Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chair

"The beautiful 'torture' of a compliant cuckold"

25
7 Comments 7
1.2k Views 1.2k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"An episode where I tie Rick to a chair and have my lover pleasure me. Taunting and teasing Rick before giving him the release he deserves"

Rick was tied to the chair, naked and vulnerable, his eyes filled with a mix of anger and helplessness. I stood before him, my body adorned only with seamed stockings and high spiked stilettos. My red lipstick was thick and glistening, giving my lips a seductive, almost cruel look. The door was open behind me, and I could see the anticipation in Rick’s eyes as I moved closer to him.

“Do you want to slide your tiny cock inside me?” I asked, my voice dripping with mockery. Rick nodded eagerly, his cock standing upright, betraying his arousal. “Or do you want my lips around your cock, sweetheart?”

“Yes,” he said, desperation evident in his voice

I moved even closer, reaching out to stroke his cock gently with my fingers, then his face, saying nice but humiliating things to him. “You’re such a good boy, Rick,” I cooed. “But you’re not enough for me, are you? You’ll never be enough.”

Just then, a naked man entered the room and stood behind me. I laughed, staring at Rick’s wide-eyed expression. I turned my head to kiss Tom, my lips pressing against his in a passionate display. His hands reached around me, one hand playing with my breasts and nipples, while the other slowly descended to my pussy, teasing and caressing it.

“Oh, Tom,” I purred, using an endearment to drive the point home. “You’re so much better than my husband.”

I bent at the waist, my hands supporting me on Rick’s thighs, my face so close to his that he could see every detail of my thick lipstick as I talked and moaned with everything Tom did to me. He could smell the lipstick, see my teeth as I spoke, and witness the creaminess of my lipstick perfectly. “Do you see this, Rick?” I moaned; my voice filled with pleasure. “This is what a real man feels like.”

Tom’s fingers moved expertly over my pussy, teasing my clit and dipping inside my entrance. Each touch sent shivers through my body, and I couldn’t help but gasp. The sensation of being teased from behind while being close to Rick added a new level of intensity to the experience.

“Oh, yes, baby, just like that,” I whispered, turning my head to kiss Tom again. “Tease me more.”

Tom’s fingers worked their magic, making my hips buck against his hand. He slipped a finger inside me, then two, curling them to hit just the right spot. I moaned loudly, the sound filling the room and making Rick groan in pleasure.

I could feel my arousal building, the teasing from behind driving me wild. “Rick, can you see how much I’m enjoying this?” I asked, my voice breathy and filled with lust.

Rick’s eyes were glued to the sight before him, his breathing heavy with desire. “Yes, Michelle,” he groaned. “I can see it.”

Tom finally replaced his fingers with his cock, pushing into me slowly, inch by inch. I gasped at the sensation, adjusting to the fullness inside me. Tom began to move, his thrusts slow and deliberate at first, then faster as he built up a rhythm. “Fuck me harder,” I moaned, my words dripping with pleasure. “Give it to me, baby.”

Tom’s thrusts grew faster and more urgent, his hands gripping my hips to pull me back onto his cock. I felt my second orgasm building, the combination of sensations pushing me closer to the edge. Rick’s eyes were locked onto mine, his face contorted with desire and desperation.

I clenched my pussy around Tom, letting him know it was time. He sped up, his thrusts becoming more forceful. “I’m cumming, baby,” I gasped. “Fuck me harder.”

Tom fucked me with renewed vigour, driving his cock into me. As Tom burst inside me, I came, my body convulsing with pleasure. Rick, seeing it all, was overwhelmed with emotion.

Tom stood up, pulling out of me and leaving me feeling empty but satisfied. I walked around Rick, stroking his body teasingly, my fingers lightly grazing his skin. “Enjoy that, darling?” I asked, my voice dripping with mockery. “You see what a real man can do?”

Tom and I walked into the bathroom, the sound of the shower starting up. I glanced back at Rick one last time, a smirk playing on my lips. “Don’t go anywhere,” I taunted. “We’ll be back soon.”

After what felt like ages, we emerged from the shower, Tom heading to another bedroom to dress. I returned to Rick, standing naked before him for a moment, letting him take in the sight of my body glistening with water. Then, slowly and sensually, I began to dress.

I started with a pair of lacy black panties, sliding them up my legs and over my hips, making sure to draw out the motion, letting Rick see every inch of the fabric as it hugged my skin. Next came a matching bra, which I adjusted with deliberate slowness, ensuring my breasts spilled out slightly over the cups, just enough to tease. I picked up a pair of seamed stockings, rolling them on seductively, my red nails trailing over the sheer fabric as I adjusted the seams to be perfectly straight.

I could feel Rick’s eyes burning into me, his emotions a mix of arousal and despair as he watched me dress for someone else. I picked up a tight leather dress with a plunging neckline, the material hugging my curves and accentuating every part of my body. I slipped into it, the leather sliding over my skin with a sensual ease. Each movement was calculated to tease, to drive home the point that this display, this seduction, was meant for another man.

Turning back to Rick, I saw the agony and desire in his eyes. I smiled, knowing that every touch, every adjustment of my outfit, was torturing him. “Do you like watching me get ready, darling?” I asked, my voice a soft, teasing purr.

His sobs grew louder, his body trembling with emotion. I leaned in, my red lips inches from his ear. “Remember this, Rick,” I whispered. “Every detail. Because tonight, every part of me is for him, not you.”

I reached for my lipstick, twisting the tube slowly as I watched Rick’s reaction.

“Do you like this colour?” I asked, pouting slightly as I admired my reflection in the mirror. “I chose it just for tonight.”

His eyes followed every movement, his breath hitching as I brought the rich, creamy red to my lips. I applied it thickly, making sure each stroke was deliberate, every line perfect. I could see his cock twitch with each pass of the lipstick, his arousal painfully evident. I turned to him; my lips parted seductively. “Do you like watching me get ready, darling?” I asked, my voice soft and teasing.

Rick’s tears glistened in his eyes, his mouth opening and closing as he struggled to find words. I leaned down, my face close to his, allowing him to smell the intoxicating blend of my perfume and fresh lipstick.

“You can’t touch, darling,” I whispered, running a red-nailed finger down his cheek. “But you can watch."

He sobbed, his eyes filled with a mix of arousal and despair. I slipped into my high black stilettos, the heels clicking on the floor as I walked. I picked up my fox fur jacket and slipped my arms into it, the luxurious fur brushing against my skin. I walked over to Rick, sitting on his lap and applying another coat of lipstick. “Feel the fur, darling,” I said, guiding his hand to the soft material. “Isn’t it lovely?”

He nodded, his breathing ragged. “Please, Michelle,” he begged, his voice breaking. “Don’t go.”

I laughed softly, a cruel sound that echoed in the room. “Oh, but I must, darling,” I said, straightening up. “I have a date tonight, remember?”

I turned away from him, my heels clicking on the floor as I walked around him, my hand trailing over his body teasingly. “You stay here and think about what I’m going to do,” I said over my shoulder. “Think about me with him, every touch, every kiss.”

Just then, Tom entered the room, fully dressed. He looked at me, a predatory smile on his face. “Ready to go?” he asked, his voice deep and confident.

“Almost,” I replied, giving Rick one last lingering look. I walked over to him, slipping my hand around his cock and squeezing gently. “Goodbye, darling,” I whispered, leaning in for one final kiss, my lips brushing against his ear. “Enjoy your night.”

With that, I straightened up, took Tom’s hand, and we walked out of the room together, leaving Rick tied to the chair, his body trembling with a mix of arousal and despair. The door closed behind us with a soft click, sealing Rick’s torment as we headed out into the night.

After a long time, I returned home. However, the man I was with wasn’t Tom. Rick could hear my approach, and I teased him as I entered the room.

“Did you miss me, darling?” I asked, a wicked smile playing on my lips. Rick’s eyes were filled with a mix of fear and arousal as he saw me with another man. I introduced him to Rick. “Rick, this is Adam,” I said, my voice dripping with seduction.

I turned to Adam and said, “Go ahead and get ready, sweetheart.” Adam nodded and moved to the other side of the room, undressing slowly, giving Rick a full view of his muscular body.

I positioned myself on Rick’s lap, feeling his restrained body tense beneath me. The heat from his arousal pressed against me, a stark contrast to the cool leather chair he was tied to. With deliberate slowness, I reached for my lipstick, applying a fresh, thick coat of deep red. I could feel Rick’s breath hitch as he watched, his eyes wide with a mix of desire and humiliation.

Adam stood in front of us, his cock hard and throbbing. I glanced up at him, giving him a sultry smile. “Come closer, darling,” I purred, my voice dripping with seduction.

Adam stepped forward, and I took his cock in my hand, feeling its pulsing heat. I teased him, running my tongue along the length, leaving trails of my creamy red lipstick behind. Adam groaned, his hand tangling in my hair as I took him deeper into my mouth.

I moved my head slowly, savoring the taste and feel of him. I knew Rick could see every detail—the way my lips wrapped around Adam’s cock, the way my tongue flicked and teased, the way my eyes fluttered with pleasure. I could feel Rick’s cock twitch beneath me, his frustration and arousal mounting with every passing second.

“Does that feel good, baby?” I whispered, my breath hot against Adam’s slick skin.

“Oh, yes, sweetheart,” Adam moaned, his voice thick with desire. “Your mouth feels incredible.”

I smiled up at him, my eyes half-closed with pleasure. “I’m glad you like it,” I purred. “I want to make you feel so good.”

I continued to pleasure Adam with slow, deliberate movements, taking my time to bring him to the edge and then pulling back, leaving him gasping for more. I let my lips glide over his cock, taking him deep into my throat, my red nails lightly grazing his thighs.

“You’re doing so well, darling,” I cooed, looking up at him through my lashes. “I love how you taste.”

Adam’s breathing grew heavier, his hips starting to thrust gently into my mouth. I encouraged him with soft moans and whispers, my hands stroking his length as I took him deeper and deeper.

“That’s it, baby,” I murmured, my voice vibrating around his cock. “Fuck my mouth, just like that.”

Adam’s groans grew louder, his body trembling with pleasure. I could feel his climax building, the tension coiling tighter with each passing moment. I pulled back slightly, my lips hovering just inches from his swollen head.

“Are you ready to cum for me, darling?” I asked, my voice a seductive purr. “I want to taste you.”

Adam’s breathing grew heavier, his hips thrusting more urgently. I could feel the pressure building, the moment of release drawing closer. I sucked harder, my cheeks hollowing as I took him deeper into my throat. The warmth of his cock filled my mouth, and I could sense his climax was imminent.

“Fuck, Michelle,” Adam groaned, his voice strained with pleasure. “I’m going to cum.”

I pulled back slightly, holding his cock just inches from my open mouth. I looked up at him, my eyes filled with anticipation. “Do it, baby,” I whispered, my voice dripping with seduction. “Cum for me.”

With a guttural moan, Adam exploded, streams of hot cum shooting into my mouth. The sensation was electrifying, the taste salty and rich. I held him steady, my lips parted as I eagerly accepted every drop. I could feel Rick’s body tense beneath me, his own arousal reaching its peak. The sight of me being filled with another man’s cum so close to his face only heightened his helpless excitement.

Adam’s cum continued to fill my mouth, coating my tongue and mixing with my lipstick. I made sure to keep my mouth open, allowing Rick to see every moment of Adam’s release. The thick, creamy liquid slid down my throat, and I swallowed greedily, savouring the taste and the sensation of being so completely filled. I could feel each drop, warm and viscous, sliding down into my stomach.

AlishaJez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlishaJez

A bit of Adam’s cum began to escape the corners of my mouth, dripping slowly down my chin. I let it happen, knowing Rick’s eyes were locked onto the sight. The white, milky liquid mixed with the vivid red of my lipstick created an incredibly erotic image. I deliberately allowed more to spill out, making a show of licking my lips and chin, capturing the errant drops with my tongue.

I turned my gaze to Rick, whose eyes were wide with a blend of arousal and humiliation. I could see his cock straining against his pants, the tip glistening with pre-cum. My heart raced at the sight of his conflicted emotions.

“Did you like that, darling?” I asked, my voice soft and seductive. “Did you enjoy watching me take him in my mouth?”

The room was filled with the sound of our heavy breathing, the air thick with the scent of sex.

As the last drops fell onto my tongue, I closed my lips around Adam’s cock, giving him a final, gentle suck. I swallowed one last time, the thick cum sliding down my throat. I pulled back slowly, my lips leaving a final, vivid red ring around the base of his shaft. The sight of my creamy red lipstick contrasting against his flushed skin was a visual delight.

I pressed my lips to Rick’s, kissing him deeply. He could taste the remnants of Adam’s cum on my tongue, the bitterness mixing with the sweetness of my lipstick. I felt his moan vibrate against my mouth, his body responding to the intimate connection.

I pulled back, my fingers tracing lazy patterns on Rick’s chest.

“Did you enjoy that, darling?” I asked Rick, my voice dripping with sensuality. “Did you enjoy watching me take all of Adam’s cum?”

Rick could only nod, his face a mask of conflicted emotions. I leaned in closer, letting my cum-streaked lips brush against his. “I love knowing you’re watching, feeling every moment with me,” I whispered.

I kissed Rick deeply, the taste of Adam’s cum still lingering on my tongue. The kiss was a mix of passion and torment, a cruel reminder of the pleasure I found in others. I could feel Rick’s erection pressing hard against my ass as I kissed him, his arousal undeniable.

As I pulled back, I let my hand trail down Rick’s chest, teasing his skin with my long, red nails. “You see, darling,” I said, my voice soft and seductive, “this is what I love. Your desire, your jealousy, your helplessness. It all makes it so much sweeter.”

Adam and I moved to another bedroom, out of sight of Rick, leaving him tied to the chair and filled with unfulfilled desire. The door to the bedroom was left ajar, allowing Rick to hear every sound, every whisper, every moan.

As soon as we entered the room, Adam pulled me close, his hands roaming over my body, caressing and teasing. I kissed him deeply, our tongues entwining in a passionate dance. His hands moved to the zipper of my leather dress, slowly pulling it down, the material sliding off my shoulders and pooling at my feet. I stood before him in my lingerie and heels, my fox fur jacket still draped over my shoulders.

“You’re so beautiful, Michelle,” Adam murmured, his voice filled with desire.

“Make me feel even more beautiful,” I whispered back, my voice dripping with seduction.

Adam’s hands slid under my bra, his fingers teasing my nipples until they hardened under his touch. He kissed his way down my neck, his lips leaving a trail of fire on my skin. I let out a soft moan, my body arching towards him.

He guided me to the bed, laying me down gently. I could hear Rick’s muffled sobs from the other room, his pleas for us to stop. But his protests only fueled my desire, making me want Adam even more. I spread my legs, inviting Adam to take me.

“Please, baby, fuck me,” I begged, my voice a sultry whisper. “I need you inside me.”

Adam wasted no time, shedding his clothes and climbing onto the bed. He positioned himself between my legs, his cock hard and ready. He teased my entrance with the tip, making me gasp and writhe beneath him.

“Do you want this, Michelle?” Adam asked, his voice thick with lust.

“Yes, baby, I want it,” I moaned, my hips lifting to meet him. “Fuck me, please.”

With a powerful thrust, Adam entered me, filling me completely. I cried out in pleasure, my nails digging into his back as he began to move. His thrusts were slow and deliberate at first, each one sending waves of pleasure through my body. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper.

“You’re so tight, Michelle,” Adam groaned, his voice strained with the effort of holding back. “You feel so good.”

“Harder, baby,” I urged him, my voice breathless. “Fuck me harder.”

Adam obliged, his thrusts becoming faster and more forceful. I could feel the tension building inside me, the familiar coil of pleasure tightening with each movement. I threw my head back, my moans filling the room, drowning out Rick’s sobs.

“Yes, baby, just like that,” I panted, my nails raking down Adam’s back. “Fuck me, make me cum.”

Adam’s pace quickened, his breath hot and ragged against my skin. I felt his hand move between us, his fingers finding my clit and rubbing it in time with his thrusts. The added stimulation sent me over the edge, my orgasm crashing over me like a tidal wave.

“Adam, I’m cumming!” I cried out, my body convulsing with pleasure.

“Cum for me, Michelle,” Adam urged, his own release imminent. “I want to feel you cum around my cock.”

My orgasm seemed to last forever, each wave of pleasure more intense than the last. I clung to Adam, my body trembling with the aftershocks. With a final, powerful thrust, Adam reached his climax, his cock pulsing inside me as he spilled his seed.

We lay there for a moment, our bodies tangled together, both of us breathless and sated. I could still hear Rick’s sobs from the other room, but they were faint and distant, drowned out by the sound of our own heavy breathing.

Adam kissed me gently, his lips soft and tender against mine. “You’re amazing, Michelle,” he whispered.

“So are you, baby,” I replied, smiling up at him.

We got up and dressed, our movements slow and languid. I slipped back into my lingerie and heels.  Adam dressed quickly, giving me a final, lingering kiss before heading off.

I took my time, adjusting my clothes and fixing my lipstick. When I was satisfied with my appearance, I went to Rick still tied to the chair. Walking around him my heels clicking with every step.

“Does it arouse you to see me with other men?” I said in my sexiest voice.

“Yes,” he whispered.

I smiled triumphantly, running my fingers through his hair. “That’s a good boy,” I purred. “Doesn’t that feel better, admitting the truth?”

He nodded slowly, his eyes downcast. “Yes,” he murmured.

I bent down, my lips brushing against his. “I enjoy it too, Rick,” I said softly. “I enjoy pleasing you this way. Knowing how much it arouses you to see me with other men.”

I kissed him deeply, my tongue exploring his mouth. He responded eagerly, his body straining against the bonds. I pulled back, my lips glistening with his saliva. “Tell me again,” I whispered, my eyes locking onto his. “Tell me how much you enjoy it.”

“I enjoy it,” he said, his voice stronger this time. “I enjoy watching you with other men.”

I smiled, my heart pounding with excitement. “Good,” I said, my voice dripping with sensuality. “Now, let’s make sure you really mean it.”

I picked up my seamed stockings, my movements slow and deliberate. I could feel Rick’s eyes on me, his breath quickening with anticipation. I slipped one stocking over my foot and slowly rolled it up my leg, adjusting the seam with my red nails. I repeated the process with the other stocking, making sure the seams were perfectly straight.

I picked up my fox fur jacket and draped it over my shoulders, the soft fur brushing against my skin. I reached for my lipstick and applied another thick, creamy layer of rich red to my lips. I glanced at Rick, who was watching me with a mixture of desire and desperation.

“Do you like what you see, darling?” I asked, my voice low and sultry.

“Yes,” he whispered, his eyes fixed on me.

I smiled and walked over to him, my heels clicking on the floor. I leaned down and kissed him deeply, my lips pressing against his. I could feel his arousal growing, his body straining against the bonds.

I straightened up and walked around him, my hand trailing over his body. “You see, Rick,” I said, my voice soft and teasing. “This is what I enjoy. Pleasing you in ways you never imagined.”

I leaned down and whispered in his ear, my breath hot against his skin. “And I know you enjoy it too.”

He nodded slowly, his eyes filled with a mixture of shame and desire. “Yes,” he whispered. “I enjoy it.”

I smiled triumphantly and kissed him deeply, my tongue exploring his mouth. “Good,” I murmured. “Now, let’s see how much you really enjoy it.”

I walked behind him, reaching down to untie the knots that bound him to the chair. As I loosened the last rope, he remained seated, his eyes fixed on mine. I could see the anticipation in his eyes, mingled with a sense of dread.

“Stay seated, darling,” I instructed, my voice firm but gentle. “I want to show you just how much I appreciate your confession.”

I straddled his lap, my legs on either side of his, my body pressing against him. I could feel his erection pressing against me, the heat of his desire palpable. I leaned in and kissed him deeply, my lips soft and inviting. “I want to give you your release, Rick,” I whispered against his lips. “But I want you to understand why I enjoy this so much.”

I reached down and positioned his cock at my entrance, slowly lowering myself onto him. I could feel the tension in his body as I took him inside me, inch by inch. I moaned softly, the sensation of being filled by him sending waves of pleasure through me.

I began to move slowly, my hips rocking gently back and forth. I looked into his eyes, my own filled with a mixture of desire and tenderness. “Can you feel how much I want you?” I whispered, my breath hot against his ear

“Yes,” he groaned, his hands gripping the arms of the chair.

I increased the pace, my movements becoming more urgent. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me, the pressure building with each thrust. “Tell me you enjoy it, Rick,” I commanded, my voice low and seductive. “Tell me how much you love watching me with other men.”

“I enjoy it,” he gasped, his voice filled with desperation. “I love watching you with other men.”

“Good boy,” I purred, my movements becoming more frantic. “I want you to remember this feeling, Rick. Remember how much pleasure it brings you to see me with others.”

I could feel his cock swelling inside me, the tension reaching its peak. “I’m going to cum,” he moaned, his body trembling with the effort to hold back.

“Let go, darling,” I whispered, my own pleasure building to a crescendo. “Cum inside me.”

With a final thrust, he exploded inside me, his release sending waves of pleasure through my body. I cried out, my own orgasm crashing over me like a tidal wave. I clung to him, my body shuddering with the intensity of the moment.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, I collapsed against him, my breath coming in ragged gasps. I could feel his heartbeat pounding against my chest, the heat of our combined desire lingering in the air.

I kissed him deeply, my tongue exploring his mouth. “Did you enjoy that, Rick?” I asked, my voice soft and tender.

“Yes,” he whispered, his eyes filled with a mixture of love and gratitude.

I smiled, my heart swelling with affection. “Good boy,” I murmured, my fingers trailing through his hair. “Just remember, this is what I enjoy. Pleasing you in ways you never imagined.”

We stayed like that for a while, our bodies entwined, the afterglow of our shared pleasure enveloping us. I knew that this was just the beginning, that there would be many more moments like this in the future. But for now, I was content to hold him close, to savour the feeling of being connected to him in such an intimate and profound way.

Finally, I stood up, my legs trembling slightly. I looked down at him, my eyes filled with a mixture of tenderness and resolve. “I think it’s time for us to get some sleep, darling,” I said softly.

I helped Rick to his feet, guiding him to the bed. We lay down together, his body spooning mine, his arms wrapped around me. I could feel his cock pressing against my bum, a reminder of the intense pleasure we had just shared. His hands gently caressed my breasts, his touch sending shivers through my body.

We lay there in silence, each lost in our own thoughts and emotions. The events of the night had brought us closer in a way I had never imagined. As I drifted off to sleep, I felt a deep sense of satisfaction and contentment, knowing that we had both experienced something profound and transformative.

Rick’s breath was warm against my neck, his heartbeat steady and reassuring. I knew that the journey we had embarked on was just beginning, and I was eager to explore the depths of our desires together. With a final, contented sigh, I closed my eyes and allowed sleep to overtake me, my dreams filled with the promise of more passionate and intimate moments to come.

Published 
Written by Rdog3824
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments