Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Is Not That Innocent Wife - Chapter 2

"I watch my stripper wife with other men"

93
11 Comments 11
3.2k Views 3.2k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"Please read Chapter 1 first. My wife's name is Stacey, but her stripper's name is Tanya. Please remember that they are the same person. The interaction of the two names is in my head as I struggle to accept what is happening before me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is a fictional story that contains consensual sex between adults over the age of 21. It contains descriptions of cuckolding, interracial sex, and cheating. If this offends you, don't read the story."

After catching my wife, Stacey, lying about going out for a girl's night out, I found a set of lingerie hidden in a drawer. I followed her to an old strip club, where she worked under the name Tanya. At the end of her set, she even took an old black man back to a dark hallway for a lap dance or maybe more.

It was finally two songs later when the scruffy, smiling black man emerged from the hallway. I swear he was adjusting his pants as the black curtain parted. What had she done with him? Was she doing lap dances or giving head? Maybe she was even fucking them.

After a few more lackluster strippers, Tanya was introduced again. She emerged dressed in the classic schoolgirl stripper outfit. I could tell she had no bra on, but I was surprised that when turning around quickly, she had no panties on either. I was still mad as hell, but maybe because of the liquor, Stacy looked hot as fuck. As the second song played, she slowly undid the white shirt before exposing those big firm tits I loved so much.  She was my wife, but she danced like a pro as the clothes slowly fell onto the stage, leaving her exposed once again to the cheers of the small crowd.

The appearance of that white fur blanket affected me a lot. I knew what was coming as Tanya pulled it near the edge of the stage. I wanted to see her continue but also scream, "Stop!"

Christina Aguilera's song "Nasty Naughty Boy" played as she lay back, spreading those long legs for other men. Her hands slid over her breasts and down her body till they reached her vagina. As the song played, she stopped before each man, opening her pussy lips for their pleasure. At least this time, she was back far enough that they didn't get grimy hands on my wife. But they sure made the dollars rain down over her nude body.

Later, after her set, Tanya opened those dark curtains. She wore a black corset that pushed up her big jugs, showing off hard, thick nipples. Her pussy was covered, but those big tits, my tits, were uncovered. As she moved through the crowded front row, she allowed each man to feel her up before taking some dollars. My whiskey buzz made it difficult for me to get out of my chair and confront her when there was a commotion at the front entrance.

Three large black men swaggering into the joint interrupted her work through the crowd. They were all laughing and talking at once. Stacey looked up at them and hurried over to the biggest one of them, falling into his arms. Without hesitation, she reached up and began to kiss him deeply. My buzz made this all seem like a nightmare; I just watched. A heavy-set, tall black man suddenly appeared from a hidden door next to the stage. He walked over to the group and greeted them with hugs and urban handshakes. I watched as my wife was hanging on the black man she just kissed like a lover. The heavy-set man smiled and pulled the curtain back to the dark hallway beyond. My wife smiled up at the man she was hanging on and pulled him in, and the other two followed.

"Fuck this!" I said aloud as I jumped up from my chair and started across the floor towards the curtained-off hallway. Just then, the heavy-set black man from the office grabbed my arm and pulled me aside. "Where the fuck you think you goin'?" He said to me as his arm forcefully held me in place.

"I am going to get my wife!" I told him.

"Of fuck," he said as he began to laugh. "Come with me," he said as he directed me towards the office where he had just emerged. He shoved me into a chair and said, "Sit the fuck down!"

I smelled tobacco, pot, and sweat in the office. I yelled, "Stacey is my wife, and I want to see her now!"

"You're her fucking husband?" He said as he continued to laugh at me. "She has been working here every other Friday for three years, and tonight you show up?" It was another crushing baseball bat to the head moment when I heard THREE YEARS?

"Wait, my wife, has been a stripper for the last three years?"

He sat in a big chair behind a mahogany desk and said, "Well, she has been that and more." He poured me a glass of scotch and said, "Boy, you want to know what kind of a slut you married?

The scotch burned as it slid down to mix with all the whiskey. I looked at the big black boss and said, "Yes, I want to see what she is doing behind my back!"

"Let me fill that glass to the top because you will need it, son." He said as he shook his head like he was telling me not to do this. He pulled me up by the arm and walked me out the office's back door. A dark, dingy hallway ended in what looked like a small broom closet. He said," I will put you in here and lock the door until she finishes. I don't want no domestic violence shit happening in my club!" He pushed me into a metal chair behind what looked like old dingy drapes. He said, "When I close and lock the door, pull open those curtains and enjoy the show!"

I heard the door squeak shut and a latch closing as the last light escaped. My mind raced, and my head started to spin as the additional alcohol rushed into my veins. The room had the smell and was the size of an adult video booth. I guessed I wasn't the first man to use this small space. My hand started to shake as it reached forward, looking for the curtains to open. I hesitated for a minute as I took another gulp of courage. I knew that this was about to change my whole life as I knew it. I could hear voices in the room from a speaker playing off to my left side. They were laughing, and then my wife said as clear as day, "OK, boys, let's see those big cocks!"

When I reached forward and found the drapes, I was slow to pull them open. I was not sure if I was afraid of getting caught or fearful of catching Stacey. As the old, thick black material started to part, the small room began to fill with light. I looked through what must have been a two-way mirror, and my wife was with her back to me, only about four feet away. There was a bed behind her and three black men on the other side stripping as they looked at her. I could not believe what I saw as the men dropped their pants and boxers. They all had thick and long black dicks! They had to be at least seven inches long and were only semi-hard. I have a nice seven-inch cock, but that is when it's hard, these men were packing some serious meat. My heart began to beat hard as Stacey moved between the three men as they started to rub their dicks as she said, "Yeah, that is what I love…Huge black cocks."  Oh fuck, so what I thought was my innocent wife loves big black cocks?

They guys were telling her to strip. I watched as Stacey turned around and was facing me. She looked sexier than ever with her hair teased up and heavy makeup, but her eyes looked lost like she was high. Then she closed her eyes briefly, and her head bowed like she was having second thoughts. I called out, "Don't do it, babe!"

But then she opened her eyes and looked at me as she peeled away the spaghetti straps from her shoulders and pulled down the black corset until it pooled around those stripper heels on the floor. There was her lovely body, my wife's body, and she was about to give it to these street thugs. She slowly began to smile as she turned toward the men and strutted towards the bed in only those red fuck-me shoes.

Stacey climbed onto the bed and lay on her back as the three circled her like lions, ready to mull their prey. Her hands reached out and began to rub two of their cocks as the other one climbed on the bed and started to lick her spread pussy. I was furious, but my cock began to fill with blood. I took another gulp of scotch as my hand slid down to my hardening manhood. It was porn like I was watching a porn movie, the only one that starred my wife.

They turned Stacey onto her hands and knees, offering her ass and shaved pussy. One of the men moved in front of her, and I knew he was feeding his big black cock to her mouth. I could see her head slowly moving up and down. Another was rubbing his cock, which must have inflated to over ten inches long and thick. There were moans and a comment, "That's right bitch suck that nasty cock!" But the one that concerned me was Stacey, who was moaning as she was sucking away on now yet another dick. There was a moment of clarity as I realized that she hardly ever sucked mine. She always said it was terrible and would only do it for a while to make me happy. Now, I was watching the men take turns with her mouth.

There was a knock at the door, and the one man she had openly kissed before opened the door slightly. I could not hear the conversation, but when the door closed, the big black man looked right at me and smiled. He whispered something to the other three that made them laugh.

The snickering man told Stacey to get up from the bed and move over by the mirror on her knees. As she walked over, I could see her smeared lipstick, and she looked like she was having trouble walking. She was then positioned sideways to the mirror, and the men seemed to move to the far side, which gave me a magnificent view of the action. The guy who had smiled at me before moved a fat ten-inch cock just in front of her. Stacey didn't hesitate. She leaned forward and grasped his member with two hands before she turned her head and began to lick and suck his big balls.

"She always loves sucking on my balls!" He said to the other two. He continued, "The best is when I take her home for the night, and she wakes me up in the morning sucking and licking on my nuts." Then he looked at me and smiled like he knew I was there. Stacey's tongue continued sucking and licking his scrotum until it shined with her saliva. Then she started to lick up his shaft and up towards his big mushroom head. I could see her tongue as he slid across the slit on his cock head, and she moaned as she tasted his pre-cum. His big cock slid into her mouth as she took it deep. One hand worked his shaft as the other rubbed his balls like a pro.

I was unconsciously rubbing my hard dick through my pants, but my jealousy consumed me. She never did this for me, but she does it for big-cocked black men? "Yeah, Tanya, suck that cock…now suck my men." He said as he pulled his wet cock from her mouth with a pop. I watched as each man received the same ball-licking and cock sucking as she moaned with enjoyment. I was seething with anger and rubbing my hard-on at the same time. I wanted that from her, but she always acted so innocent. That lying whore. I am married to a lying stripping whore!

"OK, let's move this to the bed; you guys have to get some of that pussy!" The head thug said. He put her on her back, and I could see her swollen pussy as it parted wide open and wet. Then he climbed on the bed, and I watched as he pushed that hard, thick purple cock head into her. She gave out the sexiest moan as he slowly worked his cock into that cheating cunt. I could see his ass tighten as he pushed each thrust deep into her. She moaned louder and louder as he worked his big cock home. Then he began to groan as he said, "That's it, I am all in this bitch." Again, he turned his head towards me with a smug look on his face as he told the others, "She loves me balls deep in her cunt!"

As he slowly deep dicked her pussy he continued bragging to the others, "I take her home every once in a while, and she fucks my brains out. When I fuck her, she comes all over my big cock. After a few hard deep fucks, she likes it when we take our time and make passionate love, right Babe?"

She looked up to the bragging thug and said, "Yes, I love your beautiful big cock balls deep inside of me."

He then turned her sideways and put those red-hot fuck me shoes over his shoulders. He looked right at me as he slowly slid that monster cock in and out of Stacey. I could see that thick dick as he slowly pulled it out of her and then back deep inside her vagina. There was her white goo all over his cock as she was moaning as her head rolled towards me, and her eyes rolled back into her head. Then he said directly to me, "Watch this!"  Then he began to speed up his thrusts, and Stacey went into convulsions. Her legs shook as an orgasm slammed through her body and massaged his cock. His pace kept going faster and faster as her orgasm seemed to roll on and on. She was moaning and calling out, "Troy…oh God Troy…fuck me…fuck me hard!"

So, his name is Troy. I guess that my wife has been having an affair with this big black Troy guy. Now, he is sharing her with his guys.

His cock was like a piston as she was writhing in ecstasy. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Say it, babe…tell me you love me." Stacey's head was rocking back and forth when he sped the pace deeper and faster. The slap, slap, slap of skin played through the speakers as I unzipped my pants and reached in for my rock-hard cock. Then Troy said again, "Tell me Tanya…tell me!"

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

I had never before heard the low moan that came from deep within Stacey. Her body shook and convulsed like I had never seen. Troy slowed as he said, "Yeah, that's it, Babe, come all over me. Guys, she does this all night long. Now say it slut!"

Stacey yelled at the top of her lungs, "I love your cock…Troy, I love you! I love you and that big cock of yours!" Her body continued its eruption as the knife drove deep into my heart. Never had she acted like that. Not once had I seen her orgasm like that, and now I find out that she is in love with him?"

"I bet your husband doesn't fuck you like that, does he?" Troy said while looking right into her eyes.

Stacey stopped, and the fucking came to a freezing halt. "What did you say?"she asked.

Troy laughed and said it again. "Come on, admit it; your husband doesn't fuck you as good as I do."

She hesitated for a while, and then Troy started to slowly move his dick almost out before sliding it back in till his balls rested against her ass. Tracey looked at him and said, "Troy, you know I love you, and yes, you fuck me so much better than my little dick husband could. His little four-inch cock can barely get me off at all."

I also stopped rubbing my cock. Four-inch cock? Fuck her. I have a thick seven-inch cock that I used to be proud of, and she told me she loved it. Now she is telling this stud that I have a little cock?

As Troy's pace picked up, she went on, "He could never satisfy me like you do, Troy; I have to fake my orgasms to get his little thing to dribble out little squirts of cum." She began to moan more as he was now thrusting harder and deeper again, "Ahhh, yes, that's why I love you, my stud; you are my man!"

Troy continued to pick up the pace of his hard thrusts as I gulped down the last of the tumbler of scotch, "Do you love that pathetic husband of yours?"

As Troy was pounding her cunt she looked up at him and said, "No…No, I don't love him, but I love you. I love your big black cock. I am just using him and his little dick for his money!"

Troy was now slamming into her. Just as he was erupting, he began to scream, "Take it Bitch, take all that nasty black cum!"

I was so hurt and mad as a wild dog. I couldn't believe what I had just heard, but my hand rubbed furiously on my cock. But when Troy shot his sperm into my wife, I also came with a shuddering orgasm. I leaned back in my chair as I watched the two before me. Troy leaned down to my wife, kissed her passionately, and said, "I love you, baby girl."

Stacey looked him in the eyes and said, "I Love you too."

At that moment, the scotch and whiskey hit me hard, and I sat back and rubbed a large load of cum from my hand on the crusty curtain before me. I wondered how many others watched my wife fuck black men from in here. Post cum depression crashed down on me as Troy pulled his cock from her pussy as his cum poured from her pussy. Troy moved her body towards me as he told the others, "Maybe we will knock this bitch up tonight…whose next?"

There were gobs of cum dripping from her abused cunt. Her swollen pussy lips were gaping open. Troy sat in a chair off to the side and rubbed his cock with a smirk as he looked right at me.

I was enraged! She had always made me wear a condom, and here, this street thug was bragging about getting her pregnant. How could she love to have unprotected sex with him while making me wear a fucking condom? I had never felt her pussy without one because she was afraid of getting pregnant and couldn't take the pill. I had not just lost my love for this woman; now I hated her.

The next black man moved forward with his thick black cock standing straight out before him. He turned Stacey around on her back and left her head leaning over the side of the bed facing me. He climbed between her legs and pushed his big dick deep into her. She moaned with appreciation as her eyes rolled back. As she started to fuck her, I saw her big breasts rocking up and down as his deep thrusts pushed into her. It was the sight of her eyes looking at me upside down that hurt the most.

While he was fucking her with long deep lunges, my cock betrayed me and started to get hard again. If it were not for my wife, it would have been like watching a hot porn movie. As I viewed between their bodies, I could see glimpses of his giant cock emerging, covered in cum. He repeatedly drove that big dick into her, causing her to grunt with each thrust.

Another of the group stepped forward and blocked part of my view. Then I noticed through slightly parted legs that Stacey was busy licking his balls as she continued getting fucked by another thug. Her tongue worked over all of his nut sack, and I could see her eyes looking up at me from between his parted legs.

The next hour each of the three men took a turn fucking my wife in every position I could imagine. One even picked her up and carried her just in front of the glass, and I watched as she deeply kissed him as he, too, came in her. I hated myself as I masturbated and came a second time.

I saw the door open and heard someone yell to them, "15 minutes left on the room time!"

Troy directed one of the guys to lie on the bed and had Tanya lick his cum covered cock hard. She then climbed on and took his dick once again in her cum filled cunt. Then I saw Troy pouring lube on his big dick as he moved to position his big cock between her ass cheeks.

Stacey seemed to be defeated, but Troy was still in control. He pushed slowly into her ass as I watched her face freeze. There was another stab to the heart as Stacey never let me fuck or even play with her ass. After a few seconds, there was a look of relief as she let that big cock slide in. Suddenly, he announced, "I'm in."

Her face just looked down. Slowly the two men moved opposite each other as each big cock moved deeper until they were both entirely inside her. Stacey was groaning and grimacing as the two men picked up the speed of their fucking. Finally, the third man stuck his cock back into her mouth, filling my wife airtight.

Before me, the four fucked each other. It was apparent that my wife was giving as much as she was getting. She was grunting and pushing back towards the men as they slammed hard cocks into her. I watched as her hands grabbed the back of the ass of the man she was sucking on. As she pulled him towards her, his big cock slipped further down her throat.

The door opened again, and I saw the man who had put me in the booth step in. He looked shocked at the depravity before him. But he pulled out his big cock and started to rub it as he watched the three black men as they used my wife.

They all fed off the man who was fucking Stacey's pussy. As he began to yell that he was about to cum they all seemed to rush towards an orgasm. Soon, all three were yelling and screaming as they began to empty their balls into my wife. Stacey shook violently as the four rode out their group orgasm. Even the other man masturbating let loose with a cum stream landing in her hair and on the side of her face.

As the room calmed down, I realized that my dick was in my hand. I had deposited another load of cum on the floor in front of me. At that instant, the last remnants of my love for my sweet, innocent wife disappeared as my balls were finally empty.

Everyone seemed to quiet down and dismount from the used whore. I just sat back as my stomach started to turn. The rage returned with a passion as I struggled to accept what had just happened. I had jacked off three times while I watched what I thought was my innocent wife as she was gangbanged before my eyes by big dicked black men. She was in love with one of them, and she hated having sex with me because of my little cock. Deep down, it may have been wildly erotic if the bitch had not lied to me, made me wear a condom, and maybe even let me fuck her up the ass.

The men all started to dress, and Stacey just laid there covered with cum as it was also leaking from her ass and cunt. She had fucked like a professional that belonged in porn movies. But my mind kept racketing up the rage as I hated her and also hated myself.

There was a light creaking noise as the door to the little room opened a crack. The man that had just come all over my wife's face said, "Pull the curtain closed and get the fuck out of my club."

I pulled the curtain closed as ordered and rose, only to notice my cock was still hanging out of my pants.

The big man chuckled as he said, "The show is over; now I want you out of here."

I just got my dick back in my pants when he grabbed my arm and pushed me out through an emergency door. I looked back at him before he shut the door, and he said, "She has been fucking many men for over three years, and she made me much money. I want to keep it that way."

In the darkness, I stumbled around all the debris behind the club as I returned to my car. I sat in the car and fought back tears. I loved that woman. I married her and wanted to spend the rest of my life with what I thought was that woman. But that is not my Stacey; that is a whore that uses me for my money and hates to have sex with me. My heart thumped away as my chest felt like she had stabbed me. I just sat in the car, unable to form a plan for what I was about to do or say. But the anger continued to build as I waited for her.

Over a half hour later, Stacey emerged with the bouncer. He looked around the parking lot and then gave her a big, long hug. He returned to the club, and I could hear locks turning. Tracey was back dressed in her usual blue jeans and tee shirt, and her hair was back in her ponytail. She walked to the side of the building, and I could see her throwing those stripper shoes and the small suitcase into the dumpster. She said aloud, "I am through with all of this."

That is when the explosion started to erupt. There is no way to describe the white rage that sometimes overcomes a man; it envelops every thought and emotion, and any notion of control is gone. I started the car, turned the lights on, and pressed the gas pedal to the floor. The rear tires spun in the gravel, and the car slid to the side as it attempted to gain traction. My car raced across the nearly empty parking lot. I dramatically slammed the brakes as the car slid to a stop with Stacey next to the passenger door. A look of total horror came across her face as I jumped from the far side of the car.

"So, you're a fuckin whore?"

Her hands raised to her face as she fell to her knees, and she screamed, "No…oh my fucking God…no, not now!"

As she started to sob, I ran around the car and continued my verbal assault as I stood above her with clenched fists.  All the muscles in my body tightened as my rage poured out.

"You make me wear a condom, but you take loads of thug's cum in you. You lick and suck their balls before you suck their cocks and drink their cum. You even let them fuck you in the ass! I saw you take three of them at once with guys blowing their loads in you and all over you."

Then I pulled my fist back like I was ready to strike her when I said, "You love Troy, you hate my dick, and you fake orgasms with me. Then you dare to say I love you?"

I looked down and, for a split second, saw those eyes I loved so much. I unclenched my fist.

She sobbed as she covered her face, "No…no… that's not true, I just said that to get them to finish! I love you…oh my God, I can't believe this is happening!"

"I never want to see you again…I want a divorce, then you can go be with Troy!" I said with all the hatred in my soul. "You played Miss Innocent with me all these years…all while you were fucking black men?"

"I had to. Please let me explain, God, David, please let me explain!"

I was not going to stand here and listen to more lies from this slut. Looking directly into Stacey or Tanya's eyes, I gritted my teeth and said, "I hate you...Fucking whore!"

Then I jumped in the car and hit the gas, throwing gravel as I sped out of the lot and out of her life.

But why would my innocent wife do all this behind my back? You have to wait for the next chapter to find out.

Published 
Written by dtswingers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments