Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mike Watches Julia Getting Fucked For The First Time And Julia’s First Threesome

"Part 4 of Julia's hotwife journey. Julia gets fucked by her bull in front of her husband for the first time and experiences her first threesome."

84
12 Comments 12
12.5k Views 12.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"The final chapter in Julia's hotwife story. Julia gets fucked by her bull in front of her husband for the first time and experiences her first threesome."

Julia and Ben had made plans to meet several more times before the week was up. She was excited yet nervous as she didn’t know if she could handle a whole week of being used by Ben. There was a night in between their first and second nights together, and she and Mike spent time lying in bed, cuddling and talking about her hotwife experience to date. Before falling asleep, Julia made sure to stroke Mike nice and hard and edged him while telling him what she was most excited about for the following evening. They felt stronger than ever in their relationship and had a renewed passion for each other. 

The next evening they had planned to meet relatively late as Ben had a work dinner to attend. Julia was to meet him at a semi-bar/club downtown. She got dressed in a pair of tight, low-cut jeans with a tight white tank top and her hair tied up with some lovely earrings and a bit of makeup. Mike loved when she put her hair up, and she looked absolutely stunning! She gave her husband a deep kiss and headed out! 

The club was busy, and she quickly found Ben. Unlike the other night at the hotel, they took their time and had a couple of drinks in a booth. Their hands were all over each other’s thighs, and the petting was heavy. To Julia’s surprise, Ben asked if she would like to dance a little before returning to his room. She was excited as Mike was never much of a dancer and something about dancing with another man’s wife was a real turn-on for Ben. They danced for a good hour, and depending on the song, the dancing got quite dirty with some heavy grinding. Julia felt like she was in college again, feelings another man’s hard cock grinding into her ass on the dance floor. She felt young and adventurous and was loving it. 

The tension between them had gotten so hot that they had to go. Ben’s hotel was only a few blocks away. Just like the other night, as soon as the elevator door closed, they were all over each other, and as they got into his room, their shirts were instantly coming off. Ben held Julia tight as he undid her white bra and they explored each other’s mouths with their tongs. As her breast came free, he turned her and cupped them hard from behind, kissing her neck and shoulders. Her ass pushed back into him. She went to turn around as she wanted to free his cock, but he stopped her. She looked back at him, and he told her he would use her tonight and make her work for his cock, that tonight she was going to be his little slut and that if she wanted to cum hard on his big dick, she better perform well.

Julia was nervous yet excited. She loved being used by Mike, and the thought of being used by Ben and his superior cock and body had her pussy drenched. Ben asked her if she understood and if that was what she wanted. All she could do was look back with her blushed red face and nod up and down as she bit her lip in anticipation!

He bent her over the bed and slowly brought her jeans down to her knees, exposing her beautiful tight ass and little white thong. He had her put her arms by her side, so she rested face down on the bed. He was rubbing her ass and then suddenly spanked her cheek hard. She flinched as she wasn’t expecting it. It left an apparent hand print on her soft white cheek. Ben rubbed her some more before spanking the other cheek. He removed her jeans and had her open her legs. He continued to stroke and spank her several more times. Her ass was getting red and tender, and she was now letting out a slight squeal with every spank. Ben was rubbing her pussy over her underwear in between hits, and she was moaning and trying to push back. Her panties were soaked right through, and she needed to feel him inside her. 

Ben raised her up, held her tight and kissed her softly as he rubbed her pussy under her underwear. She was moaning and felt comforted in his arms. She started trying to open his pants again to free his enormous cock. As she worked his stiff shaft free, Ben gently pushed Julia down to her knees. She knew what she had to do and was happy to do so. She had always loved sucking cock from the first time she had done so back as a young teen with her then-boyfriend. There was just something she loved about being able to make a boy and now a man throb while using her mouth to please them. 

Ben’s cock, however, was unlike any of the previous cocks she had experienced. She was intimidated the first time she had sucked on it in the hot tub during her trip west but now couldn’t get enough of it. She licked and sucked his balls before starting to work his head into her mouth. After a couple of minutes, Ben placed his hand on her head and started pushing her down further. He told her to take it deeper, and she did her best, pushing it down her throat as far as she could. Ben held her head down on his shaft, pushing it just that little bit further until she gagged and spat all over his cock. As she came up for air, she had spit all over her chin, and Ben looked down at her asking if she was his good little slut. She said yes and pushed his cock back down her throat. She came close several times to take his whole shaft as she kept gagging on it. 

After using her face for several more minutes, he helped her back to her feet, cleaned some of the spit from her face, and kissed her softly. Ben was dominant but respectful and knew how to push Julia yet make her feel comfortable, and in return, she was willing to let herself go to him. He bent her over again, taking her underwear off and spreading her cheeks from behind to lick her pussy. It was absolutely soaked and dripping down her inner thighs. He stood back up, positioned himself behind her, pressed his big head ever so slightly between her wet lips, and stopped.

She looked back, begging to be fucked, and finally managed to push back and, in one long stride, took all of Ben inside of her. She moaned as she felt filled again. She had wanted this so badly, and she started to work his cock back and forth. Taking him all the way back out until his head was nearly out and then all the way back in. Ben started to work her pussy harder, and Julia’s eyes rolled back. 

They fucked until the early hours of the night, and by the time they were done, Julia was simply too exhausted to go home. She texted Mike not to wait up and fell asleep in Ben’s arms with his worn cock beside her bare ass. They managed to fuck the next morning again before parting ways for the day. 

Originally the plan was to meet up again that night, but Julia was just too spent and needed a night’s rest. Mike had never seen her like this and couldn’t stop picturing just how intensely they must fuck when they are together. That night Julia’s body was off limits, but she did take her time recounting all of the past twenty-four hours’ events in detail. Just her recounting of being used by Ben was enough to make Mike want to explode as she stroked his hard cock in her hand. 

Julia was enjoying her hotwife role and loved how much she could get her husband worked up. She had started to really get turned on by watching his dick throb and his small moans as she would edge him and tell him more details. She was particularly into it tonight and started licking his balls as she stroked him and gave him more details. She knew just how much to give and when to hold back. She started asking him more questions about why he was so turned on, knowing his wife was fucking another man and cumming on his larger, superior cock… Just her questioning him had him ready to blow. 

To his surprise, she asked him if he wanted to watch his wife’s pussy being stretched out and cumming on Ben’s big black cock. She licked him harder under his balls as she described how it felt to cum while being so full, and Mike exploded with force. 

As they lay in bed together, Julia expressed how she had started thinking about wanting Mike to watch her with Ben. They had talked about it briefly before but never with much detail. Julia told him that Ben was also open to fucking her in front of him. In no short time, it had been determined that they would all get together before Ben left, and Mike would watch his wife being a true hotwife in front of him for the first time. 

It was Friday, and Julia had lined up for the kids to go to their grandparents for the weekend and had made dinner reservations for a nice restaurant Saturday evening. The next day and a half seemed to drag on in anticipation for both Mike and Julia. Mike couldn’t wait to see his cute little wife being fucked in front of him, and Julia couldn’t wait to be a good little slut for her husband. Once the kids were picked up on Saturday, Julia had Mike pick out which underwear and bra he wanted her to wear. He picked a matching black lace set with a rather short black dress with her hair slightly curled and half back. 

On their drive to the restaurant to meet Ben, both were quite nervous and anxious. They entered to see Ben already seated. Ben greeted Julia with a small kiss, a hug, and a friendly handshake to Mike. The three sat down and ordered some drinks. Quickly the mood was light, and Mike felt quite comfortable. Ben was respectful and polite and never lost sight of the fact that Julia was Mike’s wife. He had many great things to say about her. As dinner progressed, they talked about various things, Ben’s work conference and other topics, but all 3 were getting anxious to head out. Mike could see that Julia’s right hand was no longer on the table and was leaning over towards Ben. This got him rather excited, and he called the waitress over for the bill. 

MiaMillers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMillers

As they made their way out and all three got into a taxi, Mike was somewhat surprised to hear Julia’s response to the taxi driver when asked where to go. Rather than heading to Ben’s hotel, she gave the driver their home address. When Mike looked over at her with a questioning look, she leaned over, putting her hand on his inner thigh and whispered in his ear that she wanted him to see her get fucked in their bed. She could feel his erection grow!

As they arrived, Julia asked Mike to get some drinks as she and Ben made their way up to the room. When Mike got up to the room, Julia and Ben were sitting on the bed, and Ben was already softly kissing her while holding her head with one arm and the other hand between her legs. Mike stood in awe at seeing his wife making out with another man. They stopped to accept the drinks and Julia told Mike that he ought to get comfortable on the lounge chair in the corner of the room.

So many thoughts and emotions were running through his mind as he sat in the corner and watched as Julia and Ben resumed. He was turned on to see the passion in their kissing and how they explored one’s body with their hands. Julia took Ben’s shirt off and got up so that he could undo her dress. She faced Mike and looked him in the eyes as her back zipper was lowered, and Ben slid her straps down over her shoulders, allowing her dress to fall to the floor. His hands were all over her body, grabbing and rubbing her. He quickly released her bra and grabbed both of her small, firm breasts in his hands.

Julia was still watching Mike and could see his awe at what was happening. She gave him a smirk and then made her way down onto her knees in front of Ben and started undoing his pants. She pulled his pants and boxers down in one rather quick motion freeing Ben’s massive semi-engorged cock. Mike was shocked at the size. He knew it would be big, but to see it in person with Julia starting to stroke it hard was something else.

She looked over at her husband, keeping her eyes locked with his as she leaned in, licked, and kissed Ben’s balls and shaft. Pausing while kissing his head before giving it a lick and then taking it into her mouth, all while still looking at her husband. Both Ben and Mike seemed to have let out a near-simultaneous moan. Julia finally took her eyes off Mike and started working Ben’s cock. Getting as much spit and taking it down her throat as she stroked him. This went on for several minutes until Ben pulled her up off her knees, picked her up from her ass as they kissed, and put her down onto their bed, lying on her back.

He spread her legs and started licking her pussy while working two fingers inside of her soaked pussy. She watched Mike as she started moaning. Ben knew how to work the room and told Julia to tell him out loud what she wanted. She quickly responded that she wanted to get fucked by his big cock. He asked her if she wanted to get fucked in front of her husband, to which she responded with a moaning yes while biting her lip and looking over.

Ben got up, placed his massive cock between her legs, and leaned in to kiss her. He kept kissing her while pushing his head into her pussy. Julia was moaning as Mike watched Ben bury himself into his wife. The sight of her tight little white body with her legs spread open in the air and Ben’s toned black body and big cock spreading her was something to be seen. Ben started to work his shaft in and out while Julia kept moaning louder. As Ben began to really fuck her good, she looked at Mike to see him stroking his hard cock while watching them. This turned her on and made her want to fuck Ben harder. 

She pulled back, turned herself onto her hands and knees facing Mike, and told Ben to use her. As he pushed back in, he smacked her ass hard, making her sigh. She was looking her husband straight in the eyes and getting fucked hard by another man on their bed. She told Mike that he was not allowed to cum yet. As they fucked, Ben pulled her upwards so that he was supporting the top of her body with one arm while rubbing her clit with the other. He held her by her breast while slowing his pace and making sure to pull almost all the way out and then back in. She was moaning heavily, and he could tell she was close to cumming.

He kept rubbing her and asked her if it was the best dick that she had ever had and if she loved getting fucked by his superior big black cock. She moaned loudly that it was, and he picked up the pace while telling her to tell him how much better it felt to cum around him than her husband. So much better! was all she could yell out as she started convulsing hard around his shaft, all while looking Mike in the eyes. 

She collapsed onto the bed while Ben kept slowly fucking her until she regained herself. He pulled out and lay back on the bed so she could come on top and ride him. She started working him up and down and bouncing higher than Mike had ever seen her bounce before so that she could work his entire shaft. She could tell Ben was getting close and started intensely rubbing her clit and didn’t miss a beat. She didn’t slow down until he grabbed her thighs and started thrusting inside her. Julia began to climax as Ben grunted, shot after shot inside her womb. Her legs were shaking as she came down from her orgasm and the two of them kissed softly. 

As she got off of Ben, turned back onto her back, and faced Mike, she had never seen him so aroused. She motioned him over with her legs still spread open. They didn’t speak; there was no need. Mike made his way between his wife and could see Ben’s seed coming out of her used pussy. He was so turned on and pushed his engorged cock balls deep into her. The feeling of her freshly used wet pussy was unlike any he had ever felt before. They kissed passionately as Mike blew his load and reclaimed his wife. 

He was so turned on and had been edged so much over the last few days that he managed to keep his erection and kept fucking Julia. He started fucking her harder, and Julia was starting to moan again. She had never been fucked by two different guys before on the same night and felt so dirty but yet was loving it. Mike asked her if she liked being a little slut for Ben and a hotwife. It was clear that she loved it.

Mike turned her over back into doggy style, and she was now facing Ben, who had been watching from the side of the bed. His big semi-hard cock was still wet from her pussy, and she started stroking it with one hand as Mike kept fucking her. It didn’t take long for Ben to get hard and move his way over so that he was now in front of Julia as she got fucked. She didn’t hesitate and started sucking Ben as Mike fucked her from behind. She felt like a total slut and was absolutely loving it. She wanted to get used by her husband and bull at the same time and started pushing back harder. Mike was grabbing her ass hard while Ben started to fuck her face. Julia was moaning and began to cum again, this time around her husband. 

As she came down from her orgasm, she stopped, looked back at her husband, and told him that she needed to feel Ben inside her one more time. Ben was happy to oblige, as was Mike. She lay back on the bed, and this time Mike stayed close by and watched closely as Ben parted her pussy with his huge cock. As he pushed in, some of their combined cum leaked out of her onto the bed. Ben started fucking her deeply, and Mike kneeled beside Julia’s face on the bed and had her start sucking him. She could taste their cum on his cock and took him all the way down. Ben held her legs back open and fucked her deeply.

Julia was rubbing herself towards one last orgasm as both men were fucking her holes. She was about to explode as Ben thrust another load into her. That was enough to make her climax, and Mike could feel her moaning around his cock as he kept fucking her face. He pulled out and blew himself onto her face as she was still cumming. 

All three of them, but Julia in particular, were completely shot! They lay there for a while in exhaustion. After getting cleaned up, Ben got dressed and wished them a good night, giving Julie a soft kiss and thanking Mike for a great time with his wife. Mike and Julia fell asleep spooning. It was the best night of fucking of both of their lives, and they couldn’t wait until the next time they would cross paths with Ben again.

Published 
Written by Coach2240
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments