Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She’s Not that Innocent Wife - Chapter 4

"Will Dave take his stripper wife back?"

88
21 Comments 21
2.6k Views 2.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Please remember that Stacey was my innocent wife, while Tanya was her stripper name. They are the same person.

Dave's decisions

On the whole way home, I drove like an absolute idiot. There was rage pouring out of me as my temper flared at everything. When I walked into our empty house, my anger started to fade, and by the time I walked into our main bedroom, it was gone. I looked up at our wedding photo over the bed, and tears began to fill my eyes. My wife has been cheating on me. She has been a stripper, a stripper who likes to fuck groups of black men.

It was fifth grade when I lost my mother. That day, I cried as emptiness filled my heart. But tonight, this pain was just as bad as that horrendous feeling I had as a child. The emptiness didn't just take my heart; it enveloped all of me. I fell on the bed and cried like a small child again. I lost my Stacey tonight. I Lost the one person who filled my life with joy; it was more than I could bear.

I kept my ear open during the sleepless night. A small part of me hoped she would come back to me, somehow taking everything away I saw, putting it all back as before. I never noticed that I could hear the living room clock ticking away the seconds from the bedroom as I lay alone, lost in our bed.

On Saturday morning, I checked the house, half hopeful and half relieved that Stacey or Tanya or whoever the fuck she's called was not there. No car in the driveway, coffee, or hug from my wife. How was I going to have to get over this? How was I going to get over my marriage that was a big fat fucking lie? I got a text from Tracey that afternoon, "I am so sorry, but there was a reason I had to do what you saw; please let me explain! I LOVE YOU!"

I texted back, "Fuck off!"

On Sunday, after cutting the grass and cleaning up our, well, I guess it will be my house, I sat down at my computer. Still broken from the trauma of Friday night, I was still horny. I started to look at my regular porn websites. After the first few videos of hot-looking, beautiful taking off their clothes and spreading, I clicked on a white woman with a black man. I watched in horror as the woman was in ecstasy, taking his giant cock. I thought of Stacey's contorted face as she came from those men's hard black cocks. I almost didn't realize I was stroking my dick as I mixed the pain and the pleasure. As the black man started to scream in the video as he came inside the small moaning white girl, I came hard, shooting my cum into the air like a small fountain.

I shut my laptop at that point, and the pleasure dissipated, leaving only deep heartache. Later that night, I got another text, "Good night, babe, I DO LOVE YOU!" I just deleted it and went to bed.

As the week went on, Stacey did not return but continued sending texts like, "I am sorry, I miss you, I LOVE YOU!" but I did not respond to them. I didn't know if I could ever look at her again.

On Wednesday night, I got a text from a close friend saying, "Hey, I saw Stacey today while getting lunch near her work. She was sitting on a park bench, and she was crying. When I asked her what was wrong, she told me that she hurt you and that she thinks your marriage is over. Dude, Stacey is destroyed!"

The text I returned was, "Thank you for your concern. I hope we can work through our differences." But I didn't mean it.

Sadly enough, each night, I searched for more brutal and more intense interracial porn. Over the weekend, I found an amateur video of a husband watching his wife with five large black men. The video began with a woman kissing her husband until he turned her towards five black men sitting around the hotel room. He started to undress her very slowly and seductively. She was only wearing high heels and a dog collar; he walked her over to them and said, "Boys, have at it!" The woman was a total slut taking the men in her pussy, ass, and mouth, all at the same time, like my wife had done. The woman seemed to love the debauchery as she screamed, moaned, and orgasmed all over their enormous black cocks. They all took turns as they came in her and all over her face. When all five of the black studs had emptied their big balls a few times, she crawled back to her husband. She looked up at him and said, "I love you!" At that point, I exploded in a wild orgasm.

It was like the husband in the porno had a wife and a slut that wanted black men too. How could she love him after being with those big cocks. As the video ended, the husband was kissing the used woman and moved down between her legs and ate out her used cum filled cunt. I was baffled as to why this turned me on so much. I was hard again and finished myself off again while thinking of that slutty stripper Tanya.

After work the following Friday, I noticed some of Stacey's clothes were gone. After two weeks, she must have needed some daily work clothes. She didn't take all of them, which made me happy. I didn't want that lying piece of shit back in my house, but I didn't want her totally out of my life either. When I entered the kitchen, I saw a letter beside my favorite candy bar. It was so Stacey; she would always bring me my favorite candy bar when she went shopping. I was surprised when I looked in the refrigerator and saw she had gone shopping too.

I opened the note and was shocked when I read the short note. David, there is so much that I have to tell you. I am not the innocent wife you thought I was. I am also not the whore you saw me acting like. Please meet me at Domenico's Italian Restaurant on 5th Avenue at 7:30 Saturday Night!" The most sensual mark of her lips was in a dark shade of lipstick.

On Friday night, I drove back to the strip club. I had to know If Stacey was still working there. The bouncer was a different guy than last time and once again made me show him my cock to ensure I was not a cop. I think he did it just to fuck with me. Inside, I drank a lot as much of the pain returned. I had to see what happened in those back rooms, so I picked a hot-looking black stripper named Shanice. She took me down the hallway to a dark room with a small bed and chair. I received the most erotic lap dance that included me rubbing and licking her breasts. I loved her little chocolate kiss nipples and enjoyed myself. When she asked me about extras, I decided after all I was through and after all the men that must have fucked my wife, and I wanted to fuck this whore.

After paying the agreed-upon amount, she started to kiss me. It was so erotic as she slowly helped me out of my clothes, and soon she was down sucking on my cock. It felt a little different, and I didn't realize until she moved away that she had put a condom on me using her mouth. I asked her about the condom, and she said, "All of us girls always use condoms."

I said, "Not all of them."

She seemed to be confused about my comment but laid back and spread her legs, revealing her sweet pink insides. I climbed on and slid my hard dick into her wet pussy. She knew how to touch me as she moaned, making me feel like I was giving her the best fuck ever. Those dark eyes looked me right in the eyes as I drove as hard and deep as I could into her. Then with all that turmoil of hatred and sexuality, I began to fuck her hard and deep. I was proud of how the condom helped me to last longer than usual. I looked into her eyes as I fucked her, but there was no love. But there was lust, and that urged me on. I came into her filling the condom with a big load of cum.

When I had started getting dressed, she said, "So what brings a nice, clean-cut white boy like you to our little place?"

I replied, "I came looking for Tanya."

Shanice said, "Tanya's was done last Friday… wait, are you… ya, ain't Dave?"

When I told her I was, she said, "Boy, Tanya is a mess! She put you through a lot, but she had a reason. You gotta talk to her."

I said, "You said all the girls use condoms, but I watched my wife fuck a group of black men without one. She seemed to love taking their cum in her pussy, ass, and mouth."

"Shit, she did that to get out of here and be with you… you dumb ass. She loves you more than anything. Hell, she wants to kill herself, you fuck! Now you go and get that little white ass of yours to that restaurant tomorrow and listen to her. That girl's been sleeping on my couch and crying every day."

As I left, I realized that Shanice had given me great sex, but when it was over, she had no interest in me. It was all about the money and not about being in love. Then why did Stacey say she loved Troy?

On Saturday night, I realized that it had only been just over two weeks since I lost my sweet Stacey, but I was still furious, and I had a lot to say to her. I dressed in khaki pants, a polo shirt, and deck shoes. I took an Uber just in case I got too pissed or got drunk. I entered the restaurant a few minutes early, and they escorted me to a corner table. This restaurant was always darkly lit and with soft Italian music playing that made for a romantic setting. I ordered a strong drink and thought about what I was going to say to that lying whore.

As I sipped from my tumbler glass of whiskey, I saw her walking towards me. She was in a tiny, off-the-shoulder red dress that was way too short for anything Stacey would have worn. Her tall, spiked heels, which Stacey never wore, were as red as her dress and added four inches to her height. Her blonde hair was mainly up with strands outlining her face.  Her makeup was very sexy, with heavy eyeliner and the same dark-colored lipstick left for me on the note. The best way to describe this was she was sex in a dress.

The hostess led this beautiful woman up to my table. I stood up as if I were meeting someone for the first time. She said, "Hi, it's so nice to meet you. My name is Lee." I took her hand and was dumbfounded.

I realized that she was now using her middle name. So, is this another personality, or have the two others merged?

I started to speak when she put a finger to my mouth and said, "Shhh honey, I am going to be doing all the talking tonight. Let's put our order in for dinner, and then you listen. When I finish talking, if you still want me to go away, I will give you an uncontested divorce and leave you alone for the rest of your life."

After finishing a great meal with caramel cream brulee, I realized I had not spoken one word. I had listened to the whole story. Ultimately, Lee revealed that Mr. Saunders had put me in the room to watch her. He wanted me to divorce her so she would continue to make money for him. It was hard to hear how he abused her by making her suck and fuck him. It was harder to hear how she had spent nights in Troy's bed. But I have to admit, when she went into graphic detail, my dick grew hard. She continually revisited the statement that she was trying to protect me by keeping me in the dark until it was over.

I asked her about all the terrible things she had said about me; even though she assured me it was all said to get the men to cum faster, she knew it still hurt me badly. The hardest part of the conversation was when I asked her about making me wear condoms while she had fucked those men bareback. She said, "Dave, I always used condoms with all the men except Trevor. That night was once and done. I even used the morning-after pill. I even went to the clinic to be tested for STDs. I am clean." She handed me a statement to prove her statement.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

I told her, "The story you told me was sad, and you have hurt me more than any man should ever be hurt. How am I ever going to trust you again? I am through with Stacey, and I hate how Tanya did all those terrible things without me."

That is when her head jerked towards me, "Without you? What do you mean?"

I hesitated at that moment because I was unsure what I meant. "To be honest, Stacey, you were too innocent, and Tanya was a whore. That is why it's so hard to accept this new Lee persona." I said.

She looked at me and again said, "What did you mean when you said without you?"

I blushed heavily but had to plow ahead, "I have watched a lot of interracial porn lately while I think about what you did."

I swear there was a slight smile that crossed her face when she said, "How did that make you feel watching all that porn while thinking of me with those black men?"

Some anger emerged when I said, "Jealous, jealous of you not doing those sexual things with me. And to tell the truth, I was jealous that you didn't care enough about me to let me see what a black cock slut you can be."

She was quick to push me harder when she asked, "Did you like watching me fuck black men?"

There is a moment when a cuckold realizes that he is what he is inside. I said to Stacey, "Yes, yes, I liked watching you being a slut. But you should have included me and been a slut with me too!"

I felt her foot as she ran it up my leg towards my crotch. It was the first contact that we had shared since everything blew up. That simple touch meant so much. "I think you need to understand the real me. I am not the innocent wife that you thought you married. I deceived you by giving you what I thought would make you happy. I am also not that stripper whore Tanya. I did most of what I could to repay Mr. Saunders' debt. But I have to admit that sometimes I do enjoy sex with other men, especially black men. Plus, I can't wait to suck your cock, as I did for those other men. I can't wait to feel you without a condom, and I want you to fuck me in the ass whenever you want!"

I responded, "I'm not sure where we go from here, but I may just like Lee."

Her eyes widened as she looked up at me, "You mean that there may be we?

I figured I had to be honest with this new Lee personality, "Yes, I hope there is a way. But we have to take it slow. I want to date this new sexy Lee to see if it can lead not only to saving our marriage but making it better. Stacey was just boring in bed. I want a woman that can be more of a slut. I hated you lying and cheating on me, and it will take time for that to heal, but I can't stop thinking how hot it was watching you fuck those men too."

The date ended with a deep passionate kiss with Lee pushing her pussy against my leg. She whispered in my ear, "I have no panties on, so If you want to take me in the alley behind the bar and fuck me like your personal slut… I am game."

I could not help myself, and a few minutes later, I had sexy Lee behind a dumpster. She was bent at the waist with her dress pulled up, exposing her ass. I looked at those high heels, sexy legs, and sweet tiny ass, and I had to have her. I shoved my erection balls deep and fucked her like a slut. There were no condoms this time, and her pussy felt great. There was no love yet; there was hatred and pain as I brutally slammed into her over and over. I even slapped her ass and said, "That's it, you slut, take my cock!" Then it happened; after a nice long hard fuck, I erupted into her cheating cunt. For the first time, I shot my cum, my sperm into my wife.

For six months, I dated this new sexual creature, Lee. She showed the love and sweetness the former Stacey had, along with the wild sexuality of the stripper Tanya. Each night, the dates ended with wild sex. A few weeks later, I finally fucked her in the ass.

Lee worked so very hard to regain my lost trust. She added a tracker on her car, unlocked her phone, and consistently checked in with me. I even checked up on her a few times until I could let that mistrust pass.

Finally, one day, Lee showed up at our front door with her bags. She could have used her key and walked in, but she rang the doorbell. On her knees, Lee wore a tied-up shirt, Daisy Duke shorts, cowboy boots, and a hat. She looked like the sexiest creature I had ever seen.  She looked up at me and said, "I know I lied to you, I was a whore with other men, but I am begging you to take me back as your wife. I promise always to be dressed like a stripper, act like your slut and do everything and anything to make you happy the rest of your life." Of course, I let her in.

From many long conversations, we learned a lot about each other. She was brutally honest when she admitted that she did enjoy a random fuck from a big-cocked black man. She discovered that I am a real pervert and enjoy having sex with her as much as watching her with another man. Our personalities also changed as we both became more sexual, outgoing, and flirtatious with ourselves and others.

It's been over a year since I let Lee take Stacey's place back in our house. Lee has proved that she is a wild, sexy woman. Over time, I finally forgave her for what had happened, and we moved on to a great marriage.

Lee's Birthday was tonight, and she seemed confused about why we were not going out. I told her to shower and dress in an outfit left for her on the bed. Forty-five minutes later, she emerged with her sexy blonde hair in a slinky white negligee, high heels, and stockings. I gave her a drink, and we sat and smoked a nice joint. Then suddenly, the doorbell rang, and I told Lee to answer it in her outfit.

I heard some confused whispering when I said, "Bring him in, babe; he is your birthday present."

Lee looked at me and said, "Are you sure?" as Troy walked in.

Troy said, "Dave called me and invited me to be your birthday gift. He told me the whole story, and I am so happy everything worked out well. I never knew you were married until that night, and I apologized to him."

Lee looked at him and smiled, "It's so nice to see you, Troy, but I don't want to do anything that Dave is unhappy with. So, I will check with him to ensure he is comfortable with us playing."

I untied the back of her white negligee, pulled it down, and let it pool at her feet. Then I took her hand, handed her to Troy, and said, "Have fun with my wife Lee and enjoy each other tonight." Then I sat back to enjoy my show.

They came together and kissed deeply, and his hands grabbed her ass and pulled her to him. They were familiar with each other as Troy sat back, and Lee climbed on top of him, kissing him as she rubbed her pussy against the bulge forming in his pants. Her hands moved down and unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper as they looked into each other's eyes. She climbed off him and pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his thick, black monster cock.

She stopped and smiled at me as I nodded my acceptance. My wife climbed up between his legs and wrapped her tiny left hand around his thick dick. Seeing the white hand and wedding ring on his black cock made my cock hard. Then she leaned forward and began to lick his balls as her hand ran up and down his shaft.

Her tongue worked him like a pro as she slowly worked her way up to his fat purple cock head. She licked and sucked while she looked at her lover. Then she took him into her mouth as deep as she could. I saw her gag on it as she took him deep into her mouth. While looking right at me, her eyes rolled back, and she took it into her throat. He used his hands to control her sucking, and I saw her hand move to rub her wet pussy.

Just when I started to get a little jealous, she stopped and pulled his cock out and looked at me and said, "I love you for letting me have my Troy to play with." Then she sucked him hard until he came into her mouth.

When he finished, she climbed off of him and walked over and kissed me sharing his cum with me. She said, "Thank you. Now sit back and let Lee put on a proper show for the love of my life!"

For the next two hours, that man fucked my wife like a porn star. I sat and watched as she came all over his hard cock. They kissed as he used my wife like she was his. She was screaming as orgasms wracked her body time after time. She stopped him when he tried to stick that big cock up her ass.

She told him, "I did that only for money; I didn't like it for other men. The only man that will go there from now on is my husband."

He continued his assault on her pussy until, finally, he started to scream. He kissed her hard as his ass tightened, and he filled Lee's pussy with his sperm. He held it there for a minute until Lee asked him to pull out so she could share her used pussy with her husband.

Lee said, "Dave, can you help me? Come over and lick your slutty wife's cum filled pussy."

There is nothing better in this world than seeing your wife's swollen pussy leaking another man's cum. I could not wait to fulfill a long-awaited fantasy of eating a cum filled cunt. When I finished cleaning her used gaping open cunt. Stacey pulled me up and kissed me, tasting their sexual juices. Then she looked lovingly at me and said, "David, I love you more than anything. While it's true that sex with Troy gets me off more than sex with you, it's you I love. Do you understand that there is a big difference between fucking and loving?"

That was the moment that I learned to love being a cuckold in this marriage. I loved my wife so much that I wanted to see her have wild orgasms with studs that could fuck her better than I could. I took my particular spot in her heart when I said, "I understand the difference between raw sex and love. I want you to have regular lovers, but please always include me. If I can't be there, record your sex so that I can enjoy them later. But most of all, please never take away our love."

Lee mounted me with her warm slippery pussy. Even though she was brutally fucked by Troy, she was rocking back and forth, giving me total pleasure. "I love you, Dave. I love you now more than ever. Now cum in me and fill me like I am your whore!"

While still riding my hard cock, Lee looked at Troy. "Thank you, my lover, for coming over and making my Birthday so wonderful. So that you know, I won't be spending any more nights sleeping in your bed. But you can visit and use me in this bed while my husband watches and hopefully joins in. Hey, why don't you bring those other two studs next time."

That's when I came into her!

 Thank you for reading the conclusion to my story.

Published 
Written by dtswingers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments