Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught in the Middle - pt 01

"A husband receives quite the fright, but their marriage might turn out alright"

37
6 Comments 6
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

My wife and I had been going through a rough patch.
A lot of it had to do with the availability of her snatch.
We had been quite feisty in the bedroom while dating.
Now married for 18 years, her libido had been fading.
Encouraging her to try new things hadn't seemed to work.
So, many nights ended with me giving my cock a solo jerk.

I found that erotic stories and swapping pics gave me a fresh rush.
I found the perfect outlet to do both when I discovered Lush.
One day, when my wife had gone to work, I made a sexting date.
A friend with a mind as dirty as mine made mutual masturbation great.
What she wrote, and pics she shared, made my cock explode.
I'd finally found someone that relished making me shoot my load.

My wife unexpectedly texted me to ask if I was still at the house.
I wasn't supposed to be, so I said no, and started scurrying like a mouse.
There was a mess to clean up, and a smell of cum in the air.
If I didn't hide my sinful secret, our marriage could become a bear.
I sprayed some air freshener and took out the cum-tissue trash.
To avoid detection, I needed to finish up quickly and make a mad dash.

I left before she got there, and was halfway to my job, when my heart abruptly sank.
In my haste to leave the house so fast, I'd forgotten what I needed for the bank.
I turned the car around and planned out what I would say.
"I forgot those papers when I left this morning; it's been such a crazy day!"
I was pretty confident that I could play that off like no big deal.
My virtual infidelity shouldn’t have to face "the big reveal."

My wife's car was parked in the driveway by the time I made it back.
She must've just gotten home – the front door was still open a crack.
As I stepped through the door, I was about to announce I was home.
That is, until a voice I heard made me freeze like a garden gnome.
Although I could not discern the words, the voice belonged to a man.
A moment later, I heard my wife say, "We have to be quick about this, Dan."

My breath left me, and my heart nearly started pounding out of my chest.
For the first time, I noticed the corner chair was draped with a man's vest.
A bit further down the hallway, I recognized my wife's discarded heel.
I stood in stunned silence and shook my head: Could this be real??
It was true that our marriage was strained, and I'd gone online to cheat.
But if virtual sex with a stranger was bad, my wife might have me beat.

I had heard her talk about a man named Dan, an older guy from her workplace.
Maybe they're just here to work on something; maybe I should just show my face.
She wouldn't have asked me if she was trying to be discrete, I tried to reason.
But the next thing I heard made it clear that my wife was committing treason.
"Mmm, that is a nice-looking cock you have there, you handsome man."
"Would you like to feel my sweet little mouth wrapped around it, Dan?"

I couldn't see them, but I could picture the adulterous scene.
My wife kneeling before a stranger—just the thought made me enviously green.
I was about to walk in and confront them, but something got in my way.
My cock had started bulging inside my pants as if it wanted to play.
What is wrong with you?? Get a grip!! I thought to myself.
But suddenly my feelings of jealousy and anger were placed upon the shelf.

I heard another man moaning in pleasure and calling out my wife's name.
I knew what stimulated such a sound; I'd had the privilege of feeling the same.
Remembering the attentiveness of her blow jobs made me change my mind.
Instead of raging over her infidelity, maybe I could be more kind.
After all, although it was only online, I had just been unfaithful too.
Maybe sharing my wife would indirectly help us ignite our passion anew.

I was curious to stay to the end, but couldn't take the risk of getting found.
I slowly backtracked down the hall and quietly turned around.
I re-cracked the front door the way it'd been and got back in my car.
I wondered if she'd swallow his load, or if his cum would shoot out far.
Was it just a quickie blow job, or might it actually be more?
I guessed the first, if only since I hadn't seen more clothes upon the floor.

EbonyBonnie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyBonnie

When my wife and I both got home that night, dinnertime was awkward.
For the longest time, it was atypically silent; neither of us initiated a single word.
She finally broke the silence with a veiled truth behind her words, "Work was hard today."
"It brought me to my knees at times, but I guess it turned out okay."
I responded quickly: "Sounds like quite the load; it must've been a lot to swallow."
My wife nearly choked and spat out her drink upon my indirect reference to her blow.

“What about you?” Her face was turning a deep red as she quickly changed the subject.
I answered, “I had an online meeting that didn’t end the way you’d expect.”
“Oh? How so?” My wife asked me, still guilty and embarrassed, but now curious as well.
“It was a stimulating conversation,” I replied, “but the hardest thing to tell …”
My voice trailed off, so my wife asked me to continue, looking for more details to dredge.
“I’m not exactly sure at which point in the dialogue that my words sent her over the edge.”

I noticed that confusion then marked my wife’s face more than any other emotion.
I swiftly changed the subject: “I smell something different on you. Is that a new lotion?”
My wife smiled and feigned her innocence: “It is. Dan from work gave me some today.”
I swallowed hard, knowing of her true indiscretion that was only vaguely kept at bay.
“What’s it called?” I pressed the issue. “Is it something that you might buy from him?”
“Oh no, it’s free,” my wife said quickly, trying hard to make her face look prim.

The tense and loaded conversation ended there; I wasn’t sure where else to take it.
Later that night, I was very much delighted when she suggested we get naked.
More aggressively than usual, I decided to stick my cock in her face.
I was curious to see if her reaction would give me first or second place.
I was a thick seven inches, but she made no comment about my familiar size or girth.
Apparently, her lover’s cock was more interesting, for she’d given it greater worth.

However, as soon as my cock was in her mouth, I quickly forgot the betrayal’s pain.
I knew that by the end of the night, she’d return to calling out my name.
She sucked my dick, I fingered her pussy, we played around for a while.
When my face disappeared between her thighs, I saw her familiar smile.
Minutes later, she climbed on top of my pole and rode me until she climaxed.
Unfaithful or not, we both enjoyed our orgasms, and then we both relaxed.

In the glowing aftermath, I probably should’ve just stayed quiet.
But a wicked thought popped into my head, and I simply had to try it.
“Next time you want Dan over, just let me know,” I whispered in her ear.
My wife looked shocked and rolled her eyes, but simply said, “Yes, dear.”
She added: “And the next time you chat online, close the browser window.”
My face turned red as she continued: “Unless you wanted me to know.”

An awkward silence filled the room for the second time that night.
I eventually posed a question: “So do two wrongs make a right?”
She reached her hand to caress my cock which was softening and bending.
She answered, “I’m not sure, but all I know is that I enjoyed this happy ending.”
“Me too,” I said, turning my head sideways to softly kiss her cheek.
I continued: “If I’m being honest, I really wanted to take a peek.”

My wife admitted, “If you had done that, it would’ve scared me shitless.”
“But you should also know that was all that happened—I never lost my dress.”

Hearing her admission, I decided to jump in quickly with my own clarification.
“Same thing for me—online sexting has been the extent of my fornication.”
My wife turned to face me, eyes burning with desire: “My pussy still belongs to you.”
I posed a question that would’ve seemed improbable earlier: “Are you ready for round two?”

Published 
Written by sixty9dr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments