Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught in the Middle - pt 02

"A husband is torn between anger and lust, but it’s his monogamy that might have to adjust"

24
5 Comments 5
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

“It happened again … today at work … I’m sorry,” was how the conversation started.

For the second time in as many weeks, from our marital vows had my wife departed.

I had previously stumbled upon my wife giving her colleague a blow job in our home.

I learned later that she had swallowed every drop that erupted from his purplish dome.

I had not become bitter, though, nor held her unfaithfulness against her.

For I too had wandered into a world of cheating, finding online flirting to be better.

 

After my wife and I had confessed our sins, we agreed to be more honest with each other.

We arranged to be more forthright if we were lusting over another.

But my wife had just admitted she’d skipped that step; had her promise been an illusion?

I also didn’t yet know the, “it,” to which she was referring, creating some confusion.

My first reaction, therefore, was to ask for some clarity: “What happened at work, today?”

With a wry smile, my wife responded bluntly, “Dan took out his cock for me to play.”

 

I was somewhat angry, and somewhat hurt, but I was also curious—even turned on.

Last time it had just been a blow job; this time, I wondered how far it had gone.

Wincing as I did so, I asked my wife to share some more details.

My wife looked at me quizzically, “Are you sure you want to hear those tales?”

My head nodded, while my cock—uncontrollably, inside my pants—flared.

“You might want to sit down for this,” my wife told me, as at my face she stared.

 

“It all started in the copy room,” my wife slowly began her story of recollection.

“Dan walked up right behind me and squeezed my butt with some affection.”

“I whirled around in horror, ‘Dan, you can’t do that out here in public!’”

“He smiled back and whispered, ‘It’s not like I poked you with my dick.’”

“Something instantly came over me—I blurted out the first thing that I thought.”

“I told him, ’Mmm, I’d love to see that dick again—let’s go somewhere we can’t get caught.’”

 

My heart was pounding in my chest as I listened to my wife’s erotic story.

My ears – and even more, my growing cock – were fully attentive to all its sordid glory.

She told me that they hurriedly found a large supply closet that had a locking door.

As soon as they closed the door behind them, she went to kneel upon the floor.

“But this time,” my wife told me, with some anxiety on her face, “he wanted me to stand.”

“He held my wrist, undid his pants, and placed his hardening cock into my hand.”

 

“I stood there rather uncertain,” my wife admitted, “not knowing what he wanted me to do.”

“Did he want me to just jack him off? Or did he want to do something too??”

My wife paused and looked at me, a lump forming in her throat.

I was nervous about her nervousness; our anxieties were in the same boat.

Staring into her eyes, I cautiously asked her to continue: “Well? What happened then?”

“Something that I promise you,” my wife responded, “that I will not let happen again.”

 

She swallowed hard, I did the same, and then she blurted out the truth. “He kissed my lips.”

“It shocked me at first, but I soon kissed him back, and it made my heart do skips.”

My erotic curiosity was at risk of being overshadowed by anger and resentment.

For some reason, a blow job was arousing, but picturing them kissing made me bent.

Before I could object, though, my wife continued with additional information.

The contents of what she next revealed rapidly redirected my sexual frustration.

 

“While his lips were locked with mine, I instinctively started stroking his cock.”

“I found he was already leaking precum, and he was already hard as a rock.”

“But what I failed at first to notice was that his hands had found my hips.”

“He began caressing them even as his tongue continued to invade my lips.”

“Before I knew what was happening, he had somehow lifted up my skirt.”

“Not to be outdone, I slid my free hand under his untucked dress shirt.”

 

“My right hand kept stroking his big cock while my left traveled through his chest hair.”

“While I was distracted by doing that, he slid his fingertips inside my underwear.”

“I felt completely helpless and under his control … my husband, I truly do apologize.”

“I did not put up any resistance as his fingers found the gap between my thighs.”

My wife paused from telling her story, unable to continue.

She knelt on the floor in front of me: “Would you let me make it up to you?”

KymSantos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KymSantos

I eagerly fished out my cock that had been straining through my pants.

My wife leaned forward and put it in her mouth as soon as she had the chance.

With her cute little mouth preoccupied, it was then up to me to fill in the blanks.

First, I whispered, “What you’re doing to me right now feels really good, thanks.”

“I’m curious, though, to know the conclusion of what happened in that closet.”

“Did he make you cum? Did you make him cum? Did you again swallow his deposit?”

 

My wife pulled her lips off of my cock to look me directly in the eye.

“Do you really want to know those answers?” she asked with a slight sigh.

 I nodded my head, “I think I do. For some reason it turns me on to hear you talk this way.”

“I promise not to be offended; just tell the truth, I promise that I’ll react okay.”

A sultry grin slowly crept across my wife’s face. “Okay, my man, then I’ll be real.”

“I really enjoyed the ways that Dan was making my entire body feel.”

 

“I was desperate for more contact, so I soon slid my panties down.”

“Once he had unrestricted access, his fingers went to town.”

“He finger-fucked my pussy while I kept a tight grip on his cock.”

“I would’ve stood there with him forever, but I was conscious of the clock.”

“I spread my legs apart so he could reach deeper inside me.”

“’I want to cum together,’ I told him quietly, ‘and I want to do it quickly.’”

 

“He had two fingers buried inside me and his thumb was rubbing against my clit.”

“I envisioned his big cock sliding inside of me, wondering if it would even fit.”

“Imagining how it’d feel to be penetrated by him is what sent me over the edge.”

“I reached one arm behind my back to brace myself against a ledge.”

“I gasped aloud, ‘I’m cumming,' and my eyes rolled back in my head.”

“I thought I’d only feel my own orgasm, but I also felt something else instead.”

 

“My naked crotch suddenly got splattered with spurts of Dan’s thick, warm cum.”

“As I felt his cock pulse in my hands, he grunted, ‘And now I’m giving you some.’”

“Knowing we came at the exact same time made my own climax even greater.”

The whole time my wife had unveiled that story, I’d functioned as a masturbator.

Now that she had finished, she glanced down at my jerking cock, and added her hand to mine.

She murmured, “I don’t know why you like this so much, but I’m glad you’re handling it fine.”

 

Looking up into my eyes, my wife asked, “Do you want me to keep going?”

I nodded quickly and groaned aloud, “My arousal hasn’t stopped growing.”

My wife smiled wide and began the final chapter of her confession.

“So we both had come, were feeling great, but there was a problem with our indiscretion.”

“His cum was running down my shaved mound and dripping onto the floor.”

“The evidence of our sex would’ve been obvious if anyone later opened the door.”

 

“’We made a bit too much of a mess,’ I then whispered to Dan, and he readily agreed.”

“He found some tissues, shared some with me, and we both cleaned up with speed.”

I interrupted my wife to ask her an unexpected question: “Is it still there?”

She looked confused, so I clarified: “Is his dried cum still in your thin pubic hair?”

My wife shrugged her shoulders, stood up quickly, and lifted up her skirt.

She’d never put her panties back on; her exposed pussy was pink and pert.

 

My jaw dropped at the sight of her nudity—she hardly ever went commando.

Apparently, there were a lot of new things that my wife was getting into, though.

“Where’s your underwear?” I asked, delighted but also quite a bit suspect.

Either way, the answer that my wife provided was one that I did not expect.

“I gave them to Dan,” my wife said softly, “as a token of our quickie.”

“It was only fair since he’d already given me one in the way he made my body sticky.”

 

Her waist was naked. My towering cock was throbbing; there was only one thing left to do.

“If you want to make it up to me,” I told my wife, “then come here and let me fuck you.”

Her eyes lit up as she interpreted my indirect forgiveness. “You want me to sit on your pole?”

“Yes,” I stated bluntly, “I want to disappear all the way inside your hole.”

“The one thing that Dan hasn’t done yet is to cum inside your womb.”

“You’re right,” my wife confirmed, “that’s reserved only for my groom.”

 

As my wife climbed on top to straddle me, though, she voiced an observation.

“Wait, why did you say ‘yet’ when you said that?” she asked with reservation.

I was honest, if not foolish, in the quickness of my reply.

“The way that things are escalating, it seems inevitable you’ll screw that guy.”

“If that’s the case, my dear,” I continued softly, “I want to be there when you fuck.”

“Apparently,” I said as my wife mounted me,“ I’m turning into a cuck.”

Published 
Written by sixty9dr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments