Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Christmas Party Weekend Part 1

"A weekend of passion, sex and a whole lot of discussion"

21
8 Comments 8
1.6k Views 1.6k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 1 of a long story filled with a lot of emotions. It covers a weekend where the bond of Michelle and her cuckold husband Rick is tested. From the Friday evening to the Sunday morning of a weekend near Christmas all elements of their relationship is shown. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Michelle is swept away with emotions, whilst Rick emotions are tested. Settle down and enjoy!"

Chapter 1: The Unveiling

"Darling, I need to tell you something," Michelle called out, her voice carrying a hint of mischief. I walked into the lounge, where she was sitting on the couch. She wore a skirt and a tight t-shirt with no bra, her hard nipples enticingly pressing against the thin fabric. I felt a twinge of wariness at the sight.

"Christmas is nearly here, sweetheart," she said with a smile.

"I know," I replied, unsure where this conversation was heading.

"Well," she said, pausing for a moment, her eyes locking onto mine.

"What is it?" I asked, smiling nervously.

"I’m just wondering what you’ve bought me," she said, a big smile spreading across her face.

"Why? It’s supposed to be a surprise," I replied, feeling a bit cornered.

"Well, if you haven’t bought me anything yet, there’s a really sexy dress at the mall that would be great for me to wear to the party. It’s a low-cut halter neck in red. It would look amazing with my red stilettos," she explained, her voice dripping with anticipation.

"Okay, first question: which shop? Second question: what party?" I asked, trying to keep up.

"Yeah, that was the other thing I wanted to talk to you about. Sit down," she said, gesturing to the chair opposite her.

"Okay, what’s going on?" I asked, feeling a knot of concern tighten in my stomach.

"Well, there’s the office party next Friday," she began, her tone firm.

"You’ve already mentioned it. I can’t go; I’ll be away.”  I said “You’re coming with me, aren’t you? "

" I’ll be bored. It’s more fun if I go to the party," she stated firmly, her expression unyielding.

"Please, baby, I’m looking forward to having you with me," I pleaded, hoping to change her mind.

Michelle looked at me with a resolute expression. "No, I will be going to the party. Don’t start," she said, cutting off any further argument.

Feeling dejected, I sank into the chair. "Who’s going to be there?" I asked, my voice subdued.

"All my team and their guests. Phoebe and Carol will be there. You know them," she replied, her tone casual.

"And men?" I inquired, a knot of jealousy forming in my stomach.

"Oh, there will be a few of them," she said with a sparkle in her eye, her smile turning into something more suggestive.

"Are you going to fuck any of them?" I blurted out, unable to keep the question to myself.

"Maybe," she said as she stood up, her eyes glinting with challenge. "I certainly will if you keep that up. Oh, the dress is in Destiny Boutique. I’ll grab it during the week," she added nonchalantly, turning on her heel and leaving me to mull over her words. “I’ll use your credit card” were her parting words.

I watched her walk away, the sway of her hips and the confidence in her stride both mesmerizing and troubling. My mind raced with images of her in that red halter neck dress, turning heads at the party, perhaps even more. I felt a mix of arousal and dread at the thought of what might happen at that party, and the realization that I had no control over it.

Michelle's firm tone and decisive actions left me feeling dejected, but also strangely aroused. Her confidence, her dominance, and the way she effortlessly controlled the situation were undeniably sexy. I knew I was powerless to change her mind, and that power dynamic stirred something deep within me.

Chapter 2: The Anticipation

The days dragged by, turning my anticipation for the conference into a growing dread. The thought of my wife, Michelle, doing her thing with one of the men at the party gnawed at me, a bitter taste in my mouth. I knew her friends, Phoebe and Carol, would likely encourage her, and the idea festered in my mind.

My flight was scheduled for late Friday night. I tried suggesting we go to the party and then leave early to head directly to the airport. She just laughed, her mocking tone cutting deep. "I won't be leaving early," she said with a playful smirk. "You can come to the party, but you'll go to the airport without me. Don't worry, darling, I'll be fine."

Friday finally rolled around. Mid-afternoon, Michelle told me to shower early since she needed the bathroom to get ready. I took a quick shower, my thoughts racing, and as I was packing my overnight bag, she emerged from the bathroom. Her silk dressing gown loosely tied and open, revealing her nakedness beneath. Her smile was mischievous, her eyes gleaming.

She sat at her vanity, doing her makeup and hair, putting her hair up to expose her neck. Her ample breasts bounced slightly, the nipples hard, making my desire for her surge. I moved towards her, but she stopped me with a raised hand. "Stop it," she said firmly. "I’m not getting sweaty and having to shower again. Besides," she added mischievously, "I’ll probably get that tonight."

She slipped on her G-string, the fabric barely covering her. "I can’t wear stockings under the dress; it’s too clingy," she explained. She then took out her high red stilettos and placed them beside her. Finally, she picked up the dress.

The dress was a vision of sexy eroticism, red, a low-cut halter neck that would cling tightly to her curves. She stepped into it, pulling it up her body, the fabric moulding to her like a second skin. She adjusted the waist and hips, the dress fitting her perfectly. It was basically backless, the material starting just above her backside. She smoothed the wide halter neck straps up and over her breasts, then asked me to fasten them behind her neck.

I complied, my fingers trembling as I secured the clasp. She turned away from me and adjusted the dress so it covered her breasts, though the fabric was so tight I could see them straining against it. The V of the halter plunged down to nearly her belly button, the strips of cloth flattening her breasts but leaving little to the imagination. Her nipples poked against the material, visible and enticing.

"Do you like it?" she asked, doing a twirl.

My mouth dropped open. "That’s awfully revealing," I managed to say.

Michelle laughed softly. "I’m glad you like it," she said. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I replied, my voice barely above a whisper.

She sat at the vanity and sensually applied her red lipstick, each stroke slow and deliberate, her lips glistening when she was done. She turned to me, puckering her lips. "Might have them around something later," she taunted, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Chapter 3: The Drive and Arrival

As we drove to the venue, Michelle's teasing was relentless. She used her long red nails to trace the outline of my cock through my pants, making it hard for me to concentrate on the road. Every now and then, she moved her hand to the nape of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. The combination of her touch and the anticipation of the night made my thoughts race.

Unable to bear the tension any longer, I whispered, resigned to the inevitable answer, "Are you going to... fuck someone tonight?"

Michelle turned and stared into my eyes, her gaze a mixture of love and desire. "Yes Darling, . . . but you know that already, don't you, my sweet cuckold?" She leaned over and kissed my cheek, the scent of her perfume enveloping me, causing a chill to run down my stomach and spine. "Do you want me to tell you about it when you get home?" she asked, her voice soft and seductive.

I nodded silently, my throat too tight to speak. She squeezed my cock through my pants, her touch both arousing and tormenting. "Okay," she said softly, her voice filled with promise.

We arrived at the venue, and as we walked in arm in arm, people looked and called out, a few even cheering. Michelle flashed her dazzling smile, letting go of my arm as we entered the crowded room. "Get me a champagne," she said, her tone commanding as she walked away, immediately becoming the centre of attention.

I made my way to the bar, ordered a champagne for her and a beer for myself. As I looked around, I saw Michelle with Phoebe and Carol, already surrounded by a some of guys who were drooling over her. She was in her element, her charisma drawing everyone to her.

Taking her drink to her, I tried to catch her eye, but she took the glass from me without acknowledgment, continuing her animated conversation with everyone around her. I felt invisible, a mere accessory to her glamorous evening.

I overheard her telling someone, "Oh, don’t worry, he’s leaving soon. He has to catch his flight."

Carol chimed in, "We have to be good till then."

Michelle looked at me, a sly smile on her lips. "Not necessarily," she said, stroking my face with her nails. The touch was both affectionate and dismissive, a reminder of my place. Her eyes sparkled with mischief, and I knew that tonight, she would push boundaries I wasn't sure I was ready to face.

Chapter 4: The Dance of Deception

After the initial introductions, Michelle and I circulated through the party. Well, Michelle did—I was merely in tow, occasionally introduced but mostly ignored. She floated from one conversation to another, her charm and beauty captivating everyone around her. I felt like a shadow, barely noticed, as I followed her through the crowd.

Finally, I managed to get her on the dance floor. The music was soft and romantic, and we danced close, her body pressed against mine. For a moment, I lost myself in her aura, the feel of her in my arms, the scent of her perfume. It was intoxicating.

Suddenly, Carol appeared with her partner, laughing as she interrupted our dance. "Get a room!" she teased, cutting in and taking my place. Her partner slid his arms around Michelle. I looked at her, hoping for some sign of resistance, but she didn’t miss a beat. Her head rested on his shoulder, and she melted into him, her body language screaming comfort and desire.

Carol slipped her arms around my neck, pulling me close. "So, you’re off to a conference?" she asked, her tone playful.

"Yes," I replied, feeling a knot tighten in my stomach. "I thought Michelle would be coming with me, but then this popped up."

"Oh," said Carol, her eyes gleaming with a mix of curiosity and amusement. "Michelle organized all this, picked the date and everything."

The realization hit me like a punch to the gut. My wife had planned this knowing I would be away. I felt a wave of betrayal wash over me, but I tried to keep my composure. "Who’s your partner?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Oh, just an acquaintance," Carol replied with a dismissive wave. "Nothing serious."

I glanced across the dance floor at Michelle. She still had her head on his shoulder, his hands wrapped around her. But then I noticed something that made my blood run cold. One of his hands had slipped inside her dress, playing with her nipple. Michelle’s eyes fluttered open, and she saw me watching. Her reaction was immediate—she smiled seductively and kissed him deeply, holding him close to her.

My heart pounded in my chest, a mix of jealousy and arousal coursing through me. Carol’s grip on my neck tightened, and she pressed her body against mine, her hips moving in time with the music. "Don’t worry about them," she whispered in my ear. "Michelle knows what she’s doing."

I tried to focus on the dance, but my eyes kept drifting back to Michelle. Her kiss with the stranger was passionate, her body language completely open and inviting. It was clear she was enjoying herself, completely immersed in the moment.

Carol leaned in closer, her breath hot against my ear. "She’s quite the woman, isn’t she?" she murmured. "Always knows how to have a good time."

"Yes," I managed to reply, my voice strained. The sight of Michelle being so openly intimate with another man was tearing me apart, but at the same time, it was incredibly arousing.

Carol’s hands moved down my back, her nails lightly scratching my skin through my shirt. "You should relax," she whispered. "Enjoy the evening."

I nodded, trying to take her advice. But it was impossible to relax while watching my wife so freely give herself to another man. Every touch, every kiss, every movement was a reminder of the control she had over me and the power dynamic she revelled in.

The song ended, and the couples on the dance floor began to shift. Carol pulled back slightly, her eyes searching mine. "You’re quite the trooper," she said with a smile. "It takes a strong man to handle a woman like Michelle."

"I do my best," I replied, trying to smile back.

"Well, you’re doing great," Carol said, her hand sliding up to cup my cheek. "But don’t forget to have a little fun yourself."

With that, she leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips, her touch soft and teasing. It was a brief moment of intimacy, a small comfort amidst the turmoil swirling inside me.

As Carol led me off the dance floor, I cast one last glance at Michelle. She was laughing now, her eyes sparkling with delight as she chatted with her partner. She looked over at me, her smile widening. There was a challenge in her eyes, a silent dare to see how far I could be pushed.

I followed Carol to the bar, trying to shake off the conflicting emotions battling within me. The evening was far from over, and I knew that the real tests of my resolve and my devotion were yet to come.

 

 

Chapter 5: The Party

The room was a swirl of laughter and music, but my focus was solely on Michelle. I ordered drinks and took her champagne to her. She was still with the man from earlier, laughing as she leaned into him. I could see her lipstick smeared on his lips, a stark reminder of her boldness. She reached up and wiped it off with her thumb, her long nail flashing in the dim light. She didn’t introduce us, just took the drink from me, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Michelle reached up and kissed his cheek lightly. "Later," she said, her voice a blend of promise and dismissal. She walked off, leaving me standing there, feeling the sting of her casual disregard.

"Who was that?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

"Does it matter?" she replied, a little cruelly, her eyes challenging me.

I stopped in front of her, pulling her in for a kiss, but she placed her hand on my chest, stopping me. "Whoa... stop. Don’t make a scene," she said firmly. "When are you leaving?"

"I know you organized the party on purpose," I said, my voice tinged with frustration.

She just laughed. "So what?" she replied, her eyes glinting with amusement.

"Do you want me here? I can stay for another hour. It’s up to you," I said, trying to gauge her mood.

"No, Darling, it’s up to you," she said, staring into my eyes with a coldness that sent a chill down my spine. "Can you stand it?" she asked, her voice a mixture of challenge and disdain.

I hesitated, the weight of her words sinking in. "Now let me go," she said, brushing past me.

Michelle circulated through the room, accepting a few more dances. She behaved similarly with some partners, knowing she was humiliating me and enjoying every moment of it. Her eyes would flick to mine occasionally, a cruel smile playing on her lips.

Carol came up behind me reached around and gave my cock a quick squeeze feeling my arousal.  “She said you get hard watching” Carol cooed as she walked off into the crowd

When it came time for me to leave, I approached Michelle. She was standing close to another tall man, flirting openly. "I’ve got to go, darling," I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

"Okay," she said nonchalantly. "Have a safe flight." She turned back to her conversation, dismissing me.

I gently took her elbow and whispered in her ear, "Please come with me to the car. I need to talk."

Michelle sighed, excusing herself from her companion. We walked to the lobby, where she stopped and asked for her cigarettes. She took one out, lighting it with a practiced ease. "I’m not going to the car. What do you want to say?" she asked, exhaling a stream of smoke.

"I know you’re going to fuck someone tonight," I said, my voice trembling.

She nodded, looking at me with a mix of amusement and pity. "Maybe more than one," she countered, laughing softly as she saw the tears in my eyes. "Is that it?"

"Why do you do this to me?" I asked, my voice breaking.

"You know why, my cuckold. You’ve got a tiny dick. I need big ones and men who can use them."

Michelle stood there, her cigarette poised between her manicured fingers, her eyes cold and detached. She took her lipstick out and reapplied it sensually, the movement slow and deliberate. "You better go, or you’ll miss your flight," she said, dismissing me.

I leaned in for a kiss, but she turned her face so I got her cheek instead. She turned, crushed the cigarette out under her stiletto, and walked away, her heels clicking on the marble floor. I stood there, feeling a mix of shame and longing.

As I turned to go to the exit, I heard her voice call out, "Hey, Cucky!" I turned, blushing, and saw her in the arms of another man. She proceeded to kiss him deeply while I watched, the sight driving the humiliation deeper.

I drove to the airport, feeling devastated and hollow. The drive was a blur, my mind replaying the events of the night over and over. The image of Michelle, so confident and in control, kissing another man, haunted me. The power dynamic was clear—she was the one in control, and I was left to deal with the aftermath of her actions. The sting of her dismissal and the sight of her with another man left me feeling more alone than ever.

I knew she loved me, and my humiliation was part of the lifestyle, but I was still finding it hard to accept it.  I had obviously upset her plans by going to the party. I should have just gone to the conference.  The way she had crushed that cigarette out I think she was thinking it was me under her heel.

Chapter 6: The Depths of Humiliation

The flight was uneventful, a stark contrast to the turmoil churning inside me. I took a cab to the hotel and checked in, my mind replaying the events of the evening. As I unpacked, my phone beeped with a text from Michelle: "Hope your flight was OK. Cucky I’m having fun. Stroke that tiny dick thinking of me."  There was a picture of her red lipstick on a cigarette filter attached.

I felt a mix of anger and arousal, the conflicting emotions tearing me apart. I hit the mini bar, hoping a few drinks would numb the pain. The alcohol offered a brief respite, and I dozed off, my dreams filled with visions of Michelle in that red dress, teasing and tormenting me.

In the early hours of the morning, my phone buzzed again. Groggily, I answered the FaceTime call, and to my shock, Phoebe's face filled the screen. Her lipstick was smeared, and she was topless, her breasts bare and glistening in the dim light. I was taken aback, my mouth hanging open in surprise.

Princess_Katrina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Princess_Katrina

She laughed at my expression. "We’re all having fun," she said, her voice slurred with drink and lust. "Michelle asked me to call you. She would have, but she’s got her hands full." Phoebe turned the phone, giving me a clear view of the room.

Michelle was sitting on the edge of the bed, a man on either side of her, taking turns thrusting their cocks into her mouth. The sight was both arousing and heart-wrenching, a stark reminder of my place in her world. Michelle stopped for a moment and reached for her lipstick. She sensually reapplied it, each stroke slow and deliberate, her eyes locked onto the camera.

"Hello, darling," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "I Can’t talk baby, busy!" She winked at the camera and then went back to servicing the men, her lips glistening with fresh lipstick.

Phoebe moved the phone closer, giving me a clearer view of the scene. Michelle’s eyes locked onto the camera, her gaze unwavering as she took the men’s cocks in her mouth, her lips sliding up and down their lengths with practiced ease.

She paused again, getting on the bed and laying back, spreading her legs to show me her pussy, a mixture of juices and cum glistening on her lips. She put a finger inside herself and then licked it clean, her eyes never leaving the camera.   She then got on all fours facing the camera

One man went behind her she guided him in.  He increased his pace, his thrusts becoming more erratic. Michelle’s moans grew louder, her body trembling as she neared her climax. The other man moved back to her mouth, his cock slipping between her lips with ease. Michelle took him eagerly, her tongue swirling around his length as she moaned against him.

Phoebe moved the camera lower, giving me a close-up view of Michelle’s pussy being stretched by the man’s thick cock. His movements were forceful, each thrust sending ripples through her body. The other man pulled out of her mouth, stroking himself as Michelle gasped for breath, her lips swollen and red.

Phoebe’s voice was a soft, teasing whisper in my ear. "Look at her. She’s such a good girl, isn’t she? Taking it all like a pro."

Michelle looked up at the camera, her eyes half-lidded with pleasure. "I hope you’re enjoying the show," she said breathlessly, her voice a mixture of mockery and genuine enjoyment.

I watched. The sight of Michelle being used so thoroughly, her body writhing with pleasure, was too much to resist.

Michelle shifted, spreading her legs wider. She grabbed one of the men's cocks and guided him back into her pussy, crying out in pleasure as he filled her. "Oh yes," she moaned loudly, "so much bigger than my cuckold's tiny dick."

The other man moved to her face, and she eagerly sought out his cock with her mouth, her lips wrapping around him hungrily. I could see her lipstick smearing on him as she sucked him deeply, her moans vibrating against his shaft.

Phoebe's voice was a soft, teasing whisper in my ear. "Don’t hang up. She wants you to watch."

I felt devastated, so far away and completely helpless. My cock throbbed painfully, my mind torn between arousal and despair. Michelle's moans grew louder as the man fucking her increased his pace. "Fuck me harder," she commanded, her voice breathless. "I’m coming."

She sucked harder on the other man, her eyes fluttering closed as the pleasure overwhelmed her. The man inside her groaned, his movements becoming frantic as he reached his climax. With a final thrust, he spilled into her, his cock twitching inside her pussy. At the same time, the man in her mouth pulled out, stroking himself to completion. With a groan, he began to shoot his load onto Michelle’s face. Thick streams of cum splattered across her cheeks and lips, the white fluid contrasting starkly with her deep red lipstick. She closed her eyes, moaning softly as the warm cum coated her skin.

Michelle laid back on the bed, her body glistening with sweat and satisfaction. Phoebe moved the camera closer, showing Michelle’s pussy dripping with cum and then panning up her body to her face, where cum strings were across her face and one eye. Michelle opened her eyes, licking her lips and taking in the cum with a smile, laughing softly as she did.

"Oh, darling, I wish you could see this up close," she purred, her voice sultry and dripping with satisfaction. "They were so much more than you could ever be."

Carol walked past in the background, completely naked. Her body was toned and curvaceous, her skin glistening under the dim light. She had on deep crimson lipstick, smeared slightly from her own activities. She gave a sultry smile, her eyes meeting the camera, her lips curling into a wicked smile. "Enjoying the show, cuckold? This is what your wife needs, real men who can satisfy her."

Michelle, still lying on the bed, giggled. "He loves it, don’t you, darling? Watching me take these cocks, knowing you could never satisfy me like they do."

Phoebe laughed, shaking her head. "There have been so many big cocks in this room tonight, all the women have had a great time. It's a shame you missed it, Rick."

Chapter 7: The Morning After

The sight of Michelle lying on that bed, her face smeared with cum and a satisfied smile playing on her lips, was something I could not forget. The vivid image haunted me throughout the night, a potent mix of humiliation and arousal twisting in my gut.

In the morning, I tried calling Michelle, but my calls went straight to voicemail. Desperate for some sort of connection, I tried Phoebe next. To my surprise, she answered, her voice groggy and slurred. The camera revealed her lying in bed next to a man, his arm draped possessively over her.

"Hey there, cuckold," Phoebe greeted me with a wicked smile. "Michelle’s not here. Don’t worry, a real man is looking after your wife." She laughed, the sound sharp and mocking, before hanging up.

I had to go to the conference, though my mind was elsewhere. I couldn’t concentrate on anything, the images from last night playing over and over in my head. Feigning illness, I left mid-morning and called Michelle numerous times until she finally answered.

"Hi, darling. How are you?" Her voice was sweet and cheerful, but it only made me more anxious.

"I’m fine," I replied, my voice shaky. She was sitting at the vanity in our bedroom, her silk robe loosely draped around her, revealing the curves of her breasts. I could see had freshly showered, making her look even more desirable.

"What happened last night?" I asked, my heart pounding.

She laughed, a carefree sound that grated on my nerves. "I had some fun."

"I saw," I said tightly.

"Oh yes," she realized, a teasing glint in her eye. "You called, didn’t you?"

"No," I said, my voice trembling. "Phoebe called me. She said you asked her to call me."

Michelle laughed, the sound rich and mocking. "She can be a cruel bitch sometimes," she said with a smirk. "She got some big cock in her too. In fact, it was quite a show. Phoebe was moaning like a whore, taking that thick cock deep inside her. You should have seen her. She was on all fours, her ass high in the air, and her face buried in the pillows. The guy behind her was relentless, pounding her so hard that the entire bed shook."

I swallowed hard, the image of Phoebe with a man flashing through my mind. "I saw you with those two men, them covering you with cum."

Michelle smiled, a look of pure satisfaction crossing her face. "That was so good," she purred. "I came so hard that time."

"That time?" I echoed, my stomach twisting. "How many times?"

She shrugged nonchalantly. "I lost count," she said, then added with a laugh, "But that one was special because you watched."

I changed the subject abruptly, trying to regain some sense of normalcy. "What are you doing today?"

She shrugged, still smiling. "I have to go out, but I’ll be back later."

"I’m getting an early flight. I’ll be home early afternoon," I told her, hoping to reestablish some connection.

Michelle propped the phone on the vanity as she began doing her makeup. She spritzed herself with perfume and applied her red lipstick thickly, each stroke slow and deliberate. I watched in a mix of fascination and horror, my heart sinking as I noticed movement in the background. A man walked out of the bathroom; a towel wrapped around his waist.

Michelle smiled at him, holding out her hand to pull him closer. He bent down and kissed her, his lips lingering on hers. "What’s going on?" I yelled. "Who is he?"

She turned to the phone, her expression calm and almost amused. "Does it matter?"

"Did he stay with you last night?" I demanded.

She looked directly into the camera, her eyes cold. "Yes, darling” she said and before I could ask “And yes, he did fuck me." Both she and the man laughed, the sound piercing my heart.

Michelle pulled at the towel, letting it fall to the floor. His cock was large, even in its flaccid state. Michelle smirked, clearly enjoying my reaction. "Are you watching, darling?" she taunted. "This is a real man. Look at how much bigger he is than you, even when he’s soft. Imagine how big he is when he’s hard."

She gently lifted his soft cock with a manicured finger, her red nails contrasting sharply against his skin. She licked and kissed the head, leaving a smear of her lipstick on it. The man stroked her face, then walked out of the camera’s view.

Michelle turned back to me, lighting a cigarette. The lipstick on the filter was stark, her drag long and deliberate. "Gotta go," she said, exhaling a stream of smoke. "I need to finish getting ready."

"Where are you going?" I asked, desperation creeping into my voice.

"It doesn’t matter," she replied dismissively. "Have a safe flight. Call me when you land, and I’ll give you the address to pick me up." She hung up, leaving me staring at the blank screen.

The image of Michelle with that man, her lips kissing his cock, haunted me. The taste of humiliation was bitter, but it mingled with a strange sense of arousal that I couldn’t shake. As I made my way to the airport, my mind replayed the events over and over, each detail etching itself deeper into my psyche.

The flight back home was a blur. I couldn’t shake the image of Michelle with that man, her voice replaying in my head. "This is a real man." The humiliation stung, but the arousal was undeniable.

When I landed, I called her immediately. She answered on the first ring. "Hello, darling. Did you have a safe flight?"

"Yes," I said, trying to keep my voice steady. "What’s the address?"

She gave it to me, her tone casual, as if nothing unusual had happened. "See you soon," she said before hanging up.

Chapter 8: Michelle's Confession

The address Michelle gave me led to an upscale neighbourhood. As I pulled up to the house, I saw her standing on the porch, looking every bit the seductress. She was dressed in thigh-high stiletto boots and a leather ruched skirt that clung to her curves. A long fur jacket draped over her shoulders, her hair perfectly styled and makeup immaculate. She was smoking, her red nails manicured to perfection, and her thick red lipstick gleaming in the evening light.

As I stepped out of the car, her heels clicked on the pavement. She crushed her cigarette under her boot, not as violently as the previous night, and walked over.   Her presence was overwhelming. "Hi, Darling, miss me?" she asked, sliding into the passenger seat with a sultry smile.

I got behind the wheel and just stared at her, my emotions a turbulent mix of anger and desire. "What?!" she asked with feigned innocence.

"What have you done?" I demanded, my voice trembling.

She laughed, a carefree sound that only intensified my feelings. "It was wild," she said. "Come here." She pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply, her red lipstick smearing slightly against my lips.

"Drive," she instructed, holding my hand and teasing me with her nails as I navigated the streets. "I suppose my perverted cuckold wants all the details," she said with a friendly taunt, her laughter ringing in my ears.

"Oh yes," I said, knowing the pain it would cause me but unable to resist.

"Wait till we get home and I've showered," she replied with a smirk.

It was mid-afternoon by the time we got home, I fixed us both a drink, trying to steady my nerves. Michelle entered the room, naked under a silk robe, surprisingly she had her high red stilettos on.  They made her look so sexy and desirable.  They clicked erotically on the floor as she moved to her seat. Her red lipstick was freshly applied, her appearance both alluring and intimidating. She sat facing me, sipping her drink and lighting a cigarette, the smoke curling around her.

She eyed me up and down. "I think you’ll be more comfortable naked."

I stood and stripped, feeling her gaze on me, then sat back down, sipping my drink.

"From the top," I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

Michelle took a long drag from her cigarette, exhaling slowly. "Well, firstly, I didn’t expect it to go as far as it did," she began. "I didn’t want to go to your conference. Yes, I could have found someone at your hotel, but in the short time we were away, it would have been too rushed plus my father was hosting it wasn’t he?  So, I planned the party a month ago. The girls helped."

She laughed, taking another sip of her drink.

"I didn’t realize how late you were flying out. I didn’t think you’d be able to get there at all."

Michelle paused, taking a deep drag from her cigarette. "Dancing with those guys while you were there turned me on. Dancing close to them while you watched got me wet. The anger and humiliation in your eyes when I kissed them, made my juices flow. I didn’t like you getting possessive though. I thought I had trained you out of that."

“I understand Carol gave you a thrill,” Michelle said, smiling.

“She scares me,” I replied.

She paused again, her robe falling open slightly, revealing more of her naked body. "The guy I was kissing when you walked out in a huff took me to the dance floor. His hands were all over me, he got his hand in my dress."

"That dress gave easy access," I interjected.

Michelle grinned. "I chose it well. I’ll have to bin it, though. It got ruined."

"Why? What happened?" I asked, unable to hide my curiosity.

"Just listen," she said, her voice firm. "The guy started pinching my nipples and kissing me. I was angry with you, so I let him and enjoyed it. He got me into a quiet area, kissed me a lot, and I felt his cock against me. It was huge. I just wanted him. He bent me over a chair, slid my G-string to the side, and pumped me. We both came very quickly."

She opened her robe more and slowly parted her legs, showing her wet pussy. "A G-string doesn’t soak up much. When I stood, I could feel his juices running down my leg. I used the dress to wipe myself."

Michelle's eyes locked onto mine as she continued. "I danced with a few more guys. If I felt they had large cocks, I took them to the same spot. I think it was three more that I did that to."

I felt my arousal growing, despite the humiliation. Michelle noticed, a wicked smile playing on her lips. "That was only the beginning. You were probably in the air by then. Anyway, I didn’t want their juices in me, so while they fingered me, I sucked them off. Trouble was, they came so much, especially one of them. I got it all over my breasts. The only thing I could clean myself with was the dress. It had more stains each time I went back to the hall."

She laughed again, taking another drag from her cigarette. Carol kept commenting on it, saying how dirty I looked.

The party ended at midnight when the venue closed. I was with one guy then, and I thought I would take him home for a good fuck.

Michelle continued her story, her fingers now sliding between her legs, spreading her wetness. "He was so eager, so hungry for me," she continued, her voice low and sensual.

 

Chapter 9: The After Party

Michelle stood and crossed the few feet between us, her presence dominating the room. She opened her legs slightly, sliding her fingers between them and pulling them out, glistening with her juices. She held her hand out to me, her eyes daring me. Unable to resist, I leaned forward and sucked on her fingers, tasting her arousal. Michelle laughed, a sound filled with both amusement and power.

"Do you want me to finish you now, or do you think you can take more?" she asked, her voice dripping with seduction.

I hesitated, my mind torn between the immediate need for release and the insatiable desire to hear more of her debauchery.

"There's the after party and the rest of the night to come," she teased.

"If you finish me now, will you still tell me?" I whispered

She tilted her head, considering my request with a wicked smile. "Mmmm, don't know. Maybe," she taunted, her eyes dancing with cruel delight. "Do you think you can come again, my perverted cuckold?"

“I’m sure I will.” I said as I watched, mesmerized, as her fingers moved faster in her pussy.

Looking at me closely Michelle's eyes sparkled with malicious glee. "Do you want my hand, or my nails, or my mouth?" she said teasingly.

"Anything," I gasped. "Just do it."

She leaned in closer, her breath hot against my ear. "Beg for it, darling. Beg like the pathetic cuckold you are."

"Please, Michelle," I whimpered. "Please make me come. I need it. I need you."

She straightened, looking down at me with a satisfied smile.

"Now, let me show you what you missed," she purred.

Michelle sank to her knees in front of me, her eyes never leaving mine. She reached out, her nails grazing lightly over my throbbing cock, making me shiver with anticipation. She wrapped her hand around me, stroking slowly, teasingly, her grip firm but gentle.

"You like that, don’t you?" she whispered, her voice a seductive caress. "You like being at my mercy, knowing that I can give you pleasure or deny it."

"Yes," I groaned, my hips bucking slightly as she increased the pressure of her strokes.

She leaned in, her lips brushing lightly against the head of my cock, her breath hot and tantalizing. "But not yet," she murmured, pulling back and sitting up.

I gasped in frustration, my body trembling with need. Michelle smirked, clearly enjoying my torment. She sat back on her heels, spreading her legs wider and sliding her fingers between them again. She moaned softly as she touched herself, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Do you want to know what happened after the party?" she asked, her voice low and husky.

"Yes, please," I begged, my desperation evident in my voice. Pre cum was oozing from me.

Michelle reached up and took a sip from my drink leaving her lipstick on the glass. Another subtle erotic suggestion.

 

See part 2

Published 
Written by Rdog3824
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments