was ready though, and made it there in plenty of time. Once I saw the apartment building, I was certain of who I was going to see.

I rang the bell on the intercom and she answered. After telling her the name of the company, she said she'd be waiting, and buzzed the door open. "Knock when you're there."

The elevator got me to the right floor, and I walked to the right door. Like the first time, it was slightly ajar, so I pushed it open. I knocked, entered and closed the door behind me. I was surprised she'd dared to leave the door open for strangers, even when it should be quite safe here, at this time.

Also, like the first time, there was no one in the living room. Would she be in the kitchen again, I wondered.

"You still don't want coffee, I guess." Her voice came, indeed, from the kitchen, so I went there.

"No, thank you," I said. "Well, hello there."

The blonde woman sat on the kitchen counter, only wearing a black, very see-through negligee. Her nipples poked against the fabric. One of her hands was busy between her legs. "Hello there," she replied. "I asked for you to come again." Slowly she raised her hand and licked her fingers, one by one. "Like what you see?"

"I certainly do." I gave her the option of the first move now, as she was clearly much more relaxed now. I noticed her clean shaven pussy and liked it.

"Can you show me?" Her hand went between her legs again.

I took off my clothes, giving my cock the space it demanded, and walked up to her, standing close enough for my cock's head to touch her massaging fingers. "Is this clear enough?"

Her hand left her wet lower lips and wrapped around me, pulling me closer. Good thing the counter wasn't very high. She closed her eyes as she gently rubbed herself with my cock.

As she did so, I put my hands on her breasts and fondled the hard nipples beneath the thin fabric.

"Yes," she sighed, leaning into my hands.

We played, until she let go of my cock. "I want you to do me in our bedroom," she said. "The bedroom of me and my husband. That bed hasn't seen any action for too long and I want to change that."

"Well, then let's do it." Instead of stepping away for her to get off the counter, I pulled her closer and shoved my hard cock into her. I lifted her up and carried her off.

She yelped in surprise, looked at me with her big, gray-blue eyes and grinned. "I like that."

As she squeezed one of her breasts, I walked through the living room.

"Stop. Right here."

"Why?"

She grinned again. "Just for the idea you're here, naked and with a hard cock inside me, carrying me while I'm horny as fuck and also near naked."

I slowly twirled her around a few times, adding to her excited joy.

"Wait. First drop me on the couch and fuck me. Then we go to the bed and fuck there." The timid housewife wasn't so timid anymore.

I did as she asked, dropping her not too hard.

She raised her legs and spread me, her eyes on my cock as I knelt down and approached her waiting pussy. "Come to mama," she said, grinning and blushing.

A moment later, I plunged inside her. Not hard, not too fast, because she wasn't a person who could handle that. Not with the lack of sex she had told me about. Still, it didn't take long to be deep inside her. I fucked her for a short while, knowing she wanted to do more on the bed.

"You are mean!" she exclaimed as I pulled out, immediately clapping her hands over her mouth. She'd been quite loud, indeed.

I didn't respond to her words. Instead I lifted her from the couch, pulled her over my shoulder and smacked her butt. I recalled how she'd liked that, the first time.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes, oh, yes!"

Slapping her shapely bottom, I slowly walked to what I suspected to be the bedroom. I was right.

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

The room was very modestly furnished. Hardly the place to have sex, I thought. The bed was perfectly made. That was going to change.

Hoping the bed was soft, I threw her onto it.

Faster than I'd expected, she got on all fours and crawled to me, quickly taking my cock in her mouth. That made it hard for me to concentrate, but I managed to pull the negligee up to her shoulders, and somehow she worked herself out of it. I threw it on the bed and enjoyed her sucking and licking.

"Am I doing it right?" she asked, coming up for air.

"Perfect," I said, pushing her backwards onto the bed and climbing on top of her. Then I changed my mind and lay down next to her, my cock standing up. "Get on top of me."

"What?"

"Get on top," I said again, and grabbed her between her legs for a moment. She was dripping wet.

Her eyes sparkled as she got up and straddled me. She touched my cock's wet head, and she licked her fingers. "I made that happen, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did."

She beamed as she lowered herself onto me. "Ohmygod this is so good..." Slowly she went up and dropped herself down. "Ohmygod..." Faster and faster she rode me, until I noticed she was getting out of breath.

When she was going up, I took her hips and guided her even higher, making her fall on the bed next to me. She shrieked. I pulled her over, on her stomach, and grabbed her hips, pulling them up. A moment later I was inside her, fucking her from behind.

"Ohmygod..." She clawed at the duvet and the pillows, pressing her face into them as I took her.

Suddenly she crawled forward, making my cock flop out of her. She turned and looked at me. "I want something risky."

I had not expected that from her. "Like what?"

She grabbed the negligee and rolled off the bed. "Come."

As we left the bedroom, she put the flimsy thing on and walked to the front door. Was she really going to do what I thought she had in mind? Carefully she listened at the door.

"I think it's safe," she whispered. "I want to go outside and kneel down in the hall, and you fuck me there. Just a few times, okay?"

"Okay." What had happened to this woman, I wondered.

She opened the door and peeked outside. Without a word, she went into the hallway, turned to me and grabbed one of her breasts while rubbing her pussy. Then she knelt down, turning her ass to me. I went out too, and fucked her.

After five poundings, she pulled away, got up and ran inside. I went after her and closed the door.

Her eyes were huge, her face red for excitement and one of her hands worked her pussy like a maniac. "Ohmygod, that was so hot! Did we really do that? Did we just fuck in the hallway where someone could see us?"

"Yes," I said. I put my hands on her shoulders and directed her back into the bedroom, where I made her lie down. The bed was a pretty good mess already. "Spread your legs and I'll make you get off."

"Ohmygod yes... I need that..." Her voice faltered from all the excitement.

I knelt down and started licking her pussy while shoving first one, then two fingers inside her. It didn't take long for her to explode. She held a pillow to her face again to muffle her screaming. Probably a good thing in a modern place like that. The walls were mostly reinforced cardboard.

After she'd reached her peak, I let her catch her breath for a while, then lay on her and went inside once more. Her look told me she was ready for it.

"Cum inside me," she said. "I've taken pills to be prepared."

"Are you sure?"

"Just fuck me," she ordered, so I fucked her, looking into her face and watching her breasts jiggle as I pumped into her and dumped my load.

I had to lie down next to her for a bit. This had been quite impressive. After a while I noticed she had closed her eyes and had started working her pussy again. The soggy sound was fantastic.

After slipping off the bed, I went to the kitchen to get dressed, and left.

I love my job.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments