Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Art of Cuckold Diplomacy - Foreplay

"One couple's willing descent into cuckoldry and submission."

50
21 Comments 21
9.8k Views 9.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"A short series showing the different sides of a cuckolding experience."

Peter was fucking my wife. Samantha was kneeling in the middle of the king-size bed and Peter was pumping his thick cock in and out of her like there was no tomorrow. And she was clearly enjoying it.

‘Oh God, Peter…!’ she moaned between gasps.

How had we got here, I hear you ask? A very good question. A very good question indeed. It all seemed like a fantasy dream on fast forward.

My wife and I had arrived in Rabat, the Moroccan capital, less than a week ago to take up a position at the British Embassy. Peter, my new boss, was putting us up in his Residence until our own accommodation became available at the end of the week. He and his girlfriend, Charlotte, had been fantastic hosts whilst we settled in. Yesterday, when I’d started my first day at work, Charlotte had taken Sam shopping in the local markets. They had obviously got on well, because when I’d seen them later, they’d been giggling like schoolgirls, whispering in each other’s ears and making plans together.

Tonight, Peter was hosting a private diplomatic party for friends and colleagues from the Embassy. The men were all looking fairly relaxed in chinos and open-neck shirts, whilst the ladies mostly went for cocktail dresses which showed off their bare legs in the balmy climate. It had been a great opportunity for us to relax and get to know people from the community we would be part of for the next three years.

As you would expect for someone in his position, Peter knew how to throw a party. He was attentive and charming, though if truth be known, he was also a bit of a Casanova – this I knew for two reasons – firstly, because we had served together in a previous posting where his exploits had been notorious, and secondly, despite my presence, that evening he was quite obviously hitting on my wife. I’d seen them chatting and laughing together several times, and once, during the party, they had both simultaneously looked at me with conspirational smiles. Interestingly, Peter’s girlfriend didn’t seem to mind this at all. If anything, she seemed to find it amusing.

In our previous posting together, Peter has also been my boss. He was knowledgeable, intuitive and decisive, and to be honest, I had always been slightly in awe of him. He was also quite physically imposing. He was actually slightly younger than me – perhaps in his later thirties now, compared to my forty-six, and he had a powerful, stocky build that the ladies seemed to go for.

The evening’s activities drew to a close around one in the morning. As the last of his guests departed, Peter asked Sam and I if we would join him and Charlotte for drink in their private quarters so they could ‘get to know us a little better’.

Sam seemed very keen. She’d had her fair share to drink and was clearly enjoying the attention. Charlotte, who was much younger than Peter – about twenty-four, I guess, was a slim, fit girl, with long ginger hair and freckles. She had small, firm boobs, long legs and a nice, tight ass. She was open and friendly, but also quite assertive and, even though we’d only known her a few days, I could see that she liked to get her own way.

That was over an hour ago. Since then we – or rather, my wife – had been slowly seduced by Peter in front of me, whilst I had been kept occupied by Charlotte, who was chatting and playfully teasing and flirting with me.

I was very conscious both by how much my wife seemed to embrace and enjoy being seduced by Peter, and also by how easily I seemed to accept it without challenge or comment. In conversation Charlotte somehow made it appear to be natural and she also paid a lot of attention to me, keeping me distracted and making me wonder if I was imagining things. Part of me wondered if this was a routine they practiced? Were they swingers looking for a good time?

It was now well into the early hours and at this point Charlotte asked if I would accompany her to the kitchen to replenish drinks. Glancing at Sam, who was giggling as something Peter was saying, I murmured assent, and followed Charlotte out of the room.

Charlotte kept me chatting whilst we found and mixed drinks in their enormous kitchen downstairs. When we returned, almost twenty minutes later, it was to a scene that stopped me in my tracks. Peter and Sam were still side by side on the sofa. Now, however, Sam had her head back and eyes closed, whilst Peter’s hand was under her cocktail dress between her parted legs. The top of my wife’s dress had been pushed down and Peter was kissing the nipple of an exposed breast. Sam was moaning with pleasure.

Before I could react, Charlotte grabbed my face and kissed me softly on the lips before whispering in my ear, ‘Let’s sit down and watch!’

I didn’t get a chance to respond as I felt Charlotte’s hand between my shoulder blades, propelling me towards the other sofa

Shocked, I seemed unable to do anything other than what I was told. What was happening? Why was this happening? How was this happening? To my surprise, I felt Charlotte’s hand start to stroke my cock through my trousers and I was suddenly aware of how hard I was. Oh my God - I was turned on by this! What was Charlotte thinking?

I wasn’t the only one who had noticed. I felt Charlotte’s lips by my ear again.

‘Sam said this would excite you…’ she whispered.

Oh. My. God. Sam had said that? To Charlotte? Whom we hardly knew?

Here was the thing. For years, I’d had a fantasy about Sam sleeping with another man. Sam knew this but had never once – not once – given me any indication that she had any interest in fulfilling my fantasy. And now it was happening right in front of me!

Had this night been planned, then? What exactly had Sam and Charlotte been discussing on their shopping trip? Had Sam somehow set this up with Peter and Charlotte? It would explain a lot – all those knowing smiles and looks, and the seduction this evening.

I wondered what else Sam had said. She knew my fantasies all too well – even if many of them remained unfulfilled. I suddenly felt a sense of uncertainty and shame at what Peter and Charlotte must now know about me. We would be living with these people in the community for the next three years. And Peter would likely be my boss throughout that time…

I glanced at Charlotte and was startled to see that she had leaned back into the sofa and now had her hand between her bare legs. Her dress had ridden up and she had slipped her hand into her panties and was slowly masturbating whilst watching Peter and Sam. I could clearly see a neatly trimmed ginger bush through the sheer material of her panties. It was extremely erotic and I could feel my cock straining uncomfortably.

TeylorStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TeylorStone

Looking at me slyly, Charlotte pulled her fingers from her pussy and offered them to my mouth. They were coated in a sticky sheen of moisture, and I could smell her pussy on them.

‘Suck them!’ she ordered gently.

Mesmerised, I opened my mouth and Charlotte, looking me directly in the eye, pushed her fingers inside. I closed my lips around them and sucked obediently, and couldn’t help moaning as I savoured her sticky juices.

Leaning towards me, Charlotte again whispered in my ear.

‘Why don’t you get your cock out?’

It was phrased as a question, but it felt like a command. This sexy young woman was taking charge of me whilst Peter seduced my very willing wife less than three metres away! I awkwardly undid my belt and pushed down my trousers and boxers, exposing my hard cock. I was extremely conscious of the fact that I wasn’t particularly well endowed. I was five inches fully erect. Sam had never complained, but under Charlotte’s scrutiny I suddenly felt inadequate.

Now I watched as Charlotte, still looking at me, lifted her hips and slipped off her panties. In total control of the situation, she lifted them towards me.

‘Smell them!’ she teased.

I inhaled obediently as she moved them towards my face. She rubbed the crotch all over my nose and mouth. The aroma was pure sex and completely intoxicating! Charlotte smiled wickedly as I moaned again. Then, reaching up, she placed the panties over my head with the crotch covering my nose and mouth. I must have looked ridiculous, but the feeling of the silky material over my face and the scent made me not care. It was a heavenly sensation!

‘That’s better!’ she said. ‘You know where these panties have been for the last few hours. Now you can smell me whilst you watch your wife sucking a real cock!’

And as she spoke she gave my stiff member a dismissive flick with her fingers.

Her words and gesture shocked me. Both Sam and I knew that I had a submissive streak – a definite desire to be humiliated sexually. But how did Charlotte know? Had Sam shared that with her? It certainly looked like that might be case. Either that, or Charlotte was very intuitive.

Her words also reminded me of what was happening on the other side of the room. Events had clearly moved on whilst Charlotte had been distracting me so completely. Sam was now kneeling on the floor between Peter’s legs. Peter’s trousers and boxers were in a heap on the floor next to him and Sam did indeed have his cock in her mouth.

Or she was trying! I couldn’t believe the size of the organ she had her lips around. He looked to be more than twice my girth! Sam’s left hand was wrapped round his thick cock but her fingers weren’t even close to meeting. Her other hand was cupping his sizeable balls. I felt both jealousy and excitement competing inside me as I watched. Jealousy because I hadn’t had Sam’s lips around my cock for at least a year. And excitement because the sight of my wanton wife sucking on somebody else’s thick member had me ready to explode!

Charlotte was whispering in my ear again. It was disconcerting.

‘She looks like she’s enjoying that, doesn’t she Jason? Enjoying sucking your new boss’s cock when she hasn’t sucked yours for – oh – how long is it exactly?’

Damn! How much did Sam tell her!

‘And soon, he’s going to fuck Sam with that cock.’

She looked directly into my eyes.

‘How does that make you feel Jason?’

I felt her hand brush my much more modestly sized cock and gasped.

‘Hmmm?’ she urged, stroking me again oh so gently…

I started to cum. I couldn’t help it. My cock shot a jet of spunk into the air at her last, brief, touch. I groaned and reached for my cock, eager to finish the job Charlotte’s fingers had started. But Charlotte immediately slapped my hand away.

‘I think not!’ Charlotte laughed in delight.

Instead, Charlotte reached over and, with her fingers, scooped up a trail of spunk from where it had landed on my thighs.

‘Open up…’ she crooned.

And then, almost identically to earlier, she fed my own cum to me, watching me obediently lick and suck it from her fingers. She repeated this until I’d consumed everything she could find.

When she’d finished, Charlotte stood up and walked over to Peter’s side. She leaned down and kissed Peter full on the mouth whilst Sam continued to suck on his monster cock, oblivious to what had transpired between Charlotte and myself. Charlotte whispered into Peter’s ear and they both looked over at me. I felt extremely foolish with my trousers around my ankles, spunk drying on my thighs and lips, and Charlotte’s panties still on my head.

As Charlotte returned to me, Peter gently raised Sam’s head and spoke to her. I couldn’t hear what he said, but subsequently they both stood up and walked towards the adjacent bedroom, Peter gently propelling Sam with his hand at her back. Sam glanced back at me as she went, a mingled look of anticipation, lust and amusement on her face.

As I watched them go I heard Charlotte speak to me.

‘Peter and Sam want some time alone.’ she said. ‘I hope that’s alright, Jason?’

I heard the words, but was unable to react. My eyes were still on the door to the bedroom which had just been firmly shut.

I was brought back to earth by a sharp stinging sensation on my right cheek. Charlotte had slapped me!

‘I said…’

Steel in her voice now, all signs of playfulness gone.

‘I hope that’s alright, Jason?’

I broke my gaze away from the door and looked up at her. I must have looked like a kicked puppy. I glanced down again, confused.

‘Yes. Yes, that’s – alright…’ I heard myself say, uncertainly.

‘You do know what they’re going to do in there don’t you?’

Charlotte’s words had no cruelty in them. Just a sense of the inevitable. I hesitated, then replied.

‘Yes. Yes, I know what they are going to do.’

‘What are they going to do, Jason?’

I was finding it hard to say the words. But in the end, I managed it.

‘Peter’s going to fuck my wife,’ I said pathetically

‘Yes, he is.’

 

Want to discover what’s happening in the next room? Leave me a comment about what you think if you want the next installment...

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments