Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Is Not That Innocent Wife - Chapter 3

"Stacey tells us why she is a stripping whore named Tanya"

71
11 Comments 11
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"Please read Chapters 1 & 2 before you continue."

I woke up on Friday morning with a mixture of being horny, being happy, and, most of all, guilty. I rolled over and looked at the man who meant more to me than anything. He was the sweetest, most gentle soul who treated me like a princess. He was the dream husband every Girl wanted when she was growing up. He was handsome, sweet, intelligent, and, best of all, he loved me. Well, he loved what I wanted him to think was me. Tomorrow, this will all be over; Dave will never know what I have gone through. But now I have to get up and shower, and I have the morning meeting; I will deal with all this later.

With a quick kiss to my love, I was out the door and on the way to work. As the intersections, houses, and trees passed in our lovely upscale community, my mind wandered back to what started this whole mess I had been dealing with. My younger brother Danny was always involved in trying to make a quick buck. That night long ago, he had come to me with a deal to move just a little bit of coke. He guaranteed a big payout for a $5,000 investment. He would get another large investor involved, and when he finished the deal, we would triple both our investments. He made it sound so simple.

Dad had just passed away, and Danny thought that there would be a payday with inheritance money. But after the funeral costs and the funds to pay off the retirement home, there would be few precious dollars left to help pay for our mom's retirement in the old folks home. Stupid me, I loved my brother and always let him have his way. So, I opened my dad's old safe and handed him a big chunk of the money left to me for Mom.

I recalled that last night, the last time I saw my brother. The apartment door thundered as he beat heavily against it. When he came bursting in, he was a panting, sweaty mess. "DEA," is all he could say. His eyes showed sheer panic as he yelled, "I have to borrow your car, Sis…come on, give me your keys!" When I tried to hand him the keys, he grabbed them from my hands and sprinted out the door. There was no thank you, nothing. I waited for him all night, but he never returned.

My mother later passed away, and it has been more than six months since my brother left with my car. Without a car, I used the bus to work every day. After a long day at work and a hot ride home on the bus, I saw a police car in front of my apartment. A police officer was waiting for me on my front step. He asked me about Danny, a drug deal, and a large amount of cash. I told him the truth like my grandma had always told me. After I finished telling him all I knew, he dropped the news, "Your brother is dead in Mexico. There was some business with the cartel." He hesitated as he continued, "It was a car bomb, and I am sorry. There was not much of a body left." I just fell against the wall. I was now all alone in the world.

About a week later, it was one of those steamy, hot summer afternoons when I answered the door to the tall, stocky black man. He pushed me back into her apartment and closed the door behind him. He looked up and down at me and said, "Your brother was into me for twenty large, and I want my money back!" Danny had said he had a more prominent investor named Big Al, so he must have been screwed out of his money too.

"I have $200 in my checking account, and that's for my rent. I don't have $20,000!" I squeaked out.

"Well, you better figure that out soon!" He said as his dark eyes bore into me.

"But I don't have anything; how am I supposed to pay you?" I said.

That's when Big Al Saunders looked at me like a wolf and said, "You got these great big tits and a smoking hot body… I know how you can earn that money back!" His big black hands reached out and groped my breasts. Instead of fear, all I felt was my pussy getting wet. He leaned forward and kissed me deeply with his large, long tongue, and I melted in the big man's arms. When I didn't fight back, he picked me up and headed directly for the bedroom.

He tossed me onto the small bed, and I willingly unbuckled his belt as I looked up at him. Then he unzipped his pants and pulled out a thick dark black cock. He rubbed it before me, saying, "You can work at my club. I'll teach you to strip, and you can get all the big black cock you want."  With that, I leaned forward and put Al Sander's large mushroom head in my mouth.

I was in heavy traffic as I was rubbing myself, thinking about that night and how I loved how he used me with his 10-inch-thick black monster. When he first penetrated my wet pussy I felt that he would rip me open. But slowly, I accepted his girthy cock. The slight pain faded as I started to love how I was being fucked. I was proud as he bottomed out into me. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass as he drilled his black cock into my white pussy, grazing my G-spot on each thrust. He fucked me for hours, and I loved it. There was no love, just raw, animalistic sex. Suddenly, a horn blew behind me, returning me to the present.

While pulling off the interstate, I thought of the day Dave came into my life. I met him at a friend's picnic, and there was instant chemistry. I remember dressing like a cute and innocent young girl in my flowery sundress, and he seemed to fall head over heels for me. That first night, when he kissed me so tenderly, I knew he would be my husband. I remembered the wedding ceremony, his gentle kiss, and my wedding vows. Then, that night, when he made gentle love to me.

Then my thoughts changed back to me being the stripper I had become. My stripper's name was Tanya, and she loved being a cock loving whore. I thought about that first night I stripped, how awkward it was, how strange it was when the first black man took me in the back and paid me to suck his cock. But how exciting it was to be able to turn men on, especially when I made them cum. Most big black men had treated me like the genuine slut I am. I loved it when they paid me to suck them, or better yet, when they would fuck me for money. At the end of the night, I would usually suck off Big Al or let him bend me over his desk and fuck me.

As I parked my car, guilt rocked me, as it had rocked me for the last few years. The next night, after meeting Dave, I had to return to work the night at the strip club. That was the first night Troy had paid big bucks to take me home, where he fucked me better than any man ever had. My pussy started to get moist, and my panties got wet as I walked into work, thinking of all those times I rode Troy's big thick black cock.

It was hard to work as my thoughts betrayed me all day. Part of the day, I couldn't wait for this all to end, but the other half, I thought about the arrangement made to end all my debt to Mr. Saunders. I would be a birthday present to Troy from his friends. He would get to use me along with his two thug friends. Tonight, for the first time, there would be no condoms as they had paid a lot of money to fuck me bareback. They even went as far as getting tested for STDs, so I decided it was worth the risk. That made my pussy tingle knowing that they would be filling me with loads of their cum. But just seconds later, guilt hit me. I had always made Dave use condoms. I told him that I had problems with the pill and could not take it. It was a precaution to keep him safe from having me pass on anything nasty. I was careful, as always, and had made other black men that had fucked me at the club wear condoms too. But tonight, I am going to be letting them fill me with their sperm for a big payday, one that would end all my debt for good.

Work finally ended, and I went home to prepare for my last night of stripping. I pulled out my new red outfit and my sexy red stripper heels. I thought for a second that the outfit was not exactly where it was when I hid it in my dresser, but I was so excited that I let the thoughts pass. As I showered, I could not decide if I was more excited about fucking the three black men bareback or ending my stripping career. I wanted to be David's faithful, sweet wife. As I showered and my hands moved to wash and rub my vagina, I worried that I would miss stripping, sucking, and, most of all fucking big black cocks. I even decided to shave almost all of my usually neatly trimmed pussy.

I finished teasing my blonde hair and putting on my heavy stripper makeup. I dressed in shorts and the T-shirt I usually wore to the club and put my makeup and stripper clothes in my bag. I looked in the mirror and saw Tanya. She was my counter personality to Stacey. I was a dirty whore when I was Tanya. I wondered if Dave would like a night with me as that slut.

I smoked a joint as I drove to the club. The pot revved me up to decide  I would end stripping with a bang. I decided I would leave nothing on the table. I was going to go wild stripping and give the three black men the wildest fuck ever. As I continued to drive away from my married life, my hand slid into my shorts and found my hard clit. I masturbated the whole way to the club.

When I got to the old stripper club, I asked Shanice for an ecstasy pill. When I told her it was her last night and that I was going to have a gangbang, Shanice decided to give me two pills for free. I told her about my guilt of being so wild, sucking, and fucking black men while playing a sweet, innocent wife for my husband. I admitted that I hardly ever sucked his cock or let him fuck my ass.

Shanice said, "You don't suck his cock or take it up the but?" I shook my head no.  She said, "Girl, you have to get your freak on with that husband… you need to be his whore from now on!"

She was right. I have to let Dave meet my inner slut, Tanya. He did need to be my happy man, and starting tomorrow, I would do just that. Then I put the first pill in my mouth and drank it down with my diet Coke. Soon, As the DJ announced Tanya, Shanice told me, "Go get wild, girl!"

I came onto the stage as Tanya, proud that I would finally finish working off my debt. Tonight, I would go further than I had in the past. Usually, when I stripped, I would never let men touch me. Tonight, they can paw away and even play with me a bit. Dave would never know that I would go out a star. By the time the last song started, the ecstasy kicked in. I was getting so turned on that my pussy was soaked. I could not wait to be used, to be used by multiple men.

Tonight, for the first time, I pulled out the rug used for the sultry last song and presented myself to the men who had gathered near the stage. The regulars were shocked as they knew I had never gone this far.

I let them all rub my ass, then up to my breasts. It felt so good having those strong hands rub me like the slut I was. Then I felt one man slide his finger inside of me. I was so wet, and it felt so good that I just went along, pushing back against him. I would have let them all take turns fingering or fucking me at that point. I wanted; no, I needed their cocks.

Suddenly, I felt terrible, almost like Dave was watching me. I pulled away and wagged my finger at the big black man just before the song ended. I tried to look up, almost scared he was watching me. But with the stage lights, I couldn't see the entire audience, and soon, I let the fear slide from my mind as I gathered up the dollars that had rained down on the stage.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

When I went backstage, I had a bad feeling. It was like when my mother caught me lying to her. I couldn't shake it, but I knew there was no way he could have found out what I was doing. I just prayed all the lies I had told him would fade with time, especially those times when I called him pretending to be drunk when I went home for the night with Troy.

Troy had always paid big money to use me like his Girl. In my mind, that had made it okay to sleep with him. I did enjoy how he held me in those big, muscular black arms. I loved to wake him by licking his balls and sucking his cock before I would take him deep inside of me. My thoughts moved off to those nights. Even though I didn't sleep much with him, I liked how he used me as his woman.

As I worked the crowd, I moved to the older man that had fingered my pussy. He quickly accepted my offer for a lap dance at a higher rate than the other skanks would ask. I led the older black man down the dark hallway into one of the small lap dance rooms. I popped a second ecstasy pill because I needed to feel the lust. I gave him a little extra tonight. I freed his hardening black cock from his sweatpants and rubbed him hard. Then I climbed up and fed him my breasts as I stroked his stiff cock between my wet pussy lips. Hell, I even French kissed the old bugger as I made him cum.

I was flying when I danced to the second set. All the drugs had kicked in, and I was enjoying my routine—especially the last song, "Nasty Naughty Boy" by Christine Aguilera. I was on my back, pulling my vagina wide open for all the men to see. If they would have all climbed on the stage to fuck me, I would have let them.

After the set, I went out to work the tables when Troy and his posse walked in. It was going to happen. I was about to be used like a total slut by three big black men. They dressed like thugs from any corner of the ghetto. They were good-looking men and would have all of me. I just hoped they all had big cocks, like Troy did. My mouth went dry, and my pussy became wet, very wet. Three black men at once was my fantasy, and right now, it would happen.

The ecstasy had her heart pumping as I almost danced up to Troy and kissed him. We kissed, and our tongues drove deep into each other's mouths.  We both knew I wanted this, I wanted him, I wanted them all, and I wanted them badly.

I led him down the dark hallway for the last time; I thought as we all entered the large backroom. Soon, the thugs passed me from man to man. Each one kissed me deeply as their tongues explored my mouth and their hands roamed my body. Then, suddenly, there was a change. Again, I felt my husband, almost like he was close. At that moment, I panicked and wanted everything to stop. I wanted him more than all of this. I loved him so much, but I had to finish this. I would finally never do this again, after this. I would do whatever I had to return to Dave to be his innocent little Girl again.

There was a knock at the door, and Mr. Saunders opened it and motioned for Troy to come over. They whispered, and then Troy looked at the large mirror that formed the far wall and smiled. I overheard Mr. Saunders say, "This will be fun. Maybe there is a way to keep her here." Then Troy whispered to the other three men, and they all giggled. But then everything became very serious as they were ready to play.

They asked me to check my makeup in the mirror, so I walked over and looked at myself. As I saw Tanya, I saw the slut. But there in the mirror was also David's innocent wife, Stacey. I felt a pull in my stomach as if I was making the biggest mistake: I should stop and walk out. But it was too late for those fears. I walked over to the bed and lay back, letting David's wife drift away and giving Tanya the final night of pure sex. I would hold nothing back. I wanted the three men, and soon they were all over me. Hands were on my breasts as a cock entered into my mouth. How I loved to suck a nice big cock. It was something I had held back from Dave. As I sucked on another man's cock I thought about how I had acted like I was a little innocent girl with my husband. As Troy shoved his big dick to the back of my throat, I decided from now on I would give him everything that I was giving these men tonight.

How good it felt to have these thick black dicks taking turns in my pussy, filling me. Each one thrusting balls deep in me till just before they came, then switching to the next hard cock. I will miss these deep hard fuckings. They moved me to my knees, and I sucked each man's balls and up their shafts coating them with saliva as my hands rubbed them. As I sucked, I took each bulbous head to the back of my throat, gagging until I could force them into my throat while I was being fucked from behind. I loved this, being used like a whore to these men with gorgeous, hard black cocks. It was the way they used me like their fuck toy.

At one point, Troy started taunting me about my husband's small dick. I told him what they wanted to hear. I told him he had a little penis, how he couldn't satisfy me, how I just wanted and loved their big black cocks. I think I even told Troy that I loved him, which was partially true; I loved his fat cock.  I was mean and said things that would have killed my husband, but he would never know. The more I said those words, the more I wanted this to end.

Troy answered the door again, but I was lost in a world of lust. I was enjoying multiple orgasms that eclipsed any I ever had before.

I climbed onto one of Troy's friends and started to ride his monster. Then I felt the lotion applied to my ass, and I knew what they wanted. They used an anal easing jell before they started to finger my butt while I was riding the muscled stud. Then I felt the pressure on my ass. Everyone held still as I took the pain of Troy's fat cock head pushing past my ass muscle. Thank God for the anal jell because once in me, it felt great. After a few minutes, I took a third dick in my mouth, and I started to moan as all three cocks began to dive deep into all my holes. I loved how the black thugs all used me. We slowly worked up a great rhythm until one of the thugs started to erupt deep in my pussy. I orgasmed as his balls shot ropes of cum in me. That was enough to drive Troy over the edge as he came deep in my ass. Then I was rewarded by the last man with a nice load of cum to drink.

As we all were calming down when I noticed that the boss man was rubbing his big cock right near my face. Suddenly he let loose with long shots of cum. He held his cock as cum squirted onto my face and into my hair. I reached out and rubbed his balls as stream after stream of his fantastic cum shot all over my tits too. Then I licked his cock like a lollipop. I do love men's big dicks and the taste of cum!

At that moment, my mind went to my husband and how I wanted him. I wished he would break down the door somehow, stop this, and take me away forever. But now it was all over, and I was sweaty and covered in cum. I had my fantasy, and now I hated myself. I hated how I let all those men use me. I let them do so many things to me that I had never let Dave do. They left me like a used whore and laughed at me as they left. Troy walked out without saying a word. The way he walked away showed how much he loved me. I must have passed out at that point.

Later, Shanice shook me awake. She helped me into the shower and gathered all my belongings from my locker. She said, "I am so jealous of you!" She continued, "You got royally fucked tonight and will get to go home to a wonderful man who worships you."

As I stepped into the back-office shower, I let the water wash everything away. I dushed out all the cum, and washed off the thug splodge from my face and my hair. It washed away those nights with Troy. I washed away my waking him up by licking his black balls. It washed away those nights the boss man, Mr. Saunders, used my pussy after the club closed. I washed away all those times I took off my clothes for strange men. As the shower ran, I pledged that from that second on, I would be the perfect wife to Dave. I looked forward to introducing myself as his slut in his bed. I was now so happy it was finally over, all over. After tonight, I would wait two weeks before going to the clinic to get tested for any sexually transmitted diseases. After I get an all-clear, I will tell Dave that I started to take the pill. Then finally, I could take him into me without those fucking condoms. I rubbed my sore pussy as I thought about how it would feel to have my sweet husband finally spurting his cum in me.

As I walked out, I told Mr. Saunders, "Fuck off, asshole!"

He replied, "We'll see."

I went to the dumpster and threw away all my stripper clothes. That was when I threw away Tanya, lifting a heavy weight from my shoulders. I just wanted to get home. I can't wait to get home and climb into bed with my husband.

As I walked to my car, the quiet was broken by the sound of a speeding car. The lights were coming right at me. I covered my eyes with my hand as I cowered with my mind racing as to what was happening. As the car slid to a stop in the gravel parking lot, I recognized it was Dave's car. Oh my God, he found out! Not now, not when it was all over. How the fuck could this happen?

He jumped out of the car and started screaming, "So you're a fucking whore?" at me as I fell to my knees.

I screamed, "No…oh my fucking God…no, not now!" I lost all control; I started sobbing and could not believe at this moment, just when it had all ended, I was caught!

He yelled about making him wear condoms, sucking their cocks and balls, swallowing their cum, taking it up the ass, and fucking three of them at once. It was all true, but how did he know? He was right. I had done it all tonight and never did such things with him. I wanted to be his innocent wife, but now he knows, he knows I am a whore.

Then he started on all those things I had said. Somehow he knew about the small cock, not satisfying me, all the lies I had said. I tried to tell him I had to. I wanted to tell him I could explain. But he was furious, and he was out of control. His eyes filled with rage, and I was afraid of him.

He yelled, "I hate you…Fucking whore!" He jumped in his car and gunned the engine as the tires threw gravel everywhere. I melted as the life I knew had ended.

That is the end of chapter three, my friends. My question to you is, what should Stacey's husband, Dave, do once he discovers the whole story? The last chapter will be coming to you soon.

Published 
Written by dtswingers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments